Cock Whisperer Ch. 02

She hopped off the bed, and a moment later she removed my blindfold. She of course had put her panties back on, depriving me of seeing her once again. And the implications of her wearing her panties again wasn't lost on me. The odds of getting to fuck her diminished.

She moved to the end of the bed and then crawled up between my legs.

"Aww, you've been leaking. I guess you must like licking me." She lay down between my legs, her head resting on my hip. Her lips were an inch away from my shaft and I could feel her warm breath as it tickled my mushroom head. For a while she just looked at my cock, like she was studying it. She finally ran the tip of her finger along the underside all the way up to the tip. My cock jumped at the contact and she giggled again. "Yes, very eager," she murmured.

She continued to glide the tip of her finger up and down my shaft. My orgasm slowly rose, and after a few minutes a new drip of pre-cum seeped out of my shaft. She swiped this up onto her finger and used it as lubrication as she continued this slow torture. I willed myself to not move, to not speak. But it went on and on, each new drop of pre-cum was added to the others as her slippery finger continued its relentless teasing. Every time her finger reached the head of my cock, my cock spasmed in need.

I finally couldn't take it anymore. "Please, faster!" I begged.

She looked up at me and then shook her head. It took me a few seconds to realize my mistake.

"I'm sorry! Please Mistress!"

"No, I don't think you are ready yet. Clearly you are still focused more on your cock than you are on pleasing me. You can't even get one rule right, can you?"

"I'm sorry Mistress! I'm trying, it's just very distracting what you are doing!" I pleaded.

"I don't really think you are trying. But here's some motivation for you. You will not get your little orgasm until I'm satisfied with your behavior. And that means that your focus is on my pleasure, not your own. And this here is my cock now, not yours. If it takes keeping my cock locked up for the next six months, then that's just what I'll do. Am I making myself clear?"

I just stared at her for a moment, the reality of my situation hitting me hard. She'd be willing to lock me up indefinitely to get her way. And I didn't have any way to prevent her from doing this to me.

"Yes, Mistress," I finally replied.

"Yes Mistress, what?"

"Yes Mistress, I will focus only on your pleasure," I said.

Her face softened. "Very good. Now I think I'll play with my cock for a while longer before bedtime. You don't mind, do you?"

I groaned as she rested her head on my hip again and resume her relentless teasing. I could tell she was studying my cock, studying every response, every spasm. And I knew that she was learning just how to keep me on edge. She pushed me right to the brink a dozen times, only to back off and wait just long enough for my orgasm to recede. I was losing my mind, desperate to cum, my whole world focused on my cock and the touch of her finger.

"Please Mistress! Please let me cum!" I finally cried.

"You want to cum? But if you cum then I'll have to stop. Don't you like it when I pleasure your cock? Don't you want me to continue? Didn't I promise you that you're cock would get more attention than it's ever had?"

"Yes Mistress, you did. But please, I can't take anymore!" I pleaded.

"You're right. I guess you've had enough for tonight." She gave my balls a squeeze and then slid up on the bed beside me. "Like I said, you haven't earned your little cum yet," she said in answer to my unspoken question. "Now it's time to get ready for bed."

Producing another one of her high quality bondage items, she slipped the wide leather collar around my neck and buckled it into place. She then unhooked my bound wrists from the headboard and re-hooked them to the collar. Two padlocks finished the task, leaving my wrists connected to my collar by a six inch long strap. It was clear I wasn't going to be allowed to touch my rod. She left my ankles hooked to the foot of the bed, but added a little slack so I could move my legs nearly together.

She climbed on the bed next to me and draped her arm over my chest and her leg across my hips. This left my still hard shaft resting up against her thigh. My reaction was to push my hips upwards to get more contact.

"Aww, does your cock still want to play? Does it miss me touching it?" she cooed.

Of course the answer was yes. And no. I wanted it, wanted to feel her fingers, her feet, her mouth, her pussy. Anything just for the exquisite pleasure and release. But I knew she wouldn't let me cum. The teasing, the torture, the ache in my balls, I wasn't sure I could take any more of it. It was then that I began to realize that I was falling under her spell. The cage and the bindings meant my pleasure was completely dependent on her. I longed for her touch, I craved her attention. Along with this feeling came a fear. A fear that I would lose who I was, become her slave, only existing to serve her.

"Please, no more," I managed to say, for a moment the fear had won out over the desire for more.

"Very well," she said. She turned out the light and soon I heard her shallow breathing as she fell asleep. I lay there for a long time, however, trying to sort out these strange feelings.

*****

I woke up disoriented. The mid morning sun was filtering through the curtains of the window. I rolled over as I tried to shake the cobwebs from my head and remember where I was. Then it came back to me. I was alone in Aydia's bed. The next thing I realized was that I was no longer bound. I looked down and saw the cage was once again secured on my cock and balls. I idly wondered how she managed to do that without waking me.

Taking in more of my surroundings, I heard the shower running in the nearby bathroom. The door was closed, and I thought for a moment of peeking in to see her naked body. Bad Idea, I concluded. It wasn't the worst idea I had that morning, it turned out.

It was then that I saw her phone on the nightstand. I picked it up and stared at it. I looked down at my caged member again. That same fearful feeling that I had the prior night hit me again. A fear that I was losing my identity, that her control over me was becoming too great. I swiped the screen of the phone. There was no password on the phone, and a page of icons appeared. I looked up at the bathroom door and listened to the shower still running.

My finger shaking, I swiped to the right and saw an app called CageHim. I tapped it. Prominently on the screen was a button labeled "Unlock". I tapped it. 'Enter PIN' the app prompted.

"Shit!" I mumbled. "What would it be?" I tapped 1111. The app replied with an angry squawk. I tried 1234. Squawk. "What else? Her birthday?" Squawk. "My birthday?" Squawk. "Damn it!" I was getting more frantic. 9876. 9999. 3333. 4321. I typed in a few random numbers. "Shit!" I said out loud.

"What the hell are you doing!" Aydia shouted at me as she stood in the bathroom doorway in her robe. I jumped out of my skin and dropped the phone. It thudded across the floor and landed near Aydia's feet.

"Nothing! I'm sorry Mistress, I just picked up your phone, that's all!"

She reached down and picked up her phone, which luckily was not broken. She turned the screen to me. "Nothing! What the hell is this?" The screen clearly showed the CageHim app still open.

"I... I'm sorry! I was just looking at it, Mistress! Please, I didn't do anything!"

"You didn't do anything, hmm?" she said more calmly, like she was getting ready to trap her prey. "Well then, let's test the honesty of your statement. I'll tap in the PIN to release you right now. If you are telling me the truth, then your cage will unlock and you'll be free. Sound good to you?"

"Umm, yes Mistress," I replied warily.

She looked down to her phone and tapped in the PIN. Squawk.

She looked back at me. "Should I try it again?"

"I... umm..." I stammered, not sure where she was leading with this.

She tapped the PIN. Squawk. "You see, the software only allows so two tries before it locks out. Each attempt after that adds an additional day before the lock will open. So let's try it again, shall I?" She tapped her phone. Squawk. She tapped again. Squawk. Squawk.

"Stop!" I shouted, realizing that each time she typed in a PIN added an additional day before any hope of release. "I'm sorry Mistress! I tried to guess your PIN! I was just scared, and..." I looked down, unable to look at her. "I'm sorry Mistress."

"How many times did you try?" she asked.

"I don't know Mistress. Not very many. Three or four?"

"You better not be lying," she warned.

"Umm, maybe it was more like seven or eight, Mistress. But it wasn't more than that."

She stared down at me. "You better be right. Now get down on the floor, on your hands and knees."

I quickly dropped down to the floor. I knelt on hands and knees and waited silently, looking down at her feet.

"Kiss my feet," she demanded. Not wanting to upset her further, I dutifully bent down and pressed my lips to her right foot. As I continued, my mind went back to a couple days ago when she had me kneel in front of her and worship her feet. To my dismay, these erotic memories caused my cock to swell within its cage despite the guilt and embarrassment I'd just experienced. After a few minutes at her feet my cock was painfully uncomfortable.

Aydia looked at her phone. "Well, I see your little guy likes this. Too bad he's not coming out for a while, isn't it? I guess the good news is that when I caged you this morning I swapped out the ball stretcher with one that's two sizes up. That should do the trick, I think."

I hadn't noticed until she said this, but now I realized that the cage felt different this morning, with more tension against my balls. I was in deep trouble, for that I was certain.

I heard her open the nightstand drawer, and a moment later she had me sit up so she could slip the blindfold over my eyes once again. "Get over here and lick me," she demanded.

I leaned forward, using my hands to guide me up her toned legs. I felt her yank my head forward, jamming my nose into her snatch. "Hurry up, I don't have all day," she admonished. I dutifully began to lick her slit. I tried to use all the techniques that she liked. I started by licking her softly. Then I thrust my tongue in and out as far as I could. Next I flattened my tongue and bathed her pussy from bottom to top, repeating this until she demanded I lick her clit. I focused on her clit, alternately flicking it quickly and sucking on it. She grabbed two handfuls of my hair and pressed my head against her. I doubled my efforts on her clit, and soon she groaned and shook as her orgasm overtook her.

She abruptly pushed me away, took off my blindfold, and ordered me to get dressed and leave. With her juices coating my face I felt used and dejected. I apologized again, though this did nothing to soften the irritation she showed towards me. "Just get out. Don't call me, I'll call you when I feel like I want to see you again," she said angrily.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds