Crazy Cassie Ch. 03

I nodded...smiled. My middle finger flexed, and the only official barrier between Cassie's purity and deviancy disintegrated around my fingertip. There was no 'pop', no sound that I could hear at all over the quiet, momentary cry Cassie made, flinching before her tightened eyes opened and swiveled down at me to blink in confusion.

"Is...is that it?"

I chuckled as I pulled my hand back, nodding. "Just a little thing...some girls feel it more acutely than others. Some also bleed more than others..." I glanced down at my hand, and while there was definitely some blood, Cassie didn't seem to have the arterial effect I'd seen on a few other women. "You'll be fine."

"So we can have sex now?" She asked eagerly; all that energy spent worrying could now be repurposed as excitement, and I was only too happy to help.

"Of course we can!"

"Really?!?"

"No. Not yet, at least," I said, trying to placate her pout. "Two things have to happen before then," I grunted as I gently slid her off of me. "First, we need to get you much more opened up, and for that, I need something from my bedroom."

"And the second thing?" Cassie asked as I popped up, walked around the couch and made for the stairs.

"Second thing is that Daddy needs something other than that juicy twat to eat, and you do too, babygirl," I chuckled. "Take it from me, you cannot survive on sperm alone."

"I know," she sighed, leaning back on the couch and giving me reason to pause on the stairs. "Mom told me."

Ahhh, that's right...her mother and I had tried that. Credit where it's due, she made it two months on a semen and water diet before we finally gave up and got her back on real food. Tough girl.

I ran upstairs and grabbed three sizes of dildo from one of my toy chests; why do I have dildos, you ask? Mostly trophies taken from the collections of particularly memorable conquests, a few just because I was curious, and one or two simply for aesthetics. Perverts can make for fantastically creative artists given half a chance; sometimes, you see a fake dick so goddamn impressive and strange that it's more art than toy. Those particularly whimsical pieces I left alone, instead picking three relatively simple toys of increasing size; all I needed to do was stretch Cassie open. Experimenting with the few exotic pieces in my collection could wait.

I didn't see Cassie when I came downstairs, an armful of dildos and accoutrements bouncing in my grasp. "Babygirl?" I asked.

"Kitchen!"

Kitchen ho, to find Cassie standing at the counter mixing something in a bowel, still naked, her thighs and ass gleaming in a mixture of my precum and her own oils, tinged tolerably pink from her freshly-defiled sex. I barely remembered to set my stuff down on the table before I came up behind her and slipped my arms around her waist, kissing the top of her head and pressing comfortably close. It felt good...actually, it felt fantastic. More importantly, it felt easy, so ridiculously easy, to just grab up my naked daughter and slide her against my own naked body, my half-hard cock fitting nicely between her cheeks and warm thighs, her cum-filled belly pushing out against my big hands, her head turning to offer me one of those bright-eyed, giggly smiles that I knew every boy in her class had valued like trainer badges.

"Whatcha making, babygirl?" I asked, looking over her at the bowel she was mixing in.

"Aside from making your dick hard?" She was not wrong. "I thought I'd make cookies."

"Seriously?" I chuckled. "Today's the day that Daddy's going to take your virginity and you're making cookies?"

"What better occasion for cookies can you think of?" She asked cheekily, smirking up at me. I just shook my head and let her be, giving her ass a little smack as I stepped away and went back to the table to start arranging my preparations. Cassie watched me as she mixed the cookie batter. "What about you, Daddy? What are you making?"

"Oh, just a harness to hold a dildo inside of you to stretch open your pussy," I replied with purposeful nonchalance. One of the greater joys of being a father with a daughter is the chance, now and then, to repay said daughter for the innumerable surprises she has sprung on me over the years. The sound of her spluttering and almost botching her cookie dough went a long way in paying for the childhood messes, the potty-training years (aka, the Dark Ages), and all the boyfriends I caught sneaking kisses with her.

"Daddy!" Oh, the indignation!

"You asked," I chuckled evilly, turning around to show off the fruits of my labors: a well-maintained faux leather harness meant to be worn like underwear, the crotch-piece sporting a silicone-padded locking ring on its inner side. The ring was locked to the back end of the smallest dildo I had selected, a fat eight-inch model bare of ornamentation, colored dark blue.

"I have to wear that?" Cassie asked, looking dubiously at the whole get-up. "It doesn't look like it will prep me for you, Daddy." She was half correct; my dick could grow more than three times as long and thick as the dildo I'd prepared.

"It will prep you for a larger one," I explained easily, unclasping its straps and approaching her before dropping down onto one knee to attach it. "That in turn will prep you for a larger one, which will prep you for me. Then, and only then, will I feel safe fucking you."

She leaned back against the kitchen counter and spread her legs for me, the glorious, smooth form of her pussy helpfully exposed for me. "And then you'll really take me, Daddy?"

"And HOW," I rumbled hungrily, looking up at her and licking my lips as I brought the device's waistband around her hips and clasped it together. "If you sleep tonight, it will only be by getting pounded unconscious; I ain't stopping unless the house catches fire, and even then I'll be fucking you on the lawn when the fire department gets here." I adjusted straps as I talked, making sure that everything fit where and how it was supposed to, adjusting the loose leg straps and tweaking the position of the dildo so that it could slide in and stay comfortably within her. I quickly got the gear fit for her and started sliding the dildo itself into her...not surprisingly, it didn't take long. The rounded tip pressed past her lips and into her body with a glorious *squish*, and she stretched open around its girth with surprising ease...it was about as thick as three of my beefy fingers held together, and though it certainly made her gasp and shiver, Cassie took it from tip to base with little drama.

"There," I breathed once I got it in place and gently attached the rest of the straps, getting the whole arrangement snug around her with enough wiggle room to keep her from feeling skewered. "How's it feel, babygirl?"

"G-Good," she stuttered, grabbing the counter tightly and breathing slowly, getting used to the feeling of having a fake cock inside of her. I stayed where I was, hands on her hips, watching her closely, ready to help if she needed me to. "It feels...mmff...big. I can feel it stretching me, Daddy."

"You should." I nodded, bringing my right hand from her hip to the business end of the device, pushing on the padded locking base to slide the dildo a bit deeper into her. She gasped and popped up onto tip-hoof, and blushed like mad when I chuckled at her reaction. "Mmmmm...sweet young thing dancing on her first penetration...I can't wait to see how you squirm when Daddy slides the real thing into you."

"Daddy..." She murmured, looking away and smiling under her burning cheeks. "You're embarrassing me."

I nodded and smiled up at her, but released her hip and let the dildo slide back out to a comfortable penetration before standing. "My work here is done, for now," I smiled. "We'll try a larger size in an hour...assuming that you got some of your mother's better genes, that should be long enough to ready you for gentleman #2."

Her blush lessened but didn't go away completely as she gradually got more comfortable, her tail tucked very close to her rear as she turned around and tried to get back to her cookie dough. I say 'tried' because it looked like for every inch that she moved, her hips had to shiver and her thighs had to clench together. The glistening oils oozing from her mound made the sheer fur on her inner thighs sopping wet, matting and streaking down her legs; I had a panic moment imagining that she would grease her own hooves and slip on the kitchen tiles.

But, of course, this was Cassie; a girl whose cats tripped more than she did.

I left her to struggle with her cookies and arranged victuals for us...light but powerful breakfast fare, anticipating that we would both need our energy after sundown. Neither of us bothered with clothes...not after breakfast, not after Cassie's cookies came out of the oven, not after an hour passed and we switched up Cassie's carry-on baggage from the eight-inch fatty to its more imposing bigger brother. She was by no means loose when I pulled the first dildo out, just...relaxed. Pliant. Supple, that's the word I'm after, her lips firm but forgiving as I tested her with my fingers.

"How am I doing, Daddy?" She asked, sitting on the couch with one leg over an armrest, nibbling on a cookie, giving me room to kneel on the floor and test her.

"Nicely," I said with a smile, a hand on each of her fat lips, thumbs pressing in and pulling apart to see how far she could stretch. It was like trying to give a dolphin a proctology exam, as slick as her flesh was, her honey smeared like hot, slippery paint everywhere I could touch. With practiced, if somewhat rusty, skill, I managed to hold her open and eyeballed how far she could comfortably stretch, deciding that she was ready for phase two. The first dildo got unlocked and set aside for cleaning, while the second got moved into play. This one was fully a foot long and about as thick as a standard food-grade can, made of a softer silicone than the first and colored hotrod red, its size meaning that it had to be partially inserted before it could be locked to the gear Cassie wore.

After the first one, the second did not seem to cause as much trepidation; that said, Cassie still stopped me when I touched the dildo's rounded tip to her lips, blushing as she set down her cookie and grabbed my arms.

"Do you think...I could put this one in?"

I blinked. Shrugged. Guided her hands to the thick, soft dong and sat back to watch the show, my own dick held loose in my hand to drool precum onto the carpet. She tore her eyes off me and concentrated on the task at hand, made difficult by the fact that from her position, her breasts kept her from seeing what she was doing. She managed, slowly at first, gasping when she pulled the tip inside of herself and felt the new stretch, her mouth slightly agape as she squeezed the dildo tight and gradually eased it deeper. A few inches in and I saw her lips start to flutter around the thing's impressive circumference, and my dick throbbed sympathetically. I gave myself a squeeze and scooted back a touch as Cassie kept pulling in, her breath quickening and her fingers starting to tremble faintly as she stretched herself deeper.

"Ahhhh...I can feel how much bigger this one is, Daddy," she whined once she got past the sixth inch.

"Starting to see why we didn't just jump into sex, babygirl?" I said with just a bit of smugness; I pushed up onto my knees, my massive member bobbing in the corner of her vision. As big as the phallus in her hands was, mine was more than twice its length and thickness; I held up the comparatively shrimpy dildo that she had carried before and got a nod out of her (parents, back me up here: anything better than your kids admitting that you were right all along?).

"I get it, dad...is this one in far enough yet?"

"Almost," I muttered. "Want a hand?" She nodded again and I grabbed the base of the dildo with my free hand, gently pushing it while her hands guided it, making her moan heatedly as it squished deeper inside of her. The hand on my dick gripped tighter and slid up to my fat head as I pushed, precum smearing voluminously over my fingers and sparks of pleasure shooting through my pole at the familiar pressure. Two more tight inches and I released my dick to get the dildo locked into place, then cinched the whole assembly back together as Cassie bit her bottom lip and whimpered in mixed pleasure and discomfort. She was squirming slowly on the couch when I finished, eventually sliding down onto her back with her hands stroking over her tummy, her swelling having gone down as she digested the load I had fed her.

"Daddy," she sighed as her fingers traced over the deeply-set pole, "It feels really big in me...what if I'm not big enough to be able to hold you?"

"Shush with that," I admonished gently, kneeling beside her and bringing my left hand up to rest on her tummy. "Even if you can't hold all of me tonight, you'll still most likely be able to hold at least part of me. And tomorrow night," I said with a smile, "You'll stretch a little bit more, and a bit more the next night, and the next night, until I can get my balls nice and cozy against that sweet ass." My hand slipped down as I spoke until I could palm the side of her butt, squeezing it to make her squirm, gasping as that made the dildo shift inside of her. "That said, babygirl, you're forgetting something important."

Cassie blinked up at me. "What's that, Daddy?"

"That when I met your mother, I jumped her fine ass with only a bit of fingering to warm her up, and she managed to take me to my sack inside an hour."

"What?!" She gasped and sat up straight, her face indignant until she felt the dildo shifting inside her again. "But...why aren't you doing that to me, then? Why all this boring preparation?"

"Are you really bored, Miss Cross-Eyes?" I teased.

"Shush," she murmured, lying back down and blushing madly. I continued heedlessly, massaging into the tightly-squeezed side of her butt.

"I am preping you, my dear impatient cow, because your mother could not walk for days after I went all Third Reich on her pussy, and while she never told me that she regretted how we first fucked, I always felt bad about screwing her paralyzed."

"She got better," Cassie pouted, trying to hide the smile that my squeezing was giving her. My cock dispensed with any disguise, standing at its hardest, fullest sail with a slushy rivulet of slimy, hot precum oozing from my tip, veins throbbing bigger than her fingers all along my darkened flesh. Suffice to say that Cassie noticed, licking her pouty lips; her tongue was so wet that I knew her mouth must be watering at the sight of my hard-on.

"Ask nicely," I rumbled, kneading fingers tightly into her butt.

She swallowed thickly and glanced up at me, blinking those big eyes cutely. "Daddy, if you won't fuck my pussy yet, will you please fuck my mouth instead?"

I smiled tenderly and reached from her ass to cup her cheek, my thumb brushing over her slick, plump lips. "No," I murmured.

"Why not?" She whined.

"Because I'd rather get that pretty little mouth of yours kissed up to my balls, babygirl," I explained, my free hand grabbing my stiff pole and lifting it up to draw her attention to my leathery sack, almost purple with pent-up need, bulbous and gurgling faintly from my desire, each of my orbs only slightly smaller and fuller than a bowling ball. Cassie gasped and tried to sit up again to reach for them, but I gently held her down and brought them to her, pushing my right knee up onto the couch beside her head and keeping my left leg stretched down to the floor, my hips over her head, my cock casting a huge shadow over her torso. I let Cassie figure out what to do as I reached down and got my hands wet with my drooling precum, then started slathering it across her massive mounds to slick them well. More of my ooze pooled in her navel before puddling and running over her sides, gleaming brightly and making fantastic slippery sounds as I greased up her breasts.

Underneath me, I felt hot breath blow quickly across the underside of my massive sack, making my balls clench and sway lightly over Cassie's face. Lips pressed to each of my balls in quick, wet pecks that made my pulse race and my dick jerk like an elephant's trunk; it must have been my pulse hammering in my ears, but I could have sworn that I heard it growl. I shifted and lowered myself further over her, and groaned as I felt my heavy jewels touch and spread over her face, my hips tilting to bring my boomstick down to her breasts. Her hands came up and grabbed around the sides of my sack, squeezing and tugging gently at it while her nose dug into the cleft between my balls and her mouth opened to start sucking and licking at them. The puffs of air against my thick skin became intermittent as she got into the degrading act; I trusted that she wouldn't asphyxiate herself without giving me a heads-up, and so concentrated on the slick heat of her mouth and the sight if her massive breasts gleaming against my cock.

"That's it, babygirl," I groaned, my hands digging into her pillowy flesh, creamy skin spilling like dough between my dusky fingers. "Open wider, give those nuts some TLC."

She groaned and nodded against them, her chubby cheeks and jelly-soft lips squeezing tenderly to the swollen orbs. Her saliva was so warm and wet, and there was so much of it, painting onto my hot balls with every lick and messy slurp; I'm pretty sure that I could have cum all day if she wanted to stay there and just worship my goods. There was no way I was going to ignore her precum-slicked udders, though, my hands taking firmer holds on them and pushing them together as I squeezed my cock down. I could have held her breasts apart, laid between them, and then squeezed them together, but I wanted to feel those glorious mounds pressing around me from the start, my dick forcing them apart and making them feel even tighter in my hands. I groaned and kept pushing through, not stopping until I plopped down to the bottom of her cleavage, my huge head peeking out through the lower end to drool precum steadily over her plump tummy.

"Keep working my balls," I rumbled down to Cassie, voice thick with need. "And give me a sign if you need me to come up. Don't just let me smother you to death down there, okay?"

She nodded her head against my balls and gave them a squeeze that made me growl and jerk my hips forward, balls swaying against her face, dick shoving a few inches deeper until my hips slapped the tops of her breasts. No finesse, no style, just a good, hard, grinding rut, pumping back and forth, only moving enough to stroke my cock while keeping my balls fully on her face, my back-thrusts rolling my heavy sack all the way over her eyes. I could feel her face getting messy with her own saliva, smearing over my balls and re-smearing over her features in a hot, sticky mess . If she minded, she didn't say so; her head nodded and shook sideways underneath me, her mouth hanging open and her tongue lolling out, little stifled moans and moos buzzing against my sack as I tea-bagged her. The heavy SLAP-SLAP-SLAP of my hips beating her breasts harmonized with the SQUISH-SQUISH-SQUISH of my dick smearing precum through her tits and splashing it over her belly; the rippling, jiggling waves that each thrust started through her breasts, belly, and thighs were heavenly to watch.

"My fat little cow was made for working big Daddy dick," I rumbled, eloquence taking a back seat to long-standing need as I humped at my daughter's huge breasts. "You like being Daddy's chubby cock-sleeve?" A VERY enthusiastic squeal from under my balls, and a tight-lipped slurp that pulled at my thick skin like a Dyson. "Daddy's gonna nut all over these big fat titties," I growled, my hands sliding up over her jiggling milk-mountains until I could get a thumb and forefinger wrapped around each of her thick, puffy nipples. Her tits were incredible...every part of her breasts were, really, but as stand-alone features, those puffy pink nubs were just flawless. I squeezed and kneaded at them, pushed them down into her boobs and tugged them up lightly, my hands squeezing shamelessly at whatever parts of her breasts they could reach. Cassie's mother had told me that her breasts hadn't started lactating until a couple days after she lost her virginity, and I was really, REALLY hoping that Cassie would be the same. Something about a big pair of breasts that can pump out milk, especially at a cow's volume...nnf. Daddy likes.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds