Dad Cums to the Rescue

"Keep going," she said, "I enjoy hearing about Janice."

"You're taller, by an inch or two, and your legs are a little longer. Her hair was a touch lighter than yours. You're a very dark brunette. Her skin color was a little darker, with a hint of olive, maybe from her Italian heritage. Yours is creamy white, more like alabaster."

"What else?"

"Well, you have a thick bush. I'm not really sure about Janice, since she always kept it neatly trimmed."

"How so?"

"She had a small patch above her lips, but the rest was shaved clean, or waxed, I'm not sure which, including the crack of her ass. I think she called it a landing strip."

She fluffed up her thick patch of black hair. "It is kind of unruly," she said. "Do you think I should trim it?"

"It's up to you," I said, "some guys like a thick patch."

"What about you, how do you like it?"

"Mmmm," I said, "I'll let you know." I slid off the bed and knelt on the floor, my face at the same level as her pussy. "Show me more."

She stepped forward and pulled upward on her muff, exposing the lips of her pussy and stretching them into a tightly closed slit.

"Nice I said," placing my hands on her ass and pulling her towards me. I extended my tongue and gave her a quick lick, moistening the outer lips of her pussy. "Feel good?" I asked, gazing up into her eyes.

"Uh-huh," she replied, "a little more, just like that."

I pressed on, using the flat of my tongue over her puffy lips, not trying to penetrate her gash.

She released her grip and used both hands to grab a tuft of hair on each side of her pussy. I leaned back and watched her pull her lips apart, spreading her wet, pink gash for me. "Better?"

I moved in quickly, not bothering to reply, and licked her from top to bottom with the tip of my tongue.

She moaned when I found her hard little button. I worked it from side to side as she rocked against me, pressing herself into my face.

"Oh Daddy," she moaned, releasing her hold on her pussy lips and pulling on my head, forcing my tongue into her. I fluttered my tongue against her clit, listening to the ever increasing level of her moans. Her breath came in short bursts, and I could sense that she was about to come. Not a moment too soon. I gulped in a quick breath and pressed her hard, my tongue aching from exertion.

She cried out, and I felt a warm flow of musky juices hit my chin. I eased up, gently flicking her clit as pulse after pulse of pleasure coursed through her shuddering body.

She collapsed onto her knees and kissed me tenderly, licking my face, lapping up her musky juices. "Dad, that was fucking great!"

I smiled at her. "If that was a thank you, then you're welcome."

"I think you enjoyed that as much as I did," she said.

"True," I replied, "there is nothing like getting up close and personal with a gorgeous pussy to get a guy turned on."

"Are you ready for your turn?" she asked, licking her lips for emphasis.

"I am," I said. "What's on the menu?"

"Well..." she said, tempting me, "Yesterday I did pretty good getting your cock against the back of my throat. I want to work on that, you know, to get past my gag reflex and get your cock all the way in."

Wow! Could this get any better. My hard cock strained against the fabric of my pants. She was so close, I could almost imagine myself inside her. Fuck! Knock it off, you're not going to fuck her.

I stood, letting her unbuckle my belt and unzip my pants while I unbuttoned my shirt. She pulled my pants down and let my cock spring free, pointing straight into her smiling face.

"Ready?" she asked, licking her lips.

"More than ready," I replied, stroking my cock, stretching it closer to her waiting lips.

She leaned in and licked the head of my cock. I massaged her shoulders and back. Her gentle sucking sounds were music to my ears.

She engulfed my cock, pushing in until I felt myself at the back of her throat. She gagged slightly before pulling back just a little. It passed quickly, and she pushed in again, gently bouncing the head of my cock into her throat.

"Just like that," I whispered. "It feels so good." She placed her hands on my thighs and only used her mouth on my cock. I felt myself enter the tight confines of her throat, as each little bounce took me further into her.

She slowly pulled back from my cock and looked up. "How's that?"

"Mmm," I said, "It's so tight. And so deep. Are you doing okay?"

"I'm fine, but you look a little wobbly. Should we lay down?"

As I lay back on the floor, she moved to my side to get a better angle on my cock. She swallowed the entire length of my cock. I closed my eyes and let my hands wander down to her ass, squeezing her firm ass cheeks. I felt an orgasm building as my cock slid in and out of into her throat.

"Dad!," she exclaimed, pulling away from my cock. "You're doing it again."

"What--"

"My asshole, Dad," she said, looking into my eyes. "You're fingering it again."

It was only then that I realized that the tip of my finger was pressing into her tight entrance. I quickly pulled it out. "Sorry, I didn't realize... my mind wandered, that's all."

"Did I do something wrong?"

"No Jude," I said, "You were doing such a good job that I closed my eyes, and let myself think of Janice, and what we used to do."

"Oh," she said, satisfied with my answer. "Did Mom enjoy being fingered like that?" I could feel my cock soften as we talked. My lust had gotten the best of me, and now I had fucked up a great blowjob.

"Well..." I replied, "I could never be sure. But I know she liked the effect it had on me, so I guess you could say she tolerated it."

"I see..." she said, thoughtfully. "Once I got over the initial shock, it felt kind of good." She sat up and took my soft cock into her warm hands, spreading her saliva down its length. "I think I'd like it."

I laughed. "Shall we find out?"

"Mmmm," she said, curious, "tell me what Mom would do for you."

"Just now, when you were on your knees, bending down to suck me, it's times like that I wish I was behind you looking at your ass. Mom understood that, and would put on a little show for me, showing off her ass, spreading her cheeks, letting me lick her crack."

"Ohhh," she cooed, "that's nasty. What else?"

"Other times she would go further, fingering herself, rubbing lube into her tight ass... getting it ready for me to... well, I think I mentioned it to you before, she would occasionally let me fuck her in the ass."

Just talking about this had my cock rock hard again. It didn't hurt that she continued stroking me as we spoke.

"I'll start with a little show," she said, "do you want me kneeling, or standing?"

Fuck! Could this get better? "Standing," I said, trying to remain calm.

"So... do I start by giving you a little peek? Is that the way Mom did it?"

"What your Mom really liked was watching my face as she opened herself up to me."

"How?"

"Looking back between her legs, you know... when she spread her cheeks for me."

"Ohhh," she cooed, "that's nasty!"

"Very," I replied. I sat up and brought her up to a standing position, turning her away from me. "Last chance to change your mind."

"Never," she replied, looking at me over her shoulder. She bent forward.

I broke eye contact to gaze at the gorgeous ass just inches from my face. I squeezed her cheeks, gently jiggling them. In truth, she looked nothing like Janice. Her slender legs left a wide gap that should have exposed her pussy and asshole. However, her thick patch of dark hair kept her charms hidden, all the way up to the top of her ass crack.

"Dad?" she asked, waiting for me to say something.

"Sorry Jude," I said, refocusing my mind. "You're beautiful, but different from your mother."

"How so?"

"I told you that she shaved, and that she was less curvy than you. In this position, I could see the lips of her pussy and a tiny bit of her asshole. You have so much hair; it keeps it all hidden."

"Oh," she said, bending all the way over. She ran her hands up the back of her thighs, stopping at her ass and pulling at her cheeks. "Better?"

"Some," I said, looking carefully.

"I keep forgetting," she said, "you like it nasty." She pulled hard, her cheeks opening up and revealing the tight pucker of her asshole.

I leaned in and gave her a quick lick, starting at the base of her pussy lips and running my tongue up her crack, over the crinkly skin of her little pucker and stopping at the top of her crack. Her tight curls tickled the end of my tongue.

"Ohhh!" she exclaimed when my tongue touched her asshole. "Do that again."

Yes. Perhaps she shared my fetish. I moved in, rimming her asshole, drawing tiny circles around it. I was in heaven and discretely stroked my cock. As much as I wanted another blowjob, jacking off while rimming her asshole was not something I could pass up.

She responded by rhythmically moving her ass from side to side, pulling her cheeks even further apart, pushing back against my tongue.

"Oh Dad," she said, "that feels so good... better than I thought it would.... Can you come like this, I mean jacking off while you do this?"

"Uh-huh," I said, without taking my tongue away from her asshole.

After a long pause, she said, "Are you sure you want to waste it, by jacking off?"

I pulled away to make eye contact. She watched me from between her legs.

"I mean," she continued, "you said Mom would sometimes do more... more than just let you watch."

"Yes," I said, cautiously, "sometimes she would let me fuck her... fuck her in the ass... Is that what you're talking about?"

She nodded. "Tell me how she would do it."

"Jude," I said, unconvincingly, "are your sure, it's a big step."

"Just tell me about it," she said, a determined look on her face. "Then I'll decide."

"Well..." I said, cautiously, "she would use some lube to finger herself... you know... to get loosened up to take my cock. She'd start with one finger, then work her way up to three fingers. By then, I was so turned on, that I was ready to jump her bones."

"How?"

"You mean the position?"

"Yeah."

"We tried several, but her favorite was to lay on top of me, with her back against my chest. It gave her more control, and she liked to use one of her dildos to get herself off."

"Can we try it?"

"It's been a long time, Jude," I said. "I doubt that I even have any lube."

"Check under my bed, feel around for a shoebox."

I looked at her quizzically, tucking my hand under her bed, searching until I found it. I pulled out a pink shoebox and recognized it immediately."

"How did you get this?"

"I found it a few years ago, rummaging through Mom's old things. Pretty cool, huh?"

Janice had kept her collection of sex toys in a box just like this. I was pretty sure I knew what I would find if I opened it. "You looked through it?"

"Uh-huh," she said, grinning at me, "I even tried a few of them out."

"Is there still some lube in there?"

"Uh-huh," she said, opening the box and handing me a squeeze tube."

"How about a blue dildo?" I asked, "She liked to use it when I was... you know... It helped her get off."

"This one," she said, holding up a flexible blue dildo.

"That's the one," I said, giving her a broad grin. "Bend back down and spread your cheeks. I'll get things started."

She opened herself up, and I squeezed a generous dollop of the slippery goo into her crack, just above her asshole. I set the lube aside and slid my hands under hers, taking over the task of keeping her cheeks open. "Use your finger to spread the goo in..."

"My asshole," she said, finishing my sentence. She slid her ring finger into the goo in her crack and curled the tip under when she got to her tight entrance, pushing some in.

I pulled her cheeks wider apart, stretching her asshole open ever so slightly.

She responded by sinking her finger in, up to the first knuckle. I heard her gasp and wondered if she would tense up the same way she did when I first pushed a fingertip into her.

"That's good," I said, not giving her time to react. "Move it around a little, it will help relax you."

She did as I asked, then pulled it out just enough to get more goo on her finger. This time she didn't stop until her second knuckle disappeared into the tight hole. This time I heard a little moan. I think she was enjoying it.

"When you feel yourself relax," I said, "slide a second finger in." I still had both hands on her cheeks, keeping them open for her, but mostly so I could watch. I was so turned on I wanted to release her cheeks and free up my hand so I could wrap my fingers around my cock.

It was like she read my mind. As a second finger slide into her asshole, she reached down and squeezed my cock. "Just making sure you're ready," she said, "I think I'm getting close. How's the view?"

"So fine," I said, "just one more finger to go."

She struggled just a little, grunting, pressing her fingers in until she finally relaxed enough to get all three in. "Ahhh," she said, panting, "I can't believe this turns me on so much. Do you still think I need the dildo?"

She probably didn't, but that is what I wanted to see, just like Janice used to do. "Yes," I lied. "Can you reach it?"

"Yes," she said, releasing my cock and picking up the blue dildo. "Do you think I need some lube?"

Silly question. Her fingers were digging ever deeper into her ass. I used my thumbs to spread the lips of her cunt. Her pink gash was glistening, almost dripping. "Try sliding it in, you'll be fine."

I watched the blue dildo disappear into her cunt. "Ohhh" she cried out, moaning.

I released her cheeks and stood behind her, pulling her towards me until I felt the head of my cock against her hand. "It's time," I said, "pull your fingers out."

As her fingers came out, the head of my cock took their place, easily slipping into her tight hole.

"Ohhh yes," she said, adjusting to the sensation of my cock in her ass.

"When you're ready," I said, "push back on my cock, the hard part is over."

She gasped as the last of my cock entered her.

It felt so good... warm... slippery... and tight... so tight. I fought to keep from blowing my load.

"Let's get down on the floor." I pulled her back as I lay down, keeping her back tight against my chest. "Brace your feet on my thighs and spread your legs, as wide as you can."

She turned her head, giving me a confused look. "How am going to--"

"It's not necessary," I interrupted, my own breathing labored. Just the act of turning her head was enough to move my cock inside her. Fuck, how am I going to last. "Use the dildo to get yourself off, the rest will take care of itself."

She grinned at me, understanding my predicament. She pulled my hands up her tits and then slowly stroked herself with the dildo.

I squeezed her luscious breasts, thumbing her hard nipples. Her head was tossed back on my shoulder. Glancing down, I could see her hand working the dildo.

She was breathing heavily, her tongue sliding into my ear. If she was trying to be still, it wasn't working. She wiggled just enough to bring me to the edge of orgasm.

She gave no hint of how close she was, but she had to feel my body go rigid as I lost control, pumping her ass full of hot cum.

"Oh, Daddy!" she exclaimed. "I felt that all the way up inside."

Through my heavy breathing, I whispered, "Keep going... I want to see you finish."

She complied, returning to her dildo, stroking it furiously, finding her clit with her free hand and working it in tandem with the dildo.

She continued to squirm as my cock softened in her ass. She was close, grunting with each thrust of the dildo. I felt her come, her body writhing against me, my soft cock flopping out of her ass as she involuntarily tightened every muscle in her body.

We lay there, totally relaxed, not speaking.

"Dad," she finally said, "I think I can see why Mom liked to do that... occasionally."

I didn't reply, but gave her tits one last squeeze.

*****

The squeal of tires jolted me awake. I glanced at my watch; past midnight... Her date must have gone well.

Jude bounded into the house, grinning from ear to ear, a cowboy hat cocked precariously on her head. She pumped both fists into the air and did a quick little two-step, jumping with excitement. Running towards me, she leapt into my lap. I shook out the cobwebs as she bounced around in my lap. My thoughts immediately turned carnal. Was she wearing panties?

"Dad," she said, bubbling with excitement, "that was the best date ever."

Her eyes were wild with... what? Excitement? Lust? Drugs? "Are you high?" I asked.

"Fucking-A Dad!" she shouted, lifting her hat in the air. "High on cum... three loads of it."

I laughed out loud. You don't hear that every day. "Three?"

"Oh yeah, the last one in the driveway, just a few minutes ago. I'm so fired up, I could... Fuck Dad! I don't know what I could do."

She planted a wet kiss on me, forcing her tongue into my mouth. Was that Billy's cum I tasted? Her continuous movement, bouncing in my lap, was having a predictable effect on my cock. "Settle down," I said, "and tell me about your date."

"Later Dad," she said, dropping her voice to a whisper, "there's one last thing I want to do, to celebrate the end of a great date." She sat still for a moment and tugged on her tube top. Before I could react, her bra was flying across the room. She leaned forward and shimmied her tits, bouncing them on either side of my face.

"Jude," I said, my resistance quickly fading, "are you sure."

"Uh-huh Daddy," she cooed, seductively, "I'm going to fuck you. It's been on my mind... ever since our first lesson."

It wasn't a question, and she wasn't asking for permission. Who was I to deny such an intimate demand? Leaving myself no more time to think about it, I unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants.

"Oh, Daddy," she whispered, reaching back for my hard cock. I felt the prickly hair of her muff, followed by the warmth of her wet gash. She let go, letting me probe for her entrance and then plunging down on me when I found it.

Fuck! So hot... and wet... and tight, very tight. I was speechless.

She grabbed a handful of my shirt, like a bull rider grabbing a rope, then raised the cowboy hat over her head and shouted, at the top of her lungs, "Yee-haw!" I was a bucking bronco, and she rode me like a rodeo cowboy. I was in heaven, her tight wet pussy pounding my cock with abandon. I tried to visualize my wife, but even she had never pulled anything this bold.

She was non-stop motion, waving the cowboy hat as she fucked me silly. I'd read somewhere that a bull ride had to last eight seconds to be official and wondered if I could even make it that long.

I reached for her bouncing tits, thumbing her hard nipples. Her breathing was heavy, and she grunted with each downward thrust. It felt so fucking good. Please, please, just let me hold out a little longer.

"Daddy... Daddy... I'm...." She shrieked when her orgasm hit, somehow managing to keep riding me as it coursed through her body.

"Yee-haw!" I shouted, as loud as I could, when my first shot of cum blasted up into her.

My cock drained, I sat there, my mouth agape, watching as her orgasm subsided. She saw that I was about to say something.

"Hush," she said, "I'm not done. You told me nasty is better, and that's how I want you to remember my first fuck."

She lifted herself off my cock and used her fingers to scoop a gob of cum out of her dripping pussy. She smeared the sticky goo across my gaping mouth, then stuffed her fingers in.

"So nasty," I said, my words muffled by her fingers.

"Wait," she whispered, "there's more."

She scooped out more sticky cum, but this time kept it for herself, licking her fingers clean. When she finished, she gave a wet, sloppy kiss, sloshing the last of my cum into my mouth. "Now I'm done," she said, beaming with pride.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds