Come Break Away With Me Ch. 01

"She's such a goddess," Eric intoned mentally, and his heart ached with a yearning he feared he'd never be able to fulfill. "Does she know what she does to me?"

"How was the prom?" he asked even though it wasn't what he wanted to say.

"Oh," Zerra began, "it was okay. I was too...distracted to really have fun though. I think maybe I've just outgrown stuff like that. I had other things on my mind all night."

"Other things?" Eric wondered.

"Well," he began but stopped speaking as a sudden spasm of agony rippled through his shoulder blade and up his neck.

His sister saw his clenched jaw, the expression of pain upon his face and asked with concern, "What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"I think I over did my workout," her brother admitted. "I may have strained my trapezius muscle."

"Oh you silly man," Zerra smiled and made a twirling motion with one finger. "Turn around."

"What for?" Eric asked nervously although he could guess what his sister was about to do for him.

"Just turn around," his sister told her brother in a commanding voice that brooked no disobedience.

"Okay, okay," he acquiesced as he slowly turned.

Zerrafina pushed herself across the water toward Eric and stood as she approached. The young woman's heart felt electrified as she straddled his back and propped her knees up onto the seating area. She hesitated for just a moment before placing her hands upon his sore back and pushing gently to get him to lean over the hot tub's edge. Her fingers began to work and knead his injured muscles.

"You're so tense," Zerra giggled. "Try to relax. I'll make it all better."

Eric attempted to do so, but he was incredibly nervous. His sister was so close with the soft, soft skin of her thighs touching exquisitely against his lower back. Her hands were amazing. She knew just where it hurt, and her fingers pushed and worked away the pain.

The black-haired brother exhaled deeply, and after a few minutes of this heaven he felt like jelly. True to her word Zerra had erased the aching pain and replaced it with a glowing warmth.

"I love you so much," Eric wanted to say, but he contented himself to merely thinking the words.

Sensing that she had Eric completely relaxed, Zerrafina stepped back and sat down in the warm water next to her brother. When Eric felt his sister extricate herself he turned around. Zerra sat very close, but not quite touching. Normally he would be made skittish by her proximity. Not now, though. Not when he felt so placid and at peace.

"Thank you," Eric told his sister. "Really. That was great. The pain's totally gone. Anyway, didn't you have a good time tonight? I thought girls loved proms."

Zerrafina shrugged noncommittally and immediately changed the subject by saying, "There's something important I need to tell you."

"Oh?" Eric said with sudden intrigue at Zerra's serious demeanor.

"Something I've been carrying for a long time...a secret," she confessed.

Eric sat in rapt silence. His attention was now completely riveted upon Zerrafina's angelic face.

"I was 12 at the time," she began...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zerrafina started awake, shaken to wakefulness by a dream that rapidly faded from her mind. It was a few disoriented seconds before the budding preteen realized that what she'd just experience wasn't real and she was actually back in the real world now.

Her mouth was dry, and she wanted a drink of water. The clock on her nightstand beamed 1:40 AM to her in it's laser-red light. Zerra tossed back her covers and lightly padded to her doorway. As she neared she could hear her parents' voices through the thick wood of her door but couldn't quite make out what they were saying.

Curiosity took hold of her, and Zerra slowly turned the doorknob and pulled her door open only by a small sliver. It was just enough, though. Her mother's voice wafted up to her juvenile ears from the living room below.

"...just want to make sure you know that you're my everything, Richard. I've thought about this for quite a while and realized it doesn't change anything about how I feel about you," Sarah was saying.

"Now you're making me nervous," Zerra's father, Richard, told his wife. "What could you possibly have to tell me that would make you start with that?"

Sarah was silent for a while as if gathering her thoughts. When she finally continued there was an almost desperate edge to her voice.

"When we first met it was like fate. We have so much in common. Both of our mothers were lesbians. Mine with a partner, your's without. Both wanted children and went to a fertility clininc for artificial insemination. We both grew up in the city and enrolled at the same college after high school...the college where we met. We share the same tastes in movies, music, food...well...most things I'd say. We both wanted kids and have two beautiful children now. Our healthy, amazing children."

Richard nodded periodically as he listened to his beloved wife's dialog.

"You wanted to at least know who your father was, so you took the steps to find out. I was never really interested in who he was...or is I should say. At least not until recently. I did the research, and it was going to be my present to you for our 15th anniversary."

"It can't be anything that bad, can it? He's not a serial killer, is he?" Richard asked half joking but with a nervous edge to his voice.

"No Richard. What I found out is that your father and my father are...the same man," Sarah revealed, dropping an unimaginable bombshell Richard had never seen coming.

There was only stunned silence for a long time. Zerrafina's mind raced.

"This must be a joke. They must know I'm awake and listeneing and are pulling a prank on me."

Zerrafina wanted nothing more than to run back to her bed and pull the covers over her head, forgetting what she'd just heard. It was too much for her youthful mind to process yet.

"Richard," Sarah begged, "please say something...anything..."

"What...?" Richard finally stammered. "I..."

Zerra's father was speechless again.

"Richard," Sarah began again, but he cut her off.

"I need to be alone. I have to think," he said as he moved toward the garage.

Zerrafina watched her father leave the living room, her mother's voice calling out, "I'll be waiting right here for you Richard. I love you."

It was like watching a terrible car wreck. The whole time Zerra wanted to stop but couldn't. It wasn't until the sound of her mother's soft sobs reached her ears that the young girl was able to move again.

Zerrafina softly closed her door and walked back to her bed. She sat upon the edge then lay down as she continued hearing her mother's muffled sobs as they intensified. It was inconceivable. Her father and mother were brother and sister. She couldn't sleep at all the remainder of the night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eric listened to the end of Zerrafina's tale in flabbergasted quiescence. He knew she spoke truth.

"She carried this secret on her shoulders for six years," he thought, his heart overflowing with sympathy at what a burden it must have been.

"There's a reason I'm telling you this now," Zerrafina told her brother. "We don't have to be ashamed of how we feel."

There was a look in her eyes he'd never seen before. There was a soft but very direct yearning emanating from her emerald green orbs. Zerrafina turned ever so slowly in the water and once more straddled her brother, only she was face to face with him this time. As she wrapped her arms around Eric's neck she could feel him growing beneath her most sensitive of places.

"What is she...?"

Zerrafina could see the initial confusion before realization dawned in her brother's articulate, pale-blue eyes. She could tell by Eric's astonished but receptive expression that she was right after all. He looked blown away.

"Is this real?" he wondered. "Am I dreaming?"

"It's okay," Zerra pronounced as she moved even closer, her lips a mere inch from those of her brother as she leaned in. "Don't fight it any more, Eric. I pieced together the puzzle earlier tonight, right before the prom. I know how you really feel about me."

"I must be dreaming...I can't believe it," he thought, his mouth still unable to form words.

"And I'm here to tell you," the breath-taking beauty told Eric as she hovered above, "that I've loved you this way for a long time."

"She...she really feels the same!" his mind shouted, his heart racing with profound excitement at her stunning revelation.

The breathless, silent moment that followed was bursting with anticipation as the siblings paused for what seemed like an eternity. They were about to cross a threshhold from which there was no turning back. Each had all they ever wanted here in their arms.

"Zerra," Eric finally spoke, breaking the silence, "I love you. I've always loved you. I'll love you forever."

Eric sealed their shared emotion for one another and closed that last inch. He shut his eyes as his lips touched gently against Zerra's in a soft and ecstatic first kiss. She sealed her eyes as well and felt her lover's hands on the smooth skin of her back pulling her closer. The kiss seemed everlasting, the passion slowly building as their lips expressed the powerful need each had for the other.

With enthusiasm Eric found the tie for Zerra's swim top, and his fingers loosened the strings. Zerra relinquished she and her newfound lover's first osculation, a bit sad it had ended but looking forward to what was to come. She leaned back and moved her arms upward to allow him to remove the thin, skimpy top. Her amazing breasts swung free and Eric almost cried at their beauty. They were so tantalizingly close to his face. He was unable to resist their gorgeous, firm roundness.

He placed his lips around one of her areola and tentatively sucked lightly while flicking his tongue over her excitement-hardened nipple. His other hand found Zerra's remaining breast, caressing it slowly and delicately. Carefully at first Eric teasingly pinched Zerrafina's other nipple between his fingers to gauge her reaction. His lover's pleasure-laden exhalations let him know she was enjoying it. Eric tried to be attentive to her physical feedback on everything he did so he would know what pleased her most.

After several delightful minutes of her paramour obsessing over her sensitive breasts Zerrafina grasped the hair on the rear of his head. She pulled back with a slight roughness so she could stare briefly but deeply into her lover's eyes before leaning down to kiss him again. Her kisses were more urgent now. Eric felt her tongue enter his mouth and begin a dance with his own while her stiff nipples and firm breasts pressed against the thick, rock-hard muscles of his chest.

Zerrafina's pelvis moved as of it's own volition and set up a grinding, back and forth gyration against her companion's throbbing shaft. Even through their swim bottoms the feeling was divine for both of them, a titillating and delicious foreplay. The point had come, and the extremely aroused blonde needed more. She broke the kiss and gave her flame a meaningful look before rising from the water and exiting the hot tub.

"I'm dripping...in more ways than one," she mused wryly and grabbed a nearby towel to quickly dry herself.

Eric turned around to watch in rapt fascination as the topless Zerrafina patted off the sleek skin of her nearly naked body. She then turned her attention to wringing out the water from her long, cornsilk blonde hair. She smiled as she met Eric's longing gaze and wrapped the towel around her head.

Zerra's eyes said 'follow me' as she turned to head inside. Eric didn't move quite yet, his eyes glued to the sway of her gorgeous, shapely ass as it receded toward the sliding glass door. He was moved to action once she entered the house and the marvelous allure of her stark seductiveness was taken from his sight.

He rose from the water thinking, "Haha...she took my towel..."

He stopped quickly at the laundry room to grab one for himself. He ran the towel over his hair and well-muscled frame as he moved back into the rest of the house. Zerra's bedroom door was open, and her ceiling light was shut off. The subdued, flickering luminosity of candle light had replaced it.

Eric charged up the stairs, taking them two at a time, and headed rapidly to Zerrafina's room. He stepped in just as she was pushing play on her stereo. The sounds of the band Within Temptation filled the room at a very low, subdued volume. Their guitar-driver force of hard rock combined with the sweep and grandeur of symphonic music was almost perfect. The female vocalist's hauntingly beautiful voice completed the perfection. Between the candles and music the mood was flawless.

"I never knew Zerrafina could be such a romantic."

The couple moved together inside the bedroom as each ditched their damp towels. Their arms snaked around each others' bodies in a tender embrace, and they pressed almost greedily against one another.

"Zerra, I..." Eric began, but she held a hushing finger up to his lips.

"No words," she said with a small shake of her head. "Let's show one another our love."

"This is it," Zerrafina thought excitedly to herself as she moved back a half-step to disengage herself from their entwinement. "I finally get to see it."

She crouched down and came to rest on her knees as she slid two fingers from each hand under the waistband of Eric's swimming shorts. She could see the bulge of his member beneath the fabric, her breath coming in short, aroused bursts. The extremely horny blonde pulled out the top of the trunks and slid them downward.

Her eyes enlarged as she beheld Eric's gorgeous cock. It was about seven inches long with a generous girth and a slight curve upward. It was not nearly as big as some of the porn actors she'd seen, but Zerra was glad for that. She had a feeling a man that large would be very uncomfortable...unless you were an experienced porn actress, that is. She imagined getting hammered by those gigantic schlongs all the time would eventually loosen a girl up to the point only a man that huge could hope to give you any pleasure.

Zerrafina savored every second as she reached out with one hand to wrap her fingers around Eric's penis near the base. He gasped with pleasure at her touch. He felt hot in her grip, and the young lover marveled at how hard yet still flexible his erection was. A small amount of clear fluid was drizzling from the end of his dick.

"That must be precum," Zerra thought and wondered what it tasted like.

She leaned forward and kissed the head of his dick. It twitched minutely in her hand, Eric's muscles involuntarily contracting a bit at the blissful sensation. The skin was so soft and velvety.

"Huh," she thought, "It doesn't really have a taste."

With her free hand the young beauty reached up and gently fondled his balls, remarking at how well groomed Eric kept things down here. His pubes above were trimmed very short, and his balls were shaved clean. Zerrafina lovingly began to lick, running her tongue up and down her lover's length and swirling it periodically around his swollen helmet.

"Oh god this is unbelievable," Eric thought as he was so sensually and erotically manipulated by his new one and only.

After a minute or so Zerra got used to the idea of pleasuring Eric's penis with her mouth and became more courageous. She slid her soft, warm lips over his saliva-coated tip and took a few inches of him into her oral opening.

"Ahhhhhhh," Eric sighed, sure he was going to melt at the sensation of his first blowjob.

She moved her head back and forth slowly at first as she got used to the feeling of having Eric's cock sliding in and out of her mouth. It was quite a bit different that when she had practiced this with her flexible, silicone vibrator. She was also worried about doing it wrong or accidentally clipping him with her teeth. She wanted him to love this, so she took it easy for now.

"Oooooooh," he moaned as if to let her know he did, indeed, love it.

The young woman began to gain confidence as she quickly learned what angles and motions pleased him most. She drove his shaft deeper and deeper into her throat until she was taking all but about two inches of him inside. She would occasionally pause at the tip to catch her breath and suck vigorously as if attempting to wear down a lollipop in record time. Then she would dive foward again trying to take as much of Eric into her mouth as she could without gagging.

Eric stood there in disbelief at how much better this felt than masturbation. He had no idea it could be like this. Nothing had prepared him. The love of his life's mouth felt so warm and soft and wet as she so sweetly enveloped the tool of his passion. The young man felt the familiar rise of an orgasm beginning to approach, but the carnal pressure was far more powerful than it had ever been before.

"Zerra, if you don't slow down," Eric warned, "I'm gonna..."

This only spurred Zerrafina on as she braced her will and forced down her gag reflex. The virgin was pleased with herself at how good she seemed to be at this. It made her happy to be able to bring Eric such obvious pleasure. All of that reading seemed to be paying off. Practicing on her vibrator hadn't hurt, either. Deeper and harder and faster she went until Eric could feel Zerra's nose and lips contacting against his crotch.

"Holy shit! She's deep throating me!"

Zerra felt her lover's cock swell and knew the moment was nearing. The sexy young woman reached around to place her hands firmly against Eric's buttocks. She paused once more at his tip and took a deep breath before plunging downward and taking him all the way into her throat. She held that position for only a moment. She moved her head back and forth swiftly only by about an inch and felt the end of his manhood grinding at the entrance to her esophagas. The feeling was somewhat uncomfortable but bearable, though her eyes were watering a little.

"OH GOD!" Eric cried out and reflexively grabbed the back of Zerrafina's head.

"I will show Eric how much I love him and swallow every, last drop."

The orgasm shook the black haired man's frame with a sweet weakness as his cock began to pulsate and contract. The first ribbon of warm semen shot straight down Zerra's throat, and though she was prepared for it the sensation still startled her. She spontaneously began a swallowing motion, Eric uttering a small, grunting 'Oh!' everytime his beloved gulped down a shot of his cum.

The first few ejections were the most voluminous and difficult to slug down, but they tapered off and became more managable. His rigid penis squirted seven or eight times total, but the last two were mere dribbles. Her lover's ejaculation ended, and Zerra moved her head backward with a delightful slowness as she slid her tongue around his satisfied shaft. The blonde paused at his tip to give a few more delightful moments of gentle sucking followed by a loving kiss after she fully extricated her mouth.

Wordlessly she rose to stare into Eric's beautiful eyes with a happy smile on her face. The young woman turned after a brief moment and sauntered toward her white canopy bed. Eric was mesmerized by the tantilizing sway of her ass beneath the swim suit bottoms Zerra still wore. The blonde pivoted at the waist to give him another almost bashful smile. Eric grinned back and realized his love wanted him to reciprocate.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds