Cynthia's Story Ch. 03

I bet part of the reason he has never really laid a hand on me was to allow me to make my own decisions without being pushed into anything. While I really didn't mind his wife doing the dirty work for him and remembering how good her fingers felt in my pussy as she kissed me, I knew deep down that I wanted this more than anything and was just having beginners doubts.

I looked over at my husband and Kim was riding his dick as he played with her tits. Her eyes were closed as she rotated on his dick while never pulling off of it. Foxy was on her knees getting fucked doggy style and I could still see cum on her face from one of the guys. Her eyes were closed as Steve held her hips and pounded his dick into her.

I realized that I was apparently the only one here who had doubts about fucking a total stranger, well not a completely total stranger as I knew his cock felt pretty good in my mouth. I knew that I should just stop thinking and do it because this was time to either fish or cut bait.

Shutting my mind down, I dropped to my knees, unzipped his pants, and eased his dick out of his pants. It looked so good as I held it and lightly stroked it. I traced the veins running through his cock and rubbed the pre-cum all over the head of his cock. I could hear Larry moan as I put my lips around the head and let his dick slowly invade my mouth.

I worked it with my tongue and started sucking it completely down my throat. I was determined to kiss his stomach with his cock in my mouth. I almost made it but that last fraction of an inch, when the big head of his dick triggered my gag reflex, I started choking and gagging!

I was so embarrassed for choking while trying to deep throat him!

Foxy started laughing and then everyone else joined in. She came over to me and said, "Don't worry about it, you'll always find a dick that chokes you and between you and me it inflates their ego if they can make you gag. Once you get used to Larry's cock, I'll introduce you to Butch. His dick is probably 4 inches longer than Larry."

I told her, "This is my first time and I wanted it to be good for Larry." She held my head in her hands and kissed me softly. I could taste cum on her lips and was pretty sure it belonged to Steve as I haven't seen Francis have his dick down her throat lately.

Then she whispered into my ear, "Sweetie, the worst Larry ever had was wonderful and I know he is really looking forward to getting with you. And don't worry, we're going to take good care of your husband so he doesn't hear you screaming when Larry pins you to the bed with that big dick of his. Just be yourself and enjoy it. You guys go upstairs and have fun. I'll bring your husband up in a while so he can watch me fuck you. Remember he's already came once in my mouth so you two need to catch up."

I told her, "You are so sweet and this is going to be the best night of my life. I hope you and Larry will double team me but I don't want Francis to be upset."

"Don't worry, I think Kim is going to be a live one and I'll get the boys to take turns with her and then I'll come upstairs and show you what a girl can do to that sweet pussy of yours. Plus, I'm hoping with those small hands of yours that you might want to try fisting me. I haven't had that in a long time and I'd love to come all over your hand as you fist fuck me!"

Then she told Larry to take me upstairs and show me what his dick could do to my holes. She said holes as in plural and I wondered if Larry was really going to want my ass. I've had fantasies about taking it in the rear but Francis would never try it.

From what I've seen so far Larry didn't have many hang ups and if anyone would do me it was probably Larry. Foxy didn't seem to have many hang ups either and I wondered what it would be like to have Larry take turns fucking Foxy and me in the ass while we made love to each other.

Larry and I left everyone in the conversation pit and went upstairs to the master bedroom in the loft. One whole wall as all mirrors and there were nudes of Foxy on the other walls. The pictures were so erotic and when Larry saw me looking at them he told me that he was a photographer and would love to do some shots of me.

Almost immediately, dirty thoughts started running through my mind of pictures of me getting fucked by Larry or sucking his dick with cum all over my face. I wondered what a picture of me kissing Foxy and playing with her tits would look like over my bed. I told Larry, "I would love to model for you."

I looked at the bed and it was a four poster, not an antique one but rather made of chrome. I noticed four ropes attached to the bed posts and picked one up. It was very soft like velvet but seemed strong. I looked at Larry, while wrapping the rope around my boob, "Are these for me?"

Larry looked at me and said, "Only if you are a bad girl." I wrapped one rope around my wrist, it felt so good. I thought to myself, if he tied me up then I couldn't stop him from doing anything he wanted. He looked at the rope wrapped around my titty and said, "Does that turn you on?"

I said "It does but I really am not that kind of girl."

Larry asked me to pick a safe word and I said what's a safe word? He explained that it was a word that meant enough and to stop immediately. I said doesn't 'no' work and he said it had to be a word that I would not normally use during sex. So I said how about Pizza and he said okay Pizza it is.

Larry went on to explain, that when you are playing you might say "no" or "stop" as part of the game. By having a non-sexual safe word, it insured that you could play mind games yet still feel somewhat in control. He also told me that typically safe words were only necessary when you were into B & D or S & M but he liked to have one setup just in case.

Every time, I turned around I found myself loving these two more and more. They both made sure that everyone felt safe and comfortable. I could see why they had no problems introducing "straights" into swinging or alternate lifestyles as Larry called it. I was realizing that Larry was the careful one and probably had to keep on his toes to watch out for Foxy's antics.

When we walked out of the mall, looking like the sluts we are, she made sure everyone saw us and appreciated how sexy we were dressed. Larry had not even laid a hand on me yet, while his wife had explored my body without hesitation.

Then Larry got into bed with me and started stroking my tits and playing with my nipples. I was so horny and then I noticed Larry was tying one hand to the bed post. "What are you doing!" I asked and Larry started tying the other hand up. Pretty soon he had me spreadeagled on the bed and I couldn't move very well.

I trusted Larry but I wasn't sure because I wouldn't be able to stop him, if he did something I didn't like. My legs were spread wide and tied to opposite bed posts. Anyone who walked into the bedroom could see right up my open pussy or do anything they wanted. The bedroom door was wide open and Larry had made no attempt to close or lock it.

My good girl side was trying to tell me that it was not proper for a nice girl to be naked and tied spread wide on the bed. I looked at his big hard dick, which I knew was going to finish my conversion. At the same time, my bad girl side was saying, "Girl, you want that hard cock buried in your tight little cunt. Lay back and enjoy it because if he ties you up then anything nasty you do is not your fault."

Larry told me that it would be easier if I just took it and then I realized he was fixing to fuck me, no matter what I said. I was tied up and as hard as I pulled I couldn't get loose. Larry was stroking his big dick and it was right by my mouth but he would not let me have it. All I could do was look at his dick and lick my lips. It was so close to my mouth and as Larry stroked it, I could see pre-cum all over the head of his big dick.

I told him that I wasn't sure about fucking him but I might suck his dick since I've done that a couple of times. Since I've been married, I have never been with anyone else and I was starting to have second thoughts, even as I looked at his beautiful dick right by my mouth. I told him that I didn't think I wanted to go through with this and he told me that whatever happened was out of my control. He was really serious about sticking that beautiful dick in me, no matter what I said!

"Larry," I said, "Please don't stick your dick in me. I don't think I want it anymore."

Larry didn't say anything except, "Be quiet and hold still." He got between my legs and spread them even further apart. Then I could feel the head of his dick against my pussy. He didn't even try to lick my pussy to make it wet and easy to go in. In the back of my mind, I knew that it wasn't necessary as pussy juice was running out of my love box.

"Please stop!" I pleaded as his dick started to invade my pussy. I struggled but the ropes were too tight and there was nothing I could do. I thought about yelling for Francis but I figured he was busy and Larry would probably punish me for stopping him.

I remembered about the safe word, Pizza, but thought I could talk him out of sticking his big dick in me. I could feel his dick between my lips and the head started to penetrate my pussy. I shouldn't be doing this, I thought to myself as I'm a nice girl but he is treating me like a slut.

All this time, his dick was working its way into my pussy and it was getting harder and harder to think about anything besides being violated. What could I do, I thought? Larry has me tied up and he is on top of me holding my hands down on the bed. There was nothing I could do to stop him and I could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter. That made it easier for his dick to work its way into my wet hole.

My pussy was so full from his dick and getting juicier and juicier. My mind was running wild as I realized that whatever happened to me was not my fault as I was tied to the bed and pinned down. Without realizing it, my thoughts started rotating around my pussy and his monster dick in me. Not having to worry about doing something wrong was placing me in a world I had never been in before.

Even though I realized that this was just a mind game with the ropes, it made it easy to get rid of any lingering doubts about fucking a total stranger as "nice" girls wouldn't do something like this. Since I was tied to the bed completely naked, there was absolutely nothing I could do to stop him from ravaging me. Before I knew it, I was on the verge of the biggest climax of my life and then I started telling him to fuck me harder to put me over the top and don't stop!

My pussy was throbbing as his dick pounded into me. I never noticed that he had untied my legs and started lifting my legs up into the air. He slipped his hands behind my knees and continued to spread my legs and lift them higher. As he lifted my legs up, it made his dick go deeper into my pussy. His cock was driving me wild and I could feel the head hitting the back of my pussy. I couldn't believe that his dick could actually hit bottom but every time he rammed into me, I could feel his dick completely filling me up. The heat from his cock was driving me crazy.

For a second, I thought about what Kim or Steve would say if they came upstairs and saw me with my legs spread wide and up on top of Larry's shoulders. I knew I should be embarrassed by my slutty behavior and the fact anyone could see my pussy spread wide open and being violated by his big long cock. I could feel the lips of my pussy as they held his dick in their hot wet grasp.

I thought to myself, I'm acting just like a common slut and then it dawned on me that I was a common dirty nasty slut! The thought of Kim, Steve, or even my husband watching me get the fucking of my life and it turned me on so much. I could not believe how wet and sloppy I was. It didn't seem to bother Larry, if anything it made him fuck me harder.

Then he told me that I couldn't come until he allowed me to, which caused me to start begging him to let me come. My pussy was on fire and any other time I would have been embarrassed by the sloshing noise it was making. Every time his cock slid in, I could hear it pumping out more pussy juice. I tried to come but Larry had told me not to and unbelievably my pussy would not come!

I was getting hotter and hotter as he continued to pound into me and I didn't know how much longer I could take it but he wouldn't let me get off. All I could think about was my pussy and what his dick was doing to me. My begging got more frantic as I needed to come and begging him didn't seem to work. Any other guy would have come long ago but Larry just kept on pounding into me relentlessly.

Larry started to tease me that he didn't think I was ready yet and I kept begging to please let me come. Then he reached behind my head and held my head up until I could see his dick going in and out of my pussy. This is the first time I had actually watched someone fucking me. I could even see the veins on his dick as they stood out from his rigid shaft when it plunged into my wet pussy.

With him holding my legs up and my head up, it curled me up and put his dick so close to my mouth. If it slipped out of me then I knew that it would be in my mouth in an instant. I licked my lips in anticipation of his pussy coated dick in my mouth and started hoping that it would slip out, just not when I was comming.

As I watched his dick get swallowed up by my hungry pussy, I started thinking about what it was going to taste like when he shoved it into my mouth. I remember opening my mouth and licking my lips in anticipation of his glorious dick in my mouth. He was holding my head up and even if I had wanted to turn away it would have been impossible to dodge his dick. There was no way that I was going to miss the opportunity to suck him off. My conscience should have bothered me as I rarely sucked my husband off and now it was the only thing in my mind was to get off and get him off in my mouth.

By this time, my whole body was shaking from being right on the edge of a climax for what seemed like hours, when he finally said it was okay and started pounding me harder than ever with his hard dick, which felt like a hot poker in my wet box. His okay was all I needed as I had a climax like I've never had before. Sex with my husband was great but this was a whole different level. I couldn't control my body as I convulsed like someone having a seizure. I had my fingernails dug into Larry's back as I jerked and bounced around on his dick. I knew I was drawing blood but I couldn't help but dig my nails into his back.

As I started to come down, I realized that Larry was still fucking me but had eased up on the intensity to let me slowly come back to earth. God, he was the best fuck I had ever had and I wasn't sure exactly how much I could tell my husband until I found out well Foxy had fucked him. His dick was still working my pussy and it felt so good, I was limp as a noodle and almost completely done.

I wonder if I told Francis, "It was okay." Would he buy that story?

I asked him if he had come and he said no that he wanted to take care of me first. That was so neat, a guy who satisfied his partner first when most guys only wanted to get their rocks off and turn the TV back on.

I remembered while I was climaxing, that I wanted to suck his dick so bad and taste our love juice. I told him to lie down and relax and I would take care of him. I slid down and lay on his stomach with his big cock right in front of my face. It was still hard as a rock and shiny from all my pussy juice and I could smell the aroma from our love making. No correct that, we didn't make love, we FUCKED! Love didn't have anything to do with it, I had just had my brains fucked out pure and simple by an almost total stranger.

I kissed the head of his dick and rubbed it against my lips. His dick was soaked with my pussy and positively dripping wet. It tasted so good and I rubbed the pussy onto my lips from his cock. First I licked it all over and would take my tongue and run it up the side of his dick from the base to the head. I was trying to take my time but my mouth and my brain said no that's enough, so I opened my mouth and took as much as I could fit. I could almost get half of his dick in my mouth and my lips were spread as wide as I could get them.

He let out a little moan as I swallowed his cock and tasted my pussy juice. I started bobbing up and down while trying to swallow as much as possible. I tried taking his dick down my throat but kept on gagging which made us both laugh.

His dick felt so good sliding in and out of my mouth. I went to work in earnest to suck the cum out of his cock. He was rubbing my butt, while I sucked his dick, and slowly started to work on my pussy. My pussy was so wet and his fingers just fell into me. I could hear the noise my sloppy pussy made when he worked his fingers in my hole.

His fingers felt so good in my pussy that it was getting hard to concentrate on sucking his dick. I was determined to get him off and started stroking his dick while I sucked it. Then I felt the bed move and I'm thinking to myself, I don't care who this is as long as they help me take care of him. Then I felt a soft hand on my butt and figured that must be one of the girls.

I felt her hand pull Larry's fingers out of my pussy and replace them with her own. As her fingers invaded my well fucked pussy, I was wondering who it was but I really didn't care at this point. I've just got my lights drilled out by someone's husband while my husband was fucking some other girl. As least I hoped he was getting laid as this might turn out to be a little awkward when I tell hubby that I'm thinking about being a love slave and fuck buddy to Larry.

As I felt the big head of hair, I knew it had to be Foxy. She had this big mane that looked so erotic. I could just imagine my husband holding onto that hair as he pumped his load into her mouth.

Sure enough Foxy slid down beside me and wrapped her lips around the side of Larry's dick and started helping me suck it. We looked into each others eyes as I sucked her husband's dick and tried to coach him into cumming into my mouth.

I wasn't sure exactly what to do so I just kept sucking his dick and looking into her eyes. I could tell that she was really horny and I hoped my husband had done a reasonably good job of taking care of her. I pulled his dick out of my mouth and offered it to her and she quickly swallowed virtually every inch of his dick. I couldn't believe how much of his cock disappeared into her mouth and she didn't gag or anything. She sucked his dick for a second and then I could see her eyes roll back into her head until all I could see was white.

She was jerking and thrashing around as she sucked madly on his cock. Larry ran his fingers through her hair and held her down until her lips were actually on his stomach. She had swallowed his entire dick while coming the whole time.

When she finally stopped jerking, she collapsed on the bed and Larry's dick slipped out of her mouth. At first, I thought that she was unconscious but then I could see her starting to come around. She looked so pretty and sexy; I knew that I was going to fuck her before the night was out.

I leaned over and kissed her while our tits were together and I could feel her nipples burning into mine. Her lips were so soft and as I slipped my tongue into her mouth, I could taste cum on her tongue. She started sucking my tongue and my whole body came alive.

I couldn't believe it but I was about to come from kissing my lover's wife. I felt her fingers slipping into my pussy and she quickly jacked me off while sucking on my tongue.

Normally, I come maybe once or twice while fucking hubby but here I was acting like a complete slut with two almost total strangers. The bad thing was that I didn't care and being a slut didn't seem like such a bad idea at all. After I stopped coming, she slipped her fingers out of my pussy and slid them into her mouth. She watched me as she was sucking the juice off of her fingers and I could see her start to come again. It was not a big one but she closed her eyes and came while sucking my pussy off of her fingers. That was so hot and it made me want to fuck her all night.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds