Dad Cums to the Rescue

Fuck! That's not what I offered. Or did I? I wanted to help her... but...

"Please," she said, patting the seat next to her. "Don't back out now. I really need this."

I had no doubt that Jude was about to blow me, even if that's not what she intended. As my mind grappled with the morality of it, my body, or maybe it was just my dick, led me over to the couch. "Are you sure about this?" I asked, giving her one last chance to back out. It was clearly beyond my control to stop.

"Let's start with a kiss," she said, seductively.

I wrapped an arm around her and tenderly kissed her on the lips. She parted her mouth, letting me probe her with my tongue. I was instantly transported back in time to a warm spring night, making out with my future wife.

She pulled away, giving me a skeptical look. "Dad!" she said, frustrated. "I thought we were supposed to be practicing how to deal with Billy. If he kissed me like that, he wouldn't be a problem."

"I'm sorry, Jude," I said, snapping back to the moment. "You remind me so much of Janice that I... Sorry, it won't happen again."

Starting over, I kissed her roughly, jamming my tongue into her mouth. She resisted, turning her head to catch a breath. I reached for her breast and squeezed it hard. She bit her lip, suppressing the urge to say something.

"Oh Billy," she said, "that feels so good. I bet you'd like to see my tits."

I pulled back, winking at her, letting her know that she was on the right track. Getting back into character, I gave her breast one more rough squeeze, then said, "Sure baby, show me those big tits."

In one swift motion, she pulled down her tube top and unhooked her bra, exposing her luscious melons. I stared, drooling over those magnificent tits.

She squeezed them gently, tugging at her nipples, showing off for Billy. I continued staring, watching her work her hard nipples.

"Oh Billy," she cooed, "Showing off for you is making me so hot. I want you want to suck my tits?"

My lips devoured a nipple before she completed her sentence. I alternated, going from one to the other, sucking as hard as I could.

"You're so good at that Billy," she whispered, "Is your cock getting hard?"

"Uh-huh," I said, pulling away from her tits to answer her.

"Mmmm, pull out your big cock. I want to see it."

I quickly unzipped and slid my pants down as she fumbled with my boxers, freeing my cock.

"Fuck. Billy, it's so big!" she said, firmly squeezing my cock and giving me a couple of quick strokes. "What you're doing to my tits is getting me dripping wet. Touch my pussy and see for yourself."

I was proud of how she was using her newfound skills, and so fucking turned on by her suggestion. I struggled to keep in character, acting like a crude teenager. She parted her legs as I pawed at her crotch, roughly grabbing for her pussy. Oops! She still had her panties on. That's a mistake.

"What's wrong Daddy," she said, panting. "Why did you stop?"

Fuck, it took every ounce of control I had left to stop and put my teaching hat back on. "You don't want Billy fumbling with your panties. Remember, you're doing his thinking for him, you're controlling his actions. You don't want any disruptions that will give him a chance to get off track and back to his old ways."

"I see," she said, "I'll go commando on our next date." She raised her ass off the couch and slid her pair of lacy black bikini panties down her legs, flinging them over her shoulder. "You know, Dad, I almost got off when you were sucking my tits. Are you ready to get back to... our lesson?"

"Lesson?" I said, barely able to contain my amusement. My cock was rock hard and sticking up for her to see. She grinned and reached for me, giving me two more gentle strokes.

"Mmmm," she replied seductively, "time to get me off, then you'll get your reward."

Was she talking to me, or was it Billy? I returned to her tits, my mouth wide, sucking in as much as I could. I grabbed for her crotch, forcing her legs apart. Her thick mat of hair surprised me and tugged at it with my fingers, intending to cause her some discomfort before I jammed my fingers into her.

She gasped, but held her tongue. I roughly pushed two fingers into her. "I want to taste your fingers," she commanded.

I withdrew my fingers and raised them to her lips, painting them with her slippery juices. Her lips parted, and I plunged my fingers in, feeling her suck on them, licking them clean. It did not escape my attention that her hand had slipped down between her legs.

"What are you doing?" I asked, eager to see how she would handle it.

"Fuck Billy," she said, putting her hand back on my cock. "I'm so fucking hot, I can't wait to suck your cock, just like you sucked my tits. But first, you have to get me off. Keep sucking my tits."

True to her word, she stroked me as I gazed at her face and then returned to sucking her tits.

"Yes, yes, Billy," she said, panting heavily. "My fingers are in my cunt, my hot wet cunt. You can make me come just by sucking my tits. Can you do that for me, Billy, make me come? Hurry, so I can start sucking your big cock."

I devoured her tits, sucking her nipples, tugging at them with my lips. I ran my hand down her arm, following it to her hand, feeling her fingers frantically pressing against her clit. I wondered if Billy would even know what she was doing. I reached below her hand and slid a finger up inside her wet cunt.

"Oh fuck, Billy!" she shouted. "I'm going to come. Yes... yes... Here I come Billy... Now!"

Her body went rigid and her hand locked around my cock, nearly getting me off. She shrieked as each pulse of her orgasm coursed through her body. Exhausted, she slumped into the couch, releasing her grip on my cock.

"Jeez Dad," she said, her breathing still labored. "I hope it goes this well with Billy."

"You did great," I replied, "he will be putty in your hands. Now, are you going to blow him?" Was I asking her to suck me off?

"If Billy can get me off like you just did, I think he deserves one, don't you?"

I smiled, eager to continue her lesson. "Just don't be too quick."

She laughed, then removed her hand from my cock before things went too far. "How should I do this?"

"Get to your knees and position your face over my cock. Use your hands to stroke me while you suck on the head. Once you get the hang of it, use one hand to massage my balls while you stroke with the other."

I felt her warm, wet lips engulf the head of my cock as she followed my instructions to the letter. After several slow strokes, she raised her head and asked, "Like this?"

"Oh yeah," I said, "you're a natural. I hate to do this, but take a break while I explain a few things."

She sat up on her haunches and gave me a quizzical look. However, she kept her grip on my cock and continued to stroke it.

"First, you have to learn how to avoid your natural gag reflex. When the head of a cock touches the back of your throat, you will gag. Only practice will help you suppress that reflex, and that takes time."

"How much time?"

"A lot more than we have."

"Okay, so what should do I do about it now?"

"You just try to avoid it. That means keeping just the head of his cock in your mouth. Use your tongue and lips to keep him aroused. The area just below the head, on the underside, is the most sensitive, so focus your efforts there."

"I see," she replied, "anything else."

"Using your hand is important, just like you do when you are jacking guys off. Also, use your saliva to lubricate the shaft, lots of it, so your hand slides easily. Get him sloppy wet."

"Okay, so I use my mouth and my hands, working together. I can do that."

"Good," I said, "there is just one last thing, you need to learn how to handle cum."

"Yeah," she said, "I don't want to get any in my mouth. It's disgusting."

"True," I said, "but no more disgusting than sucking your own juices, which you just did."

"Oh," she said, not quite buying the comparison.

"Listen," I said, "it's one of those things that you need do, even if you don't like it. Turning your head away when a guy comes... well, it's a form of rejection. You just shouldn't do it."

"Okay, I guess, but what if I really don't like it?"

"This is a case of telling another little white lie. You tell Billy that it's the best thing you ever tasted, that you love it and can't get enough. Trust me, it will pay off for you in spades, especially when he eats your pussy."

"But what if I gag on it?"

"You won't, if you take the proper precautions. When you feel him about to come, move up on his cock so just the head is in your mouth. And use the back of your tongue to close off your throat. The first shot of cum can be powerful, and if it goes down your throat, it will make you choke. Continue using your hand to stroke him until you drain him."

"Okay, but what if it is too much, more than I can hold in my mouth?"

"Jude, only in porn movies do guys produce buckets of cum. For everybody else, it's only about a teaspoon, an amount that you can easily handle."

"Really!" 
Obviously she had been watching too many porn movies. "Yes, and lastly, don't spit it out. It will leave your guy with an unpleasant memory of his blowjob; it's another form of rejection."

"I have to swallow it?"

"Yes, and since you're going to do it, you should make a nasty spectacle out of it. You want him walking away thinking that was the hottest blowjob he's ever had, or ever will have."

"And that's how Mom did it?"

"Absolutely! She was the best."

"You ready?" she asked.

"Uh-huh," I said, trying not to sound too eager.

She leaned down and opened her mouth, just inches from the head of my cock. "Dad," she said, pausing, choosing her words carefully. "I want you to enjoy this. I know you don't date anymore, and I don't want to pretend that you are Billy. Think of it as my way of saying thanks... For everything."

Before I could even contemplate a reply, her tongue touched the head of my cock, bathing me in her warm saliva. She followed with her lips, sucking in the head of my cock. I sunk back into the couch and closed my eyes. I felt a youthful Janice wrapping her soft lips around my hard cock.

She made little slurping sounds and explored my cock with her lips and tongue, taking me in a little further on each stroke. She used her hands to spread her oozing saliva along my shaft and gingerly cupped my balls, gently squeezing them.

My hand wandered over her shoulders, gently massaging them as she sucked my cock. Her soft hair flowed through my fingers.

She picked up her pace, bobbing up and down on my cock, testing out how far she could take me in without gagging.

I gazed down her arched back, admiring her supple body, and the luscious ass just out of view. I ran my hand along her spine and over the cheek of her ass. I've long had a fetish for assholes, and I don't mean the obnoxious people I've encountered. I mean the real thing, the tight little puckers tucked away deep between a pair of firm ass cheeks. Janice tolerated my fetish, letting me finger hers when I wanted to, and occasionally letting me fuck her in the ass. Did she enjoy it? Probably, but she would never admit it.

I'd lost track of time, lost in my memories of Janice sucking my cock. I was getting close to coming.

Jude tensed up when I pressed the tip of my finger into her tight asshole. It caught me by surprise and brought me back to the present, reminding me it was Jude sucking my cock. I quickly corrected my mistake, withdrawing my finger and leaving her ass alone.

I could feel my cockhead bouncing against the back of her throat. Good girl. She was taking this seriously, working diligently to perfect her skills. I couldn't hold out much longer. I toyed with surprising her, something I had done many times to Janice, much to her consternation.

But not now, not for Jude's first time. "Get ready," I said, my breathing heavy, panting.

She pulled up, keeping just the head of my cock in her mouth, stroking me furiously, her hands flying over my slippery shaft.

I arched my back, pressing myself up into her mouth. She compensated, ready to take my load. She let out a little squeak when my first rope of cum blasted into her mouth. She slowed her stroking, adjusting it to match each pulse of cum erupting from the head of my cock, keeping her lips tightly wrapped around my cock.

My cock drained, I relaxed, my body moulding itself to the soft leather of the couch. She raised her head and looked into my eyes. Except for a small glob on her lips, she had taken it all in.

I smiled and used my thumb to swipe it away from her lips. She looked unsure of exactly what to do next.

"Show me," I said.

She tried to open her mouth, but only managed to let a big gob drool out onto her chin. She brought her hand and caught it just in time, keeping it from falling onto her skirt. She almost lost the whole load trying to suppress a giggle.

"Tilt your head back," I said, amused by her struggle.

She did, opening her mouth and using her tongue to swirl around my sticky white goo, showing me the results.

"Nice," I said, "it will definitely impress Billy."

She swallowed with an audible gulp. "Fuck, Dad!" she said, "that's way more than a teaspoon."

I laughed. "Okay, maybe I meant a tablespoon. I've never sucked a cock, so I was only guessing."

She gave me a little slap on the arm, then kissed me, sliding her tongue between my lips, giving me a taste of what she had just swallowed. "Did I do good? As good as Mom?" she asked.

"Jude," I said, truthfully, "you're a natural. Mom was good, but you... well... maybe it's just that it has been such a long time for me... You are fantastic."

"I had a great teacher," she replied, beaming with pride.

She stood and turned to head upstairs. "Dad," she said, turning back, "What was that thing you did with my ass? I wasn't expecting it."

I felt my face flush.

"Dad, you're blushing!" she exclaimed, sitting back down.

"Sorry Jude," I said, "I confused you with Mom."

"I figured that," she said, "but why did you stick your finger... you know... in my ass."

"It's a little fetish of mine," I said, "something your mom tolerated."

"That turns you on?"

"Uh-huh," I replied, sheepishly, "it turns me on more than you can imagine."

"Why?" she asked.

"Who knows?" I replied. "That's why it's called a fetish. The sight of a tight little asshole drives me wild; it makes me want to touch it."

"Really?" she said, "and Mom let you do that?"

"Yes."

"I see," she said, "and did Mom do that to you... you know... stick a finger up your ass."

"You sure you want to pursue this?" I asked.

She nodded, deep in thought. "You liked to have Mom's finger up your ass?"

"Yes... Yes... Yes," I said, "You've busted me. I'm a real pervert."

"Okay Dad," she said, "I'll let it go for now, but you haven't heard the last of this."

"Good," I said, teasing her, "now get out of here."

*****

I was just tidying up the kitchen when Jude came in the front door.

"Hi Dad," she said, surprised to see me home. "Playing hooky?"

"Busted!" I said, "Work is slow, so I snuck in a round of golf this morning. Why are you home early?"

"Half-day," she said. She tossed her book bag on the table and wiped her face with a towel.

"You're sweaty. Did you work out?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said, "then I ran a 5k."

"How about a sandwich? The makings are still out."

"Thanks," she replied, "I grabbed something on the way home. I'm good."

"Are you and Billy still on for tomorrow?" An innocent question, but I suddenly felt that I was fishing for something, maybe a repeat of yesterday's lesson.

"Yes," she said, "no changes. I'm trying not to think about it. I don't want to get cold feet."

She may not have realized it, but she gave me an opening. After getting sucked off yesterday, all I could think about were those luscious, full lips. But the initiative had to come from her; I didn't want to ask.

"Don't worry, Jude," I said. "Billy will be a very lucky guy."

"I know," she replied, wistfully, "but more practice wouldn't hurt, would it?"

Bingo. How to hide my enthusiasm without putting her off. Fuck! It just occurred to me that I was teaching her how to manipulate Billy in exactly the same way I was manipulating her. Oh well, all's fair in love and war.

"No, it wouldn't hurt," I said, trying to look disinterested. I wanted to say more, but held my tongue. The next step was up to her.

"Dad," she said, looking serious. "Don't be so fucking subtle. You want this more than I do."

I felt my face flush. What have I created. No point in denying it now. "You're good," I said, "go up and shower, then get your sweet ass back down here. I've got some new lessons for you."

"That's better," she said, "and pour me a drink. But not down here, come upstairs."

I carried the bottle of Gentleman Jack and two tumblers upstairs and sat down on her bed, waiting for her to get out of the shower. She came in, wearing a lightweight terry robe. She looked great, vibrant, with no makeup. I poured two generous servings and handed her a glass, giving it a clink. "Bottoms up!"

She took a small sip and grinned at me.

"What?" I said, toying with her.

"Tell me what you meant yesterday," she said, "when you were talking about Billy showing his appreciation by eating my pussy."

"I said that?"

"Uh-huh," she said, "It sounds like something I'd like to try. If only I had someone to show me how..."

"Funny," I said, giving my tongue a little flutter, "has anyone done it before?"

"Really Dad," she said, sarcastically, "you're giving me way too much credit. No, I haven't tried it before, but I'm guessing that's about to change."

"It's hard to remember this is all new to you. I mean, after yesterday... well, you seem to be pretty experienced. Sorry. It's the equivalent of a blowjob, only for a girl."

"Is it also called sixty-nine?" she asked, getting serious again. "I've heard of that before."

"Sixty-nine is doing both at the same time. The girl sucks and the guy licks, usually with the girl on top."

"Cool," she said, "and they both get off at the same time?"

"Well, it's theoretically possible, but it rarely works that way."

"Why not?"

"Think about it, when you get off, you kind of loose control. It's hard to be sucking a cock at the same time."

"Oh," she said, "I guess that makes sense. So who gets off first?"

"That can be a problem. It is usually easier for a girl to suck her guy off, and you know what happens once a guy gets off. So best to follow Janice's rule, the girl always gets off first."

"How?"

"Well," I said, "don't get serious about sucking the guy until you get off. Just tease him enough to keep him hard."

"Yeah," she said, "that sounds simple enough."

"It is," I said, "but you'd be surprised by how many girls fuck that up. They get turned on and can't resist sucking their guy."

"Okay professor," she said, draining her glass. "I think I've got it. Ready to eat some pussy!" As she spoke, she tugged on the knot of her robe and slipped it off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor.

I gave her a low whistle. It was my first sight of her naked, and she was drop dead gorgeous. I just stared, speechless.

"How do I compare to Mom," she asked, gently squeezing her tits.

She was serious and wanted to know. Thank God she didn't ask me how she looked; I don't think I could come up with anything intelligible. But a comparison to Janice, that I could do from memory.

"Well," I said, "I think I already told you your tits are much bigger. Like you, Janice was a cheerleader, athletic, but not as curvy. Your hips are broader and you have more of an hourglass figure than she did. I loved her, but on the sexy scale... well, I think you win that one."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds