Cuttin' Loose

"No, not at all," she said, looking back toward the avenue. "The way they were looking at me, I felt so desirable. So did I pass inspection?"

"With flying colors!"

Within mere minutes we pulled up to Kiernan's and I handed the keys to the valet. Tina seemed impressed as one of the others opened and held the door for her. Our table was ready for us right away and we were ushered inside. We were shown to the best table in the house, a semi-circular booth actually, where you could see the door, yet still have some privacy. It was an older place where you could breathe the classy atmosphere. Tasteful appointments were everywhere, yet it was comfortable enough for families with kids.

"You know I've driven past this place a hundred times and never been in here to eat," she said, looking around the dining room.

"It's been one of my favorites for special occasions. I hope you like it."

"I don't know what to order. It all looks so good."

"What do you like, seafood, beef, veal?" I asked.

"I do like seafood."

"I suggest the scampi. It's outstanding."

"Thanks for all you've done for me lately," she said as she stirred her Martini. "The girls at work have all noticed, well, for obvious reasons."

"They're not blind," I remarked. "I'm sure that the rumor mill is bustling with all sorts of juicy stuff."

"Not like you might think. They are wondering about me and what I'm up to, but they haven't quite figured out how you fit in."

"My secret's safe!" I joked. "But really, I've only tried to be the friend that you need right now."

"And I'm so grateful that you've been here. My life was headed nowhere fast. It felt like I had hit every brick wall there was. And now, I feel like everything is just opening up for me, just beginning. I guess, maybe all I needed was a little push from behind, something to get me off dead center."

"Well, here's to timely kicks in the ass!" I toasted.

"Hear! Hear!" she said with a gorgeous laugh, a full throaty laugh that sent shimmers of emotion rippling through her.

Tina slipped the little jacket off her shoulders and leaned forward, her elbows on the table, her martini glass swinging back and forth while clasped in her hands. With a quick look around the room, I could see that several people had noticed us, well probably her first of all. There were a couple of older guys, perhaps my age or older who looked longingly at this beautiful young flower, glowing in the romantically dim light. There were a couple of older ladies looking on with mixed emotions, as if perhaps a couple decades ago or more it might have been them seated at the best table, sipping cocktails, with a wonderful evening and great plans lying in wait. There were some young couples with children who looked on as if remembering the few years ago, before the kids came along, that they were the enviable couple sending up toasts.

As I looked into Tina's big dark eyes, twinkling in the candle lit flame, I realized that we were indeed the center of attention, the envied ones who drew the longing stares, the loving looks of remembrance, the fleeting glances of envy. I loved being here with her and couldn't imagine any other place I'd rather be. Sure, my marriage had started off well enough, but what a disastrous end! Seeing my kids only a couple weekends a month and dealing with the snotty comments and worse tore at my heart. But for these precious moments, none of that mattered. There was this beautiful young woman beside me, blossoming before my eyes, and to have become a part of her life sent a sense of excitement coursing through me that I had never known.

"So what are you thinking?" she asked, drawing me from my reverie.

"I don't think you want to know," I replied.

She tilted her head to the side and gave me a slow, sensuous smile that made my heart and stiff resolve melt.

"I want to know everything about you, Greg. What's gone right in your life and what's gone wrong, where you've been, and where you want to go. I want to know so much more."

"You know, this is your night, Tina," I began. I had never felt comfortable talking about myself and didn't want to start tonight. "I'm sure that there are better things to talk about than my pathetic life."

"But don't you want to," she began, only to be interrupted by the waitress bringing our order of oysters Rockefeller.

"Umm, these smell good," she commented delightfully. "How do you eat them?"

"You can scoop them off the shell. Some people have trouble with the texture, but they're quite tasty."

"Umm, they're good!" she said as the first one disappeared. As she ate, a strap of her dress slipped off her shoulder and she quickly slipped it back up, giving me a little glance that revealed a touch of embarrassment.

"Jack Wilson turned me on to them. We used to joke about how some cultures consider oysters an aphrodisiac. We even tried conducting research to test the theory," I said with a smile.

"Well, you realize that you don't need oysters, Greg," she said, looking me in the eye with a sweet smile.

The appetizer was followed by the house salad and later our entrees. For some reason, the heavy talk over cocktails simmered down to bits and pieces about dinner and the restaurant's gracious ambience. When dinner was over, she protested the waitress's offer of dessert, but I prevailed on her to split a piece of their trademark cheesecake.

"This is sooo good!" she cooed after the first bite. "I've had some good cheesecake, but this is great!"

When the waitress stopped by again, I asked her for coffee and a couple glasses with Cointreau.

"What's this?" she asked when it was delivered.

"Well, you know how smokers have to have that cigarette or cigar following a meal? This is my substitute. Sips of fine liquor chased down by good coffee is the best topping for a memorable meal."

She followed my recipe as I settled up with the waitress.

"You never answered my question," she said finally.

"You asked me a question?"

"Yes, about your life, the whos and whats and wheres of your life."

I was now very aware of how she had slipped over beside me, her hip rubbing up next to mine, the warmth of her thigh spreading to mine. As she leaned forward onto the table, the drape of her dress was such that all I had to do was look down and I could see the entire curve of her luscious breasts.

"Tina, there is plenty of time to learn about that boring stuff. This is your night. Let's do something that you've always wanted to do but have never had the opportunity."

She looked down and away.

"Oh, I don't know," she began. Then quickly she changed her mind. "Yes, I do. I've always wanted to go dancing at a fancy night club."

"Check. Francesco's just down Michigan Avenue."

"Then I've always wanted to take a romantic stroll along the Seine."

"Hmm, let's see," I said checking my watch. "The Concorde leaves New York at 8 o'clock. If we leave for the airport about midnight, we just might make it!"

She leaned back in her chair and laughed a wonderful glorious laugh that shook her shoulders. Maybe the liquor exaggerated it or it may have been my preposterous offer, but whatever the cause, she leaned up against me and placed her hand up to my shoulder and rested her head against me. The scent of her light delicate perfume was more intoxicating than the liquor. The presence of her hand sent ripples through me.

"I'll tell you what," I suggested. "Why don't we just start with the dancing part and take it from there?"

"Okay," she replied quickly.

We made a quick but memorable exit. I helped her slip into the little jacket and we walked hand in hand through the dining room. It felt as if every eye was on us. I felt younger than I had in years, and she must have felt more beautiful than ever and she pressed in excitedly beside me.

The short drive to Francesco's took but a few scant minutes and the next thing I knew, her jacket was draped on the chair and we were arm-in-arm on the dance floor twirling about to the luscious strains of a big band. I couldn't believe the glow in her face as we fox trotted about the floor. As my hand rested politely on her bare back, the warmth of her body flowed up through my hand as we danced. After a couple of songs, we took a break and ordered waters with lime (her choice) which I couldn't object to since that and the dancing would cut into the haze that was spinning my mind.

"Have I thanked you enough, Greg?" she asked, leaning forward. A strap of her dress and slipped off her shoulder and it took a moment or two for her to realize it and slip it back up. "This has been more fun than I ever expected."

"This is a wonderful time," I said slipping my arm around her to pull her close. "You are a terrific companion."

"Thanks. That's a great compliment."

The band began to play a ballad. They were nearly through the verse before I recognized it as the Gershwin tune "But Not For Me."

"Come on, Tina." I said standing and offering my hand.

She stood, slipped her hand in mine, lead the way to the crowded dance floor and slipped into my arms again. The leader of the band played a beautiful trumpet solo during the tune and I thought for a few moments that time had been suspended and I didn't want the feeling to end. Somewhere in the world there was pain and suffering, war and hate, and unfortunately, people were fighting and dying, but for these fleeting moments none of that existed. There was just this lovely young woman in my arms, flashing this wonderful smile, pressing the curves of her trim body against me. I pulled her close and she rested her cheek against my shoulder. As the closing strains of the song faded into a lingering echo, I held her close and leaned down to kiss her upturned face. It surprised her but she wasted no time in returning the kiss. Her lips were full and luscious and wet and I could not remember a finer kiss. As we reached our table, she paused for a moment.

"Can we leave now, Greg?" she asked.

I nodded and we headed out into the lovely spring air.

"Where to?" I asked as I flipped the levers by the windshield and pulled the handle to put the convertible top down,

"Dreamland," she said with a faint voice.

"Ready to call it a night then?" I asked.

"Oh, no," she protested. "Not yet. I don't want to go home yet. In fact, I don't want this night to end."

"Well, you said dreamland."

"Oh, I was thinking of this little park we used to call dreamland when we were kids."

"Let's go," I said. "Where to?"

"Oh we can't go there. It's a subdivision now. All built up."

"Okay, then how about a walk along the Seine?"

"Huh?"

"Well I know this place near Rouge Park I think you'll like."

It wasn't far away as we slipped through the balmy spring air. Tina nestled in against me resting her head on my shoulder. I slipped my arm around her slender shoulders so that she could slip closer. With just a few clouds above, a few stars could be seen despite the city lights. As I pulled the car up into a small parking area, she looked around quizzically.

"Where are we?" she asked. "This looks kind of spooky."

"Just wait," I said, parking the car and holding the door open so that she could slip out behind me. I led her along a walk that meandered down along the river. With the half moon above and the glare from the streetlights filtering through, there was plenty of light to see our way along the walkway. "When you said dreamland was a place, for some reason I thought of this place. I think there used to be a dance hall or casino here, but it burned down long ago and this little walk is all that's left. I found it a while back when hunting for mushrooms."

As she looked around, the setting became clear: a wandering promenade along the river with a few old park benches and an occasional streetlight. I held her back as we approached a streetlight. She turned to face me and slipped almost automatically into my arms. I cupped her face in my hands and bent down to kiss her again. Her lips were still warm and wet and inviting and hungry for my kiss. She eagerly wrapped her arms about me and pressed up against my body.

"I always wanted to do that," I said. "Only in dreamland."

"That felt real good, Greg. I mean that felt really good!"

"Yeah, it did, didn't it?"

We kissed again, more deeply, our tongues finding each other in a sloppy wet passionate kiss. For a moment we stood there leaning up against each other, looking at each other. I gestured toward the nearby park bench and we took a seat.

"This is wonderful," she said snuggling up beside me.

"I'm glad I thought of it. If we can't have the Seine at least we have the Rouge."

It was a poor joke but it mattered not at all to us.

"I've had second thoughts about what I was saying earlier," she said. "I don't think I need to know anything else about you."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I had this overwhelming curiosity to learn all about you, where you went to school, where you've worked, why your marriage didn't work out; just everything. But now, it doesn't seem like that matters anymore. By the way you act, the things you like, the friends you have, and what you say, it's like I don't need to be in a rush to find out. Maybe as we spend time together there will be time to find things out."

"So you want to do this again?" I asked.

"Well maybe not this extravagant every night, but just spend time together."

"That sounds nice, Tina, knowing that there will be a next time."

We kissed again and our arms followed the lead of our lips. Moving from a light embrace to a firm hug our eager hands sought out the sensitive parts of the other for which they had been hungering. My hands found their way along her shoulders easing under her jacket to gently cup her firm round breasts. The errant strap had slid down her shoulder leading one side of her dress to fall away from her supple body. She rubbed my shoulders and chest and let her hands fall down to my lap. Her fingers slipped over and rubbed against my cock that had quickly sprung to attention. Her jacket had slipped off of her shoulders and I reached up to ease the other strap off her shoulder. The top of her little black dress fell to her waist revealing her beautiful round breasts to the moonlit air. Her dark little nipples were erect and very sensitive, sending shivers through her body when I touched them. Her fingers had slipped around my cock buried inside my slacks almost as if seeking to pull it out through the material.

"Oh, Greg, I just want you so badly!" she said in a voice hoarse with passion.

She opened my fly and reached inside. The warm touch of her hand nearly brought me off the park bench. As her fingers deftly opened my trousers fully and reached my cock to pull it free, I began to kiss my way along her neck and shoulders down to the perfect bare breasts below. In turn, I tenderly sucked each nipple inside my mouth, letting my lips and tongue and teeth play with her responsive tender flesh as she began to stroke my stiff cock.

"Maybe we should find a better place," I suggested.

"No," she protested. "Let's do this right here!"

"A public park? We could get arrested."

"Who's gonna see us?" she asked, now becoming the brave one. "There's nobody here!"

Her face was ripe with passion and her eyes filled with lust. The undercurrent of feelings that flowed deep within her was surging to the surface She kept stroking my cock and lowered her glistening wet lips down to kiss it. All I could feel was the sweet wet touch of her full lips and tongue as she licked me and timidly took me into her mouth. I let my hands wander all over her shoulders and breasts and back as she bent over me slurping and sucking my cock farther and farther into her mouth. When she needed a good breath, she would ply me with licking little kisses up and down the shaft, swirling her lips around and around the head of my cock, her fingers and hot palms never letting go of me. I brushed her silky black hair with my fingers, riding her head as it slowly moved up and down in my lap. Without missing a stroke with her hands she brought her head up to kiss me on the lips and flicked her tongue at my ear.

"Do you want to come in my mouth?" she whispered with a sexy flick of her tongue around my ear.

"Oh, my God! I'm going to come in your hand if you keep this up."

"I want to do something nasty with you," she whispered again. "Come in my mouth, Baby!"

She lowered her head and began bobbing up and down more urgently on my fully erect cock. The sight of her pretty head moving up and down, combined with the sexy slurping sucking sounds she made, brought me to a sudden vicious climax. It had usually taken quite a bit of head to make me come, especially if I had taken a few drinks. But this night, alone with Tina in the moonlight, she took me to a new level of excitement that I had never reached before with anyone.

"Oh, God! I'm coming!" I blurted out as I felt the cum course up through my cock. My fingernails were embedding themselves into the back of the park bench.

She kept sucking and slurping as I shot each load into her hot mouth.

"Oh, God!" I grunted with each volley.

When I was finished and lay back against the park bench gasping for breath, she raised her head up and smiled broadly, a drop of my cum hanging at the corner of her mouth. Her tongue darted out to lick it clean. She giggled.

You know, I've never done that before," she admitted.

"Couldn't tell," I replied. "Now, come on. Let me do it to you!"

"I don't know," she spoke softly. "Maybe we should go someplace else to do that."

"If you want."

She nodded and quickly I had my flaccid cock tucked back into my pants, although the sight of her slipping the straps of her dress back up onto her shoulders made it a bit more difficult. We quickly made it back to the car. As we headed back toward her apartment, her hand slipped over to rest on my lap. In turn, I snaked my fingers between her thighs and slipped them up under the hem of her dress up passt the hem of her stockings. The feel of her soft thighs and her silky panties was driving me crazy. She parted her thighs farther to give me better access. In fact as my fingers infiltrated their way inside the crotch of her panties, she raised her hips and then her legs so that I could tug them down her legs and off. Stuffing them into my jacket pocket I returned my hand to her waiting pussy. She was hot and wet and started taking quick breaths as my fingers lightly grazed the lips of her pussy.

We reached her apartment and quickly made it up to the second floor. When she let us inside, she dropped her jacket and purse near the door. I stepped over to a window that provided a nice view of the woods in back and what looked like a little stream. She joined me, her hands slipping my sport jacket from my shoulders and lightly massaging my shoulders. She moved between the window and me and slipped into my arms for a long languid, sensuous kiss that seemed to last all night.

"You sure know how to kiss," I said when we finally came up for air. "You have got the most kissable lips I have ever tasted."

"Thank you," she said with a wonderful look of pleasure on her face. "It's just one of my specialties."

"Specialties?"

She laughed wickedly.

"Somehow, I didn't think that you would have those sorts of specialties."

"Why's that?" she asked, turning around so that her back was against me and she could see out the window.

"Chalk it up to wrong first impressions," I said as my arms wrapped around her. "But you seemed to be sort of inexperienced. It was like you knew how to flirt, but were a little naive."

"I'm not a virgin, if that's what you mean," she said. "Just because I don't have a lot of experience, doesn't mean that I don't know what to do. My major in college was physiology."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Cuttin' Loose
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds