Cramming For My Exams

Seeming, as always, to sense my thoughts she grabbed my shoulders and pulled me in for a big kiss, tongue tangling with mine as my thick lips pressed against her thicker ones. Our breasts had mashed together, forming a giant pillow-fort for his dick to play inside of. I was briefly knocked out of our make-out session by that big battering-ram slipping up out of your tit-layer and bunting up against my jaw.

Rick gasped, "Oh! Are you alright?! I forget how much this thing can pack a wallop sometimes!"

Laura rolled her eyes, "Oh he's lying, no girl ever lets him forget what a wallop it packs and I'm pretty sure he did that on purpose!"

I cradled my jaw in my fingers, working it around a little. No damage, though I might get a small bruise later. Such is the danger you take on when you decide to kneel in front of a cock the size of a tennis racket.

"How can I make it up to you, sweetie?" His tone of concern was strangely at odds with the glistening, dangerous weapon swinging around between his legs as he asked, those massive balls throbbing in their sack.

I raised a finger and opened my mouth, but as usual, was denied.

"Oh don't be an obtuse ass, darling, she wants you to take that big dick and FUCK her with it within an inch of her life, OBVIOUSLY!"

I wasn't gonna argue.

Rick helped guide me onto my back on one of the soft mattresses in the room. I looked up at him nervously. I was no virginal creature, I'd seen me share of dicks in my day, but none of them were anything like the monster now being lined up with my leaking cunt, I'd put out enough lubricant the last ten minutes to put a grease factory to shame.

As he finally pushed it in, it almost felt like a part of me had popped, pleasure in huge measure and the smallest hint of pain shot through me, the former more than the latter being the thing that brought a great howling cry to my lips. There were still no words mind you, I'd gone from being interrupted to simply having my sensory perception too overwhelmed to form verbiage.

I rode the crescendoing orgasm with an easy, loud moan, like something primal and wonderful had been shaken loose in me by the huge-gantic meaty invader. Laura was looming over me, resting her tits barely on my forehead as she affectionately stroked my cheek.

"Mmmm, look how hard you got him, little dearie, you're a natural. Do you enjoy sucking big cock?"

I whimpered, climaxing again as he speared perhaps half his insane length into me now, a visible bump protruding where his giant fuckpole was tenting my flesh from the inside. Still, I was aware enough to hear her question, and nodded my head.

"I'm so glad to hear that. I was really hoping I could get you to suck mine."

My eyes narrowed in confusion, and I opened my mouth to ask her to clarify what she meant.

It wasn't her words that interrupted me this time, it was her unbelievably thick, long heavy soft cock, the head of which she stuck right into my mouth. I wasn't mad, just, of course, extremely surprised.

"Oh don't give me that look dearie, cock is cock." She seized her immense organ by its middle, using her arm to dunk and draw her dick from my lips over and over, the wet seal making lewd smacking sounds, punctuated by the moaning I still emitted as Rick fed and unfed my cunt the ludicrous over-serving of cock he had on offer.

And yet Laura didn't look any smaller at all. Her balls were a bit less full, perhaps more like a pair of shaved kiwis than her husband's awesome mangos, but they were still an intimidating mouthful to say the least. That cock on the other hand, it already looked just a hair thicker than he had when soft, and it might have even been slightly longer. What cruel or extremely kind aspect of nature had endowed a woman not only with the biggest tits I'd ever seen but also the biggest cock?

I could have sat around stewing jealously about how she'd been given everything, but then again, at the moment, she was trying to give me everything she'd gotten. I choked loudly on the meat she kept cramming deeply into my throat, swallowing on it raggedly, belching up a little air when she'd finally moved it back more. The organ was definitely getting longer and stiffer, pulsing with more excitement and blood at every second.

She pulled it all the way out and carelessly slapped it up and down on my face for a bit, letting me feel the weight and wetness of it, seeming to revel in the audible CRACK it made over the sound of Rick, to use a delicate and feminine term, porking the everloving crap out of my cunt with his massive meat bat.

She gave me an unapologetic look as she dickslapped away, "What? Just because I give him a hard time for slapping his thing on people doesn't mean it doesn't feel good for me too!"

Then my eyes had rolled back in my head and I'd lost consciousness for just a moment, Rick's enormous schlong hard finally buried it's last inch inside of me, though some of that seemed thanks to him fucking hard enough to slightly bend his prodigious member, his balls nestling against my thighs and cuntlips in their overtaxed sack.

When I was back in my head my jaw ached a little, it was obscenely stretched around Laura's cock, lips feeling tight. The two were having a calm discussion, as though they weren't spit-roasting a college coed between them.

"What do you say, dear? Would you like to switch?"

"Oh no darling, I have to see how much she can really fit, she's doing so well compared to some of the others!"

"Fair enough, but if you make her lose her lunch you're cleaning it up."

"Oh darling, I haven't done that to a girl since I was your size!"

"You never lose a chance to rub it in, do you?"

"Of course not, look how it makes her throat bulge when I do!" she did indeed "rub it in", using her hips and hand to rub the grotesquely gargantuan dick around in the insides of my esophagus, her other hand caressing her own cock where it forced its outline into my neck.

The two took turns then, him withdrawing as she thrust in, and vice-versa, I was seeing stars and fireworks, the contrasting sensations of his huge dick cramming pleasure into me and then somehow raking more out on the withdrawals, her own efforts making me gag and choke and tear up, face turning into a nasty runny mess of wetness from myriad sources as she hammered away. Before long I was blowing frothy precum-bubbles as the two ruined both orifices to the best of their ability. Above all, there was something endlessly erotic to me about just being USED so callously, a thing, a fuckdoll for their selfish connubial pleasure.

Finally she seemed satisfied that she'd gone deep enough.

"That must have been at least seventeen inches, well DONE dear!" she pet my cheek as she slowly withdrew, giving me several moments to cough and wheeze air into my lungs, having trouble finding the space to breathe between the long, powerful fuckstrokes her husband was pounding into my pussy.

Then she was fucking my tits from the top, making my poor abused double-D's feel smaller than ever as she had to fight to keep them around her insane girth. Every other man I'd fucked in my life had lost his penis between my melons, yet here she was having to stretch my flesh to accommodate her like I was some sad-sag B-cup.

"Suck my balls, bitch!" I don't know how to explain it; her words were harsh, obviously, but something in the lightness of tone and sincerity of her desire made them seem like any other "dearie" that came from her lips.

So I sucked her balls. I mean I put real effort into it, licking and tasting their swinging succulence, loving the way I could get them wet enough that soon droplets of my own slobber were spraying off with every swing of her pendulous sack, her head and shaft spearing between my tits with lusty gouges that made my eyes feel like they were vibrating in their sockets.

Rick reared back then, grabbing my thighs effortlessly he lifted me and turned me around. I let out a frightened hiss of breath as I felt his cunt-lubricated head parting the cheeks of my ass, I looked back at him, eyelids heavy but concerned.

"Oh no, you'll be thanking me in a moment. My wife is about to fuck you, and you will WANT the pleasant distraction of another sensation at first, I promise."

I looked at her, standing before us with what looked like over two feet of fat, throbbing girlcock, stiff and veiny, a force of pure intimidation beneath the definition of lush womanhood. She stepped up and put an ankle on her husband's shoulder; I thought she was about to make me worship her balls more but instead she lifted those, revealing a cunt that lurked behind, nature had truly given her all the options.

As I licked and lapped away at that clit I tried not to focus on the intense sensation of Rick's cock parting my rim, spreading me to new proportions I'd never taken, sliding himself greedily inside.

But he was right that I'd feel grateful for it. When Laura pulled her tasty cunt back (nut swatting me on the nose as I withdrew, bitch,) I braced myself, but no bracing could ready me for what it felt like when that gigantic prong just TORE into my cunt. I wrapped my arms around her and sobbed with pleasure into her tits, oh it hurt too, of course, but my brain had lost all ability to distinguish between the two sensations, sometimes the pair of humongous meat invaders felt like they were both hurting, at others, like they were just giving me four kinds of pleasure at once. My head couldn't unscramble and my poor cunt was helpless to even try.

Then, to my shock, they wordlessly communicated somehow and simultaneous kicked everything into high gear. Rick pounded and hammered and speared deep into my ass, every stroke getting more urgent, his bass-drum ball-slaps rebounding off my but cheeks with audible meaty slapping noises. Laura fuckslammed and power-plowed deep into me at the same time, there cock's veritably high-fiving inside me with every spine-shattering thrust. The pleasure was beyond overwhelming and soon I was spattering the pair of them with squirt after hot squirt of cunt juice, my nectar spewing from me at every different angle with the jarring momemtum of their fuckstrokes. The world got hotter and whiter and whiter and hotter until I lost sight of it entirely...

...I must have lost consciousness again, and I was pretty sure it was for longer this time, I found myself on my back, confused, weak, my body nothing more than a big satisfied sack of joy. Across the room it was now the couple going at it harder than I've ever seen two people fuck in my entire life. Rick was just absolutely cock-punching Laura's cunt. I don't understand the nature of the anatomy she was working with, but her vulva was massively engorged and full, the clit visibly throbbing with each deep pound of her husband's giant dick, her own less feminine parts seemed to have shriveled or receded almost entirely. Perhaps blood could only effectively flow to one at a time?

There was no shortage of blood in her face though, the placid countenance was bright red as she howled with rich pleasure at every deep thrust. Rick grabbed her and lifted her up, mounting her on his haunches as he let gravity help him get her more and more deeply impaled on that dick. His pace was insane, and it was then that I realized he'd been going incredibly easy on me, the rough fuckstrokes he'd been dolling out were downright gentle by comparison to what he was doing to Laura. As he hammered up into her I could see the bulge of his cock through her slim gut, her tits were bouncing up like they were spring-fitted, sometimes even slapping her right in the scarlet face.

It was exhausting just to watch and I slipped out of consciousness again. When I woke some unknown amount of time later, they were still going at it, even harder. She was on her knees now, the pair of them drenched in thick sheets of sweat that glistened on their flawless skin like purest baby oil. I could hear the nasty, heavy swat of his impossibly big nuts on her ass and revelled in the power it suggested, my hand drifted down to stroke my still over-sensitized clit as I watched, witnessing first hand the greatest sexual showmanship I'd ever seen. I finished a big squirty orgasm just as he pulled out and rolled her over, leaning in to help himself to an utterly epic titfuck between her giant poundable pillows.

The orgasm drained me and I closed my eyes for just a second. When I opened them again it felt like I'd actually napped for at least an hour, though I can't be sure. What was sure is that Rick and Laura showed no signs whatsoever of stopping, their positions had gotten downright insane. Rick had one foot planted flat against the wall, his hips angled down as he hammered away into a totally upside-down Laura, her forearms and elbows supporting her weight though buckling slightly with every nuclear-powered cockthrust she was taking. I couldn't see her face for the pool of titflesh that was completely obscuring it.

I had dozed off again somewhere in there, by the time I'd realized it Rick was holding her legs in a full split, her hands were mauling her own tits as she lay on her book and took the endless length he had to give over and over. They seemed to be reaching some sort of finale, goading each other with almost angry-sounding challenges.

"CUM AGAIN YOU SELFISH BITCH! I WANT TO SEE YOUR JUICES DRIPPING FROM THE CEILING, WHORE!" He spanked her big ass every few strokes, emphasizing his words.

"FUCK YOU! YOU FIRST! I'LL WEAR YOUR LOAD FOR A JOB INTERVIEW!"

"FUCK YOUR JOB INTERVIEW! YOU HAVE A JOB! TAKING THIS FUCKING HUGE COCK, SLUT!"

"WHAT GOOD ARE THOSE MASSIVE FUCKING BALLS IF THEY AREN'T PUMPING OUT DELICIOUS JIZZ FOR ME!?"

That seemed to do the trick, a crack in Rick's armor. He gave a sharp, short groan, and pulled out, groaning helplessly as he proceeded to hose her down with the single hugest load of cum I have ever seen. Hell, it was more than a few dozen loads worth. His thick, gushing spurts of white splattered all over her engorged cunt, deposited vast lakes of seed in the contours of her stomach muscles, bucked up to pant wad after across the vastness of her tits, and finally found its way to her face and mouth, shot after huge shot hitting her cheeks or lips or forehead so large and loud I could hear the splatter all the way across the room.

When he was finally done milking the last of it out she arched up and sucked the head of his cock, her thick lips parting wide to accommodate his massive organ.

"Now then..." she said, pulling back with a lewd slap of her lips, "I believe you made a request?"

Then suddenly with the barest strum of her fingers across her clit she proceeded to squirt, her juices fantailing out, showering him in a fine spray of mist, making his wet skin look somehow even wetter as she used her pussy to utterly spatter him with her womanly nectar. It was an awe inspiring sight and I was a little jealous, though I wasn't sure of which one of them more.

Rick gave her a final spank, a sort of punishment for the impromptu shower I guess. Then he stood and walked over to me, that huge now-soft cock swinging heavily around in that strange way that is simultaneously ridiculous and potent.

"Care to join us for a shower, my dear?" he said as he stood over me. I wanted to talk, but could only weakly nod. He got hands beneath my head and knees, turning to walk with Laura to a huge shower room. The water was pleasant and hot and he helped to wrap me in giant cushy towels when we were out. I barely remembered the trip to the huge soft bed I woke up in late the next morning.

I'd missed my exams and I didn't care in the slightest. I could only bask in the afterglow of the greatest sexual experience I'd ever have.

And now, with Rick and Laura comfortably passed out I was actually free to speak for the first time in what felt like forever.

I opened my mouth for a long moment, waiting for something to come to me, and then said the only thing that could possibly hope to sum up all that had happened:

"Wow."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds