Cooper Family Pride Pt. 01

"There! that's a good girl." He gently caressed her head. "Now I'm going to let you suck the cum out of my balls and you're not going to tell anyone. Are you?"

Libby looked up, hopeful and excited. "Weawy? Oh, Wanny!" She said with his fat fuckstick in her throat.

"You love my cum! You need it! You can't stop thinking about it! So just this once... my little cumdump gets a special deposit just for her. Now suck that fucking cock!"

Libby never felt like a bigger whore than she did in that moment. It was the most satisfying feeling. She couldn't remember ever being happier. She sucked Danny's fuckstick with everything she had in her. And when she felt that big cock twitch and then explode in her mouth, she could swear she had the smallest orgasm. Her head tilted back and she felt that warm river of boy batter flow down her throat. Libby stared up at him with those cornflower blue eyes, a Dugan whore for sure.

******

Danny found Mandy in her room. It took him a minute to navigate back through the upstairs. He was fully clothed again. Her room was as impressive as the rest of the house. And as he discovered, each bedroom had its own full bathroom and walk-in closet, none as stunning as the master the suite, though. There were six bedrooms total, and then a separate upstairs apartment accessible from a different part of the house. That was meant for either in-laws or live-in staff.

"Danny!" She said excitedly, laying on her bed. "Oh, I'm so excited daddy's allowing us to actually date! He never approves of anyone! Geez! You fucked my butt sooo good! I didn't know butt sex could be so good!"

"You did cum pretty hard." Danny replied.

Mandy let out a funny snort. "Uh, yeah!" She thought he was stating the obvious. "Are we gonna fuck again? Daddy was hoping you'd try my cunt!" She stopped and thought. "You know before you made this silly bet, we never talked about sex! It's sooo much better since then! My mom and dad are so much nicer now. And... oh god! My mom licked my pussy tonight! Did you see that?"

"I did." Danny said. He wondered how much of this did seem strange to her. He conditioned her the least of them, but it should've been enough to look past the strangeness of it. He made a note. "Your mom is an amazing whore, Mandy. I think it's okay if she needs to lick you down there. I saw you tugging your dad too."

"Oh yeah." She said embarrassed. "You're not mad, are you? Please don't be mad!"

"Well..." Danny pushed out more thoughts. "I think teasing your dad and your brother is great! You love doing that! And if your dad wanted to try your whorehole... well... maybe... but you won't like it. It just won't be satisfying at all. But not your brother. He's not good enough for you. He can't have any of your holes. You love making him hard, though! And you like reminding he can't have you! And you totally know he wants you, right?"

She snorted again. "He totally does!"

"Okay. Then I think we're good, Mandy. I don't think I can do the bet again tonight. But you can ride with me while your brother drives me home. Maybe I can fuck you in the car?"

"Yes! Oh god! My cunt feels so empty!"

******

"No! This is terrible news! Just terrible!" Greg said solemnly. "Are you certain?"

Danny sat across from him in his office downstairs. The office was completely wood paneled with a massive cherry wood desk. It had a distinctly masculine decor. The wall to his left had large glass paneled French doors that opened into a library and reading room.

"I tried to wait, sir. I was hoping that I would feel like I could definitely shoot off again. But I don't feel that distinct urge, and I don't think it's fair unless I'm really ready to go."

Greg rubbed his chin. "I'm disappointed. I am. But it's that goddamn honor of yours that I appreciate most! You're a fair opponent." He sipped a scotch on the rocks. "Would you like to try using Mrs. Cooper? She could suck that horse cock of yours and see if that urge comes back."

"No, thank you, sir. I'm certain. I appreciate the offer. Any chance to use that filthy cum rag you call your wife, is not one to be missed. So I say that reluctantly."

"Alright. Let's settle up." He reached in his drawer and removed a stack of cash. "It's three grand for the loss. And I want my rematch! So there's the title fee... two grand, right?"

"The wager was double tonight, sir." Danny mentioned.

"Ah, yes! So four grand for the title fee." He sighed. "You did well!"

"Thank you, Mr. Cooper. It was an honor as always. The money from last night really helped my mom with the bills. I told her I was helping you out. Not everyone would understand our bet, you know? Especially her. I'd have to really explain it."

"No, no! Please, Danny. I understand. It's a bit uncouth. But between mature gentlemen, a bet is a bet."

"Okay. If you ever run into her..."

"I understand completely."

"Thank you, Mr. Cooper. And thank you for your blessing with Mandy."

"That was the best news all night! She's elated! I love seeing my princess happy. And when her little whorehole wins this bet she can hold it over your head!" He laughed. "Tomorrow night then?"

"Oh, I can't tomorrow, Mr. Cooper. I have to spend the day with my mom. It'll be sometime during the week. Mandy will let you know."

"Oh, damn. Alright." He was clearly disappointed.

Danny stood and shook his hand. Then he walked back out toward the kitchen. Libby was making a snack.

"Hi, Mrs. Cooper. Have you see Jason and Mandy?"

"Danny!" She growled lustfully. She was wearing that see-through camisole top and lace panties. "I saw them in the living room. Are you leaving?"

"Yeah. But Mr. Cooper wants a rematch so I'll be back." He saw her light up. "Listen, Mrs. Cooper. I think you've got to do something about Jason's masturbation issues. It's distracting while I'm trying to fuck you. You don't want me to be distracted. I think maybe if you started to condition him when it's okay to masturbate then maybe he could control himself."

"That's a great idea, Danny. But how?"

"Well I was going to mention something earlier. It's clear that he has a thing for you and Mandy. And there's nothing wrong with teasing him. That's great. But if he really has a thing for you both then doesn't it make sense that you two should dictate when he's allowed to tug his little dick?"

She thought for a moment and it did make sound logic. "Well... yeah... I suppose that's true."

"Well I had this thing that I was going to give you so I didn't have to watch him tonight." Danny dug through his pocket and pulled out a small metal device. "It's a cock cage."

"A what?"

"Well you can put this on his flaccid dick... and then put this little lock on it... like this." He showed her how it worked. "That way he can't get an erection. He can still go to the bathroom. But if he gets hard it'll hurt like hell. And he'll learn to control it. The best part is that you and Mandy can each get a key!" He added, pushing more thoughts. "I mean, everyone needs to masturbate at some point, right? So you can take it off when he's been good and let him have a jerk. Like an incentive!"

Libby smiled at thought of it. "It's brilliant, Danny! This is sure to help!"

"I'm glad to be of service. But let's be honest. This was really your idea." Danny stated, pushing the thought deep. "You're going to miss me. You need this cock. It's really hard not to think about it."

"I know!" She sighed.

"Don't worry. I'll be back." He walked over and stuck his fingers between her legs rubbing her cunt. He slipped two inside. "You're my whore, Mrs. Cooper. No one satisfies you like I do. You need my boy batter. It's delicious." He whispered in her ear. Then he leaned back and smiled. "Have a great night! I enjoyed using your holes!"

Libby was panting at the counter, desperate to get fucked again, as she watched him walk away. Danny forced a few more thoughts into before he turned the corner. They were particularly nasty ones.

******

Mandy was wedged between the driver and passenger seat in Jason's car. Her hands gripped the center console. She was bare naked. Jason was trying to keep his eyes on the road, but those fucking tits looked so good bouncing next to him. He kept stealing glances. His cock was rock hard. It wouldn't have bothered him were it not for her incessant talking and the fact that Fuckface was plowing her from behind.

This kid was fucking evil! Jason was sure of that now. Fuckface had his whole family mind fucked. Jason desperately wanted to stop him, but it was useless. There was no way! He couldn't say anything coherent.

"Ohmygawd, Jase! His cock is so deep!" Mandy moaned in his ear. "He fucks me so good! Fuck! Fuck it! Fuck it! Danny, fuck it!" She begged. Her tongue lashed her brother's earlobe. "Bet you wish it was your cock inside me, Jase! OHH Fuck! I don't even know if I'd feel your little dick after Danny's fuckstick!"

Fucking kill him! He would murder him! Would he dismember him? No! Maybe he'd cut that cock off first and the shove it up Fuckface's own ass! Actually make him fuck himself! Yes! That's what he'd do! As for his sister, yes, he wanted to be inside her. He yearned for it. He'd dreamed of it. Imagined it. Jerked off to it a thousand times! He wanted to blow his nut inside her! Why was she torturing him like this? It was fucking cruel! Fuckface was making her do it! He was sure of it. It was a new low!

"You are sooo not good enough for my fuckhole, Jase! It'll never happen! Fuck, Danny! Yes! Fuck me just like that! Yes! Oh god! Just like that! I'm cumming so hard. Ohhh fuuuuck!" She panted and squirmed. "Oh shit! That was so good! So fucking good!" She looked at her brother's pants. He'd been allowed to change at least. "Geez, I can see your boner, Jase. It's not even a tent. It's tiny. Are you gonna jerk off thinking about my wet cunt when you get home! OH FUCK! YES! Fill me up, Danny! Oh fuck that feels so good! You cum so fucking much!" She squealed. "Mom's gonna lick that out of me when I get home, Jase. You wanna watch that? Well? Do you?"

Jason reluctantly nodded. "Yes." He squeaked out.

"No! Danny! Don't take it out yet! Let me move so I Get my panties back up. I want to save it for my mom. She loves your spunk so much. She's such a cum junky! I don't want any to spill."

Mandy disappeared into the back seat. Then she climbed forward a minute later into the passenger seat. She put her feet on the dashboard.

"It'll stay in if I keep my feet up." She said to Jason, reaching over and brushing his pants with her hand. "You're throbbing! Poor baby! Poor pervy baby!"

Danny didn't say anything. He just smiled watching Jason drive him home. When they arrived, Jason got out and walked around opening his door.

"We've arrived, Sir." He said. Why did he keep saying these fucking things? He fucking hated himself. He knew it was Fuckface that was making him do it, but he hated his inability to fight it.

"Walk with me." Danny said. He flapped his wad of cash as they headed toward his house. "Another seven thousand dollars to fuck your mom and sis. Not bad."

"I'll destroy you! I'll destroy everyone related to you!" Jason said and then stopped realizing he could talk. "Fuck! Finally! You are so fucked! As soon as I figure this out! It's done for you! I'll do prison time if I have to."

"Aw, that's cute!" Danny patted him on the head. "Don't worry. Tomorrow morning you'll be back to normal. You won't remember that I'm controlling you or your family, of course!" Jason looked furious. "But your sister and I are a thing now. And your mom is definitely my whore. I think your dad hates you. Now I've been all through this little pea brain." Danny tapped his head. "Some pretty weird stuff going on up there. But you've had a thing for your sister. Bad boy! And it just got worse! It's really bad in fact. You can't help how much you want to fuck your mom and your sister. Seeing them naked makes you so hard! Instantly hard! You'll be desperate to cum. And you know it's wrong. You'd do anything for them. It must be tough because they've become such whores. And your dad doesn't care."

"You can't! Please don't!" Jason pleaded.

"School is gonna be rough. How are you gonna explain me and Mandy?"

Jason gasped. With everything going on he hadn't considered it. It was a nightmare! A fucking nightmare!

"No! Please no!" He dropped to his knees, hands clasped. "I'm begging, Fuckface! Do you want an apology? I apologize! Just make me normal. Make my family normal! Make my life normal!"

"You've never apologized." Danny noted. "It's self-serving though. You're worried about you, not remorseful about what you did."

"No! That's not true!"

"I think so. Which is now the reason I've decided that you want to give up football." Danny mentioned.

"Oh god! Please not that too!"

"Get in the car, Jason. You'll feel better the second you do." Danny said, deciding to start all the changes early.

Jason turned and walked back to the car with his head bowed. He glanced back at Fuckface, but his feet kept moving as if they had a mind of their own. He opened the car and got inside. The second the door closed again, he blinked, confused. Then he seemed to be alright as his mind adjusted itself to the new changes.

"I can't believe you fucked Fuckface in my fucking car!" He scowled.

Mandy spread her legs and pulled her panties aside. "You want to see my pussy, Jase?" She watched him look over lustfully. "Then don't tell me where I can fuck my boyfriend."

He was going to say something, but he didn't. She had Danny's gross cum in her cunt and if he was lucky he'd get to watch his mommy lick it out. He was throbbing. His balls ached thinking about jerking off to the nasty scene.

******

Danny had the biggest smile on his face. He did well tonight. He particularly enjoyed hearing Jason beg him to stop. It was an entirely satisfying evening. He glanced at his phone. It was almost midnight. He opened the front door to the house, assuming his mother would be fast asleep by now.

"Daniel Dugan!" She called from the living room when the door clicked shut. "We need to talk!"

"Mom? What are you doing up? You're usually asleep by now?"

"We have problems! Serious problems! And I think you know about it!" She pointed a crooked finger at him. "I think you see it too. And whenever I bring it up, you don't say anything! You just laa-dee-daa right past it like I'm crazy. Well I'm not crazy! I'm not! I proved it tonight!"

Danny saw the empty wine bottle. "Are you drunk?"

"Pffft! Drunk? I had a little vino. Sure!" Lori slurred heavily. The truth was that her bottle ran dry a while ago, so she'd completed a second. "...But you're not changing the subject on me! You and your Cooper obsession!"

Danny sighed heavily. "Is this about Mandy again? Mom, we're dating, okay? I got her dad's permission and everything. Can you just drop it?"

"Mandy! Or is it about that bitch, Libby! Or is it about Greg Cooper, asshole-in-chief! Or maybe it's about their asshole son, Jordon. Or Justin. Whatever!"

"What are you talking about?" Danny asked.

"I know what you're doing!" She pointed at him accusingly. "You used to tell me things. We used to share everything. But now you're into some heavy shit, mister. Some heavy shit."

Danny wondered what she was referencing. He'd been so careful. He didn't want to tinker with her head anymore. But maybe he didn't have a choice.

"Hang on. I'll be right back and we'll talk."

"Are you going to your room?" She called after him. "Good luck finding it! It's a mystery!"

Danny came back ten minutes later and she was passed out completely drunk. He couldn't do anything with her now. He'd have to wait until morning.

******

Mandy had her legs spread open at the top of her bed. Jason was standing there antsy. Libby finally slipped into her room.

"What's the big emergency?" Libby asked. "You said it was important. Did Danny get home alright?"

"Fuck." Jason groaned. "What are you wearing? Mom, your titties look so good in that!"

"Well someone is back to their old self. What happened to your cheer outfit?"

Jason thought about that. Was he wearing a cheer outfit earlier? What was wrong with him the last few days? He brushed it off.

"I dunno." He said, rubbing his erection through his pants.

"Geez, Jase! You're such a perv lately. You can barely stop touching yourself." Mandy said mockingly before turning to her mom. "Danny happened to fuck my pussy really well on the way to his house."

Libby gasped. "He didn't!? You can't tell your father!"

"I won't. But he did deposit a massive load of yummy cummy in pussy." She pulled the gusset of her lace panties to the side. "Do I know someone that loves Danny's yummy cummy?"

"Yes! Oh god! Take those panties off! I need it in my mouth!"

Jason looked absolutely frantic. His eyes bounced from his mom's titties in that see-through top to his sister's cunt as she slid off her panties. "You two are such whores! I can't believe you both fucked Fuckface."

Libby stepped toward Jason and slapped him hard across the face. "You do not get to call me or your sister whores! Have some respect. You don't need to watch this either."

Jason rubbed his cheek. "Wait! Please let me watch! Please!"

"It's okay, mom. Jason can rub his teeny weenis if he wants." Mandy laughed.

Jason's cheeks burned with embarrassment. He hated that she kept calling him tiny. He'd fuck her and show her how good it felt.

Libby contemplated it. "Fine. But the second you're done, we're having a talk about your jerk off problem."

"Okay! Yeah, totally!" He blathered, rubbing his face where she struck him. "Just get to it."

Mandy spread her legs all the way open doing her perfect split, and then pulling her thighs up off the comforter, bending herself nearly in half. She could actually look at her pussy just two feet in front of her face. She squeezed as hard as she could and her pretty little slit bubbled out a white creamy treat.

Libby climbed up on her daughter's bed like a tiger creeping up on its prey. The moment she saw that batter ooze from her daughter, she pounced forward and her mouth latched onto Mandy's cunt licking and sucking.

"Oh fuck, mom! It feels sooo good when you do that!" Mandy groaned immediately. Her eyes watched her mother intently, fascinated by the experience. "You're the first one to ever lick my fuckhole."

Libby looked up, surprised by the statement. "Really?"

Mandy pushed her head back into her pussy. "No! Don't stop! There's more yummy in there for you, mom." She held her mom's face against her cunt until she could feel that tongue slide back inside her. "Fuuuuck! Yes! I like this soooo much! Now that I'm dating Danny, he'll be filling my fuckhole a lot! And if you can make me cum really good I'll let you clean my nasty hole every time."

"Oh shit! Mandy, you're so nasty! I want to fuck mom! Come on!" Jason had his pants around his ankles. His hand was moving lightning fast as he jerked his cock.

They ignored him.

Libby thought about sucking Danny's cum out of her daughter all the time. It wasn't the best option. She'd prefer it deposited straight down her throat like he did in the shower. She also loved getting it in her own holes because it felt so good when he filled her up. But sucking it out of Mandy was an acceptable third. If it was that or nothing at all then she would eat her daughter's cunt all day long.

"Yes! Mom! You lick my pussy sooo good! Eat my fuckhole! Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" She really smooshed her mom's face into her cunt. "Don't fucking stop! I'm cumming! Tongue fuck me! Fuuuck! Yeees! I'm cumming!" She held her mom's head and smeared her pussy all over, rubbing it up and down and side to side, until she collapsed back.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds