Costly Confusion

Still, just once at some point—just once—she'd like to win a tickle fight with her wife.

For Donna's part, she was sputtering for breath, turned on beyond words. In another few moments, she'd lose her powers of speech. She kicked her feet and beat her fists on the mattress, violently shaking her head back and forth, throwing illusory tantrums, continuing to play out her part of the naughty daughter as her mother/wife resumed digitally penetrating her.

When her energy was drained from pounding the mattress and being finger-fucked by Val, she began choking and croaking out whispered moans of, "Oh, God...oh, fuck...oh my God...FUUUUUUCK..."

Val chortled. "Why, now, wherever did you learn such language, you little fucking slut?" she joked. Chuckling again, she added wickedly, "I might just have to wash your mouth out with soap after this if you're not careful."

Donna was unable to care less about Valerie's sadistic taunting. She had more pressing concerns on her mind. A few moments later, her arms and thighs wouldn't hold her upright anymore, so she had to call a quick time-out and flip over on her back.

"Well, well," Valerie commented, "What a submissive little slave of a daughter I've got here. Apparently, this apple fell a little further from the tree!" She laughed at Donna's gasping desperation. "I think that sort of behavior deserves to be rewarded."

Again spreading Donna's pussy lips to either side with the fingers of her non-dominant hand, Val continued with her manual dexterity while taking things up yet another level by leaning down to where she could reach her wife's genitals with her mouth, took Donna's clit between her tongue and palate, and started to suck.

Donna began going crazy, as the profane end of her vocabulary began taking over. "Fuck...oh, shit...OH FUCK!!" she groaned.

Valerie chuckled again, almost blushing, mouth full of swelling, delicious clit. Wow! Really getting into the swing of things, aren't ya, honey? she thought in flattered amusement.

Even had she said what she was thinking out loud, Donna wouldn't have heard her. Donna had lost her mind. Stars exploded in her closed eyes. She felt as if hundreds of tiny sparks were flying and dancing all over her body. She whipped the mattress uncontrollably with her palms, as if tapping out from a wrestling match. A little more time, and she wouldn't know what hit her.

Valerie's wrist, jaws and shoulders were starting to ache from their activity and the position in which she lay, but she didn't even think about stopping or slowing down. She had always subscribed to the philosophy of "you only live once." Her aches would eventually go away, but orgasms like this didn't come along every day. Part of her of course wished she could be on the receiving end of such an immeasurable thrill ride, but she also believed it was better to give than to receive. And she was sure that they'd get to switch roles and Donna would get to play her mother on another fatefully wild night.

Besides, with a sex life as wonderful as theirs, no source of conflict ever seemed unmanageable in the least.

As she brought Donna nearer and nearer the impending edge, she opened her eyes to gaze up at her wife's face. Struggling to hang on to the bed, her arms were flailing, hands groping for the headposts. Her back was arched, and her head was tilted back so far that from her angle Valerie could only see her chin and the tip of her nose. But it mattered not; Val's heart never failed to burst with love if she even so much as kissed Donna on the cheek, to say nothing of having mind-blowing, feet-sweeping, Earth-moving sex with her. Just knowing she had the power to make her wife feel like this made her the happiest woman in the world.

Gently cradling Donna's erect, throbbing clit between her teeth, slicking and swishing her tongues in glorious circles around it, Valerie couldn't say what she wanted, which was, "You gonna come for Mommy, young lady? Huh? You gonna come for her?! Come on, dollface, make Mommy proud!" But as kinky-hot as these phrases sounded in her mind, as much as her lips, tongue and voice desired to form and produce the sounds, the obligation to finish off her wife and let her drift off to ethereal oblivion surpassed her whim for pillow talk. She'd have to remember to jot down her taunting phrases in a page of the Fantasy Files.

At last, she propelled Donna past the no-return point and blasted her like a human cannonball through the orgasmic portal. OH, how exquisitely Donna screamed in delicious ecstasy, through to the alternate dimension Valerie transported her to. And how gratified Val was by her bride's thankful cries and her pussy anointing her fingers with a soft, frothy sheen of wife-come.

When it was over, Valerie delicately vacated Donna's fragile, red vagina and kissed her sweaty sleeping wife's mouth. She knew Donna would be out for at least a few hours' naptime, if not the whole night, as per the goal. Either way, she would certainly get herself up in time to clean off and change out of the schoolgirl outfit. So Val pulled up one of the comforters that had fallen to the floor and covered half of Donna's now unconscious body with it.

Finally, she exited the bedroom to let her betrothed peacefully doze away. She quietly cleaned herself up in the bathroom, and returned to the living room to catch up on some reading until she too was ready to turn in.

***

September 16th, 5:42 p.m.

"So, when you run your report for the week, you wanna give it a final checking over to make sure the figures are accurate, and then you just slap a Post-It on top and label it, and hand it in," Donna explained and demonstrated to Lesley, the new girl in her office whom she'd been training for the past week. "That easy."

"Sounds straightforward enough," replied Lesley with a smile. "Thanks, Mrs. O'Hanlon. You're the best."

"Don't mention it, Les. And I keep telling you, please, call me Donna."

When Lesley Walker arrived at the office in her department the previous Monday morning, Donna jumped at the chance to train her. The two took an instant liking to each other. They knew they'd have a positive connection—when she came in, Lesley was positive that as with virtually all other jobs she'd held, she'd be the one and only lesbian in attendance—a distinction which Donna'd actually held here prior to that point. She and her straight co-workers got along well enough for colleagues, but a small paranoid part of her couldn't help feeling the girls were the least bit wary around her. The foundation was stable, if somewhat frail. So when Lesley showed up at their doorstep the previous Monday and needed training, Donna seized the opportunity for them to buddy up. The rest of the girls were okay, but the companionship of a sapphic sister around was too valuable to pass up.

In fact, Donna rather thought of Lesley as a kid sister. She was very young—25—a few years younger than Donna and Val—shy, sweet, and aiming to please. She had a good work ethic and strong values. In fact, if Donna had to choose one thing about the girl that might count against her in this position, it would have to be that her sense of humor sometimes pushed against the boundaries of proper office etiquette. But at the same time, Donna liked a good, uninhibited sense of humor. It was one of her favorite qualities in her wife. And truth be told, it was becoming one of her favorite qualities in her new buddy Lesley as well.

A couple dozen of their workmates had gone for the day, leaving only about seven or eight office occupants remaining, including the two of them. Their boss had asked if they wouldn't mind staying a little later this evening, so Donna'd called Valerie in the afternoon to let her know. Almost in secret, they had both been very much enjoying working together thus far, their daily training sessions. Soon Lesley would be able to hold her own reins herself, and wouldn't need Donna's guidance anymore, which both knew and to which neither looked very forward. They liked this closer, professional byplay. Given the choice, they'd prefer to keep on this way. But even should they not get to pal around while training, they could still have lunch together, and Donna thought it would be really nice if she and Val could take the girl to get something to eat outside the work environment, all the three of them. Or to go shopping. Or whatever struck their fancy.

Once she'd taken Lesley through the process of how to run the report, she showed her how to print it out on both sides of a sheet to save paper. Then, subsequently, she needed to show her how to unjam the printer-copier when it grabbed two sheets at once, which wasn't supposed to happen, but which actually did happen fairly often. Donna honestly felt the machine was kind of a hunk of junk and that they really needed a much better device, though she hesitated to come right out and say so.

"Wow, Mrs. O'Ha—er, Donna, you really know your stuff," Lesley said, shaking her head in admiration.

"Ah, it'll be second nature to you in a couple days," Donna said modestly. "Really, you'll get the hang of it in no time."

Unbeknownst to them, a visitor was entering the office suite where their department was located.

Seeing the two of them together, Valerie waved. "Hey honey!" she called. "Surprise!"

They turned to see her approaching, carrying a Saran-wrapped plate.

"Well, hi there, stranger!" exclaimed a lit-up Donna, overjoyed to see her, especially bearing gifts. "Fancy seeing you around!"

She trotted over for some affection. They embraced and kissed.

"So, gosh, what are you doing here, babe?" asked Donna. "I thought you had to work tonight."

"Well, not for another little while yet. And I knew you had to stay late at work today yourself, sooooo...in honor of annual Wife Appreciation Day, I baked you some cookies!" Val said, presenting the plate. "Warm and gooey, straight from Valerie's Oven!"

Donna's heart grew as warm as the cookies. "Awww!" she gushed, accepting it. "I love you so much! Sweets from my sweet!" She threw another hug on her beloved before she remembered. "Oh, where is my head?" she asked in amusement. She waved and called over to Lesley. "Les! C'mere, there's someone I want you to meet."

She took the plate of cookies from Val, set it down, and introduced them. Lesley shook her hand extra enthusiastically and said, "Oh, my gosh, Mrs. O'Hanlon, I absolutely adore your wife. She is the smartest, nicest, loveliest person I've ever met."

Val giggled. "Why, thank you!" she said. "You mean she's the nicest person you've met here, in your office?"

Lesley shook her head emphatically. "No."

Idly glancing down as they shook hands, Valerie chanced to notice all ten of Lesley's fingers were naked. Looking back to Donna setting the plate of cookies down, she couldn't help but observe her wife's fingers were also unadorned at the moment.

"Honey, uh...where's your wedding ring?" Valerie asked.

"Oh, right, right," said Donna, heading back to the corner where the printer-copier stood. "I had to take it off to show Lesley how to unjam the stupid gosh-damn printer," she explained, raising her voice to carry across the room. "See, you gotta flip this latch inside, and ring or no ring, the opening's so small you can barely even get your hand in there."

Lesley blushed and giggled in awkward amusement, covering her mouth.

"I, um...I'm sorry," she chuckled to Valerie. "I have a terrible mind."

"I don't know if they designed this thing to be used by a Smurf, or what, but if they don't replace it soon, I'm just gonna supply the cash myself," said Donna. She looked around the machine, but she didn't immediately locate the ring.

"That's weird," she said, "I could've sworn I put it down right here."

A light bulb clicked on above Lesley's head. "Oh, Missu—uh, Donna, I think you asked me to hold on to it for you."

"Oh, you're right!" remembered Donna. "Good girl. What'd you do with it?"

Lesley slung her purse around her elbow and started sifting through it. She went on for several moments, during which the office became remarkably silent. Valerie was a little disoriented about the current situation. Regardless of the circumstances, she felt a little funny about her wife's ring being in another woman's purse, for whatever reason. Eventually, wondering what was taking so long, she leaned over a bit towards Lesley for a closer peek inside.

"Can, uh...can we help you with that?" asked Val.

Lesley shrugged it off. "No, no, it's okay. I dropped it in here so it wouldn't get lost."

A strange look washed over Valerie's face. Really? Gee, good strategy, she thought, keeping her sarcasm silent.

Finally, Lesley declared, "Oh, this is silly." She sat on the floor, spread her legs out and dumped the contents of the purse in front of her. She spread items around until everything was visible, and at last the ring turned up.

"Ah—here you go!" She handed it up to her.

Lesley started returning her varied, numerous belongings to her deceptively small-looking purse. As Donna slipped the ring back onto her finger, Valerie arched an eyebrow at her. She admitted it struck her a little strange that her wife wouldn't remember what she did with her own wedding ring, not to mention the previous assessment that it had ended up inside this girl's handbag. But she was rational and reasonable, and always tried to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. She figured it had probably just been a long day, wearing on their minds. They were here after hours, after all.

She watched as Donna picked up the cookies she'd brought for her into the kitchen and break area. She looked down to see Lesley still putting her things away. Her gaze rose back up. She sighed.

Oh, she hated herself for what she was about to do, but...she started to slowly drift towards the printer-copier.

Using as much surreption as she could, she leaned down to have a look at the small opening Donna had indicated for her where the unjam latch was found. Taking a peek back at Lesley, she slipped her hand inside. She thought she could feel the latch, but it didn't feel that tight or narrow to her at all. Then again, her fingers were a tiny bit more petite than Donna's...and yet, did she really have to take off her...

She suddenly asked herself what on Earth she was doing. This was ridiculous. She absolutely trusted her wife. She trusted her more than she trusted any other person in the world—even her own parents. Actually, especially her own parents. The seed of suspicion had been unfortunately planted in Valerie's mind at a young age, when her family was split apart by her folks' marital infidelity. She seemed to remember not one but both of them having affairs, and she honestly didn't know what happened first, but the sequence was less than important. Eventually, Mr. and Mrs. O'Hanlon divorced when little Valerie was still just a wee lass, and she did more than her fair share of traveling going back and forth to spend time with both of them.

And so as she grew up, this early exposure to the human being's capacity to be unfaithful took its toll on her. Val was wary of relationships as a teenager and had trouble trusting them. When one or a couple of her friends began dating, she was afraid someone would get hurt. She wasn't sure how she would handle it if she became interested in someone, or vice versa. But when she met a much younger but just as devastatingly lovely Donna Gardner, her worries just seemed to melt away. Donna made her feel that she wanted her and only her, which still held true to this day. She made it appear that she and Valerie were the only two people on Earth at any given time, and that was a feeling Val loved and wasn't wary of at all.

After she and Donna got together and Donna took this office position with a couple dozen other women around all the time, Valerie felt a ping of doubt here and a bit of worry there, but she quickly shoved them out of her mind. She knew Donna. And she trusted Donna. Her girl was nothing if not faithful. Besides, Donna would tell her all the time, "They're drones, honey. They're all the same! They all say the same things, they behave the same ways, and when they're not working they're gabbing and whining about their husbands and boyfriends. For Heaven's sake, sweetheart, they're robots. They're nothing like you."

And she would give Valerie's cheek a sweet caress and tell her she loved her, and Val would scold herself for even thinking Donna could be capable of such deception. Shame on me, she'd think. How could I doubt her? Shame on me. Shame on me!

Recollecting herself in Donna's office, she repeated the same three words to herself as she made her way back away from the printer-copier, and Lesley finished putting her things away. She could pretty easily tell that Lesley was a lesbian—and a cute little thing at that—but she also seemed much younger than either Donna or herself. She shook her head as she looked at her with a smirk. This girl posed nothing in the way of a threat. She seemed merely sweet, innocent, diligent and professional. Valerie felt bad for letting impure thoughts about Lesley cross her mind. She mentally apologized to her.

"OH, my God," came Donna's voice as she emerged with a mouthful of cookie. "I have married...a culinary genius."

Val smiled and closed her eyes, folding her hands together. Donna took her wife in her arms, dipped her, and kissed her with sugary passion. It was amazing the effect sweets really did have on her.

Lesley hopped up, purse again full. "Oooh, I love cookies! May I please have one, Mrs. O'Hanlon?" she asked Val.

"Oh...of course, Lesley! Help yourself."

"Mm!" Donna let go of Valerie and followed Lesley into the kitchen. "I gotta get another one too."

Val watched as her bride ran in after Lesley. The next thing she heard were some giddy giggling sounds. In the midst, she thought she heard one of their voices say, "Oh, my!" followed by more giggling.

She let a few moments pass, and headed into the kitchen along with them, to see...

...Donna feeding Lesley a piece of cookie?...She couldn't be entirely sure from the angle, but that was what it looked like.

"Uh, I'm gonna go," she announced. "I do have to get to work."

"Mm!" Donna reiterated, trotting back over to her. "Right. I love you, honey!" she bid her with a peck on the cheek.

Valerie suddenly felt an urge to be a little more aggressive. She took Donna's hand and turned her back around again.

"Hey, wait a second here, lady," she flirted with a smirk. "Is that all I'm gonna get?" She batted her eyes seductively.

Donna smiled back at her, settling in to embrace her nice and tight, eyes softening into her own mutual seduction. They shared a long, expressive kiss, after which Val flashed her evil smile.

"You tease," she whispered.

"Maybe, but I'm your tease," Donna whispered back, dabbing her nose.

Any apprehension Valerie was feeling about anything two minutes ago had evaporated.

"Y'know what I'm gonna do to you tomorrow night?" Val asked.

Donna shivered with excitement. "Tell me."

"I will...tomorrow night."

Donna gasped. "Oh, you wicked woman!" she grinned. "And you're calling me a tease??"

The truth was that Val didn't actually have a plan mapped out for tomorrow night yet, but she didn't need one. Merely suggesting the idea was enough, and she knew how magnificently titillated and anguished Donna became at being forced to wait for fun sexy time. Of course! Valerie told herself. What are you worried about? You own her! Her pussy's yours, remember?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds