• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Crossing Lines (Anthro)

Crossing Lines (Anthro)

123

This story is a work of fiction. Any connection to real events or people, past or present, is coincidental. All characters of this story are age 18 or older. There is no depiction of real animals in this story. All characters are anthropomorphized and have human intelligence.

This story contains: Estrus/heat, fingering, oral sex, muscular woman, interracial (in their world), intense kissing, paw-like hands, fur fetish, sweating, standing sex, doggy-style, missionary position, squirting, forced creampie (by a woman), impregnation, lots of cuddling.

There may be more. There may not. I don't know. I just kind of furiously typed this one out.

***

Rina entered her apartment and threw her jacket across the room. She growled through her feline teeth and collapsed against the door. As she fell to the ground, she lifted her paws and dug her nails into her head. Dammit! How could they still be out!? It was the third day of her heat, and they still didn't have any hormone pills anywhere! She knew that all felines went into heat around the same time every year so they sell out, but the pharmacies should have stockpiled the pills! It happens every year!

She lifted her head and banged it against the door. This heat was killing her! Her whole body was burning up, her mind was spinning all over the place, and she had been having the most violent mood swings of her life...and it was only day three! This could go on for ten! It was so frustrating! She had dropped out of college, lost her job, and she would soon lose her apartment! She would have to go back to...her parent's place! She felt her eyes well up with tears, making her even more furious.

"Goddammit!" she shrieked. "Stop it!" She quickly wiped her eyes with the back of her paws, but it didn't make the tears stop. She hated crying, absolutely hated it! Snow leopards didn't cry, whether they were in heat or not! That had been drilled into her head her whole life! Crying wouldn't stop her life from falling apart! God, when was the last time she cried like this?

*

The last time she could remember was...when she was seven years old. Her parents and brother were unemotional assholes. They treated all emotions as weakness, well, all of them but anger. Rina had accidentally knocked over an expensive vase. Her mother had screamed at her for an hour. Ultimately, Rina ran away and hid into the woods. There she could be alone, and finally let those tears out. She didn't know how long she had been crying before someone found her.

"Are you alright?" a sweet voice asked. Rina jumped and jerked her head up. Standing in front of her was a deer boy. Unlike her parents' snarling faces, he looked genuinely concerned about her.

"I'm fine!" Rina cried. "I'm not crying!" She tried in vain to wipe them away.

"Uh...okay," the boy said. She expected him to leave, but instead he sat down beside her, their shoulders touching. Rina scooted away from him, giving him a weird look.

"Why are you sitting down? And so close?" she demanded.

"Was that too close?" he asked. "That's how close deer sit next to each other. I sat down with you because you're sad. You don't leave someone alone when they're sad."

Rina furrowed her brow in confusion. He wasn't bothered by her crying? Were deer raised differently? She didn't know. Her rich, upscale neighborhood was walled off and was populated entirely by feline races. They all raised their kids the same.

"What else do you do when someone is sad?" Rina asked, sniffling. Maybe he knew a way to help fix her. The deer boy smiled. He scooted over and wrapped his arms around her. Rina froze as he squeezed her, completely stunned. Her blue eyes blinked dumbly, trying to comprehend what was happening.

"What is this?" she asked.

"A hug!" the deer boy said happily. "Does it make you feel better?"

Rina slowly relaxed in his arms. "...A little."

"Good!" the boy said. They were silent for a few moments as Rina's brain slowly calmed down.

"What's your name?" she finally asked.

"I'm Azel! What's your name?"

"Rina."

"Well Rina, you can hug me too if you want."

Rina was still for a few more seconds, but then she wrapped her arms around him. Her heart slowly began to feel calm and warm. That was the day she made her first real friend, one her parents eternally disapproved of.

*

The only other time she cried, if only a little, was middle school. Azel and Rina went to the same school, which the snow leopard was originally ecstatic about. The friend she always played with in the woods would finally be in the same grade as her! Instead, he gave her the cold shoulder. He acted like he didn't know her, driving a knife into her heart. For three months, Rina thought Azel had come to hate her. She had lost her only true friend. Then she saw him being beaten up outside the school.

At the school there were two bullies, a buffalo and a lion. They always teamed up, despite being different races and those usually not mixing. Since they got bigger a lot quicker than others, they enjoyed pushing people around. As Rina exited the school alone after a day of detention, she saw Azel on the ground, the buffalo kicking him. The bullies were laughing at him, saying he had better start bringing them money tomorrow. As the buffalo boy stomped on Azel's head Rina felt a streak of searing anger shoot through her body. She couldn't explain it, but all she could think of was to attack. She sprinted over and jumped right at the attacking buffalo's face. The boy suddenly had claws ripping at his eyes and mouth. He yelled in fright and began scrambling away. The lion tried to take a swing at her, but Rina jumped over his punch and lunged teeth-first, biting his ear. The lion boy tried punching her, but Rina dodged and wrung her head around, as if trying to rip the ear off. Finally, the lion began running away. She released him and snarled as the two bullies retreated. She began catching her breath, her fury dying down. She turned down to Azel.

The deer sat up, rubbing his face. There was a large bruise forming there. The sight of it infuriated Rina.

"Thanks," he said, sounding confused. "Why did you...?"

"WHY DID YOU ABANDON ME!?!?" Rina screamed abruptly. Azel's brown eyes widened in shock. Not even Rina intended that to happen, but it just belted out. She felt the unfamiliar burning of tears in her eyes. Seeing Azel hurt combined with her pain at being abandoned briefly boiled over. She quickly wiped the tears away, holding back the rest.

"You..." Azel began. "You're a snow leopard. Now that we're in school we can't hang out anymore or they'll bully you too. When we grow up, we'll have to go our separate ways anyway so..."

"I don't care about any of that!" Rina screamed at him again. Once again, Azel was taken aback, shocked that she was so angry. "I don't care what the adults say! I don't care what those jag-offs that bully you say! I don't care that you're a deer! You're my friend Azel and I want to be with you!"

Azel stared at her for a few moments, blinking. An expression drifted onto his face and Rina couldn't place, but he looked as if he suddenly came to a realization.

"You're right," he said. "I'm sorry. I thought I was doing the right thing by breaking...by not being your friend. I was wrong. Let's forget about everyone else."

Rina took a deep breath and exhaled. All of her frustration bled out of her and she was back to normal. This was just a short, bad experience. She had her friend back. She grinned and held out her paw. He took it and she helped him up.

"You should put some ice on your face," Rina said. "and you should also tell the principal."

Azel scoffed. "He's a tiger. He probably thinks is normal."

"Well, I'll back you up. He'll have to listen to me. My parents are rich."

They both laughed and she put her arm around his shoulders. She hadn't come close to crying ever again...until the day in her apartment.

*

Rina wiped her tears again, trying to get them to stop. Her heat made her mind a messy haze of anxiety and frustration boiling out of control. All she could fixate on was Azel! He was still her friend but had become more distant. While she washed out of college, he had succeeded. She worked a dead-end job while he found steady employment at a company. He was always busier than her, so they rarely had schedules that matched. She saw him once every week or two. He was doing so well, and yet she...she couldn't even keep her life together. She would have to come crawling back to her parents.

Her parents! The smug pricks! They always told her she wouldn't amount to anything. She was wasting time with that deer boy and not working hard enough in school. She did just enough to get through high school, but with tepid grades. She flunked out of college, unable to stay focused on her studies. She was never going to be good enough. What was the point of trying? She failed at everything. She wasn't good enough. There was no point in doing anything. The only person who ever made her feel better was Azel, and even he was drifting away.

A new wave of sobbing overtook Rina. All of her feelings were billowing out of her, whether she liked it or not. She was a burning body full of frustration and emotions. She covered her face, drowning in her shame.

"Rina..." a soft voice said. The snow leopard gasped and peeked over her paws. Azel was right in front of her. He had matured a lot since middle school. He was now quite tall, and his deer face had grown from cute to noble. His antlers were also ten points, which was impressive for his people.

"No! NO!" Rina screamed, squirming her back against the door harder. "Not you! Don't see me like this! How did you even get in here!?"

"You gave me a key, remember?" he asked, his voice now deeper from when he was a child. "I got off early and went by your job to see if you wanted lunch..."

"Don't! Just don't!" she shrieked, crying even more. She didn't want him to say she was fired. It was just so humiliating.

"Expecting you to work while you're in heat is unreasonable..."

"OH GOD!" Rina buried her whole face in her paws. It was obvious from the way she was acting that she was in heat, but the fact that he knew made it even more humiliating. She didn't want anyone to see her! She just wanted to crawl into a hole and die.

She could hear Azel let out a deer-like snort from his nose, his version of a sigh. He began walking towards her.

"Please go away!" Rina shouted, putting her arms over her face and brandishing her claws. "Don't look at me! Just go back to work! Go home! Anything else!" Just as he got close, Azel stopped. He squatted down so he could be at her level. Then he just waited in silence. Rina caught her breath, her sobbing finally going away. Azel just looked at her, allowing her to cool off. Finally, she began wiping her face again, trying to get the crying to stop.

"It's really bad, isn't it?" he finally asked, obviously referring to her heat.

"It's the fucking worst!" she said, sniffling.

Azel snort-sighed again. "Well, you're not going to listen to me like this."

"What?"

"You need relief."

Rina slowly lowered her paws. "Azel, what do you...?"

He sidled up to her and put his snout into her neck fur. His body was suddenly rubbing against her, and she froze. He nuzzled his way down her nape, sending shivers across her body.

"What are you...?" she asked, breathless.

"Just relax," his voice rumbled against her. "You'll feel better soon."

"We can't...we can't...!" She felt his hand reach for the hem of her pants. She was wearing elastic shorts, so he could easily slip inside. Rina knew she had to stop him, but her body wouldn't move. Her paws remained glued to the door behind her. Instead, her insides grew hotter, anticipating what was coming. His fingers slipped into her pants and panties. Inside, he felt her heat and wetness.

"You're soaked," he whispered.

"I can't control it!" she whined, already trembling. "Azel! Azel if you do this...we can't be...!"

"You're pretty thick," he said. Before she could comprehend what he meant, she felt his middle finger enter her folds. Rina let out a loud mewl before slapping one of her paws over her mouth. She quivered all over, pleasurable tingling cascading up her body. Azel's deer snout wormed its way to her ear.

"I want to hear your noises," he cooed before biting through her fur. Rina shook her head, but still didn't fight him. Azel's finger wiggled its way in and out of her. Each time it moved, Rina's juices drooled onto it, encouraging him. He inserted a second finger inside, earning a moan. His digits spread her hot folds open, causing her to whine. Rina's paws grabbed Azel's body, claws sinking into him. Still, she didn't push him away.

"Azel! Azel...!" she said breathlessly.

"Keep talking," he whispered into her ear. As the two of his fingers pried her open, a third began pumping inside. Every nerve in her body lit up as she moaned at the ceiling. Her feet clawed at the floor, as she sank deeper and deeper into pleasure. The tingling inside of her was reaching a fever pitch.

"Azel! No! Wait! I'm going to...! STOP!" Both of her paws grabbed his arm and pulled it out of her pants. She trembled and flushed for a few moments, her body screaming out for her not to stop him. After a few moments of catching her breath, the pulsing need faded away. She was sweating all over and deeply flushed.

As her eyes focused, she saw Azel's fingers in front of her eyes. She flushed even harder. His digits were dripping with her juices. He played with it in front of her, forming sticky bridges between them.

"You should have let me keep going," he breathed into her ear.

"Azel...if I...if I cum while I'm in heat..." she panted. Azel paused, as if thinking.

"Oh, I see." he said. Having an orgasm while one was in heat was many times more powerful than normal. It also released endorphins in the brain. This caused an increased attachment to the person the woman was having sex with. While this euphoria was temporary, it often caused the woman to fall in love. It was why in olden times having sex while in heat counted as marriage. It was as good as being sealed. Granted, many women didn't fall in love, changed their minds, or were assaulted in the first place, so it wasn't just a magic button. Still, it could sway a woman if they already had feelings for the man in the first place.

"That'll wear off after a while," Azel finally said. "Don't worry about it."

"N-no! You're my friend! If I feel it...then you...!"

"God you're still so thick," he said flatly. Abruptly, she felt his hands seize her sides and he pulled her to her feet. She suddenly realized how tall he had gotten now that he was standing in front of her. He reached for the hem of her shirt and pulled it over her head. She found herself cooperating, even if she verbally said she didn't want to. Her naturally muscular body was exposed, with the outlines of muscles showing through her fur.

"Azel, please, you can stop if...!" her speaking was cut off. He put his hand on to her cheek and mashed his lips against hers. Rina was momentarily surprised, her blue eyes wide. Then the fog of her heat descended on her. He was a good kisser. She closed her eyes and leaned against him as his tongue slithered into her mouth. Her whole body began tingling again. She was filled with a dreamy feeling, and she could have kissed him forever like this. Against her will, he pulled himself away from her. Their hot breath washed over each other as they caught their breath.

"I told you to relax," he reminded her. She felt his hands reach around her to her bra strap. With surprising skill, he undid it and let it fall to the ground. Azel's dark eyes glanced down at her muscular body. Her silver fur turned white at her chest and stretched down her stomach. Her breasts were mounds of snow with small pink peaks on them. He nuzzled his snout into her neck and began kissing down her body. Rina let out whines, her whole body shivering. Everything he was doing was multiplied many times over thanks to her heightened sensations. She was struggling between resisting and drowning in it...but Azel was slowly winning. He came to one of her breasts. His broad tongue lapped around the mound, tasting the sweat on her fur. Rina gasped and grabbed his head, her claws sinking into him. Rather than reel from the pain, Azel took this as encouragement. He trailed his tongue up to one of her pink nipples, circling around the sensitive nub. Rina instinctively pushed her chest outward, trying to intensify the feeling. Azel enveloped his lips around her peak, suckling. Rina squirmed and moaned sweetly, the pleasurable tingling ricocheting across her whole body. Loving the sound, Azel lightly bit on her nipple, tugging it slightly. This earned him a loud, shrill cry, which was like music to his ears. He released her nipple and went to the other one, quickly doing the same.

"Azel...Azel...!" Rina moaned, her legs trembling. Her fluffy tail flipped around her, wrapping around one of his horns. The deer man released her other nub with a pop, grinning.

"I always loved your tail," he said, stroking it with one of his hands. In her heat-drunken state even that felt wonderful. Seeing that he was driving her into a drooling mess, Azel decided to finally give her true relief. He reached for her shorts and underwear. Hooking his fingers into the hems, he pulled them down and slipped them off her ankles one at a time. Rina gazed down to find him spreading her thighs apart, is deer snout snaking its way between them. He sniffed briefly, enjoying the thick scent of her musk.

"Azel...if you do this then...!" Rina tried to say.

"It's alright Rina," he replied. "Just let yourself feel good." He extended his tongue and licked her slit. The moment he did, the leopard woman moaned loud enough to rattle the walls. Her knees instantly began shaking and buckling, causing Azel to grab her hips to support her. He drank her hot juices as if it were sweet candy, enjoying the taste. Rina's tail vibrated and wiggled in all directions, showing how pleased she was. Azel's tongue pierced through her folds, finding her hot canal. He circled around the entrance, sweetly teasing it. Rina bucked against his head, more of her fluids coating his tongue. The deer man shoved his snout into her as his muscle went even deeper. Her insides trembled against him, quickly heightening her pleasure to a fever pitch. There was no way she was going to last long.

"Azel! Holy fuck!!" she screamed. Her paws seized his antlers, her hips grinding against his face. "It's coming! I'm cumming!!!" Azel's eyes looked up at her, glimmering happily. He pressed his nose against her clit and nuzzled while his tongue wiggled inside of her. Rina's feet pawed at the ground as the heat inside of her reached boiling point. The powerful tingling exploded in her lower abdomen and her insides vibrated and clenched forcefully.

Rina screamed at the ceiling as her whole body bowed and thrashed. The pleasure ripped through her, echoing into her brain and numbing everything. Her vision exploded into stars and then went white. A huge tide of her fluids flooded onto Azel's face, far more than he could possibly drink. He didn't seem to care and just opened his mouth to taste as much as he could. Rina flailed against him, her mouth open and her expression blank. Over and over again her body bucked as drool dripped down her chin. She held his antlers in a death grip as she mindlessly grinded against him. Every nerve of her body was teeming with delight and her brain turned to complete mush. Her pupils expanded like a drug addict getting a high and sweat poured off her in streams. She wasn't even a thinking person, just a lightning rod for the electric orgasm coursing through her. It was the most mind-blowing thing she had ever experienced. It went on and on, to the point that her muscles began to give out. She collapsed back onto the door and her legs went slack. She was only held up by Azel, who let her drunkenly ride through it, knowing she was finally experiencing ecstasy and relief. By the time it ended, Rina was completely limp. Her mouth continued narrowing and widening, taking in air and drooling freely. She had been rendered catatonic in her afterglow, completely helpless.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Crossing Lines (Anthro)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds