Cooper Family Pride Pt. 01

Jason jumped out of his seat. "I... I... I..."

"You what, honey?" Libby asked, trying to help figure out what he needed.

Jason started feeling very antsy. He broke into song. "I... I... I like big butts and I cannot lie! You other brothers can't deny! When a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist. And a round thing in your face! You get sprung!"

He completed the lyric from Sir Mix-A-Lot with a full booty quaking twerk. Then he stopped suddenly looking rather red faced. Mandy was dying of laughter.

"Don't encourage him! Goddamnit! That's it! I'm taking your allowance." Greg said, waving him off. He stared at the stupid pad with the stupid doodles. Then it hit him. "Wait! Jason may have been on to something!"

"What's that, babe!" Libby asked.

Greg got up to the white board. He drew a crude figure of woman with two small circles for tits and stringy hair.

"Maybe we've been coming at this all wrong?" He said. "We've been trying to maximize the amount of pleasure he gets, while minimizing yours to get him to bust his mega-nut first, right? It's not worked so far. So we've also been trying different positions, right? Except... follow me here... each time, Danny's massive manmeat missile has been pounding you girls here." He drew an arrow pointing between the stick figure legs. "In your cunt-holes. But what if we switch it up and have him retarget that meat missile to stretch you here instead." He drew an arrow going around to a crudely drawn set of ass cheeks. He marked the rear entrance with an X.

"My butt?" Mandy asked innocently.

Libby understood it better. She smiled devilishly. "You want Danny to fuck my ass?" She watched him nod. "It's brilliant, babe!"

Jason had a sudden flash. He sat straight up in his seat worriedly, his mind rewinding all the way back to last night. He was in the car with Fuckface. What did that little shit say? He was controlling their minds! He said he would fuck his mom and sister in the ass today. And here it was playing out like it was all their idea! It was exactly like he said it would be! Everything that was happening was part of some big plan! Fuckface was a supervillain intent on destroying his mom's butthole!

He started sweating profusely. Why was he wearing panties? Why was his dad coaching his mom and Mandy on how to fuck Fuckface? This was worse than he thought! How did no one find this the least bit out of the ordinary! It was dire! He had to stop it.

Jason jumped up waving his hands desperate to get their attention. "It's a bomb!" He screamed at the top of his lungs.

"Goddamnit, Jason! Sit down and shut the fuck up! I've had enough!" Greg shouted back sternly. "We're making progress here! Butt stuff is the key!"

"It's a bomb! It's a bomb!" Jason screamed. He couldn't understand why his words weren't coming out right.

"Jesus Fucking Christ! I've had enough!"

"Fuckface! Fuckface! Fuckface make Cooper go boom boom! And... And... And a pussy goes pop!"

And just that quickly, Jason lost all that clarity, slipping back into his fog. What was he trying to tell them? It was so important.

"That's it! I'm grounding you for the rest of the year."

"Waaaaah!" Jason cried, twisting his fists at the sides of his eyes. "But, Riiiicky!" He said doing his best Lucille Ball.

"I swear to god!" Greg clenched his teeth. His fists were balled up tight and he closed his eyes taking a deep breath. "Libby..." He said as calmly and softly as possible. "He's a fucking retard. I'm serious. I can't deal with this shit right now. We have a goddamned bet to win..." He threw his hand out pointing to Jason but still staring at his wife. "When we win this thing and finally drain Danny's horse cock, I want you to take him to be tested. Until then deal with this shit or I'll fucking kill him."

Jason pouted in his chair with his arms crossed.

Libby walked over and knelt in front of him. "Jasey Wasey! Do you think you could do mommy a big favor and behave while we practice for this competition?" He didn't answer. She grabbed her breasts and squeezed them together. "Mommy will shake her titties in your face, if you promise to be good!"

Jason looked up slowly and smiled.

"Who's my good boy!" She cooed. "Now your dad needs you to be a good boy and cheer for me and your sister today while we fuck some thick cockmeat. Will you do that for us? Can you help us get ready and be a good boy? And then cheer tonight?"

Jason shook his head emphatically. Libby stood up and pulled his head into her cleavage and let him motorboat her. It lasted only ten seconds or so.

"Thanks, mommy!" Jason said, his cock hard and hanging out the side of his panties.

"Gross, mom!" Mandy gagged.

"Really, Hun?"

She looked back at Jason who sat alert. "It worked. Right?" She shrugged. "It's just a titty touch."

"Can we please talk about anal now?!" Greg asked exasperated.

"Um... yeah..." Mandy said, sipping her smoothie. "About that... I don't think I could ever fit Danny's cock in my butt! There's no way!"

"She's right, babe. He's way too thick for a virgin asshole! He'd tear her to pieces."

Greg rubbed his chin in thought. "Look, princess. I think you can really win it with your cunt." He knelt down and pushed her knees apart. "Pull your panties aside for me." He waited as she grabbed the mint green fabric exposing herself. "Look at that! It's magnificent! I'm surprised he didn't blow last night. It was close though. It'll probably be close again."

"I'm sorry, daddy! I'll try to ride his fuckstick better. I promise." Mandy really meant it.

"It's not your fault, princess. His fuckstick is really something. I think butt fucking is great for your mom. Her cunt-hole just can't help but cream for cock. Now her butt? Well it's a little less sensitive. She doesn't usually cum that way. We stand a chance!"

Libby nodded. "It's true, Mandy! My cooter craves cock! And when I'm getting my pussy pumped I can't help it. Usually I can control myself a little bit better. But Danny's log of cockmeat! It's just heavenly!"

"Princess, my point is... if the Coopers are going to be able to hold their heads high. If we're going to have that Cooper family pride... then we need to have every available resource. And if Danny makes your twat tweet before he can honk his horn... well... we may need your pooper to pull the weight! So, you need to buck up and be a three-holed cock puppet. Okay? Two holes just won't do."

"I'm scared." Mandy said truthfully. "I'm scared it'll hurt."

Libby put her hand on her daughter's leg. "Maybe mommy can buy something today for you to stretch it with. And we can trim this girly bush too. Make it pretty and sexy. Cum dumps don't have furry snatches."

Mandy smiled. "Really? Okay! I'm trying so hard! I want you both to be proud of me! I'm just not experienced."

"That's why we're here, princess. Mom and dad are here to help you be the best filthy cum dump ever! Remember, there's no better whore than a Cooper whore!"

"Cooper duper!" Jason cheered, holding his arms up in the air.

"Yes, it is, Jason." Greg finally agreed with his son. "Yes it is." He lowered the lights. "Let's roll the tape."

******

Tires screeched as a Maserati fishtailed around a corner at blinding speed. Gunfire bit at the buildings around it, barely missing. Two black Escalades followed close behind. Mercenaries dressed in black ops military gear hung out of the windows firing their high-powered assault weapons.

Danny Dugan sped forward in his sports car. He wore a tight, bright yellow Hawaiian shirt, those brown checkered pants from the nurse's office and a mischievous smile. The city streets were streaking by in the reflection of his mirrored aviator sunglasses.

"Danny! We'll never make it!" Mandy's head popped up from between his legs.

He shifted gears again weaving through traffic.

"Keep sucking, sugartits! I got this!" His right hand guided her head back down on his stiff cock. "Yeah. That's good!"

Danny jerked the wheel, spinning the Maserati sideways, skidding down the center of the street. He extended his arm through the open window and fired his Glock G41 pistol twice blowing out the tires on one vehicle. It flipped, skidding into a lamppost. He spun the wheel again bringing the car back around seamlessly.

Mandy gagged on his cock as she sucked it. "What do they want?!" She gasped, coming up for air.

Danny pulled a velvet cloth from the center console. He drove with one hand as he unrolled the cloth with the other. He unveiled a gleaming crystal phallus inlaid with emeralds. It was breathtaking.

"The legendary crystal phallus of the lost tribe of Titticokmete! It's priceless!"

Mandy gasped at its beauty. "Oh! Danny!"

Danny shoved her head back on his cock. He lifted the hem of her dress as he drove. Then he slipped the crystal phallus between her legs, pressing it into her snatch. Mandy groaned.

"For safe keeping!" He said cooly. "We're not out of the woods yet."

"What about dinner with my mom?" She asked quickly, trying to grab a breath.

"Just keeping sucking! She'll get my dick for dessert."

Danny turned the car into a construction zone. The second Escalade still following. He saw a freight truck with a 'Wide Load' warning sign and payload of steel support beams. He fired his gun shooting the safety straps. The beams came loose tumbling down and crushing the SUV.

Danny slammed the breaks just as he came. Mandy swallowed as fast as she could.

"Wide load indeed." He said holding her head as he filled her mouth.

Words superimposed the screen as a deep, vibrato voice narrated:

"Danny Dugan is Danny Dugan, the world's most dangerous treasure hunter and practiced lothario, in this summer's hotly anticipated blockbuster release, Danny Dugan Saves The World And Fucks Some Fine Ass Bitches With His Big Ass Wang."

A rhythmic beeping kept interrupting and otherwise perfect movie trailer.

Danny batted his arm aimlessly hitting just about everything except his alarm clock, finally striking the right button and terminating the interruption. It took him a moment. Then he thought about that dream and smiled. Yeah, why not?

"Danny! Danny!" He chanted to himself, still half asleep.

He looked at the clock. It said 10am. He glanced at his timeline. He wasn't sure how accurate it would actually be. There was no telling how all those thoughts would manifest. But if everything was going as planned, Jason should be on his way to the Pleasure Emporium about now. He chuckled.

Danny had his own business to handle today. He rolled over misjudging the edge of the mattress and fell straight to the floor with a painful thud.

"Oomph. Shit." He groaned.

He didn't usually wake up this early on Saturdays. He could sleep until noon or even one o'clock. But that was back when he avoided his dad, and before he had interesting opportunities.

He strolled into the kitchen a short time later.

"Oh good. You're awake." His mom said. She sat at the kitchen table going through the finances. "I wanted to talk to you about this Mandy Cooper thing. I'm really happy you're putting yourself out there and dating. Believe me. I'm elated! But... there's something that seems off about this."

Danny sighed. "Really, mom. My first girlfriend and you're throwing a penalty flag? Can't I just enjoy it?"

"I want you to! But Mandy Cooper? No offense. You know I think you're wonderful with a lot to offer the right girl. But something doesn't feel right. I don't trust it. And I don't trust the Coopers. Libby Cooper is as fake as they come. Did you know she made me withdraw my contributions from the bake sale last year? She said she wouldn't stand back and let me sell turds in the shape of cookies. She said that! And the dad is worse! I've heard that Mandy is different. But you can't trust it. It's a den of snakes over there! I'd rain a meteor on them if I could. Besides that girl could have anyone. Why you?"

"Are you finished?" Danny asked. She nodded silently having gotten that off her chest. "Maybe she likes me. Had you considered that? I'll be fine. Don't worry about it."

"It's my job to worry, Danny. I'm a mom. And even you have to admit that there have been some strange things happening."

"I think we've had some good luck. I like Mandy. And wouldn't you like to live like the Coopers? Don't you think you deserve to have it easy? I'll take whatever I can get. And if Mandy wants to spend time with me... Yes, please. And if Mr. Cooper wants to give me money... he can certainly afford it."

"Just be careful, Danny. You're all I've got. I don't want to see you get hurt."

"I'll be fine, mom."

******

Jason arrived at the Pleasure Emporium feeling awfully confused. Why was he acting so strange today? It just wasn't like him. He was Jason fucking Cooper. He was captain of the football team. He was dating Beth Fleming, the hottest girl in school. And he acted like a retard all morning.

He shook it off. "Get it together, Cooper." He said aloud.

Jason got out of the car and walked determined into the warehouse style store. There were strange things happening and he didn't like. Not one bit. He couldn't exactly put his finger on what it was, but it was going to end now. No more fucked up confused thoughts. No more odd behavior. He was focused. He needed to buy butt plugs and dildos. And what else? He stopped and thought. Shit. He knew he should have made a list. His dad would be pissed if he got this wrong.

The Pleasure Emporium was a massive one stop shop for all levels of kinky pleasures from beginners play and gag gifts to serious bondage gear. The second Jason stepped foot inside his head went all wobbly again. Aisles and aisles of sex gear and slutty clothing stretched out before him. He stood still in the front of the store entranced by a massive display case of motorized devices.

"Welcome to the Pleasure Emporium where we make your fantasies a reality. My name is Anthony. Can I help you find anything?" A goth kid in his twenties looked disinterested as he spouted his monotone greeting. He wore leather pants and a mesh shirt with visible nipple piercings.

"What are these?" Jason asked with wonderment.

"That's our line of fucking machines." Anthony pointed. "Everything from the handheld anal destroyer to the saddle mount Rodeo Ryder. Then there's the larger mounted ones... the LoveBots, The Jaxx Hammer, The Bang Bench. Some of them don't have names just fucking machines, I guess."

"Wowzers!" He gasped in awe.

"Oh...are you interested?" Anthony asked. He'd never seen anyone actually buy one of these since he started working here.

"Whoot! Whoot!" Jason jerked his arm as if he were pulling a train whistle. "Next stop, Poundtown! Load 'em up!"

"Alright!" Anthony perked up. "Um... which one were you thinking..."

Jason hunched his face thinking. What was he supposed to buy again? This was it, right? He glanced around the massive store. Better safe than sorry.

"All of them. I'm hunting rabbits!"

"Alright! Wow. Someone's getting their ticket punched tonight!" He tried to play on the train analogy but it went over Jason's head. "Yeah... Okay... let me get those out of the back."

Jason grabbed a cart and continued shopping. He seemed determined to not disappoint his dad by showing up empty handed. He found an aisle of butt plugs. There were so many sizes. How many butts were there at home? How many did he need? He let out a sigh of frustration. This was harder than it looked. Four butts, two cunts. Did everything need to be filled? Damnit! Hadn't they gone over this already?

Anthony kept stopping back and making suggestions. Jason couldn't believe how smart he was. It made him feel better having some help.

The cart was towering with toys. Nearly overflowing. Jason carefully steered back toward the register down past the costumes when something caught his eye. Oh boy! He turned back again and again in a never ending loop of purchases.

******

"Fuck my cunt, baby! Harder! Fuck it harder!"

Greg grabbed Libby's hips and really drove himself deep, sinking his cock as deep as it would go.

"Take it! Take it all!" Greg growled.

"Come on, daddy!" Mandy prodded him.

"Deeper, baby! Deeper!" Libby begged. "My fuckhole needs it deep!"

Greg pushed as hard as could slamming against her ass. "Yes! Fuck!" He gritted his teeth. "Are you close? Are you almost there?"

Libby's titties were bouncing back and forth beneath her. "Almost! Almost!" She squealed. "Ohgod! I'm holding it! I'm holding it!"

"Don't cum! Don't cum!"

"I'm trying..." She whimpered.

"Come on, mom!" Mandy cheered.

"I can't hold it! I can't!" She begged. "Please!"

Greg pulled out without finishing. Breathing hard. "Shit! We'll have to better than that, I think. But that was better. It's getting better." He collapsed on the bed with his erection still throbbing. "Do you think it's helping?"

Libby didn't say anything.

"Mom?" Mandy asked. "Is it?"

"I... I don't know..." She replied. "You fucked me really good... but..."

"But what?" Greg asked.

"It's just not the same. That cock is great. But Danny's fuckstick is massive." Libby admitted awkwardly. "It's hard to hold it on that hunk of meat."

Greg conceded. "Well... I can't compete with his meat missile. That's for sure."

"I love your cock, babe! It's just hard to practice for what I know is coming."

Mandy laid on the bed with them. She looked down at her dad's dick and really studied it for the first time. She knew she shouldn't. But she hadn't seen very many. She was curious.

"Daddy, I think you have a nice fuckstick. It's big. Jason's is so small compared to you and Danny." She said sweetly.

"Thank you, princess."

"Sweetie, no one compares to Danny. He's hung like a horse. Your dad has a nice, big cock." Libby squeezed it in her hand. "It fucks mommy so good. But Danny's like cockzilla. His dick can destroy cities and tear up pussies. Your brother is just average. Not really small at all. Just not big. Speaking of which... what was his deal last night and this morning. It's not just me. He jerked off to you too, Mandy."

"I don't know." She shrugged. "It's a little gross, but I don't really care."

"The kid has problems." Greg chimed in. "This is a bet. Not a chance to get your rocks off. Where is he anyway? He should've been back by now with those butt plugs. If we're gonna get Mandy's ass stretched before tonight we need to start before you go shopping."

"He'll be back. I promised him another titty touch." Libby said.

"You've gotta stop doing that. It's just not right." Greg replied. "Mandy, let's have a look at your puckered starfish and see how tight it is."

"You mean my butthole?" She asked.

"Yeah, sweetie." Libby said. "Show your dad what a nice job I did trimming your fuzzy snatch too."

Mandy pulled off her mint green panties and spread her legs open at the top of the bed. Her mom and dad crawled between her legs looking at her pretty pussy.

"Sweet baby Jesus, hun! You're a cunt artist. It's the most beautiful, damned pussy I've ever seen!" He saw the perfect trimmed strip of hair above her slit. And then the smoothly waxed pussy beneath it. "Danny is a freak if he doesn't cum just looking at it. Hell, I could cum just looking at it!" The words didn't quite register until they'd already left his mouth.

"Babe!" Libby yelped.

"Oh god! Does it make your fuckstick hard, daddy?"

Greg didn't know how to respond. He wasn't exactly sure how he felt. Libby noticed the moisture bead along her daughter's cunt lips.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds