Costly Confusion

"Okay then," said Val, letting go of Donna and returning to her normal voice. "Bye, sweetie! Bye, Lesley!" she waved.

"Bye, babe, love you!"

"Bye, Mrs. O'Hanlon!"

***

September 18th, 8:34 a.m.

A couple more days of marital heaven passed, riding the girls out the rest of the week into another wonderful Friday. Donna was running a little late, so she hastened to get her things together and get out the door. She tossed together a quick improvised lunch with some random munchables from the fridge, kissed Val goodbye and hit the road.

Donna wished she could've stayed home with her beloved wife. When she left, her cherished Valerie sat in her robe, sipping her coffee, one leg crossed over the other. And of course, the everpresent halo above her head. She looked so cozy and comfy, and the fuzzy robe made Donna want to leap on her and make them both happier than clams.

Donna fought off a miniature battle each weekday morning this time when she had to go to work and leave her bride behind. Valerie really was the most wonderful thing that had ever happened to her. She was gorgeous, she was charming, she was good-hearted, she was honest, she was creative, she was funny, she was kinky, she was a sex goddess. An angelic devil and a devilish angel. And she had a vulnerable side that allowed Donna to cradle her and heal her heart when she was hurt. She was just...so...

...Perfect.

Donna couldn't imagine any person loving any other person anywhere near as much as she loved Valerie. Sometimes when she departed for work and thought about how much she simply treasured her wife...she was almost moved to tears.

Off she drove to the office, just like the hundreds of workdays before.

***

September 18th, 8:42 a.m.

Back at home, Valerie finished her coffee and started a load of laundry. Normally it was okay to wash both their clothes together in one big load, so she did so, as they were both starting to run out of clean apparel. Yet after she started the washer going, her eyes fell back down upon the now half-full basket of worn laundry.

She recognized the workout panties in which Donna had gone running a few days ago. She smiled as some naughty, less than wholesome thoughts crossed her mind. She didn't think Donna knew she did this, but that was exactly what made it so enticing. While no one outside her wife knew this about her, Val was hugely turned on by a hot, athletic, sweaty girl like her bombshell wifey, especially undressing and stepping into the shower. So often when Donna came back in from a run and started up a bath for herself, Valerie refused to let her bathe before grabbing her sweaty body and practically raping her. Donna would first laugh and playfully object, saying, "Hon-ey!...Come on, I'm all dirty and sticky!" but that only made Val want her more.

And almost invariably, they would end up in the bathtub together.

In a case like this, it would be Valerie who couldn't stand the waiting. Should Donna return home from working out, dodge her wife and jump right in the shower, Val would see it as quite a disappointing missed opportunity. She couldn't explain what it was about sweaty girls that lit her right up, but she at least knew she much enjoyed watching a couple cute chicks burning up the tennis court, and she positively loved the WNBA. Luckily, so did Donna.

Valerie wasn't by nature an advocate of unsanitary practices, but this was a case in which she had to make an exception. She brought the panties to her face, inhaled, and her eyes fluttered closed at the intoxicating scent.

That really was just about all it took. She headed to the bathroom, slipped out of her robe, enjoying the angle of her curvy frame in the mirror, fondling her ass and breasts, her thighs and hips, until she started the water running. Her nipples twitched and solidified. Her pussy tingled. She was losing patience fast, so when the water reached halfway up the tub, she added the vanilla oatmeal bubble bath, put the panties on and stepped in.

Depending on her mood and levels of spontaneity, Valerie O'Hanlon sometimes required as much as an hour of foreplay, and sometimes absolutely none at all. This was a case in which since her sweat fetish was involved, the latter applied. (Donna's foreplay needs also fluctuated, but not quite to such extremes as her wife's.) Once she was under the water, she reached under the panties and began eagerly rubbing her Little Val. She grinned, chuckled and traced her labia with a fingertip until her pussy started begging her to be stroked harder and faster. Her mind flooded with images of her irresistible wife. "Donna, please fuck me," she silently beseeched. "PLEASE fuck me, honey, I beg of you!" she smiled.

The water had reached above her breasts and almost to her kneecaps. She shut it off, slid herself further down until only her face remained unsubmerged, and sat her heels up on the ridge of the tub. Her left hand joined her right beneath the exercise panties and opened her pussy wider, stretching the skin so she could effectively strum her clit and plunge her hot, wet cunt.

A dreamy sensation of utopian happiness overcame her as the bubble bath worked its rejuvenating magic on her at the same time she started more vigorously making love to herself, spilling water over the side of the tub.

"Ohhh, Donna...you bad girl!" she mouthed, grinning again as she imagined some of the contents of their Fantasy Files coming to life right here in the bathtub. She closed her eyes, held her breath, sank her face beneath the surface and shifted her hands and arms into second gear. She jilled herself off like she had just woken up from a cryogenic coma.

The surges of pleasure that blazed through her were insane. She was employing a magical if dangerous trick she had learned at one point whereby temporarily cutting off her oxygen supply, she could intensify her orgasm beyond what used to be her wildest dreams. She desperately held herself under, clutching at her pussy, driving her curling fingers in and out of herself, pressing the bottoms of her feet hard against the tile wall, until she finally needed both a breath and a break.

She rose back above the surface and gasped for air, her face covered in bubbles. When she began to calm back down again, she crossed her arms and hugged her tits, which felt just as good as autofucking her pussy, but in a slightly different way. Squeezing her breasts sectioned off a portion of her hot, rampant lust and substituted a dose of tranquil comfort for it. While she was taking her little break from her wild underwater masturbation, this embrace pressing her tender breasts against herself and each other made her feel as if she was hugging a rainbow. She smiled in giggly giddiness.

When her breathing returned to normal, she was ready to resume her thrusts of fiery passion into both her pussy and oblivion. She gave her arms and hands a shake, slipped them back under her/Donna's panties and started out slower once more before she built up the speed and heat again.

Her eyes fluttered closed and her head tilted as far back as her neck would allow. She imagined her beautiful beloved wife, naked outside in Mexico, on the hottest day of the year, drenched and pouring with perspiration. Her sensations doubled. She decided next to steam things up and employ a little mental cruelty on poor Donna, imagining pinning her hot, naked body to a stake, hands behind her back, so she could neither cover her nudity nor run in out of the heat. It was sadistic, and real bondage had always struck Val as a bit mean. And it was only fantasy; she would never do such a thing to Donna in real life.

Probably.

Even though 85% of her body was underwater, Val began to sweat herself, as she also envisioned Donna playing tennis and basketball in her naked splendor. Her bouncing, glistening breasts, her shaking pussy as she sprinted down the court, her messy wet hair glued to her face, her jiggling ass...her heavy, rushed breathing...

"FU-U-U-U-U-UUUCK..."

The sensations tripled. Never mind the tub; Valerie was drowning in an ocean of sensual goodness. Whether alone or with her wife, sex was divine. It was time to go diving again. She slid her heels back down and adhered her soles to the tiles once more.

Under she went, putting her manual motion into overdrive.

Having only to hope she timed things right, she squealed and writhed helplessly under the bubbles, desperately fucking the daylights out of herself, racing like hell to beat the clock. Sweat for me, Donna, she thought. Turn off the AC, turn up the heat. Turn up the heat and make love to me. I want to make you sweat your ass off. Wet me down with it.

She was so close...she was so close she could taste it! She didn't know what more she could do to finally bring herself over the edge...until...her mind played out the sex fantasy a bit further with Donna and she imagined Donna's forehead was relentlessly dripping sweat onto hers, like Chinese water torture.

That did it.

Valerie came, like she had never come before. As soon as she hit the apex, she shot like a bullet up from under the water with a violent gasp of air, like Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction. But she had the presence of mind to keep her hands going, finishing out the wildly monstrous orgasm. When she at long last was done coming, she had to concentrate to keep herself above the water just so she didn't literally drown.

Fifteen minutes later—

Oh...I have to get out. These panties have to be washed again now.

***

September 18th, 10:56 a.m.

Valerie didn't have a great deal of desire to do chores after her euphoric bathtub adventure, but she contentedly got on with the laundry, moving the washer's load to the dryer and putting Donna's workout panties in the washer with the following load.

She giggled as she continued the laundry, and then adjourned to the kitchen to put the clean dishes away. She felt so domestic. She of course worked as well as Donna, but even so, here alone in the mornings, she relished the privilege of being able to relax at home as the housewife. The happy homemaker. Besides which, as a chef, she loved being in kitchens.

Oh, what a beautiful day! she thought as she put her robe back on and opened the windows. Fall was just around the corner. The outdoor air this lovely Friday was a cool, fair 71°. Valerie could not have stopped smiling right now for $10,000. She was so elated she was about to cry. Nothing could spoil her day right now. Nothing.

She heard a phone ring. Following the sound to the living room, she saw Donna's cell phone lying on the coffee table. Oh, she must've forgot it. She'd run from the house in a rush, fearing she'd be late, and in doing so she'd indeed left the phone behind.

Val was just about to see if she recognized the number, when coincidentally, she heard her own cell phone ring. Being a bit more organized than her wife in this department, Valerie's cell lived in her purse, and she made sure it stayed there at all times when not in use. She snatched up her purse, found it and saw Donna's work number flash across the display.

Ah, she thought with a smile. Must've realized. She pressed the green button to accept. "Hi, honey!" she greeted cheerily.

"Hi, baby!" came her wife's voice. "I've been trying to call you a couple times today."

Whoops. "Oh...gosh, I'm sorry, Donna, I was, uh...a little busy before."

"Oh, that's okay, babe. Just checking, did I leave my phone there? I can't find it."

"Yes! Yes, you did, actually—in fact, someone just called you."

"Oh, good. Did you find out who it was?"

"No, no, sorry, sweetie, I didn't. I was about to, but that was right when you called me," Val chuckled.

"Aha, I see," Donna chuckled back. "Well, would you be a doll and keep an eye on my messages for me today?"

"Oh, no, Donna, I'm afraid I can't do that," Valerie sarcastically teased her. "I have big plans all day today. I'm sitting on the couch watching TV and eating Combos."

The other end was silent. Donna didn't always grasp when she was being facetious.

Finally, Val added, "I'm kidding, honey-pie! Of course I will, silly!"

"Oh!" laughed Donna. "I am silly. All right, thanks, babe! I love you so much!"

"Not as much as I love you!" answered Val.

"Not possible; you're perfect."

"No, you are."

"No, you are."

"No, YOU are!"

"Okay, fine, you win; I'll be perfect," Donna conceded. "I really do have to get back to work now. Oh, but I just wanted to mention one more thing real quick."

"What's that?" asked Val.

"No, YOU are!!" shouted Donna. Click.

Valerie's mouth dropped open in amusement, realizing Donna had tricked her. "Oh, you devil," she giggled at the dial tone. She returned her own phone to her purse, ran off to fetch her portable laptop, opened it and pranced back to the coffee table and flopped herself on back in the recliner, kicking her feet up. She made the laptop live up to its name and activated the phone. She had to play around with it a little to get to her system's voice mail, but she found it.

"You have two...new...messages," said the electronic voice. "Friday...eleven...seventeen...a.m."

Okay, so this must have been the one that just arrived right when Donna had called her. Valerie cradled the phone on her shoulder and readied her fingers on the keyboard. She next heard another electronic voice.

"This is a reminder for..." Pause. "...Donna...O...Hanlon...of your appointment with...Dr...Carter...on Monday...September...21st, at...three...p.m. Thank you." Click.

"Doc...appointment," Valerie mouthed, typing it down, noting the date and time. The voice mail beeped.

"Friday...one...thirty...five...a.m."

1:35 in the morning?

The next voice Valerie heard was not electronic. It took a couple moments for her to recognize it, but she did.

"Hey, you sexy thing," purred the voice of an obviously aroused Lesley Walker.

Val's eyebrows jumped at this greeting.

"I had the best time with you the other night," said Lesley's soft, seductive voice, chuckling lasciviously. "MMmm, you were amazing, you naughty lady! What a dirty, dirty mind you have! All the better to tease me with, right??" Another salacious giggle.

Valerie froze, her fingers lifelessly resting on the keys.

What?

"Oooh...my pussy's still wet. You bad girl! I think you put something in those cookies, lover!"

...

WHAT?!

"Hee-hee! See ya next time, sweet ass!" Click.

The electronic voice continued to inform her that Donna had no more messages, but Valerie was no longer listening. She sat stock-still, not moving, not blinking, not even breathing. She could not believe what she had just heard. As she thought about it again and again, the horrifying implication set in.

"...Sexy thing...best time...naughty lady...dirty mind...tease me...bad girl...pussy's wet...sweet ass..."

Life continued to go on outside the O'Hanlons' house, the sun continued its daily arc, but the rainbow over their happy home suddenly cracked and faded, as Valerie Megan O'Hanlon felt her entire world slowly begin crashing around her. Her hands began involuntarily shaking and quivering. She dropped the phone. It bounced on the arm of the recliner and clattered to the floor. Her face didn't move an inch, but a solitary tear did slip from her eye.

Oh my dear God...could she really have...

She couldn't bear to finish the thought. A terrible pain assaulted her chest. She all but literally felt her heart break.

Her logical, rational mind tried to come at this from all angles, but could not penetrate to a possibility that brought her any comfort. Lesley had given her a little too much evidence to the contrary. Her tone and words were deliberate and to the point. Such intimate remarks were not to be taken lightly. Why would she say these things? She'd seemed so innocent at the office!

God help me...she really did, didn't she...

...She...she cheated on me.

My own wife...was...with another woman.

Valerie suddenly felt herself about to throw up. She could never in a million years have imagined this happening. And she could never in a million years have dreamt anything could hurt this bad. She had begun to jump to this exact conclusion at the office, but she had then let down her guard and convinced herself that she was wrong. And she had never been so happy in her life to be wrong about anything. But...she wasn't wrong...was she.

She'd been right all along. She knew there was a real reason Donna's ring was in this little hussy's purse. She knew something was up. She knew there was a reason they'd been trying to cover it up with this flimsy story about the printer's unjam latch.

And she knew she couldn't trust fidelity in relationships. Another horrible truth she'd been right about the whole time.

She buried her face in her hands and began crying, softly at first, quickly escalating into wracking sobs of despair.

Her life...was over. She didn't want to eat. She didn't want to sleep. She didn't want to breathe. She didn't want to exist.

She wanted to die. Her most favorite person in the world, the very person to whom she'd given everything in her open heart, professed her undying love, married and promised to spend the rest of her life with, her angel on Earth...had betrayed her.

She was shattered and drained. She didn't have the energy to so much as stand up from the recliner, let alone throw their laptop through the window. All she could do was sit and cry.

When she could raise her head, she looked up to the ceiling to scream, "Why, WHY, WHY?!! Why did this happen to me?!" she wailed. "I'm a good person! Tell me what I did to deserve this!

"TELL me what I DID to deSERVE this!!"

***

September 18th, 5:27 p.m.

Val was scheduled to work the afternoon/evening shift at Madigan's, but she had to call in sick. She was too destroyed, and she needed to confront Donna about this in person A.S.A.H.P. First, though, she'd taken a couple of errands when she could finally get herself out of her La-Z-Girl, and picked up a couple items at the "toy store," formulating a plan to teach her wife a lesson.

She'd purposely hidden them in an undisclosed location in their bedroom only she knew. She'd also put Donna's phone along with the toys in this same secret spot. When she heard Donna slam her car door and come inside, her heart accelerated.

Just stick to the plan, she told herself. Just stick...to...the plan.

"Anybody home?" she heard Donna call.

"I'm in here, sweetie!" Valerie called to her in a happy voice. "Naked!"

She suddenly heard Donna's footsteps coming much more rapidly around the corner. Valerie smirked bittersweetly. Do I know this woman, or do I know this w—...uh...

...Actually, let's not ask that question right now.

When Donna bounded around to their room, smilingly anticipating, and saw Val, she frowned in confusion.

"Hey, you're not naked."

Much as she didn't want to at this moment, it was part of the plan, so Valerie took Donna passionately in her arms, put on her sexy voice, told her, "No, but you're gonna be," and laid a powerful kiss on her.

Donna shivered at the raw zeal Valerie sent through her with her sexual aggression. When they peeled their lips apart, Donna immediately obeyed. "Yes, ma'am!" she excitedly agreed, starting to undress.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 103 milliseconds