Crazy Cassie Ch. 03

Just the thought of Cassie naturally lactating was enough to light my fuse, short and volatile as it was. My humping quickened and Cassie's licking, slurping, kissing ball-worship turned positively zealous, her hands sliding and squeezing all over my huge sack, her nose making quick, hot, wet inhales for breath any time my balls came off of it. I grit my teeth and let nature take its course, holding back nothing when my cork finally popped a minute later, pulling back until my balls came off Cassie's mouth and nose to hear her pant and moan. From there, I squeezed my turgid head between her breasts and dropped a titanic, sloppy batch of gooey nut-butter into her cleavage. Jizz geysered up from between her breasts in huge sprays with each pulse through my cock, like a Vegas fountain show that soaked her breasts, belly, and legs and drenched her face; I could hear her gulping down every mouthful that she could catch and heard the splatters as my cum plastered her face. My nuts got whitewashed, as did the couch, the rug...most of the living room, if I'm honest.

In what alcoholics refer to as 'a moment of clarity', I noticed that the hazard-proof cabinet holding the TV and electronics kept our big-ticket items safe from the deluge. Money well spent.

It was easily the biggest cumshot Cassie had seen from me, more than ten gallons of sperm flying from between her breasts with the consistency of hot peanut butter. Not even in the top ten biggest orgasms I've ever had, or the top fifty. Nevertheless, she was understandably impressed when I stood up and she wiped her eyes clear, gasping at the mess I'd made and shuddering as her pussy clenched around the dildo stuffed into her. "Oh, gods, Daddy," she breathed, pushing up onto her elbows and just gaping at the mess. "They're getting bigger!"

"I told you," I chuckled, shrugging. "I can flood rooms and fill bathtubs. Speaking of which, why don't you scamper upstairs and clean yourself off while I mop up here? We can watch a movie when we finish and then see about fitting you for dildo number three," I grunted as I helped her to shakily stand, steadying her as she got her footing on the soaked rug and figured out how to move with the dildo lodged deep inside of her. She got the hang of it and tottered up the stairs; from the squelching I could hear when she walked, I knew her pussy must have been positively tropical in its wetness.

Figuring that she would take her sweet, orgasmic time in the tub, I went about my own task with unhurried purpose. The same company that makes my cum-dissolving soap was productive enough to formulate a few other cleaning products for me, and an hour's application to the living room and my bedroom from the night before had most of the mess taken care of, soaked and crusty linens in the washing machine, rug hung out to dry. How can I afford all this? None of your fucking business, that's how. What's the chemical company called? Deus Ex Formula.

When Cassie came out of the bathroom, it was after noon and I was just getting fresh linens on my huge bed. I heard the bathroom door open behind me but didn't turn around; figured that if I saw her still pink and damp from the bath, I'd lose it and just fuck her into the floor.

Cassie seemed to be thinking the same thing. I've told you before, I'm not crazy...but she definitely is. Fortunately, I like crazy.

"Wash behind your ears?" I asked easily when I heard her get out. She didn't answer, not until she suddenly pressed herself against my back and wrapped her arms around my waist, her dainty little cow-furred hands grabbing at my thick abs. I started a little, but froze when I felt how wet she was...not her pussy, I mean her whole body. Her breasts and belly were squeezed against me so tightly, and they felt like she hadn't bothered drying off at all.

"Babygirl? You forget your towel?" I asked, trying to lighten the suddenly-charged mood.

"Mm-mm," she hummed, shaking her head, pressing little kisses to my back with each shake. When she kissed me, she pressed her hips closer to me, and I felt the dildo harness she wore push closer to her snatch; the syrupy SQUELCH that came from the motion sent a shiver down my spine.

"Why do you feel wet, then?" I asked, still not moving.

"Because I wanted you to see me like this," Cassie murmured, her hands sliding to my sides and trying to turn me around. I let her do it, slowly sliding around to face her; she let me go once I was halfway there and backed up a step so that I could really see her, and...mmm.

She had dried off, that much was clear; then she'd gone a step further and oiled herself. I keep a generous supply of body oil in the bathroom, partially for legitimate skin care (healthy body, healthy mind), but mostly for lube, and Cassie had used it liberally on herself. Everywhere I could see, her body glistened under a thin, rubbed-in coat of supple oil, her fur so sleek and lustrous that I knew she must have spent half her time in the bathroom rubbing it in. She gave a little twirl, and I could see that it was an even coat from her horns to her hooves; even her little tail looked smoother than usual, and that takes some goddamn creativity to accomplish.

I was speechless. Standing there with my jaw slack and my eyes wide, my stupid dick lifting and growing like a meat balloon, strands of fresh precum staining carpeting that I had JUST cleaned. Probably would have stood there all day, if Cassie hadn't done something. Without a word, blushing from my stare, she unclasped the harness and just let it fall away, the straps hanging loosely as the dildo itself slowly slipped out of her. I choked on my own breath when I saw it; the thing was soaked in her honey, her juices clinging to it in a thick, gooey layer that dripped off of it in fat drops and ran down her thighs in two little waves. The smell was indescribable; the sweetness of her sex, left to heat and intensify until it became a thick perfume that made me painfully, dangerously erect with a whiff. Her pussy itself had swollen to twice its original size, worked up, I guessed, from our play on the couch, the dildo, and her own lewd thoughts as she prepared herself for this. I watched that fat mound shiver as it was vacated, and it wasn't until the dildo came out to its tip that I saw her flesh clench tightly and hold it still, catching it for just a second before gravity won over friction.

The dildo hit the carpet with a wet SPLAT that sounded louder to me than a gunshot, and then there was just the thumping of my pulse and the two dripping sounds, mine and hers.

"I don't want the third one, Daddy," Cassie eventually murmured, looking up at me hopefully. "I just...want you."

Remember earlier in this story, when I mentioned an angel on one shoulder chastising me for wanting to pressure Cassie into sex before she was ready? Fuck it, even HE was jacking off to this.

I moved; don't remember how exactly, but I moved, and when I stopped moving, Cassie was lying on her back on my bed and I was kneeling over her, those fat furry legs held up and apart in my hands, my massive dick slapped down between them to jiggle her fat tummy and splatter precum over her freshly-cleaned breasts. I was hugely aroused, hornier than I'd been since the pregnant sex with Cassie's mother; my dick practically had its own bicep at this point, hard as a rock. Go outside and grab a rock, see how much give it has; if you're feeling gutsy, put it in your mouth and just feel it click against your teeth. THAT'S how hard I was for my daughter, longer and thicker than she had ever seen me before, in real life or in my old pornos.

I think that she said something; I don't remember. My vision was a red-tinged tunnel with her fat, wet pussy at its end; I was deaf to anything but the squish and squelch of wet flesh and my own pulse in my dick, numb to anything but the hot bits of her body and mine. You could have sunk a sword through my heart and I wouldn't have felt a thing.

I pulled myself back until the head of my dick could angle down and just touch her pussy; even swollen up and stretched, it didn't look big enough to take me, but I didn't care. I should have waited, should have gone slowly, should have eased her into it and made it a gentle, sweet, tender lovemaking.

But...she had made me too horny. She had seduced me. She had childishly played with fire, and now I was burning.

I remember a planet-rocking thrust and a scream, and suddenly my dick had disappeared. In its place was a huge, pushed-up bulge in Cassie's fat tummy, skin stretched tight over my massive length, that fat mound gaping wide and clinging like a massive rubber band to the root of my cock, my balls rear-ending her fat ass with enough force to have dented a tank's rear plating. I could have made a tank my bitch, but instead, all that furious sexual energy was being channeled into Cassie. I wasn't even conscious enough to worry.

My hips were moving before my brain could tell them to, muscles in my thighs and abs flexed like steel cables to maximize my power. In, out, in, out...I was a beast with a piece of fresh meat to fuck, making that cute soft tummy bulge up hugely around my disgustingly giant dong. My cockhead was pushing her flesh up into her cleavage with every thrust, forcing her to stretch like her mother had never been made to, practically titfucking her through her belly. Her cervix was wrecked, her womb was my prize, violating that innermost temple of womanhood again and again. As mindless as I was to everything else, I was supremely aware of how she felt around me; I could picture what was going on inside of her, just beneath that creamy skin. I felt every ridge, every trembling strip of muscle, every curve and contour of her vaginal canal gape wide and strain around me as I fucked it; the resistant tightness of her cervix clenching like a vice around me every time I shoved past it, and the glorious texture of her womb beyond, ohhhh...no adjectives for her womb.

Not silky, or smooth, or tender, no...those words don't do it justice. Her womb was a stand-out, an entity all its own, defined by and only describable by itself...like a goddess tucked away inside Cassie's belly that now belonged to me. I staked my claim with my dick, and I cemented my ownership when I came; I didn't stop, slow down, or even pause when I came the first time. I fucked her even faster, even harder, as my balls drained gallon after gallon of plasma into her core and made her belly swell up hugely, gradually shrinking down after my first orgasm as I dragged some of it out to splatter her legs. She got bigger after my second one, though, and after my third, and my fourth, and my fifth.

The bed broke. The carpet tore. The floorboards were so weakened that I later had to replace them and reinforce the pre-existing reinforcements. After the first four hours of bestial sex-rage, I became more aware and noticed the damage to the room...but I didn't stop, because as badly as my bedroom was getting wrecked, Cassie was taking me like she was made for me. She was screaming in bliss, her hands grabbing at her breasts to squeeze them tight or grabbing at her own thighs to help hold them apart for me, or clutching eagerly at her filled tummy. Her belly was so hugely bloated that she looked like she was carrying a fully grown man inside of her, sloshing, jiggling, wobbling hugely as I power-thrust into her packed womb. Her face was a mess of saliva and cum, and sweet juices that I could smell were her own; I later learned that she'd been squirting so hard and so wetly that her honey had splattered off of my hips and gotten pretty much everywhere. The same could be said for my cum; everywhere. Fucking everywhere...the room, her, me...fucking in a winter cum-derland.

The next six hours are a blur, don't ask me to give you the play by play. At some point we changed positions when Cassie's belly grew too big to handle on her back; I rolled her onto her side, stretched her uppermost leg up over my shoulder, and kept on truckin'. She blacked out, came back, blacked out again; I remember blinking, and opening my eyes to find far more cum splattered about than a second before, her belly even bigger, my dick hard and aching. I remember my mouth moving, maybe with words coming out, maybe just roaring; who knows? I remember holding my head to that big round belly and listening to all my cum churn inside her as I blitzed into her.

The absolute last thing I remember is the sun shining through the jizz covering my east-facing window; after that, I just blinked again.

When my eyes opened, I was flat on my back in my bedroom; I've left enough rooms pasted and glazed to be able to recognize my surroundings under several feet of cum, which is good because I'd turned the room into a swamp. Semen covered the floor up to just a few inches below the edge of the bed; about three feet deep, I reckoned. Walls? Covered. Ceiling? Covered. Bed? Ho ho, covered. Me? Like a goddamn wax candle. Cassie?

I turned my head and saw a huge bulge in the cum blanketing everything. "Cassie?" I rumbled hoarsely; my throat felt like I'd done a three day heavy metal festival with no water. I reached a horribly sore arm over and started wiping off the cum, by the bucketful, until I saw black and white fur. Cleared off more and eventually excavated my daughter, who mercifully still had a pulse.

"Cassie?" I murmured, pulling her closer, shaking her and gently patting her cheek. She mooed quietly and turned into my arms, and I flopped back in relief; just sleeping, thank the gods.

"Daddy?" Came her muffled, equally-hoarse voice, her head lifting to blink down at me with tired, but very happy eyes. My jizz dripped off of her head and neck in dollops and ropes as thick as golf balls.

"Right here, babygirl," I rumbled as ai slowly, gently pulled her closer. She helped, snuggling to my side, her belly like a smooth, hot weather balloon between us. I felt a twinge in my groin as it pressed to me, but I ignored it. I had fucked enough...for now.

"You okay, Cassie?" I asked, both arms around her, holding her close to me.

"Mhmm," she nodded, squirming closer and cuddling in warmly. "Tired...sore...happy."

I nodded and pressed a hand to the back of her head, held her close, and blinked again.

When I woke up, the cum had dripped down enough to raise the level on the floor over the bed, blanketing us both in a slimy, sticky, still-warm morass. It had also cleared off the windows sufficiently for me to tell that it was around noon...on Sunday, I guessed, hoping that we hadn't slept through to Monday. Cassie was still in my arms, snoozing, and my cock was still blessedly soft, apparently understanding that it had put in sufficient overtime on Saturday to sleep in.

I fumbled a hand over to my dresser and grabbed the weatherproof phone I kept strapped to its side, and made a call to a disposal company that knows what I'm capable of and has a key to my place. I got Cassie out of bed, still asleep, and carried her to the tub, where I set the jets to foam and carefully got us as clean as my aching body could stand. She didn't wake up, though she did snuggle in her sleep; I kept her there until the cleaners were done in the bedroom, and when they left, I brought her back out and got us both back into bed. The room was still messy, but I could handle it; certainly clean enough for me to snuggle with Cassie until she woke up.

She hummed and slowly stretched against me when she finally awoke, making me smile when she yawned so, so cutely, her eyes half-opening, a smile forming when she saw and felt me. "Mmmmm, hello Daddy," she murmured, starting to snuggle closer before she winced and turned her head to look down at herself. "Mmf, Daddy, where...where did all your cum go?" She asked, confused.

"Got it cleaned up, babygirl," I murmured, big hands stroking slowly over her back, brow furrowed in concern. "Are you hurt?"

"Really sore," she whined, reaching between her legs and squeaking as she felt herself; I reached down and gently felt her myself. Not surprisingly, her tender pussy was swollen even bigger than before and was still stretched open wide enough for her to fit three fingers inside without touching her walls.

"Should have let me use the third dildo," I sighed, lying back down and cupping my hand behind her head. "Don't worry, I'll show you how to tighten up again. Lord knows your mother could, I'm sure you'll be able to as well."

She nodded and laid back down, sighing softly. "It was really good, Daddy," she murmured, little hand tracing through my chest fur. "Hurt at first, but...it was really, really good."

I chuckled softly, nodding as I pat the back of her head lightly. "Next time I'll go softer, I promise." I kissed her forehead and hugged her closer, and she smiled against my side.

"You're my fat little cow now, Cassie," I rumbled after a while. "Do you like that?"

She nodded, blushing a little as she looked up to me. "And you're my big Daddy now," she murmured. "And I'm going to be a good little cow for you."

I smiled. "Moo for me, my little cow."

She smiled brightly. "Mooo, Daddy."

"Good girl."

"I love you, Daddy."

"I love you too, babygirl."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds