Coming Home

"Dammit, are you trying to scare the shit outta me?" She snarled, her heart racing. She pulled away, trying to turn to face him. She found herself leaning against the branch, his arm around her waist as one hand slid over her breasts squeezing them.

"I woke up and you were gone." He growled in her ear, his mouth trailing down the back of her neck, his teeth sinking in. Her knees gave way even as she struggled to push away from the branch. "I want you!" He snapped out grinding against her.

"Well well, so when you want it, you can sneak up and scare me to death, but when I want it I get to lay awake all night?" She scoffed at him, renewing her struggles. She gasped as she felt him toss her skirt up to her hips. The cool morning air raised goosebumps on her ass . Growling and struggling, she shoved against the branch trying to create an opening.

"Hmmm, I would suggest you don't wear panties around here anymore." He growled, and she froze as a tearing sound accompanied a cool breeze against her pussy. His hand slid to her pussy stroking it hard as she felt his cock rubbing against her bare ass.

"Dammit, you're not just going to wind me up and let me sit and then expect me to...oh fuck!" She shouted as she pushed her legs wide and shoved his cock in hard and deep. He kept one arm around her holding her in place as he began to thrust deeply, his cock gliding much too easily inside her.

"You're mine! Only mine." He rasped in her ear as he thrust hard. Wrapping his free hand in her hair, he pulled her head back until he could kiss her. His tongue slid into her mouth, mimicking the motion of his cock. The arm holding her slid lower, his hand moving to her clit and stroking it hard and fast.

Moaning, she braced herself against the branch, heard the leaves shaking as he moved faster and harder. Releasing her hair, he bent her over the branch, using the leverage to drive deeper. Her legs spread wide, his fingers twisting and pinching her clit, he slammed into her, their skin slapping, echoing loudly in the air.

"Cum for me!" He demanded pinching her clit hard. She sobbed for breath, shaking her head violently, trying to hold back. "I said cum for me!" He raged, thrusting harder and deeper into her.

"Then cum with me!" She cried out feeling him bottom out deep inside her. Pushing hard back against him, she orgasmed violently. Feeling her body squeezing him, milking his cock, he thrust deep once more and froze as he came deep, his cock throbbing and jerking. She collapsed against the branch breathing heavily as she felt his cock slowly slip from her body. Turning in his arms she opened her mouth to rage at him and instead nearly swallowed his tongue as he kissed her.

"Good morning Mine." He said smugly as he released her and let her skirt fall to cover her as he slowly walked her towards the cabin.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Coming Home
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 68 milliseconds