Cooper Family Pride Pt. 01

"Oh no!" Mandy screeched. "Do we get a redo?"

"What the fuck?!" Jason stomped his foot so hard he thought he'd broken it. "What is wrong with you people?"

"It was $500 a shot and we lost three times straight." Greg stated solemnly.

"If we lost then why is mom filled like Boston crème donut?" She asked.

"He gave us $200 back if we let him finish."

"Oh. That makes sense." Mandy noted as if it were the most reasonable explanation ever given.

"No!" Jason replied emphatically. "That does not make sense! That makes mom a whore! He paid to fill her with cum. She's a whore! Why doesn't anyone else see that?"

"It was a bet, Jason. It's totally different!" Mandy sighed. "You just don't like Danny."

"You think you could've won it?" Greg asked.

"I dunno, daddy." Mandy said glancing Danny up and down. "That's a huge cock!"

"I know, princess. But it's the Cooper family name at stake."

Danny sat back grinning as all his conditioning had taken hold. He was finally torturing his nemesis. Jason's family bent over backward to justify fucking his cock while he was forced to watch.

Libby looked at her daughter while she shoveled more cum in her mouth. It was dripping all over her fingers and down her chin. She kept her legs wide and her ass on the edge of the couch with her pussy exposed, determined to get it all.

"It's a fat one, Mandy!" She said to her daughter. "It really fills you up. It's hard not cum on it."

"Jesus, mom!" Jason gagged. "Do you need to swallow all of that?"

"Would you rather it dripped into the carpet, Jason?" She asked sternly. "Besides it's so yummy."

Danny walked over and sat next to Mrs. Cooper. He settled into the plush sofa and kicked his feet up on the coffee table. Everything about this evening had him turned on. He wondered why he hadn't used his power right away. All those months ago, before that football knocked him out and he fell down that embankment, he was awkward and inexperienced. It was something he'd worked hard to change. He wanted to be confident and comfortable by the time he fucked the Coopers.

He didn't think what was happening was too terrible. Maybe for Jason, he thought. But the others were certainly enjoying themselves. He hadn't made them do anything too depraved. Not yet at least. He just wanted them to preserve the legendary Cooper family pride! Although, Greg Cooper coveted his wife. Before this evening, he would never consider sharing her. In fact, he might've pummeled anyone that tried. He was even more protective of his daughter—his princess. The one that was too good for a guy like Danny. But that was all moot now. That was the old Greg.

"Danny?" Greg finally said. He was standing now, pacing. "I've got to admit that you really got us. You really did. And I'm the first to admit when I've lost a bet. I can't let it go, though. I don't have it in me. And look at you! You're still hard as marble! It's impressive. Seriously impressive. You obviously came to play. I don't think Libby could win this thing tonight. But Mandy might. What if the Coopers get two dogs in this hunt?"

"Like a side bet?" Danny asked. "I mean, it wouldn't be like winning the last one. That bet was with Mrs. Cooper." He reached his arm around Greg's wife and grabbed her heavy breast, squeezing her nipple.

"Fuckface is not fucking my sister!" Jason screamed at the top of his lungs. "Do you guys hear me?! FUCKFACE. IS. NOT. FUCKING. MY. SISTER. You're all fucking insane! What the fuck?! What in the actual fuck is wrong with everyone?! Fuck!"

"Jase, it's only a bet! And besides it's for the Cooper family pride. Mom couldn't do it. I have to try!" Mandy justified.

"Don't bother, princess." Greg sighed looking at his son disapprovingly. "He hasn't been a team player all night. We might've won if your brother didn't jerk off on your mother. He just couldn't keep it in his pants."

"Ew! Jason! Not on mom!"

Jason had beads of sweat along his forehead. Didn't he have a party going on downstairs? Wasn't he supposed to be hosting the party of the year? Why was sitting here watching this madness? He couldn't believe his sister was talking this way. She suffered the same mental break that their parents had suffered. Maybe it was contagious. He was going to kill Fuckface. That much was certain. He was going to murder him.

"It was a fucking accident!" He tried to clarify. "For the love of fuck!"

"You don't accidentally jerk off. Geez! The next thing you know you'll be wearing her panties or something."

"Hey! Coopers!" Greg hollered. "Calm down. We are off topic and infighting. We have a wager on the table." He turned back toward their guest. "Danny? What do ya say? Same bet. Same terms. Except this time with Mandy."

Danny chewed on his lip as he thought about it. He sighed exhaustively as if it were the hardest decision he'd ever had to make. His right arm was still draped over Mrs. Cooper and he pulled on her right nipple continuously, almost mindlessly, stretching it out and rolling it between his fingers. She'd leaned back into him and mewled at the pleasure like a bitch in heat.

"I just don't know." Danny finally said. "I just filled this little cum bucket." He pulled Libby's nipple harder than ever and she moaned out loud. "But Mandy? I really like Mandy. She's so nice to me at school. It's not like this is a normal bet Mr. Cooper. I'd have to fuck her. It was one thing when it was Mrs. Cooper. You know she's a whore. But Mandy? Are you sure?"

"My mom is not a fucking whore! I'll fucking kill you, Fuckface!" Jason screamed.

"Be quiet, Jase. God! You're whining like a baby. Of course, your mom is a whore! A Cooper whore!" Greg turned back to Danny. He nodded thoughtfully. "Danny, you're just so damned honorable. I mean I really respect it. The fact that you're concerned about my little girl." He placed his hand over his heart. "It's really something. You know?" He turned toward Mandy. "Princess? Are you okay with it?"

"Sure, daddy!" Mandy squealed without hesitation. "I'd do anything for the family. Besides, Danny's cute. I've always thought so."

"Well there you go!" Greg said. "She already likes you. And this is for Team Cooper. So, yes! You've got my blessing. Fuck my daughter, Danny! Pound Away! This is for the Cooper family pride after all."

"Don't do this, Mandy!" Jason pleaded.

"Team huddle!" Greg called.

Greg and Mandy huddled around Jason's chair. Libby didn't want to join them. She wanted stay with Danny while he teased her sensitive nubs, but this was for the Coopers. She pried herself from the sofa, her nipples stiff and sensitive. She crawled between Greg and Mandy. Her tits ended up resting on Jason's thighs. He stared at them paralyzed. They looked so inviting and caused a rush of blood to his cock. He couldn't help it.

"Hun? Any advice for Mandy?"

Libby gave her a serious look. "Sweetheart, this is not amateur hour. You are dealing with a serious piece of fuckware. Danny is big. He's long. He's thick. And he can fuck. I'm not sure what your experience level is, but I'd suggest getting on top. You can control the speed and depth better that way. Try not to let it fuck you too hard. You'll be begging to cum. This is a massive log of cockmeat..."

A high pitched squeak interrupted her as air escaped her pussy. It seemed to last forever. She'd never had that happen before. A few big globs of cum came with it and splattered into the rug beneath her.

"Oops." She said freezing in embarrassment. And then quietly added. "Just... on top, I guess..."

"On top. Okay." Mandy repeated, noting the advice seriously.

"And try not to let him take charge too much. If you can help it. When this guy starts drilling his meat hammer it's game over." Greg added.

"Don't let him hammer his meatstick. Got it." Mandy listened intently before looking down. "God, Jason! Why do you have a boner right now?!"

The three of them looked down and saw Jason's cock had inflated through his open zipper. He'd forgotten to close it after he came. And now it was rock hard again as he lusted over the huge titties on his lap.

"I dunno?" He replied a bit stupidly. "She put her tits on me." He pointed at his mother accusingly as if it were her fault.

"Damnit, Jason. What is your infatuation with fucking your mother? Everyone else is trying to make sure your sister fucks the cum out of this kid. And you're thinking about fucking mommy. Have a little respect for the namesake! You are not a part of Team Cooper right now."

Danny stared on with amusement. The absurdity of this was sheer beauty. He stroked his cock watching Mandy glance over at him lustfully getting herself mentally prepared. He appreciated Mrs. Cooper's colorful language choices, which had gotten a little more ridiculous as the night wore on. They all were. It would only get worse. It was all very satisfying.

"Just do your best, Sweetheart." Her mother said kissing her cheek.

"I believe in you, Princess!" Her father said kissing her other cheek.

"Please don't fuck Fuckface." Jason pleaded desperately, trying to avoid looking at the massive breasts pressing into his thighs.

"Cooper on three!" Greg added rallying support. He placed his hand in the middle. Mandy and Libby joined and then Jason put his in as well but he seemed entirely unsure. "One. Two. Three. Cooper!" They called out in unison.

Mandy got up and turned nervously toward Danny. She didn't think to strip tease him. She pulled off her halter and hiked up her micro mini. Her left hand snapped the clasp on her bra, which she shrugged away. And then she pushed her cotton panties down to the floor.

She grabbed her breasts self-consciously. They were pert, plump nice breasts, nothing like her mom's heavy hangers. And she had dark silver dollar size areolas with short, fat nipples. Her right hand rubbed down over her pussy. It was soggy already. She had a full bush of dark pubic hair. It suddenly occurred to her that he may not find it attractive. Her mom had a neat little v-shape and was otherwise bald.

Danny couldn't help but appreciate her beauty. She was smoking hot. All he'd ever wanted was to have Mandy Cooper. It was about to happen. His cock throbbed as he waited for her.

"So..." He finally said. "What position are we doing, Mandy?"

"I want to be on top." She replied, nervously.

Danny got up and walked over to her. "Here." He said. "It'll be easier if I lay down on the carpet. You're really beautiful, Mandy."

Some part of him wanted her to know how much he admired her. It pained a little to manipulate her even though he knew her attraction was genuine. He still needed her to play the game with the rest of them. She needed to do this in front of her brother to torture him. So, he'd made those adjustments in her mind. He could tell she was nervous.

She smiled warmly. "Thanks! You really like how I look? My hair doesn't bother you?" She rubbed her furry bush. Her confidence was building.

"It looks delicious. Show me those cheerleading moves."

"Okay." She grinned climbing over him. "How many girls can do this?"

Mandy let her feet slide out to either side with her fingers interlaced behind her head. Her legs kept moving in perfect toned synchronization as her pussy inched closer and closer to his towering pillar of meat. She could do perfect splits. Better than any of the other girls on the squad. Finally, she felt her pussy touch the angry engorged head of his cock. She gasped.

Danny felt how soaked she was, but he could barely squeeze inside her. "You're tighter than I thought." He grunted.

"That's because I've never done this before!" Mandy replied through gritted teeth. She didn't know why she hadn't thought to mention it up until now. The head forced its way into her cunt. "Ohgod! That hurts!" She placed her hands on Danny's chest to balance herself.

"Princess! You're a virgin?" Greg gasped.

"Not anymore, daddy!" She whined.

"Poor baby." Libby whispered. "That's not a beginner's cock."

"He'll cum for sure!" Greg predicted, excitedly.

"Mandy..." Jason whined sadly. "How you can let him to do this to her?"

Danny grabbed her hips and pulled her down slowly. She was sliding down his length at the speed of an iceberg. Were it not for the mental control of his climax, it would've ended right here. The head of the cheerleading squad impaled on his cock in a full split.

Jason had tears in his eyes. He loved his sister. As in, he actually sat up at night jerking himself off thinking about her. He'd fantasized about fucking her a thousand times. Fuckface! Fucking Fuckface was taking her cherry! The look on his sister's face was one of pain and pleasure and one that he wanted to give her. Although he always imagined that she'd lost her cherry by now. His hand stroked his cock as he watched.

"Holy shit!" Danny grunted again. "You're killing me, Mandy! This pussy is too good! Sooo tight!"

"It's a huge dick!" She huffed sinking further down. It had been minutes already and she was only now getting close to the bottom. "You forgot something, though!"

"What?" Danny asked with arched eyebrow. He wondered if he forgot something in the thoughts he pushed into each of them. He'd been meticulous so as not to miss a detail. Did he overlook something? Did she have a moment of realization?

Mandy tried to bounce on his cock, coaxing it in further and further, desperate to bottom out at the base. "You forgot that the Cooper family rules, Danny! My pussy will drain you dry!"

"Yes! Yes! That's my girl!" Greg stood up and cheered triumphantly. "You fucking got this, princess! Give him the virgin vice grip!"

"I wouldn't count your chickens yet, babe! I've been on that merry-go-round. It's a hell of a ride." Libby cautioned. "Take it slow, sweetie!" She coached her daughter. "Work it out of him slowly! Don't get carried away."

The longer Mandy had that fuck stick buried inside her, the more confident she became. That pain she felt when she was first split open had faded. The sensation she had right now was something she'd never felt. She felt so filled up like he was touching every part of her pussy at once. She tried to bounce some more, sliding down further, until she felt her thighs touch his. She seemed more surprised than anything to have bottomed out, the whole thing inside her.

Danny pulled her forward. It changed the angle so he wasn't pinned under her impressive split, and allowed him to move his cock. He started to pump. Mandy's tits crushed against his chest. She gasped feeling that massive member start to piston inside of her—so deep inside of her.

"OH! Ohmygod!" She gasped. "Gahhh! That feels so..." She heaved and panted. "Fuuuck!"

"No!" Greg called out. "Don't let him do that! Sit back up!"

"Hey, Jason!" Danny called. "Your sister is such a good fuck!"

"Fucking kill you!" Jason screeched, pumping his cock.

"Now that's just wrong, Danny!" Libby scoffed. She glanced at her son. "Son of a bitch! Jason, stop jerking your cock! To your sister this time? What's wrong with you?"

Mandy managed to get back upright but she was fucking Danny just as hard. "Fuck that cock feels so good inside me!"

"Princess! Slow down!"

"I'm trying, daddy! It's so hard!" Her ass bounced on top of him with rhythmic need. "Fuck, daddy! I can't hold it! Oh god! Fuck! Fuck! I... I'm so tingly! Is... this what an orgasm feels like... Ohgawd! Fuck it!"

"No! Don't do it! Slow down!" Greg hollered.

"I... I can't stop it... Daddy, it feels too... Ohmygod! Ohmygod!" She cried. Danny fucked up into her driving her over the edge. "Fuuuck! I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Ohmygawwd!"

Mandy's hips quaked around him.

"Damnit! Shit! Fuck!" Greg shouted.

"Ohmygod!" Mandy gasped. "Is that? Are you cumming in me? Oh shit! That feels so good!"

Danny finished bucking his hips upward into her cunt. And then laid back limp and tired.

"We were that close?! Really?!" Greg whined. "Princess, you nearly had him!"

"Sorry, daddy!" Mandy whined softly. She leaned forward and kissed Danny full on the lips. "Oh, Danny!" She cooed. "It felt so good! I love you! I love you and your fuckstick!"

"No!" Jason cursed softly. "Mandy you can't! You can't love Fuckface! I won't allow it!" He was still stroking his cock.

"Aw, Jason! What's wrong with you? It's sweet!" Libby noted lovingly.

Greg was counting out five more hundred dollar bills. "Double or nothing?"

"I can't, Mr. Cooper!"

"Really?"

"Look..." Danny said seriously. "I filled two cum dumps tonight. That's a lot! Would I like to fuck your whores again? Yes! I'd like to pound these pussies all night long. But I have limits. Besides even if I could get it up again, I'd probably last a long time the next go around. Seeing as these two little cock guzzlers drained me twice. So that wouldn't be fair for the bet would it?"

Greg pondered it. "That's a fair point, Danny. I've gotta say, I appreciate betting against an honest man. You're a real gentleman. That's refreshing."

"Mandy, I'd love to stay like this all night but I think we should get up. I'm trying to talk to your dad."

"Sorry." She said, peeling herself up. As soon as she stood and massive stream of cum poured down her thighs and onto the carpet. "Oh... crap..."

Libby crawled over on her hands and knees with her tits swinging back and forth. "I've got it, sweetie. Let me help." She cupped her hand between her daughter's legs and collected Danny's semen and fed it into her mouth. "Danny! Your second load was as big as your first! That cock is amazing!"

"Fuck!" Jason shouted as he watched his mom eat the cum out of his sister. His cock erupted. "I hate all of you! Especially you, Fuckface!"

No one paid any attention to him. Danny stood up and stretched and gathered his clothes.

"I do have to get going soon." He mentioned.

"When do we get another shot at this?" Greg asked. "We get another shot, right? The Coopers can win this thing!"

"Tomorrow is fine. Afternoon or evening?"

"Deal!"

They shook on it.

"I've gotta say, Mr. Cooper. You hear people talk about the Coopers around town. I've heard stories about you and your wife. But meeting you tonight... it was a real honor, Sir. Truly."

"Thank you, Danny! The pleasure was all mine. If only my son had a semblance of your class."

Danny walked back toward Mandy and gave her a kiss. "Goodnight, Mandy. I really enjoyed taking your cherry. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!"

"Night, Danny! I love you!"

He looked down at Libby. "Mrs. Cooper, your daughter left a bunch of her cum on my cock. If you wouldn't mind guzzling that off for me."

"Yes, of course!" She opened wide and swallowed his fat, limp cock into her throat. The taste of her daughter only a passing thought as she devoured him.

"What a great family! The Coopers!" He said, holding Libby's head and fucking her face. "Yeah, that's good, Mrs. Cooper. God, it's so nice having a cock guzzler around. Mr. Cooper's a lucky guy. I mean, if you talk to Jason you'd have no idea his family was so perfect. What is it they say about people like Jase? 'They've got a lot of class. It's just all low.' Right, Mr. Cooper?"

Greg howled with laughter. "Oh god! That's a good one, Danny! I'm gonna use that! Shit! You're funny!"

Danny slapped his cock on Mrs. Cooper's face a few times and wiped her saliva off on her cheek. Then he pulled on his clothes and tied his sneakers.

"Wait! Danny! Don't forget your money!" Greg called after him. "$1800."

Danny took the cash. "You didn't put the down payment for tomorrow, Mr. Cooper. I'm happy to give you another shot at winning the bet, but that costs money. It's a title fee. Two thousand." He stated, pushing some additional thoughts out.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 98 milliseconds