Cuttin' Loose

"And you certainly learned your lessons well," I said.

My hands moved up her arms to her narrow shoulders. I leaned forward to lightly kiss her neck and let my tongue tease the soft aromatic skin near her ear. She brought her hands up to pull the clasp and pins from her hair so that it fell about her shoulders. When her arms dropped back down, I slipped my thumbs under the straps of her little black dress and eased them down her shoulders, letting the silky material fall to her waist. It took little effort to slip it past her hips so that it fell in a dark pool about her feet. I couldn't wait to run my fingers up and down the svelte curves of her body. No part of her escaped my touch; her breasts, her waist and hips, the cheeks of her sweet little ass, the upper parts of her silky thighs, the downy fur surrounding her pussy whose moist lips begged for my touch. She trembled with excitement as I guided my fingers over her silky smooth skin. When I brought them up to her taut little nipples, she reached up and cupped my hands to her breasts. I could feel her ass twitch as she leaned back against me.

"You have got me so turned on, I can't stand it," she cried out.

She spun around inside my arms and looked up at me eagerly. I needed no further invitation from her. Dropping to my knees slowly, I let my lips and tongue graze lightly down from her lips to her neck, down between her breasts and along the gentle curve of her belly, stopping when I reached the downy fur of her pussy. I grabbed one of her thighs and lifted it up over my shoulder spreading her sweet pussy and bringing it right up to my face. She couldn't wait and grabbed the back of my head and drew my face into her hot wet sex. Her neatly trimmed pussy carried a wonderful mix of scents, her perfume and body powder, her moist excitement made my tongue go crazy. I buried my face into her and could feel the ripples of excitement radiate out through her body. I licked her pussy from top to bottom, held her lips apart with my fingers and let my tongue dive deeply inside her. Soon I had one, then two fingers up inside her and plastered my lips and tongue on her hooded little clit, drawing it out with gentle nibbles and steady sucking.

"Oh, God! Oh, God!" she cried. "Fuck me with your face, Baby!"

I kept moving forward into her and ended up pressing her ass up against the windowsill. She raised up her other leg and looped it over my shoulder.

"Oh, yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" she cried out, tossing her head back.

Between my frantic fingering of her twat and wild tonguing of her clit, a flurry of orgasms seized her. She cried out in ecstasy as she collapsed on top of me. Supporting her tight little ass, I raised her up from my shoulders and set her down in front of me. She dropped down to her knees and sought out my mouth, smeared with the juice of her sex, and kissed me wildly. We fell to the floor and she began to pull at my clothes, hungrily seeking to get me as naked as she was already. My shirt went flying, as did my trousers. But when she got me on my back, she took her time with pulling off my boxer briefs, letting her fingers tease me to a nearly full erection before tugging the waistband down to free my excited cock. She twirled her tongue around her open mouth for added effect. Once my shorts had cleared my feet she set to work on my cock with her luscious wet mouth. This time there was no urgency to reach a climax for I could tell she had other plans.

When she had gotten me up to a full erection, she brought her hips up to straddle me and rubbed her wet pussy back and forth over the entire length of my cock several times. She reached down and took hold of me, guiding me into her tight little twat with ease. She leaned forward to rest her hands on my shoulders and began to raise and lower her hips slowly, easing more and more of my cock into her. Soon she was traveling the full length and a big smile creased her face.

"Oh, Baby, this is good!" she cooed.

"This is what heaven is like, isn't it," I remarked as we began to pick up the pace.

She just kept smiling as we fucked. The sensations from her tight little twat working up and down my cock were driving me crazy. My hips began to thrust upward harder and she bounced higher and higher up. I toyed with her tits and teased her nipples to the point that they felt as hard as stone. At one point she found a real sweet stroke and sort of collapsed down on top of me, her breathing going wild.

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah, Baby!" she cried out as an orgasmic wave swept over her.

She sat back up and continued to ride me. As my thrusting picked up, she fell back down on me and I rolled her over onto her back. Sweeping up her legs, I picked up her butt and rose up to a kneeling position, giving my cock a great play on her pussy. Her arms fell back above her head and a glorious look of passion took hold of her face.

"Do you like this?" I asked. "Do you like fucking like this with me?"

"Oh, yeah!" she replied licking her lips. "I love fucking with you, Greg!"

I was able to pick up the pace and began to hump her with more fury. Her legs rose straight up to my shoulders as I pressed forward. Her round little breasts bobbed in rhythm to my thrusting. I picked her ass up and straightened my legs back out. When I leaned forward and put my hands down above her shoulders and her legs still up around my shoulders, I was able to produce a real long stroke in a position almost like a pushup. Although she was sort of rolled up, she wriggled underneath me moving her twat in a steady circular motion. After a few moments like this, she reached another climax and tried to bring her legs back down. I got up on my knees again, and it was almost as if she pivoted about my cock, for without separating, she ended up on all fours, and I was entering her from behind.

"Oh, Baby!" she called out. "I love fucking like this!"

"God, you have a sweet pussy," I said. "I just love it!"

The cheeks of her ass smacked back upon my belly, and as we continued to fuck doggy style, we inched across the floor and soon ended up near the couch. I grabbed her hips and continued my thrusts deep within her wet willing pussy. She began to rise up to a kneeling position, supporting herself on the couch and it seemed to tighten her pussy even further. My hands reached around to grab and hold her tightly against me as we played our passions out.

"Oh, Greg! Fuck me harder! Make me come again!" she cried out, as I tried to use every inch of my stiff cock on her pussy.

I felt her body shudder and shake again. She suddenly reached back and grabbed my ass as if trying to freeze me in position.

"I need to get my breath, Baby," she said. "You are fucking the breath right out of me! I love it!"

We slipped up onto the couch and she lay on top of me. Her fingers sought out and caressed my cock, still hard and sticky.

"Well, I guess you aren't the virgin I had thought you to be," I confessed.

"Is that a problem?" she asked.

"Not at all," I replied. "I'm pleasantly surprised, especially since you really know how to fuck."

"It's not like I've had a lot of experience," she said, her fingers still working on me. "It's just really knowing simple biology. Guess I've had a lot more time to read up on it than most people. But getting to put it to use with a great partner like you is the best!"

"Just giving back what you give me," I said, placing a light little kiss on her cheek. "I guess this changes everything now."

"Why?"

"Well, each time I glance out from my cube, I'll certainly be looking at you differently."

"Why, cause I won't be wearing panties from time to time?"

"Smart ass! I mean it will be hard to keep things a secret. Lois or Christine or someone will be sure to catch on."

"And so what?" she said. "It's none of their business anyway."

"It will hamper your little talks with Lois. You know I can hear everything you talk about."

"Good. I was hoping you could," she said. "Why else would I go out on dates that I didn't really want to, if only to tease you and get you worked up enough to ask me out?"

"You little fox," I said tweaking her chin.

We kissed lightly, then again with more feeling. Soon we were wrapped in a firm embrace, our lips and tongues battling for position sending shivers of sensation through us both. She mounted me again and rocked back and forth we ended up in a missionary position and the wriggle of her body below me quickly brought me to the brink. She wrapped her legs and arms up around me.

"Oh, yeah!" she breathed again and again.

"Oh, Baby! I'm ready!" I cried out.

"Oh, yeah! Oh, Baby! Come in me!"

I fell on top of her and clutched at her shoulders, pulling her little body down as I emptied load after load deep inside her. My body trembled as I felt the tensions release inside me. It was a sensation that I had never felt before.

"Oh, man!" I whispered trying to catch my breath. "Oh, man, oh, man!"

"Jeez, I could feel that inside me," she giggled.

We lay on the couch for a while passing little compliments back and forth.

"Would you like something to drink?" she asked.

"It's about time!" I joked. "Normally you offer your guests a drink first."

"I thought there was maybe something else you were more interested in," she remarked, getting up from the couch. With her hand brushing the tangles from her hair she walked toward the kitchen. She was still wearing her stockings and heels, which made quite a sight. I got up from the couch to join her. She had set up a couple of wine glasses and was pouring from a bottle of rose. I stepped up behind her and snuggled in close, reaching around to cup her firm little tits.

"Why do guys always do that?" she asked, bothered by the distraction.

"I don't know. Maybe it's just catching you at a time when you can least defend yourself."

She set the bottle down and took a sip from one glass. I reached of the other and did the same. The warmth of her body and the sweet curve of her ass were giving my cock some more ideas. She pushed back and rubbed her butt up against me. I grabbed my semi-rigid cock and began to rub it up and down the crack of her ass. When she pushed back, it slipped down and rubbed against her pussy.

"So I suppose you want to go back and fuck me some more?" she said with a sexy little laugh.

"No, I want to fuck you right here and now," I said, rubbing the eager head of my cock on the folds of her pussy.

Tina bent forward and set her elbows on the countertop. Spreading her legs apart, she gave me clear shot inside her pussy. She gasped when I shoved myself inside full length on the first push. With just a couple of strokes, I was fully erect and she was calling out my name.

"Greg! Fuck me, Greg!" she cried. "Fuck me harder!"

I grabbed her hips and thrust as deeply and as hard as I could. When she fell forward mashing her firm tits against the countertop, my cock popped out of her and poked at her puckered little anus. I paused for a moment with the head fully seated at the doorway to her ass.

"Oh, my God!" she cried. "You're going to fuck my ass!"

"Not if you don't want me too," I said catching my breath as my slick cock slipped back and forth in the crack of her ass. "That was kind of a mistake."

"That's okay," she said breathlessly. "I've always wondered what it's like."

"I was enjoying your pussy just the way it was," I said letting the head of my cock rub through the folds of her wet pussy.

"You can try if you want," she said. "There's a first time for everything."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

She reached down between her legs, grabbed my cock, and shoved it back up toward her ass.

"Take my ass, Greg! Fuck my asshole!"

"What?" I asked, playfully. "What was that?"

"I want you to fuck me up the ass, Godammit!" she cried out loudly.

So with her beautiful trim body bent over onto the kitchen countertop, she pressed her ass back toward me. I wiped some more of her pussy juice with the head and added a touch of saliva and pushed the head against her anus. She pulled forward for a moment and then thrust backward taking the head of my cock inside.

"Oh, my God!" she cried out. "I want this!"

I slowly and gently eased the head in and out, and with each stroke, was able to get more inside her tight ass. It wasn't hard to tell from her reaction that she wanted to keep going given the way she pushed her sweet cheeks back onto me. Once I was able to fit fully inside her. I couldn't believe how tight she was, like having her squeeze my cock in her tight little fist. She squirmed and wiggled as my cock moved in and out of her.

Oh! Oh! Oh!" she cried out. "Oh, fucking Jesus!"

Even though I had come twice tonight, it didn't take me long to get to the brink again, especially with my dick in her ass. As I buried my last weak shot deep in her butt, I held her tightly, grunting like a pig, my breath coming hard and fast. I felt like I had been cut free from every inhibition that ever held me back. There was nothing I wouldn't do with her, or for her. When first thinking about taking Tina out, I had thought that we'd dine and dance and drink a toast. I'd give her a sweet memorable kiss and head for home. Never had I thought I'd be here with her like this, my body tingling from the delicious mind-blowing round of lovemaking we had just completed. I had never known a woman like her before, the way she made me feel, the thoughts she sent shooting off in my mind. When I pulled my limp cock from inside her, she turned around to kiss me again.

"You know," she began with a wicked smile on her face. "I think I've run out of holes for you to fill."

"I think I need to lay down before anything else," I said.

We grabbed our wineglasses and she led me to her bedroom. Slipping in between the sheets together, we fell into a warm embrace.

"So is that going around the world?" she asked, sounding rather innocent.

"I think so," I replied. "About as far as I can take you tonight anyway."

"Thank you, Greg," she whispered.

"Happy Birthday," I replied.

The next sound I remember was the faint chirping of birds outside her bedroom window. Tina had slipped out of her stockings and into a silk nightshirt and lay close and warm beside me. The clock beside the bed showed ten o'clock. She began to stir when I turned back toward her.

"Good morning, world traveler," I said.

"Mmm, good morning, Lover," she replied.

"Tell me, was that a dream or was it true?" I asked.

"What?"

"Last night."

"Mmm, I feel so good and tingly all over it must have been true," she cooed, holding me tightly.

"That's what I thought," I said softly, pulling her on top of me for a good morning kiss, wondering what new experiences lay in store for both of us.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Cuttin' Loose
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 482 milliseconds