Coming to Grips Ch. 03

Leaning forward, Colby put her head between the two front seats. "You know, I was thinking. Maybe you can let me out before you go into the parking garage. That will give you some privacy in going to your room, and honestly as well behaved as you both have been, I still feel like a third wheel in your way." She smiled so that they didn't take it the wrong way.

"Sure," Piper said with a laugh as she turned into the hotel and drove up to the entrance.

"Do you want to meet for breakfast?" Suzanne asked. Now that they were here, she felt shyer about what was going on and tried to cover it up with a veneer of professionalism.

Colby gave her a wry little look. "Umm, why don't I leave that to you and whether you have time in the morning?" She and Piper laughed together when Suzanne blushed. "We need to be gone by 6:30, right?"

Looking over at Piper apologetically, Suzanne nodded. "I'm afraid so," she said, more to Piper than Colby.

"I'll be down by 5:45 if you want to join me. And I will call your cell by 6:15 if you don't, just in case you oversleep or are ... ummm ... busy." Despite her mixed feelings, she couldn't help teasing Suzanne a little. Even as Suzanne blushed a deeper red, the fact that Piper didn't make things worse by laughing made Colby like her even more. "At least, she hooked up with someone nice," she told herself.

As she got out of the car, Colby looked at both of them one last time. She avoided the sympathetic look that Piper gave her. She appreciated it but it hit too close to home. "Have fun," Colby said simply then shut the door and headed into the hotel.

"Alone at last," Piper said as she started to go down the entrance ramp into the parking garage.

"Uh huh," Suzanne said in agreement. She leaned over and gave Piper's neck a soft kiss.

There was a slight jerk to the car as Piper couldn't stop a little shudder run through her. "Hey, none of that until we are parked! You do it too well, and I might hit something," she said in a firm tone.

Suzanne smiled and whispered, "Sorry, Piper. I won't do it ever again." Her tone was low and very sexy.

"Fuck," Piper groaned. "You do that well too! And I only meant no kissing until I park. After that, the sky is the limit!"

"Ohhh! Promises, promises!" Suzanne told her.

After she pulled into a parking space, Piper looked at Suzanne. "Leave by 6:30? Your work schedule is tough. It's almost 2:00 now. It doesn't give you a lot of time to get some sleep, even without doing anything else. Are you sure you want to do this? I've had fun but if you need to end it now, I won't feel too bad."

Suzanne's voice was calm but the desire in her eyes burned fierce. "I told you. I can sleep on the plane. Right now, I want to do something other than sleep in my bed, and I want to do it with you!" she said.

"Okay, I just wanted to check one last time, but I want that too!" Piper said as she kissed Suzanne. They both kept their passion in check. They would be in Suzanne's room soon enough. Neither one of them wanted to waste time in the car. They got out and headed to the elevator. As they walked, they held hands. Suzanne couldn't keep a smile off her face. "It's the first time I've ever done this without worrying if someone sees me," she thought. Even though memories of Chloe threatened to crowd in, she successfully kept them at bay and focused on the moment. "I like how it feels," she told herself. How could she go back, now that the wall was broken?

Still, Suzanne felt a sensible restraint. She had no interest in giving a show to anyone who might be watching the security footage from the elevator rides. Neither did Piper. They kept kissing, but they were not wild. It was enough, though, to build the excitement both felt. When they reached the door to Suzanne's room, almost all pretense at restraint was lost. As Suzanne fumbled with unlocking it, Piper pressed her body against Suzanne's back and kissed the nape of her neck. With her arms around Suzanne, Piper pulled her even closer. The feeling of Piper grinding against her ass drove Suzanne crazy, making it even harder to focus on opening the door. Finally, she heard it unlock and they almost fell into the room.

As they recovered their balance, both women started to giggle. Hearing Piper giggle seemed funny to Suzanne and she giggled harder. That in turn spurred Piper. For a moment, it seemed like they would lose it entirely, but even through the laughing Piper kept her look of lust. Suzanne saw that and felt her own desire surge. Reaching out, she pulled Piper into a deep kiss. In the privacy of her room, Suzanne could finally completely give in to her needs.

Cupping Piper's ass with her hands, Suzanne mashed their bodies together. Piper's arms went around Suzanne's neck and she pulled them even closer. Once again, it was almost natural for Piper to straddle the taller woman's leg. It was as if she fit there. Unlike earlier, she didn't grind her mound but the pressure stoked her desire. She knew that her hard nipples were poking Suzanne's midriff, confirming her excitement.

Pulling her mouth away from Suzanne's, Piper looked at her with lust burning in her eyes. "Let's get undressed! I want to fuck!" she said in a husky voice.

A bolt of pure wanton need shot through Suzanne at Piper's words. They captured completely what was going on. This was about fucking, not making love. She felt a pang in the back of her brain, but she managed to suppress it before she could think about it. She didn't need Chloe's ghost haunting her right then. Fucking was good enough. "God, yes," she groaned.

The two of them unclenched. For Piper, it was easy to get undressed. She pulled off her t-shirt and threw it on the floor. Her bra joined it moments later. Her breasts were a little bigger than Suzanne's were, but she wasn't big chested. Even as Suzanne frantically tried to unbutton her blouse, she drank in the sight of Piper shedding her clothes. Her areolas were big round disks with long hard nipples in the middle. Suzanne's mouth watered with the need to taste them. As she pulled off her blouse, she cursed as one hand caught in the cuff and she had to pause to unbutton it. Finally, she was able to throw it behind her, followed immediately by her bra.

Piper's eyes glanced over her. Suzanne didn't have an ounce of fat on her. She was almost too thin for Piper, with her ribs clearly visible. The lustful look on Suzanne's face, however, was incredibly sexy. The raw desire fired Piper's excitement to even higher peaks. She was impatient for more. With her own skirt, Piper was again much quicker than Suzanne was. She had already kicked off her shoes. Undoing her skirt, she pulled it off and her panties at the same time. She jumped onto the bed and grinned at Suzanne. "Hurry up, slowpoke!" Piper told her.

"I'm going as fast as I can," Suzanne said in frustration. Her own desire was burning and she wished that she was as ready to play as Piper was. Taking off her jeans was almost as challenging as her blouse, given her current state. They were very tight and she felt like she had to peel them off. As they came down, her panties slipped down a little, partially revealing her pussy.

Piper's eyes lit up at the sight. Not only were they wonderfully wet, she could see how Suzanne's pussy glistened. "I'm going to like licking that juicy pussy," she told her soon to be lover. She loved the way Suzanne blushed.

"I want to lick yours first," Suzanne responded. She wasn't going to let the shyness she felt at Piper's words stop her expressing what she wanted. She knew she was blushing even more now, but it didn't matter.

"Anything for you, Suzanne," Piper said with a smile, then lay back in the bed, and spread her legs.

It was the first glimpse that Suzanne had of Piper's pussy and now she saw it all. Unlike her own neatly trimmed little landing strip, Piper's mound was completely bare. A part of Suzanne's mind wondered if she shaved or if she waxed. "I'll find out soon enough," she told herself. Even the best shaving job couldn't remove stubble like a waxing. She found that she was very eager to get the answer.

As soon as she pulled off her panties, Suzanne got on her hands and knees. Crawling across the bed, she moved between Piper's legs without any delay. The bare little cleft caught her eyes. As she stared, Piper moved her legs even wider and caused it to part a little more. Her clit poked out from under its hood. Suzanne didn't notice when her mouth opened and her tongue ran across her teeth. A little drop of saliva dripped out from the corner of her mouth and ran down to her chin. She was the perfect picture of desire.

Slowly Suzanne lowered her head down. As she came close, the intoxicating aroma of Piper's pussy became almost overwhelming. The scent triggered memories that she didn't want. Suzanne tried to focus on how Piper differed from Chloe to help shut that out. Time had dulled some of the details, but Chloe seemed fresher somehow. It wasn't unpleasant; in fact, it reminded Suzanne that this time it was with a more experienced woman in her twenties. Whether it was true or not, she clung to that thought. "This isn't Chloe. She smells different and I know she will taste different too."

Extending her tongue, Suzanne dipped her head for her first taste. "Oh please, let her taste different," she thought. As her tongue touched Piper's slit, she felt Piper jerk. From the way the bed shook, it must have been her whole body. At the same time, Suzanne felt an explosion of tastes in her mouth; tangy, musky and salty. It reminded her even less of Chloe than the smell that was still filling her nose. It helped Suzanne to lose the anxiety that had repeatedly threatened to overwhelm her. Instead, she pressed her tongue in deeper to lap up more of Piper's juices. The more that she swallowed the less that Chloe hovered over her. The smooth skin of Piper's labia answered Suzanne's question from before. It was definitely a wax job.

Reaching down, Piper put her hands in Suzanne's head. "Fuck, yes! Just like that!" she moaned as she lifted her hips up to press herself against Suzanne's mouth.

Suzanne didn't need much encouragement, but Piper's words still served to spur her on. She began to slide her tongue up and down, feeling her way along. As she found spots that made Piper react, she focused on them for a brief time before trying to find the next one.

With a lick of one of Piper's petals, she felt it catch on her tongue. As it stretched, Piper's body tensed and then shook as it slipped free. If Piper's eyes hadn't been closed with ecstasy, she would have seen the mischievous look on Suzanne's face. First with her lips, Suzanne grasped that spot and sucked. That would have been enough to make Piper gasp, but she cried out when Suzanne pulled and stretched it far further than her tongue had. Slipping loose again, Piper couldn't control the tremors that ran through her. Suzanne did it again, this time with her teeth.

"Fuck," Piper growled deep in her throat. Her fingers were now tangled in Suzanne's hair and tugging to show she wanted more. Sparks flashed in the dark of her closed eyes when she felt Suzanne's teeth clamp down on the sensitive fold. Already, she was on the precipice.

It wasn't hard for Suzanne to sense that Piper was close to cumming. The tremors were no longer stopping between her little nips. While she was proud that she could excite Piper this way, Suzanne wanted to drag it out. When Piper came, it needed to be massive. Changing the point of attention, she heard Piper groan in frustration. It would have only taken a little more to go over that edge and Piper wanted it now.

"Not yet," Suzanne purred.

Her voice made Piper open her eyes to see her lover's playful face. She felt Suzanne's lips slide down her pussy. It was a wonderful feeling, but not as electrifying as what she did moments before. Piper arched her hips, making her need extremely clear. Suddenly Suzanne stabbed her tongue deep into Piper's pussy. Her whole body jerked.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" Piper called out. When she felt Suzanne swirl her tongue as she pushed her face against her wet pussy, Piper couldn't stop another scream. Suzanne lapped hard with her tongue broadened from the base of Piper's pussy into as far as she could reach. Then she circled her tongue, stroking the soft flesh inside. With each stroke, Suzanne pushed her tongue further inside Piper. It morphed from lapping into thrusts. Pressing her face against Piper's pussy, she began to tongue fuck her. Even as the force of her thrusts increased, so did the speed. With each probe of her tongue, Suzanne greedily swallowed Piper's flowing nectar.

Piper's body was beginning to flail about as she felt the beginnings of her orgasm deep inside her pussy. Her legs hooked behind Suzanne's back, pulling her closer. One hand reached behind her and grasped the pillow there, twisting it. Her other hand held her breast, giving the nipple little tugs. Her feet curled down to press against Suzanne's back, letting Piper arch her back and lift her pussy up.

"Oh fuck, Suzanne. Yeah, baby!" Piper cried out. "Oh fuck ... Oh fuck!" Her body was quivering and she found it hard to get enough air into her lungs. "Oh, God!" The tingling inside her pussy was quickly intensifying. It was like sparks now, shooting out into her body. Her mind was starting to go blank except for the extreme pleasure that Suzanne was giving.

Suddenly it all unleashed and the orgasm swept over her like a massive tidal wave. Screaming, her whole body began to thrash about the bed. Piper bucked up and down, making it hard for Suzanne to continue to tongue fuck her. Despite that, Suzanne clung to Piper and did her best. She may have missed a few strokes, but not much more than that. She loved the incoherent sounds that Piper made as she came.

It wasn't long before it started to pass. Piper's body stopped thrashing about the bed and her screams turned into low moans. Finally, Suzanne felt Piper's body collapse down onto the bed. Her tongue flicked in and out of Piper a couple more times, but then she started to run her tongue gently over the outside of Piper's pussy. She wanted to clean up every little drop of juice that she could find.

"Mmmm," Piper sighed. "That felt so good. Maybe it's been a while but you still know how to do that!" Her legs fell to either side since she momentary no longer had the energy to hold them around Suzanne. She smiled when she felt Suzanne softly kiss first one thigh and then the other. Reaching down, Piper ran her fingers through Suzanne's hair. As she moved her hand away, Suzanne turned her head and kissed it.

"I'm glad it was good. I was nervous," Suzanne said with a tiny smile. Stirring from her place between Piper's legs, she moved up onto the bed. On her hands and knees, she straddled Piper and moved up so that she could kiss Piper on the lips. It ended much too soon for Suzanne, but Piper was still trying to catch her breath. Suzanne giggled as Piper pulled away to take a couple quick breaths.

"You shouldn't have been," Piper told her. "It's like falling off a log! Easy if you just think about what would feel good to you." She smiled as Suzanne sank down onto one side of her.

Suzanne lay there next to Piper with one hand on Piper's belly. Her fingers just slowly made little circles. It felt nice to be like that. There was a feeling of contentment that she never felt with a man. When she was with a man, there was always some small part of her that knew it wasn't right. Its absence was noticeable. She had almost forgotten the feeling of normalcy she only had with Chloe.

The thought of Chloe made Suzanne flinch slightly. She hoped that Piper didn't discern it. So far, she had kept Chloe's ghost at bay. If she could just keep herself in the moment, she would be okay. She tried to banish thoughts of Chloe from her mind. For the most part, it worked. Suzanne could feel her hovering on the edges of her thoughts, but that was all.

Piper felt a little strength come back into her body. The orgasm that Suzanne gave her left her initially feeling wiped out. Turning on her side, she tenderly kissed Suzanne. Her slightly sweaty body pressed against Suzanne and she lifted a leg to place it on top of Suzanne's thighs. As Suzanne responded, the kiss slowly built in intensity. Piper touched one of Suzanne's nipples and idly played with it. It was not a real attempt to excite Suzanne but as the kiss deepened, Piper's fingers became more active. She could feel Suzanne's body beginning to move. Knowing that she was turning Suzanne on, her own excitement returned.

Feeling eager to return the pleasure, Piper rolled on top of Suzanne. For a few moments, they remained locked in a kiss. Suzanne ran her fingers down Piper's back and then squeezed her ass. Piper growled into the kiss. She began to move her body down.

At first, she took her time. Piper kissed down Suzanne's throat and then back up. She liked the little gasps that Suzanne made as she paid attention to the sensitive skin there. She followed that with nibbles and kisses along Suzanne's collarbone. As Piper kissed all the way out to Suzanne's shoulder, she watched Suzanne's face. Although her own eyes were closed, Suzanne's face was expressive. Her face twitched and moved with each tender caress from Piper's lips. Her excitement was obvious from the way her body was moving against Piper's.

Taking her clue from that, Piper slid her body further down in between Suzanne's legs. She could feel Suzanne pressing her mound up against her lower belly. "She's really getting into it," Piper thought. It was nice to see. Lowering her mouth, she lightly sucked a nipple into her mouth. A little jerk ran through Suzanne's body, which made Piper's lips smile around the hard nub. Sucking a little harder, she lifted her mouth and felt the nipple stretch out a bit before sliding out. As she did the same thing to the other nipple, Piper began to sense a tension building in Suzanne's body. Piper smiled again. She wouldn't draw this out. Suzanne needed relief after so long.

Everything that Piper was doing felt so good to Suzanne. Her experience was obvious from how she knew when to move on before whatever she was doing got too old or slightly irritating. Despite how much her body was enjoying it, her mind was not cooperating. Thoughts of Chloe were becoming stronger, as she remembered what was similar to Chloe or recognized how Piper was different. It didn't matter. Suzanne was finding it difficult to escape thoughts of her. The tension Piper sensed wasn't excitement but the war between her body and her mind.

Unable to control her thoughts, Suzanne flashed back to that moment in the school when Chloe pleaded with her. The look of betrayal and hurt filled Suzanne's mind. It was almost as if Chloe was there in the room, staring at Suzanne as she betrayed her yet again. Suzanne felt Piper starting to move even further down. She wiggled her body to bring her face close to Suzanne's pussy. Soon she would be the first woman since Chloe to lick it. The tension grew stronger.

"Please!" Suzanne moaned. To Piper, it was an expression of Suzanne's desire. It wasn't. It was a last desperate plea for Chloe to stop haunting her, to let her move on, but Suzanne's feelings of guilt were her own. And they were too strong.

"No, no!" Suzanne gasped out just before Piper's tongue flicked out to caress her pussy lips. She frantically pushed at Piper's shoulders, trying to stop her. Her body thrashed as she tried to pull out from under Piper's body.

Without a moment's hesitation, Piper stopped. The panic in Suzanne was clear. Lifting her body up, she moved back up alongside her. Even though Piper no longer held her down, Suzanne continued to thrash about the bed.

"Hey, Suzanne, it's okay. It's okay, Babe. I've stopped. I won't do anything you don't want. It's okay," Piper told her. Her heart wrenched with sympathy as she looked at Suzanne's face. It had what looked like terror on it and tears were beginning to run down her face. "Babe, it's okay," Piper repeated. She took the chance and put her arms around Suzanne to pull her close. It was the right move. Suzanne turned and buried her head into Piper's chest and began to sob.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds