Crossing Lines (Anthro)

Rina had no idea how long she had blanked out. It was like her brain had been fried her orgasm. It was like she reached nirvana, leaving her entirely empty. Bit by bit, her senses returned, and her vision cleared. She realized that she was standing up again. Her body was pressed against something warm, and two arms were wrapped around her. Azel was holding her up, his face buried into her neck again, nuzzling. Azel...he was the one who brought her this pleasure. He was her best friend...more than her best friend.

The leopard lifted her arms and returned his embrace. Her claws sank into his shirt. She turned her head and lovingly licked the side of his face.

"Azel, oh my God Azel..." she said dreamily. He kissed through her fur, finding her skin. There was now a pleasant haze hovering over her brain. She was now pleasantly drunk. No longer ashamed and no longer crushed by anxiety, she only wanted to feel better.

"I want more," she said in a low voice. Azel pulled away from her so he could see her face, his head still wet from her flooding juices.

"More?" he asked. She brought her lips to his, their tongues briefly dancing with each other. She pulled back away, her eyes cloudy and unfocused.

"Much more," she said. "Give me everything!"

Azel blinked a few times, as if thinking. He was debating whether he really should or not, but he had already come this far. A woman in heat needed to have several orgasms to come down, and they had to have a partner for the heat to finally abate. He had already come this far, he might as well.

"Okay," he said, kissing her again. Rina felt their tongues cavorting together and her mind blanked out again. He was such a good kisser.

Rina's senses returned when she felt herself fall onto her bed. She lifted her upper body up, feeling cold now that she was naked and caked with sweat. He was surprisingly fit, especially for a deer. He then pulled down his pants, his erection popping free. Rina's bleary blue eyes widened. He was big, much more than she was expecting. Although he didn't have the rubbery spines on his shaft that leopards did, she had little doubt it would feel amazing. As he climbed onto the bed, Rina got on all fours and began crawling to him. He seemed briefly surprised as she reached her paws towards his dick.

Without using her claws, she wrapped her paws around the length. Azel let out a low moan, already feeling good. Rina flashed her blue eyes up at him, now grinning. She pumped his length with the soft pads on her fingers and palms. He was hard, long, and was throbbing in her hands. She leaned her face forward and rubbed her cheek against it in a feline way. The feeling of her soft fur was heavenly on his glans. She then opened her mouth and extended her tongue. Even in her hazy state, she knew that her muscle was very rough for non-felines. She gently ran the sharp top of her tongue against his shaft. She moved slowly and deliberately, coating it in her saliva and not chafing the flesh. She knew she was doing a good job when his hands reached down and began stroking her head. Her paws made it down to his balls and began gently massaging them. They felt big and full. The idea of their hot contents filling her made her shiver. She coated his entire shaft with her spit, making it soaked. Finally satisfied it was wet enough, she opened her mouth and engulfed it.

Azel gasped at the sudden feeling. Rina kept her sharp teeth away as she curled her tongue around his dick a little harder. Now that it was slick, her sandpaper-like muscle could now rub him without hurting. She bobbed her head back and forth, sucking him as her rough tongue tantalized him. Azel began pumping his hips along with her, enjoying her slick, hot mouth.

"That's amazing Rina," Azel moaned. The leopard grinned happily. She let his dick pop out of her mouth and she pumped it with her paw again.

"I can make it feel even better," she replied. She backed away from him and turned around. She got on all fours and bent over. Azel's eyes drank in the sight of her muscular cat-like legs and spread thighs, slick with her juices. The white of her fur went down past her pussy and up to her ass cheeks, almost into a heart-pattern. Her tail stood up, wagging back and forth in the air. She was begging him to fuck her like an animal. He would happily oblige. He sidled up to her, bringing his dick towards her soaked pussy. Her tail wrapped around his waist, pulling him in harder. After a moment of aiming, his bulbous head began pushing through her slit.

Rina's claws dug into the covers and let out whines. She could feel her canal spread open as his large shaft pushed its way inside. The pleasurable tingling cascaded up her body once again, as if she were having mini-orgasms just from the feeling of his insertion. Inch by inch he buried himself deeper, bringing her intense ecstasy all the while. Finally, their hips met, and Rina was filled. She let out pleased moans as she wiggled her hips back and forth, feeling every inch of him inside of her. Azel let out a low rumble of satisfaction. She was piping hot, and her insides were so slick that they were velvety smooth. It was like a wet mouth was wrapping around him, sucking. Azel reached down and turned her head so she could find his face. They kissed again as his hands ran over her body, feeling her muscles, curves, and soft fur. They pulled away again, their tongues trailing behind.

"Do it!" Rina growled. "Fuck me!" Azel briefly kissed her lips and obliged.

As the deer pulled his long shaft, Rina resumed whining and trembling. His rod stimulated every single nerve on its way out. When he nearly removed himself, Azel thrust himself back in. Rina shrieked as a small squirt of her juices coated him. The deer man then began pistoning her at a regular pace. Rina's mouth hung open, alternating between whining and groaning. Each time her insides were ravaged a small explosion of ecstasy shot up her body into her brain. Her mind was becoming numb again as her powerful legs pawed at the sheets. Realizing that her heat was taking over again, Azel laid over her body and wrapped his arms around her so she didn't fall. He nuzzled his nose in her ear again and began rutting inside of her faster and faster, trying to drive her to another orgasm.

"Oh God! Oh God!!!" Rina cried, desperately bucking her hips against him. A steady stream of her juices were dripping down both of their thighs and onto the sheets. She was trembling so hard that Azel was worried she would actually hurt herself.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked.

"No! NO! Keep going!" she screamed. "Keep going through it! Don't stop for a second!" It would likely make her mind blank out again, but it was what she wanted. He began slamming into her with force. Rina screamed the whole time as the wet sounds of their flesh meeting echoed around. Despite all the noise, Azel loved it. The sound of her chaotic pleasure was sweet in his ears. Rina buried her face on the bed and bit onto the covers. Her feet clawed until her legs were fully extended. She bellowed into the bed as her pussy clamped down onto him as the tingling pleasure thundered across her once again. Her vision went white, her mind went blank, and her body went taut against Azel. The deer man held her tightly, gritting his teeth. Her smooth and wet pussy had turned into a vice, and as her insides quivered it rubbed every inch of them. Rina thrashed against him as he kept thrusting, making her orgasm stretch on and on. Drool dripped out of her mouth as she growled and panted. Once again, she ceased being herself and turned into something drowning in pleasure. There were no thoughts, no other sensation but ecstasy. She was lost again, every part of her blanking out into white.

When she came back to her senses again, Rina realized she had ripped a hole in her blanket with her teeth. She spat out the piece in her mouth and gasped for air. She was dripping wet with sweat and her own juices. All of her fur stood on end, her nerves completely electrified from head to toe. It took a shocking amount of time for her brain to recover. She felt Azel's breath in her ear. He had stopped thrusting and resumed cuddling.

"Have you had enough?" he asked. "Has it stopped?"

Rina licked her lips and tried to pull herself together. The heat hadn't stopped, not completely. The burning inside of her continued to simmer. Eventually it would boil over again. It simply wouldn't be sated...until someone doused the fire.

"No," she said, her eyes and speech clearer than before. "I need more."

"I can do that," Azel said, grabbing her to resume thrusting.

"I want to see your face," she said. "I want you to kiss me,"

Azel chuckled a little. She was sounding a little childish. Rina laid down onto the bed and turned over, lying on her back. She saw Azel's eyes gaze down at her. He was studying every inch of her sweat-soaked body, the outlines of her muscles, and her fur sticking out in all directions. She must have looked a mess.

"You're beautiful," he said bluntly. Rina blushed a little, shocked that he would say that with such conviction. He then crawled on top, his face coming towards hers. She quickly wrapped her arms around his shoulders and pressed their lips together. They became lost in each other again, tongues dancing together. She could feel him guide his dick to her pussy once again. It easily slipped inside, causing her to growl against his mouth. As he buried himself in her, her legs raised, giving him easier access. He began thrusting into her. Rina began panting against his tongue, the familiar tingling washing over her. She kept her wits about her this time. There was an overruling thought in her head on what she desperately needed. She was going to get it. She was going to sate the fire.

She began grinding her hips with him, meeting his pounding dick. As Azel's shaft plowed inside, her canal clenched and drenched him. As he pulled out, her insides clung to him, as if trying to prevent him from leaving. Azel began snorting through his nose. He had only wanted to bring her pleasure, but she was beginning to overwhelm him. She was insatiable, and her pussy was trying to drain him dry. Sensing his growing frustration, she pulled him against her tighter, pushing her tongue deeper. She greedily bucked against him, making him feel every inch of her insides with each of his thrusts. Azel's movements were becoming chaotic and unsteady. She was too hot, too slick, and too eager. There was no way he could put up with this!

Azel managed to pry his face away from hers. "Let go! I have to get off!" That was when he spotted the predatory glint in Rina's eyes. He stiffened a little, realizing just what she wanted. "W-wait! Rina, we can't!" Her powerful legs clamped around his lower back and her arms pulled him hard against her, his face beside her. She suddenly had all over strength back, and she was using her naturally muscular body to seize him. She pumped her hips against him desperately, stimulating every inch. Azel tried to pull himself away, but he was too close to cumming and she had just enough power to keep him hooked.

"Rina...if we do this...!" he tried to say. Rina growled in his ear and licked his neck. She was more beast than person, rutting and trying to bring him to climax.

Azel grit his teeth. She wasn't thinking! Races mixing was frowned upon. A carnivore and herbivore race together? Doubly so! An herbivore male with carnivore female? It was considered an outrage! Carnivore society considered it revolting for a woman! She would be detested! He was just trying to bring her pleasure and relief. He didn't think she would...!

"Rina you have to...stop!" Azel whined. Rina responded by grinding her whole body against him, increasing her leverage and driving him even deeper. He could feel his shaft swelling and his balls twitching. It was no good! He couldn't hold it! "Goddammit!" He grabbed her body with his arms and dug his own feet into her mattress. Rina let out a pleased mewl as he resumed pounding into her, even harder than before. He was going to do it! He was going to fill her! The thought of it sent her insides quivering with tingling bliss. The fire inside of her reached a fever pitch. She wanted it so badly!

Azel let out a bellowing groan and he slammed into her with all of his might. The waves of pleasure overwhelmed Rina again. Her pussy clamped and her pupils expanded as another heat orgasm high hit her. In the midst of the mind-blowing ecstasy, something warm gushed inside of her. The leopard alternated between trembling and arching her body, gasping and growling. The nature of the pleasure morphed into something else. Rather than electricity, it was like a warm wave, softly rolling over her. All of her muscles relaxed, and she bit into Azel's shoulder lovingly. As he flooded her, the fire abated blissfully bit by bit. The haze in her mind slowly cleared, and she was once again herself.

The moment Azel erupted, he never stopped moaning. Her insides coiled around him and only grew hotter and wetter as she climaxed with him. He continued to pump into her chaotically, trying to keep going deeper into her wet vice. The first gush of his seed completely filled her. By the second and third it drooled from where her flesh stretched around him. A mix of their fluids gushed down and pooled onto the bed. Rina held him as tight as she could, riding him as he slammed against her body again and again. The two of them grinded against each other, trying to make the pleasure last even longer. Azel jerked against her a few more times, trying to wring one last spurt, before running dry. He collapsed on top of her, gasping for air. Rina felt her mind drifting in bliss now that her heat had been extinguished. All she could feel was the pleasant warmth Azel had given her, and she adored him for it.

"I love you..." she said dreamily, gripping him tightly.

"I love you too," Azel replied. He brought his lips to hers and they became lost in each other's mouths again. Their hands wandered each other's bodies, neither wanting to let go. Rina pulled away from his lips, her blue eyes staring deeply into his brown ones.

"One more," she said.

Azel's eyebrows raised. "One more time?"

"Can you?"

"Yes."

"The fire is out. I want to know what it feels like without it."

Azel grinned. "I'll be happy to." She released him, allowing him to sit up. To her surprise, he grabbed her thighs and lifted her legs up to her shoulders. Seeing what he was doing, she reached up and hooked around her knees. She could feel their combined fluids dribbling down her butt cheeks as she did so. Azel aimed his still-hard prick toward her overflowing slit. As he pressed his way inside, more of their juices overflowed. She was even more slick than before, now with lubrication from both of them. Rina let out a sweet moan as he did so, feeling the familiar tingling shoot through her. Now that her heat had abated, the sensation was softer and warmer. She trembled as he laid his body on top of her, allowing her knees to go over his shoulders. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders as he began pumping his hips. Now with more leverage, he slammed into her deep. Rina's muscular body rippled with every impact of their hips, jerking her upwards. Azel quickly set up a steady rhythm, testing her depths at every angle to find one that made her moan. When he finally found it, he assaulted the spot over and over again. Rina's toes curled and her hips trembled. New gushes of her juices began coating his dick, her insides only growing wetter as he pumped inside.

Rina gasped after a hard pound and her paws reached up to his head. They found his antlers, and she gripped them tightly. Each time he hit her favorite spot she pulled harder, he legs now kicking at the air.

"Holy fuck Azel!" she cried through her teeth. "You're amazing! I love you!"

"I love you," he repeated. He abruptly sped up, the slapping sounds echoing louder. Rina devolved into groans, bucking her hips against his savage pistoning. Azel's hands seized her hips, allowing him to guide them. Each time he slammed down, he pulled her upwards. His dick savagely stimulated every nerve of her canal. Her insides stretched around him, the muscles inside cavorting around him. Azel began grunting and groaning at the feeling. Her pussy was doing its work again, trying to draw another orgasm out of him. Rina's soft waves of pleasure began to grow more intense, her body was quivering under his grip.

"Azel! I'm gonna cum!" Rina whined.

"So am I..." the deer man grunted.

"Together!" she said. The two of them once again began grinding and bucking, heading to yet another peak. With her paws still on his antlers, they stared into each other's faces, hot breath washing over each other as their eyes stayed locked. Without the heat haze, Rina was staring right at him, her intense blue eyes welling with pleasure. Finally, Azel jerked her hips towards him with all of his might as he savagely stabbed completely inside of her. Rina gasped and grit her teeth. An explosion of tingling pleasure erupted from her abdomen and rolled over her body. Her pussy clamped on Azel's manhood, and a new flood of her juices gushed onto him. She lovingly rode through her orgasm without losing her mind, letting her body twitch and writhe with ecstasy. She saw Azel tense his body and felt him throb inside of her. A smaller eruption of his seed emptied inside as he gyrated his hips against her folds. Her vice-like canal trembled around him, coaxing his orgasm deeper into her. They twitched, trembled, and bucked, both lost in each. Eventually, both their sweaty bodies went limp, finally completely spent.

Without a word, they began kissing again. It was less intense than before, gentler and loving. Rina felt overwhelming affection for Azel. He had brought her so much pleasure, and she was overflowing with gratitude. Rina's vision narrowed and every muscle in her body went limp. She drifted away into a deep, blissful sleep. The worst heat of her life finally cooled, and she fell into the dreamless darkness.

Rina wasn't sure how long she had been sleeping, but it felt like a long time. She opened her eyes to see her ceiling. As her mind swam back to awareness, she remembered. She briefly wondered if it had all been a dream. Considering her heat wasn't burning her up anymore...it had to be true! She and Azel had...!

Rina turned her head to look for him and instantly jumped. Azel was lying beside her, but he wasn't sleeping. Instead, he had propped his hand on his head and was staring at her, a serene look on his face.

"What are you doing?" Rina asked.

"Watching you sleep," he replied.

"Why?" she asked, sounding confused.

"I don't ever think I've seen you sleep before," he explained. "Your parents hate me, and my parents were afraid to have you over. We never had a sleepover."

Rina thought for a moment. That was true. They could never go to each other's houses because of their parents...because of their society.

"Right." Rina said. She gulped and was about to start address the obvious...but then she came to a realization. "Wait...am I clean?"

"Yes, you are," Azel replied. She sat up, her blanket falling off her bare breasts. For a moment, she ignored that she was naked.

"These are clean sheets!"

"Those too."

She turned towards him, her brow furrowed. "How did you...?"

"I wiped you down," he explained. "I also put your sheets in the wash and put the new ones on the bed."

"While I was asleep!?"

"You were out, and by out, I mean OUT. I could have thrown a keg party in here and you would have snored through it."

Rina abruptly giggled gleefully, as if it was the funniest joke in the world. Azel flinched a little, having never heard her laugh like that. Rina froze and covered her mouth.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds