Cooper Family Pride Pt. 01

Greg was throbbing. He crawled behind her and jammed it home. "Fuck! You're soaking wet! Mr. Cooper likey!" He was fired up and down to fuck. "Tell me when you get close! Let's see if you can hold it."

He pounded his wife with every ounce of frustration he had. Greg was a big man and strong, and the force of his thrusts caused her ass to jiggle every time he slammed into it. He didn't stop. He unleashed the fury. He listened to her groan beneath him.

"Deeper! Deeper, Babe!" She cried out.

"It. Doesn't. Get. Deeper. Than. This." He grunted between each thrust. "Fuck! Fuck! I'm gonna cum!"

"Do it!" Libby prodded. "I'm cumming too! Fill me up!"

Greg filled her fuckhole and then collapsed back on the bed. "Shit! I was so pent up! Watching Danny fuck you turns me on so much... I've been hard as marble since Friday." He looked over at Libby. "That was my fault. I came too quick. I was excited."

"It's okay."

Greg jumped up and ran to shower. Libby sat there staring at the ceiling. She'd faked an orgasm with her husband. His cock just wasn't satisfying her. What did that mean? It had never been a problem before. He just couldn't fuck her like Danny. And even his load didn't fill her up like Danny's massive deposit. She yearned for that young fuckstick to be back in her whorehole. She was Danny's whore, she thought. She really was.

Libby walked down the hall to her closet and stepped inside. She frowned. There were so many clothes. So many shoes. So many handbags. And none of it made her feel distinctly whorish. Why didn't she own more risqué clothing? This was her whoredrobe after all. She found all the bags from her trip with Mandy. Then she started cleaning out a section and building herself a portion of her closet fit for a whore. It made her feel better already.

******

Danny watched Indiana Jones on a cable channel. These films were some of his favorites. He waited as the time ticked by slowly. Minutes turned to hours. Jason's pathetic, self-serving apology kept replaying in his head. Jason didn't care about anyone but himself. He was worried about what would happen when they got to school. Did Jason fucking Cooper ever care how he felt dreading the walk to school knowing that he'd be bullied? Fuck Jason Cooper. Danny refused to feel bad for him. He smirked to himself. Jason must be having a rough morning.

Lori walked into the living room looking rather fragile. Her brown eyes were a little swollen and her light brown hair was frazzled as if she'd been sleeping or at least laying down. She wore her old pink bathrobe. It used to be fluffy and cozy but it was much thinner after so many times through the wash.

"Are you doing anything to my head right now?" She asked softly.

"No." Danny replied patting the sofa next to him. "I'm sorry about earlier. It's just that it sounds so crazy and I wanted you to understand. You weren't listening to me. I was trying to tell you the truth."

Lori took a seat. "I can't go in your bedroom. I tried for three hours last night. I'd walk down the hall telling myself I wanted to go in and then I'd be sitting at the kitchen table. I actually wrote myself a note to remind myself what I was doing in the first place..." She took a breath and looked at her son. "... was that you?"

"Sorry." Danny said seeing her pain and frustration. "It shouldn't have bothered you. I don't understand how you realized it. When did you go in? You shouldn't have been able to."

Lori shrugged. "I came home yesterday when you were in the shower. I wanted help with the groceries. And your door was open. I could see your laundry. I wanted to pick it up for the wash. I always pick it up for the wash. I couldn't remember the last time I did though. And I wanted to grab it but I couldn't. It upset me. So I just focused really hard. It was right there! I just wanted to do your fucking laundry!" She had tears rolling down her face.

Danny couldn't believe it. He left his door open. His conditioning had always been that she wouldn't open the door and go in. But with it open she could see inside. And then the simple act of doing his laundry—a motherly chore—was the driving force to tear away his mental restrictions. He was constantly learning that the brain was a very delicate and unique machine. It worked hard to process things that didn't make sense. Early on, he'd learned a few lessons while he perfected his power. It still needed a little perfecting.

"I left my door open!" He felt so stupid. "No wonder!"

"Danny..." Lori said very tentatively. "... your dad..."

He panicked. "You're happier now. You know you are."

"Oh god! Really? Danny, what did you do to him?"

"I gave him a reason to leave. You guys fought all the time. We were miserable! Mom, you know it's true."

"That wasn't your decision to make. It was mine!" She snapped.

"It was! It always was your decision." He argued. "You never made it! You wouldn't leave him or kick him out. And you were miserable with him here. I couldn't take it anymore. It was killing us and you couldn't see it."

Lori didn't say anything. She just considered his argument. It had been nice since her husband left. She should have done it a long time ago. She glanced back at her son. What kind of power did he really have? Should she be afraid of him? He had the capacity to banish his own father. Didn't that say something? Didn't it say something about him as a person?

"Have you changed me?" She asked. "Have you been using this... whatever it is... on me? How did this even happen?"

Danny took a deep breath. "I was talking to Mandy Cooper at a football game. It was way back in September. Jason saw me from the field and threw a pass directly at me. It hit me in the face and I fell and got knocked unconscious on the bleachers. Everyone laughed at me. I woke up a few minutes later and tried to walk home. I was dizzy. I fell off the retaining wall on the far side of the field. And I rolled down into the woods and hit my head on a rock. I was out for a few hours."

"Oh my god! Why didn't you tell me? You could have had a concussion." She fussed, those motherly instincts immediately overpowering any anger or confusion.

"I had something alright. I had a massive headache and lump the size of a golf ball. I talked to you that night. I told you that I had a bad day at school and dad picked on me when I got home. He complained that I didn't get home earlier to mow the lawn. So, I told him he should go mow it and then fuck himself."

"I remember that! The night he mowed the lawn at midnight!"

"What you don't remember is that he came back in and went to your room and pulled down his pants and repeatedly shoved your dildo up his ass."

Lori gasped. "He what?! I don't remember..." She realized what he was saying. He made her not remember.

"You were screaming at him and crying. I came down to see what the problem was and he kept saying I made him do it. 'Mow the lawn and fuck myself.' He repeated it over and over. And then I screamed at him to stop. My head hurt. I told you both to stop fighting and just forget it. And I shit you not... you both did. It was shocking for me. So... dad couldn't figure out what was wrong. He had his pants back on but he thought something was wrong. He didn't remember shoving that thing up his ass, but he must have felt a little loose. He made some excuse and left. You panicked seeing the dildo. Not understanding why it was there. You rushed to hide it."

"Why would I do that?" Lori asked. "It's just a dildo."

"Well I wasn't sure what was happening to me yet. But I looked at you and said not worry about it. It's no big deal. It's just a dildo."

Lori gasped. "You mean?" Her face burned with embarrassment. "I'm not supposed to be okay leaving it out?"

"Well, it's not normal." Danny said. "But I don't mind. Anyway, since then I've barely made a suggestion to you. I haven't wanted to tamper inside your head."

"And why didn't you just tell me back then?"

"I was scared back then. I didn't understand it. I hadn't figured out how to use it." Danny replied. "The truth is... not to scare you... but I feel like I can tell you now... I've wanted to... and if you flip out... I can make you forget we had this conversation."

Lori blinked at him. "That's... that's terrifying..."

"It just is, mom. I have this ability now. I can't get rid of it. I don't want to."

"What are you doing to the Coopers?" She asked nervously. "What bet did you make?"

"It's not important."

"I don't like them any more than you do, Danny. But... if I'm supposed to be supportive of you. If you have this..." She gestured to his whole person unsure how to describe it. "... ability... then I want to know what you're up to. I don't want you to zap my brain. So my only choice is to know. You have to tell me so I can be a mom and give you advice and tell you stop doing what you're doing. Even if you won't. I don't want to be afraid of you."

Danny put his hand on her knee. "You can't communicate in any way to any person what I've told you, mom."

"I wouldn't!" She said. "Wait! Did you just..." She felt her head like she expected it to feel strange.

"Sorry. But it was imperative. And I won't tell you what I'm doing with the Coopers. I'm enjoying myself and Jason is suffering."

He stood up and walked back to his room. Lori followed after him.

"Danny!" Lori kept talking. "Please! I don't want you to get in trouble! Please tell me! Are you hurting them? We aren't finished talking, Daniel Dugan." His door slammed closed ahead of her.

Lori Dugan was sitting at the kitchen table. She was certain that she had something important to do. That conversation with Danny was really frightening. Could he really control minds? And then it hit her. She was still supposed to be having that conversation! She was just having it! She was going to his bedroom!

"Shit!" She gasped realizing that she was mind fucked.

******

Jason had finally assembled the last of the equipment in the spare bedroom. It wasn't really a bedroom anymore, he thought. His room was on the far side of the house, around the crescent shaped walkway at the top of the stairs in the rotunda, opposite his mom and sister's rooms. He used the room next to his, the largest of the guest rooms, to create the fuck room. It was a massive space.

The dresser now served as a display for all varieties of the lubricants, bowls of condoms, silver trays with all manner of butt plugs in descending order by size and girth. He had another tray of cock rings. There was a long credenza opposite the bed, which now displayed the most impressive collection of dildos in every size, silicone and glass, lifelike and not, ribbed and studded and veiny ones.

This guest room had a sitting room attached, much like his parents. It was a step up from the actual living area through a large open arched entryway. It was here that Jason built the bang bench, an impressive piece of equipment. He took out the Persian area rug so it was only maple hardwood. He had the Rodeo Ryder in one corner. The Jaxx Hammer, a motorized piston-jacking, mean looking thing, had a base complete with restraints. It was meant for doggy style pounding. The Anal Destroyer sat on a bookshelf, which no longer held books, along with all the different attachments for the machines. He pushed the sofa into one corner of the room along with two, armed chairs.

Jason hated the idea that they'd built this all to train for Fuckface. That kid would get a swift kick in the nuts at some point. He hated him. His parents had gone crazy. But at some point they'd stop this madness and his mom and sister would still use all these things. He wanted to see it. He needed to see it. He wanted to fuck them both so badly.

Libby strolled into the room in absolute awe of the changes. "Holy hell, Jason! You bought the whole fucking store!" She laughed as she picked up a fat silicone dildo that was about the size of Danny. "This is crazy!"

Jason walked out of the sitting room and stopped dead in his tracks. The pain started immediately. His mother was wearing shiny black patent leather boots that stopped at her mid-thigh. They were so tight. And she had a matching shiny black corset as well. Her cunt and tits were bare.

She saw the look of pain on his face. "You like what mommy is wearing?" She asked. "I bet you do. You naughty boy! Show me the rest of everything."

"Please, mommy! Please take it off!" He begged in the quietest voice.

"Jasey Wasey!" Libby said while making a mocking frowny face. "Does it hurt? Your sister said you had a wank this morning. Surely you can wait."

"It hurts so bad!"

"Let me have a look?" She said.

Jason dropped his pants. He looked pathetic. He had a hulking toned frame and perfect abs, yet his cock strained against the bars of its little prison. She felt his balls to make sure they were still warm and pink. The circulation was fine. He was just being a baby because he had no self-control.

"You'll be fine." She said dismissively. "Now... where is that anal thing you had?" She walked into the sitting room surprised by the complex new toys. "This looks fun!" She clapped. Then she saw the Anal Destroyer on the shelf. "Oooh! There it is!" She picked it up. "Come on, Jasey! Come drill mommy's asshole!"

Jason looked elated and in agony at the same time. He followed her back to the bed. And watched her bend over the end laying her torso across the mattress with her feet still planted firmly on the floor. The mattress with its box spring and pillow top made it the perfect height. Her cunt and ass were exposed.

Jason lubed the end of the dildo, and then pushed it into her crinkled butthole. It wasn't a massive dildo, but he had to use some force. His cock screamed in its cage. Then he pulled the trigger and the destroyer roared to life.

"Holy fuck!" Libby howled. "Fuck that thing is fast!"

"Sorry." He said, releasing the trigger.

"Don't fucking stop!" She turned and looked at him over her shoulder. "Plow my shithole, goddamnit!"

"Sorry!" He pulled the trigger all way.

"HOLY MOTHER FUUUUCK... Ohhh gahhhh!" Libby gripped the bed and buried her face in the comforter. "Yes! Fucking yes! Jason!" Her voice was muffled. "Ohh yesss!"

Jason watched as the dildo, true to its name, destroyed his mom's asshole. It fucked her at lightning speed. He literally whimpered as she came in front of him. His poor weenis was desperate to hulk free of its bondage.

******

Lori knew the truth about his bedroom. She knew he was controlling her to avoid it. She could play his game. She dragged a chair from the kitchen table through the living room. Then she turned around and walked backward down the hall facing away from his room. When she was certain she was in front of his door, she set the chair down and sat in it.

"Ha! That stupid door!" She gloated, realizing that if she didn't look at it, his mind tricks didn't kick in. "I wasn't done talking, Danny!" She continued loudly. "You either tell me what you've gotten yourself into or you'll have to zap my head and make me forget everything!" She paused. No response. "I want you to know that if you make me forget... if you take that away from me... I'm no longer your mother! I'll be some thing you created that doesn't know you or your life anymore. And maybe you can make me think everything is normal. But you'll know... you'll know that I don't think it's the same. It'll never be the same!"

His door swung open. "You don't quit!" He growled. "I should've scrambled your head this morning and gone back to bed!"

"You love me! You couldn't because you're not a bad person. Deep down you're not!" She said softer now.

"Maybe I am!" He snapped back. "Oh, get up! You look stupid sitting like that! You want to come in? Come in! What are you wearing?"

She had a dome of tin foil surrounding her head. "I'm protecting myself!"

He stared at her amused. "That doesn't work. I could prove it."

"No. Please don't." She replied dejectedly.

Lori pulled the tin foil from her head and stood up. She turned around slowly wondering if it were a trick. She saw his open door and walked closer sticking her foot out across the threshold as if it might fall off. It didn't. She took two more steps until she was inside his room and then looked back surprised.

"I'm in!" She said more amazed than anything.

"Listen to me... I'm not letting you stop me." He pointed to all the research on his walls. "Do you know how long it took me to decide on my revenge?"

"No..." She said looking at the wealth of information.

"I could do anything. Mr. Cooper could be in South America with dad. Jason Cooper could've stepped in front of a bus. I mean, I could've chosen anything to get rid of them. I had some dark thoughts. I spent nine months planning this. Nine months. It took me that long to figure out what I could do with my ability and master it... and then how I wanted to get back at them and plan it. It's down to every minute detail!"

"Why won't you just tell me what you're doing?"

"You're fucking up my plans even knowing what I can do! Don't you get it?! I haven't even told you the extent of it. There's more. I can read people's memories too. I could touch you and see your whole life."

Lori looked terrified at the prospect. There were things she felt he shouldn't know about her. Intimate things. Personal things.

She held back her shock and persisted. "I want to know what you're doing?"

"No!"

Lori folded her arms. She wasn't budging. "I'm your mother! Your safety and well being until you move out of this house are my responsibility! My job!"

Danny walked over to the large timeline. "Well let's see. I move out..." He ran his fingers down all the small print until he saw the event he was looking for. "... ah... yes... right here! I move out in a week and half week. Would you like to know the exact date?"

"What?" She said as her eyes welled up with tears. "You're leaving me?"

"Oh fuck!" Danny sighed in frustration. "This would be so much easier if I just made you not care."

"Don't! I wanna care! It's what I'm supposed to do!" She bawled.

Danny paced for a moment. He went back to the timeline and looked at it. "Fine. I need time to write out new thoughts."

"What?"

"I have everything set, mom. If I alter it then it gets all fucked up! So I'm going to rewrite a whole bunch of a very specific thoughts so that you can know what's going on. But trust me. You'll wish you hadn't asked."

Lori wiped her nose on the sleeve of her bathrobe again and then hugged her son. "Thanks, sweetie!"

******

Danny stood on the front porch of the Cooper's house. This was happening a full day early. It annoyed him. He was wearing that tight, bright yellow Hawaiian shirt, a pair of brown plaid pants and his aviator sunglasses.

"You look ridiculous!" Lori said turning her attention back to the house. "This house is unbelievable! Just four people live here?"

"Yeah. The house is awesome." Danny said. "You shouldn't be here... So when we get in there, I want you to keep quiet when you should. And if you hate me... you tell me when we get home and we'll talk about it."

"Oh god! Is it horrific?" Lori asked. "Am I going to run out screaming?"

"Relax." Danny said. "You're here to support me. Okay? Mr. Cooper takes his family pride very seriously. He's asked for a rematch on our bet. This is about family honor to him. He'll like that I brought you along for support. You look nice."

"I do?" She replied, self-consciously.

Lori was nervous when Danny asked her to join him at the Cooper's house this evening. She didn't like the Coopers. She knew how wealthy they were. Danny helped her pick out something to wear. She was in a very flattering diagonal seem midi black skirt with a light cashmere top. Her brown hair fell down to her shoulder blades. She wore make-up, which she didn't usually do. She had the slightest shade of rosy pink on her lips.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds