College Pussy Ch. 10

Skipping the soft and easy, I slammed myself in and out of her as she dined on Kelly's pussy. Kelly's earlier role as a fucker must have heated her up because she started cumming as Leah continued to munch between her legs. Having gone Sunday night and Monday without any sex, I was ready and blasted my load deep inside Leah's ass.

I was spent, but not nearly as much as Leah, who rolled onto the floor in a near fetal position following our fuck-fest. After resting a bit, I got to my feet and slipped on my shorts, knowing that my plan still was not complete. Wanting to make it seem that this night had not been planned, I grabbed Leah's phone so that she could see me make my next call. On cue, my buddy Steve answered his phone, asking me "Is she ready, is it time to go?"

Ignoring his stupid comment to keep up with appearances for Leah, I said, "Yeah, Steve, it's Carl. I've had something come up over here at my place and need you and Mark to come by in about thirty minutes if you're free."

Steve, still the dumbshit, replied only for my ears to hear, "No shit, Sherlock. You set this up. Fuck yeah, we're free when there's pussy involved. Thirty minutes, hell we only live five minutes away. Let's get it started man."

Thinking to myself the sooner the better, I said for Leah to hear, "Oh, you're by my place. Ten minutes will work. See you when you get here."

Clicking off her phone, I sternly said to Leah, "Did you hear me? We've got about five minutes to get you in the shower and throw on a skirt and blouse. No panties or bra needed. Your other clothes won't be on long."

"What, huh," she replied, still sounded somewhat dazed.

"Get up. NOW. Get in the shower. You've got about three minutes to rinse off. I'll get your clothes." I went to grab her but she sensed my presence and quickly got up, scurrying to the shower. I looked at Kelly, who was still sitting there with this amazed look on her face. "Good job," I said. "I'll set something up with you, Larry, me and Kim for this weekend, leave here Friday about six, be back sometime Sunday. Pack light. We'll take you somewhere nice. You're done for tonight. See you later."

She just nodded at me and went to her bedroom. I went to Leah's room and found the skimpiest skirt and blouse I could find. Ironically, it was the same clothes I had taken off her body the second time we fucked, after her date with the geek. Keeping with the pace, I opened the bathroom door and said, "You done. Come on, we don't have all night." She quickly turned off the shower and I threw her a towel.

"You don't have time to do your hair or makeup, but throw on some powder or perfume if you'd like. And brush your teeth. You have about a minute." Without a word, she did as I said, although I couldn't tell if it was fear or shock that motivated her. When she was finished, we left her apartment and walked over to mine. It was when I shut the door that she finally had the courage to ask what was going on.

"Well, Leah, it's obvious to me that you enjoy sex. Love it, can't get enough of it. Two friends of mine are coming by in a couple minutes. I think you'd enjoy getting to know them better. I guess my point is this -- when they get here, you can stay here with me and fuck all of us, or you can go home right now and maybe I'll see you later."

She looked at me in shock. "You want me to fuck them? Why? I'm sorry about that thing with Kelly, it just happened."

"Yeah, it happened and you loved it. You're a nineteen year old girl who's had a taste of the pleasures of sex and you can't wait to get more. Whether it be from me or whoever. That's normal. I'm not mad at you. We have a good thing, but it doesn't have to be exclusive. You showed that tonight. Guess I might as well tell you now, you're not the only person I've been with the last few weeks. It's natural. Sex is good. And you're about to get a lot of it, if you want. Or you can go home, no hard feelings. So which is it," I said as I opened the door. "Are you staying, cause they'll be here in a couple minutes, or do you want to go home? It's up to you."

I stood there holding the door open and Leah just stared at the floor, not moving but obviously not knowing what to do. After about a minute, she looked up at me and sheepishly asked, "Do you have any smoke? I think I might need it to go through with this."

I smiled at her, then leaned in for a quick kiss. "Sure, babe. Let's go outside and wait for our guests." I grabbed my weed box and we went outside for a few hits. She was quickly buzzing and I took the opportunity to squeeze her breasts and rub my hand underneath her skirt to touch her bare pussy and ass to make sure she was sufficiently warmed up for my friends. "You can't imagine how you'll feel in a couple minutes, having three men all over you. We are going to suck and fuck you all night. You're going to have to beg us to stop," I said as I rubbed her clit. She was responding to my touch, very much aroused.

The car lights coming through the lot signaled that my friends had arrived. Steve and Mark approached us and I said hello as I handed them the weed. While they took a few hits, I took the opportunity to give Leah a deep French kiss while I continued to grope her. Pulling away from her, I motioned her inside my apartment and my two friends followed.

"Steve and Mark, this is Leah. Why don't you greet your new friends, properly?"

Leah, eyes glazed over in lust, approached Mark and leaned to kiss him. Mark responded, taking her in his arms for a long deep kiss. Not wanting to be left out, Steve tapped Mark on the shoulder and he pulled back, so that Steve could enjoy a similar embrace. When they finished, I decided to skip further pleasantries and told everyone that we should proceed to the bedroom.

When we got inside, I had Leah stand in front of the bed and reached for her blouse, starting to unbutton it from the bottom. When I was done, I pulled the blouse from her, displaying her perky breasts for Mark and Steve. Each grabbed a handful of tit, causing Leah to lean back against me and sigh in pleasure. While they squeezed her tits, I pulled down the zipper to her skirt, yanking it down to leave her in the buff. I then started to take off my shirt and shorts, with Steve and Mark quickly following. Soon we were all naked and I motioned Leah to lay down on the bed with her feet dangling, leaving her pussy at the edge of the bed. I motioned to Mark that he go down on her. As he sucked on her pussy, I alternated between kissing Leah and squeezing and sucking on her left breast, while Steve did the same to her right breast.

Leah was responding to our simultaneous caresses and sucking and quickly climaxed against Mark's face. He continued to bring her through a series of rippling orgasms for about five minutes before pulling away from her muff. She was still spasming in orgasmic delight for a minute or two and we let her recover briefly before setting her up for the main event.

The reason I had called Steve and Mark, other than the fact that we were softball and drinking buddies, was that they liked to often brag about the sexual conquests, especially the ones that they did together. On more than one occasion, they told me that that had been together with a woman and fucked her in the pussy and ass simultaneously. They went on and on about this, talking about the right rhythm it takes and how much a woman gets off on it. Since they were self-proclaimed experts, I wanted to see them perform this on Leah, since she enjoyed anal sex so much. The time was right, although I'm sure Leah had no idea what was about to happen to her.

Steve lay down on his back on the bed and I motioned for Leah to climb up on top of him. Steve had intentionally set his ass on the edge of the bed so that Mark would have easier access to her ass after Leah climbed on top of Steve. She sank down onto his love tool and they fucked in this position for a couple of minutes. Mark had quietly gotten behind Leah while her and Steve fucked, and was reaching around to play with her nipples, so that she would be comfortable with him behind her. Mark then playfully slid his hand down her side and to the back of her ass, rubbing her ass with his fingers.

Steve was gradually fucking her, but also lifting her in such a way that her ass was sticking out at Mark. When Mark had her ready, he motioned Steve to stop for a second so that he could line his cock up with Leah's ass. Leah started to protest, but Steve grabbed her and kissed her hard while Mark impaled himself into her ass. Leah was now filled to the brink in both holes. The sight was unbelievable.

When Steve and Mark were ready, they slowly began their rhythmic double fucking of Leah. Steve kept his hands on Leah's hips, helping her adjust to the rhythm and soon their three bodies were moving together in unison. Leah was began screaming out, sounding like half-pain and half-pleasure, but her movements could not hide the continuous orgasm that was rippling through her body. The furious pace went on for several minutes until Leah gasped in pleasure and then went limp, passing out and falling against Steve. Mark and Steve continued, however, close to climax themselves and soon pumping their loads in each of Leah's respective holes.

Mark pulled off Leah and Steve slid her off to his right, allowing Leah to lay sprawled out on the bed, still out of it. I thanked the guys for coming over and they dressed and left, leaving me with my freshly double fucked Leah. I threw my blanket over her and went out to the couch, smiling at the work I had done on Leah as I drifted off to sleep.

To be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 5038 milliseconds