Come Break Away With Me Ch. 01

Zerrafina sat on the edge of the bed, swung her legs up onto the feathery mattress, and then moved to the center. Every motion she made was perfection in Eric's eyes. The gorgeous young woman leaned back on her elbows with her legs bent at the knees and spread slightly outward. She looked fixedly to Eric, and her eyes pleaded for him to come show how much he loved her.

The couple came together as Eric lowered himself to the end of the bed with his face hovering above Zerra's valley of desire. He lay down on his stomach and reached under Zerrafina's knees to place his hands near her hips. The young man brushed his lips gently against his love's inner thighs as he began kissing and licking up and down. His hot breath sent electric chills through the blonde's already tingling pussy.

Eric's tongue slid around the edge of the fabric of her swim bottoms teasingly, only adding fuel to Zerra's burning lust. He could see her fresh juices quickly remoistening the thin fabric that hid her womanhood from his sight. He opened his mouth to gently drag his teeth across the surface of her still-covered vagina. Zerrafina trembled at the tantalizing feel of it.

The eager young man's fingers found the bowtie knots at both sides of the swim bottoms she still wore. He untied them, and Zerra lifted her ass from the bed as Eric pulled the obstructing fabric out of the way. Also a virgin, Eric was stupefied at seeing Zerrafina's pussy so close for the first time.

"So beautiful," he said with a quiet, enthralled amazement.

Her lover's humid breath gave Zerra another wave of goosebumps as it caressed the shaved, sensitive skin of her outer lips. Her privates were now bared in all their glory for the object of her desire. The smooth, lustrous, hairless skin showed how closely Zerra had sheared away all of her pubic hair. Eric marvelled at the splendid shape of her abundantly wet slit. The scent was womanly and primal, if not clean, and Eric could resist tasting her no longer.

He flicked his tongue experimentally against the hood of his paramour's clitoris and was rewarded by a soft moan of delight from her. He began to steadily lap at Zerrafina's womanly portal and slowly slide his tongue up and down in fluid, sweeping motions. Eric would frequently return his attentions to her clitoris, though, as she reacted most when he did. He was quickly learning what pushed her buttons best with tickling tongue flickers and quick, toying sucks on this most responsive of spots.

"Mmmmm...ahhhhhh," the erotically tuned blonde uttered as she unconsciously moved her hands to the back of Eric's head.

"This is incredible," Zerrafina thought as Eric stuck his tongue inside and with a delicious languidness began licking deeper. "I had no idea...it could be...this good..."

Wave after wave of thrilling sensation radiated outward from Zerrafina's womanhood from Eric's loving attentions. The incredible feel of his lips and chin working smoothly against her pussy as his tongue played inside wasn't something she had anticipated. It was like nothing she thought was possible. She was unprepared for how deeply the pleasure was permeating her body, her very essence. It was filling every small gap, exposing each tiny emptiness she hadn't known existed within and replacing them all with an almost blinding, white-hot ecstasy.

Eric took note of every reaction, every flutter and twitch from Zerra's body as he tried his best to please her. She seemed to be enjoying the cunnilingus every bit as much as he'd enjoyed the blowjob she'd just given him. The young man observed that when he pushed his tongue as deeply as he could and dragged it upward and out across her clit that Zerra's moans became a touch harder, her breathing a bit heavier.

Eric was astonished at how pleasuring this exquisite pussy was turning him back on. He had to shift his hips slightly to accomodate his hardening cock. Soon it was full length once more and throbbing with desire. Zerra observed this small motion and was happy her lover was once more rising to the occasion. The young man's lower face was covered with his lover's aromatic juices when he refocused his efforts upon her clitoris once more.

Almost at her limit, Zerrafina could take it no longer when Eric started to even more strongly and passionately suck her clit between his tongue and upper lip. She lifted gently at the sides of his head.

"Oh god," she voiced breathlessly, "get up here and fuck me, Eric!"

With no hesitation he obliged and ascended her nubile young frame, assuming the oldest position and mounting her missionary style. Eric pleasantly surprised himself when his rock-hard rod found her opening with ease, and he pushed carefully forward into her lust-slicked interior. Zerrafina enclosed her legs around his back and locked her feet at the ankles.

Eric hesitated at first, unsure of how fast he should move, but Zerrafina used her legs to pull him down quickly. His torrid length slid inside her hot tunnel all the way to the hilt, forever erasing both lover's virginity.

"AHHHHHH AHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she cried out loudly as the most explosive orgasm she'd ever experienced suddenly rippled up her spine and shook her quivering body in it's jaws like a ragdoll.

"Nnnnhhhh!" Eric grunted as he felt Zerra's insides clenching with powerful, pulsing contractions against his penis.

Her ankles dug almost painfully into the small of his back, and he could feel Zerrafina grinding her pelvis up and against him forcefully. He almost instantly came again himself, but he held it there and through a herculean effort fought back his own impending orgasm. Nervous apprehension overcame him at providing such a poor performance for his one and only, and he mustered enough control to begin moving again.

Zerrafina had only barely passed the apex of her frenzied cumming when she began to loosen her leg-lock, and Eric began to move his hips in a steady motion. All of her wistful anticipation, each of her impassioned imaginings of the past came down to these moments, and they were greater than anything she could have thought possible. Zerra could feel every sweltering inch of her partner's love inside her as he thrust in and out with a slowly increasing speed.

"It's so good," Zerra whispered up to her man in a steamy, sultry voice. "Don't stop..."

Soon his pelvis was slapping against her own with an erotic force that sent small shivers of delight through the bodies of both. Zerra looked up to her beloved with a hungry flame lighting her radiant green eyes. Eric leaned down and they kissed as lovers do, their tongues intertwining and twisting a joyous dance. Having just barely begun to descend the mountain, Zerrafina found herself once again slowly climbing to the peaks of sexual euphoria.

It took a few minutes, but Eric found a rhythm that worked for him. His impressive physical condition allowed him to drive his virile piston in and out at an almost frenetic pace as if he were a machine. Zerrafina caressed Eric's back and well-formed arms as he worked hard to bring sexual exaltation to them both.

"Such an amazing man," she thought with pride at the fact that he was now her man.

Zerrafina lay at the razor's edge of a howling climax for a remarkably long time as her pussy clenched and unclenched reflexively at the exhilarating pleasure. The fire in her loins was gradually being brought to a blazing inferno as each of Eric's pounding thrusts added more and more pressure to her unrealized orgasm.

"OH...MY...GAAAAAWD!" she squealed as she began to uncontrollably pound her pelvis upward to meet each of Eric's lunges forward.

Zerrafina came again with the force of a supernova and literally began to see stars spotting her vision as the unbelievable power of the mightiest of orgasms once again wracked her form. Eric continued fiercely slamming her pussy even as he felt Zerra tighten more firmly than before and reach the zenith of sexual satisfaction once again. The trembling blonde held her breath as the world around her melted away in a wash of unimagineable sensation. She felt as though she could die from it.

"More...more," she sighed.

Her partner kept ramming his burning love deep inside even as the tsunami of her last apogee slowly receded. Eric slowed his movement a bit when he sensed Zerrafina's cumming had ceased. He was actually becoming a little tired so it was partly to catch his breath, though in reality he had felt his own climax building and didn't want things to end. Not yet.

Eric shifted his body upward ever so slightly to try a bit different angle. Zerrafina moaned and her body shivered with approval at this new stimulation. The top side of his shaft rubbed sensually against her clit while the head of his dick pushed and glided against the back of her womb.

Zerra's partner laid down fully atop her sweaty body and continued their ardent kiss. Both enjoyed the feel of their significant other's body pressing full-length against them as Eric humped with slow, grinding motions. A contrasting pleasure began to fill Zerrafina as different parts of her were now being aroused.

"Do you like that?" Eric asked as he paused their kiss.

"Yesssss...it feels soooo good...give it to me, Eric, give it to me," she replied in a rapturous voice.

The night had taken on a timeless sense as they lay joined together in this manner. The leisurely, sensual way of their coupling continued on for what seemed an age. There was no outside world at this point, only their affection for one another and how they expressed it in this singular moment. All of the veiled love and unrequited desire each had felt for the other over the years had finally reached it's sexual fulfillment.

Eric kissed his true love and felt his own insistent pinnacle approaching once more. Zerra's intensified breathing and small moans told him she was close as well. He could feel the innermost parts of his paramour twitching as her womanhood prepared to flood her with ecstasy one more time.

"I need to pull out," Eric warned as he neared the point of no return.

"No!" Zerrafina called out as her strong legs tightened their clasp around his back.

"But..."

"I'm on the pill. Come inside," she begged.

Her words were enough to move him from teetering on the precipice to toppling over the edge. He grunted softly as their lips locked once more in erotic union, and his entire body clenched for a pleasant eternity as the sweet agony of his second ejaculation in 30 minutes built to a mind-crushing crescendo. Eric's burning hot penis swelled and flexed and then burst forth.

Zerrafina felt him expand within and used her feet against his back to pull Eric firmly to the deepest part of her steamy sanctuary as he loosed his load. She thought she'd known what it felt like to be a woman, but at that moment Zerra realized how woefully mistaken she had been. She came harder than she ever thought possible as Eric's seed flowed inside of her in heavenly, forceful eruptions. His undulating cock pulsed squarely against her g-spot over and over, and Zerrafina came anew with each push against this most sensitive area. All she could do is whimper softly in heart-stopping, world-ending bliss at the repeated orgasms as the warmth of his love spread within.

They lay that way for a long time and slowly, passionately kissed in the afterglow of their love-making. No longer merely brother and sister, but something more, the twosome stayed intertwined even after Eric's erection had faded.

Eventually Eric lifted his head and gave his lover one last peck on the lips before rolling over onto his back. He swung his arm up into the air in invitation. Zerrafina followed him and turned on her side to cuddle as she laid her head against his strong chest.

"That was...wow. Just wow," she spoke softly in gratitude.

"Yeah," Eric agreed and continued unabashedly, "I love you."

"I love you, too, Eric."

They lay wordlessly, naked, and uncovered after that and simply enjoyed the comfort of each others warmth as the silence of a deep and peaceful slumber overtook them.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 230 milliseconds