Daddy's Little Girl Ch. 03

Looking at me, thinking that I expected her to obediently ready herself for more nipple torture, she brought her hands to her breasts cupping them and lifting them for me. Without a word I leaned down and blew on her right nipple. She gasped and shuddered at my hot breath, the mix of stinging and warmth. I moved to her right nipple and blew on it. Keri brought her hands to my shoulders and gripped my upper arms as she lightly moaned.

“Oh God, daddy,” I heard her whisper as I used the tip of my tongue to lick around her right nipple. She thrust her breast forward into me as I flicked my tongue against her hard nipple and finally sucked it into my mouth, delighting in the engorged nub. I sucked and nibbled on it, flicking my tongue against it. She mewled like a cat and her hips rocked against me as she threw her head back.

I moved to her left breast and did the same, swirling my tongue around the nipple. Her whole body was moving in arousal and need and I could feel her nails digging into my upper arms. She was a responsive slave; the very best kind. “Daddy,” she whimpered as I sucked the whole areola into my mouth and played my tongue against her nipple, sucking hard. “Daddy!”

“Does my little girl like having her nipples sucked?” I asked as I released her breast with a smacking sound. I grinned down at her.

“Ye-yes, daddy,” she whimpered. “My nipples are very sensitive to begin with and after the tittie use they are even more sensitive. I could have cum if I allowed myself to after you sucked on them.” Good, I thought to myself. She was easily aroused and came easily. That would make the training even more fun and easy for me. “When are you going to let your slave cum?” she asked with a whimper and pouty look on her face.

I chuckled lightly as she rocked her hips against me, begging to be used. “When it pleases me to let you cum. But not until tonight.” She moaned at the torturous thought of having to wait. It was still early in the day. “You can still cum once right now if you wish. But,” I reminded her, “if this is your choice, there is no telling the next time I will allow you to cum.”

Keri shook her head slowly, almost as if she was in a trance. Her lips were still parted and her eyes were half closed with a dreamy look. “No, master,” she said in a serious tone. “I trust you and will wait. I am here for your pleasure and will do as you wish.”

I patted her right hip. “That’s a good girl.”

Looking in my eyes, she snuggled into my lap and whispered, “I love you, daddy. I love you with all my heart. I promise I’ll be a good girl for you, daddy, my master.” She pressed her lips to mine and I parted her teeth with my tongue and explored her mouth. This was the first kiss that we had shared and it grew passionate. Soon she was sucking on my tongue like a miniature cock and her hands were wrapped around the back of my neck with her body writhing against me. Keri knew how to kiss like a slave girl.

Sucking on her bottom lip, I broke the kiss and pushed her off my lap. She stood in front of me while she held her hands in front of me. She looked so demure, even nude as she was.

“Stand straight,” I commanded and she complied immediately which brought her breasts up, displaying them beautifully for me. “Hands at your sides. The backs of your palms facing me. Now rest your weight on your left foot, flex your right knee slightly foot forward. That’s it girl. Now raise the heel of your right foot a little. Good. Now turn your right hip toward me. Raise your head high but keep your eyes downcast.”

I regarded her and smiled warmly. She looked so beautiful standing there. It was a sight of perfection with her lines beautifully displayed. Her body was as relaxed as it could be under as much sexual arousal as she was under.

“That is how a slave stands,” I informed her. “When you are standing before me, that is how you will stand.”

“Yes master,” she responded immediately. Good, I thought to myself. She knew what response was appropriate. She was responsive and intelligent. I don’t know why I was so surprised. She was her mother’s daughter, after all.

“Now turn around,” I commanded. “More fluidly. Good.” As much dancing and cheerleading practice as she had done, it was no surprise that she knew how to move with grace and beauty. It was only a matter of refining it for her new role as my slave. I reached out and caressed her ass cheeks, feeling them tighten under my touch. It was perfectly shaped as she was. With well rounded womanly hips that were taut from an active life, she had perfectly pear-shaped ass cheeks.

Using my thumbs, I spread her cheeks and found her tight asshole that tightened under my scrutiny. Keri moaned lightly as she felt her sphincter muscle contract and then relax over and over, expelling some of my cum that I had filled her bowels with; it ran down the crack of her ass and to her thigh.

“Please daddy,” I heard her whimper. “Please master. Use me. Your slave begs use. Please daddy.” Over and over again I heard her beg but I ignored her pleas.

Looking lower I saw her nicely shaped pussy lips, tight and small without much use. They glistened brightly from her cunt juices and they were swollen and ready to have my cock sliding between them. Her musky scent was heavy in the air. I ran my middle finger up and down her pussy lips and I could feel her whole body tighten and contract at the touch. She gasped and whimpered and pushed back into me trying to get more as my finger came away well coated with her juices.

“Please daddy!” she screamed. Again I ignored her. I could feel her cunt muscles beneath my touch tightening up.

“Such a pretty pussy,” I said softly to her. She blushed red from desire and excitement at my words. I slapped her right ass cheek. “Bend over and grab your ankles,” I ordered in a harsh gravelly voice. She complied immediately which naturally opened up her ass cheek and presented her ass and cunt for my pleasure.

“Do not move without my permission,” I commanded her in a soft voice that had steel beneath it.

“Y-yes, daddy. I will obey. I will follow your commands. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” she moaned loudly as my tongue found her cunt lips and slide between them, tasting her, feeling her warmth and her juices flowing. “Master! Master!”

“Such a sweet tasting pussy. So beautiful like a budding rose.” I licked between her cunt lips again as she shook and shuddered whimpering. “Taste to sweet. Just begging to be eaten.”

I took my time eating her cunt, savoring the taste and enjoying the feel of her wet lips as my tongue slid between them. I was pleasantly surprised to see how much juice her cunt produced and when I swirled my tongue around her clit I could feel her cunt contract and her lips tighten, searching, seeking for something to fill them up. She began to move against me, pushing her cunt against my tongue and my mouth where it felt more pleasurable for her, and before I knew she was fucking my face. Keri was making grunting and moaning noises as she moved and her whole body tightened. I could feel my baby girl close to orgasm.

Paying her no mind, I continued working on her cunt, licking and sucking her engorged lips and teasing her clit. My face was covered with her copious juices as I sucked her clit into my mouth and tugged on the hardened bud as my tongue teased it, sending chills through her body. I could feel her bucking and fucking against me, moaning loudly with her eyes closed, her breathing coming in ragged gasps. Keri tried so very hard to not cum, to obey me. She made me proud by her obedience.

Without warning, I pulled away from her and she moaned loudly and tried to push back against me to feel my tongue on her again. My hands stopped her and she whimpered in need and frustration as her eyes snapped open and she threw her head back which arched her back beautifully. Keri sucked her breath in when she felt my thumbs pulling her ass cheeks apart, opening her up for me to view.

“Oh, daddy,” she breathed tensely, her sexual need evident. I watched for a moment as she tightened and loosened her sphincter muscle, almost as if in mock challenge for me to fill her bowels with my cock again. I smirked at the thought, remembering how tight her ass was. But I still loved the feel of her wet cunt sliding over my cock more.

I pulled her back against she and I heard her giggle and grunt as the motion sent cold air rushing against her wet cunt. I maneuvered her to my lap and in one split second she was over my knees, lying across my lap. She knew what was coming and Keri looked up at me expectantly with her eyes partly closed. She wriggled her ass in the air. I knew my little girl loved being spanked but I would teach her the difference between a pleasurable spanking and a punishing, teaching spanking. There was a difference and she was too new to the experience to know the difference.

Watching her intently, I softly pushed her head into the pillow of the couch to block her view. I wanted to increase Keri’s anticipation, never knowing when she would feel the next spank, waiting, anticipating, fearing. It would heighten the psychological effect of it, which is exactly what I wanted to do. As soon as she felt her cheek hit the couch cushion she knew what was expected and she closed her eyes for me, biting her bottom lip.

She screamed aloud and her whole body jumped when she felt my bare hand against her left ass cheek. It was still reddened from her spanking last night which only increased the sensation. Now, Keri’s eyes were clamped shut and she was chewing her bottom lip, waiting for the next spank.

Keri did not have long to wait because her whole body stiffened as my hand came down on her right ass cheek and I raked my short finger nails against the skin that was already red and on fire. I did not relent as I spanked her again and again, turning her skin a deep red, causing a bruise or two. She grunted and groaned as she felt the slaps against her skin.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

After the seventh spanking, her whole body was trembling and her eyes were closed but loosely so and she was moaning uncontrollably now as her hips moved on my hips. Her whole sensation had moved beyond pain, beyond pleasure, it was all one sensation now. I watched her intently as I spanked her three more times, adding to the redness on the small of her back and the backs of her thighs.

Moving my hand just over her ass cheeks, but not touching I felt her cringe and tighten up as she screamed in anticipation. Yet, I did not touch her. I brought my hand down twice more, the hardest of them all, one for each ass cheek and she screamed again in pain, bringing her back to reality as the pain bled through the zone that she was in. She was a shaking whimpering ball on my lap, her whole body trembling in a combination of pain, pleasure, sexual need, desire and passion.

I smiled to myself. I reached down and lightly caressed her ass cheeks, massaging them to bring her out of her zone. Soon she was moaning pleasurably and I saw a smile curl her lips as he eyes remained closed. My cock was rock hard now, from feeling her body move against me during her spanking. The stimulation on my cock made my whole insides ache. It was a sweet feeling.

“Master,” Keri whispered as she opened her eyes and looked up at me. I looked to her and saw her eyes shining at me, slightly wet from tears but happy.

“Who is your master?” I asked softly.

“You are master,” she responded automatically, dreamily.

“Who owns you?” I asked next.

“My master, my daddy, owns me,” she responded just as quickly. “You own me.”

“And what are your duties?” I asked.

“Obedience,” she replied, an unsure tone in her voice. She cringed and stiffened expecting another spanking in case it was the wrong answer.

I nodded silently. “And?”

“Be beautiful and pleasing for my master?”

“Good girl,” I said massaging her ass cheeks, kneading the tender and red flesh. “Your duties are unquestioning obedience, absolute docility and complete, selfish and loving service to me.”

“Yes, master,” she replied with a far away look in her eye. “I give these things to you happily and without question.”

“Good girl.”

Wordlessly she got down from my lap and knelt before me in the position that she took so naturally and beautifully. She squirmed lightly rubbing her heels against her spanked and lightly bruised ass cheeks and I had to grin at the sight. She seemed to enjoy the feeling, as painful as it was. Keri was becoming used to her position as my slave.

Taking a deep breath, Keri bowed down before me, placing the palms of her hands on the floor and her right cheek between them; she was performing obeisance before me. She craned her neck and looked up at me. Never breaking eye contact, she turned her palms upward in a knowing gesture to accept anything I give her.

“I give myself to you master. I give my all to you now, to do with as you will. I wish only to please you.” I could see tears in her eyes. “I love you more than anything in the world, I always have daddy. I’ve prayed and looked for a man like you, never thinking the dream of having you control me would ever come true. You are a dream come true, daddy. Be my master. Be my daddy. You are everything to me, my world, my reason to be, the love of my life.”

Silently I looked down at her as she put her lips to my feet and to my ankles and kissed and lightly nipped at the skin, lovingly and longingly. It felt could to have her kissing my feet as she was doing. I could feel her tears of joy falling against my skin as she began to kiss more purposefully, more needfully, beseeching me to use her. She whimpered as her whole body moved as she kissed me. Her teeth tugged on my skin and she growled playfully.

When Keri looked up at me her eyes were shining and her breathing was heavy. “I need to feel you in my mouth, daddy. I need daddy to feed me. I need my master’s cum in my belly. Please master, let me feed from your cock. Let your little girl worship your cock and drink your cum. Fill my belly with your cum. I need you master.”

With a slight tilt of my head I gave her permission and I smiled when I saw her eyes sparkle. She was like a little girl in a candy store who was just given permission to buy something that she had always wanted. Sucking on her lower lip, she ran the palms of her hands up the insides of my thighs to the bulging crotch of my jeans and her eyes were intently staring where she was working toward. Slowly and carefully, she unsnapped my jeans and opened them, kissing and licking my pelvis and lower stomach. She nuzzled my pubic hair against her nose and looked up at me with a cute expression crinkling her nose.

A look of needful passion filled her eyes as she quickly turned back to her task as I silently watched. She lowered the right side of my jeans and kissed and licked my pelvic bone there. Then the left and kissed and licked the pelvic bone there also. I lifted up from the couch and she softly lowered my jeans down past my hips and lightly pulled them down to my feet and took each foot out one at a time.

Beginning at my knees she kissed and licked the inside of my thighs, sending sensations throughout my body. It coursed through me, the adrenaline, the desire, the passion that we were sharing. My hardened cock twitched at every touch of her lips against me. I could feel a little bit of pre-cum dripping from the piss-hole. I watched Keri inhale deeply at the scent and wriggle in anticipation as a chill ran down her spine. I couldn’t help but groan as she kissed and licked her way up to my aching cock that was waiting for her.

Half of her way up my thighs, she whispered “I love you master” or “I love you daddy” over and over again. Finally at my cock, she looked at it wonderingly and timidly touched her, feeling it with the tips of her fingers. I groaned again in pleasure as the tips of her fingers lightly touched the underside of the head of my cock.

“I’ll be a good girl, daddy. I promise I’ll be a good slave. I’ll take care of you. I’ll be a good girl,” she whispered with her eyes still intent on my cock.

Without warning she dove into my cock, devouring it in one long stroke, filling her mouth to her throat with my thickness. I lurched up off the couch with a loud moan as I felt her tugging throat accept all of my with her nose nuzzled in my pubic hair. Keri groaned as she sucked and licked at me with her tongue as she deep throated me. It felt like heaven feeling her young hot mouth on me. She kept me there nestled in her throat and mouth for a second, almost as if she was savoring the feeling and the taste.

Before I knew it she was sucking my cock like a pro, stimulating me with her tongue as her head bobbed up and down, coating my length with her saliva. My cock glided between her lips easily as I shivered at the sensation. My hips were pumping up into her mouth as she worked the underside of my cock with her tongue, swirling it around my head and then bobbing her head down onto it again.

Her whole body was into the blow job as she used her hips to give her more power as she sucked me in.

“That’s a good girl!” I exclaimed as I watched her suck her cheeks in, applying gentle sucking onto my cock as her right hand cupped my balls and lovingly massaged them. She was moaning wildly now, reverberating the sound against my cock as her eyes were wide. Keri sucked my cock like a mad woman, her saliva coating her cheeks and her chin, not caring what she looked like. She sucked me hard and soft, long and hard, deep throating me, and then sucking on my head, licking the underside.

The change in tempo and technique was driving me mad. My senses were heightened and alive. I could see stars nearly as she drove me closer to release. My breathing was coming in short pants and my hips lunged upward driving me cock into her mouth. Keri expertly adapted and kept her pace up, sucking my cock to orgasm, egging me on; her actions were begging me to cum for her. She had worked up a sweat from sucking my cock and I could see her skin glistening in the sunlight coming in through the family room window.

“Daddy’s going to cum soon,” I said in a low, gravelly voice, feeling the sexual tension building to a sweet conclusion as every muscle in my body was taut and my whole being was only sexual sensation.

Keri pulled my cock out of her mouth and pumped my shaft tight and hard while she looked up at me. “Yes, daddy. Cum for your little girl. Cum for your slave. She only wants to please you. Your slave wants to give you pleasure. Cum for me daddy.”

She quickly sucked me back into her mouth and worked my cock hard and fast as I felt like I was standing on the edge about to go over. Her head bobbed as she sucked me into her mouth, slurping loudly at my cock.

I couldn’t hold back any more and I lifted my hips up and exploded, sending a river of cum into her mouth. Keri squealed and her eyes got big as her cheeks expanded to take all of my cum into her mouth. Her body rocked and shuddered as she felt me cum. With only the head of my cock in her mouth she moaned and whimpered, looking up at me. I stared intently into her eyes as they softened in pleasure.

Brazenly looking up at me, Keri swished my cum in her mouth, moving the hot cum all over mouth before swallowing. A small dribble came out of the corner of her lip and she licked it up quickly. She remembered her punishment from the last time that she had wasted some of my cum. “Mmmmmmmm,” she mewled as she swallowed the last bit of my cum.

I slowed my breathing down as my whole body relaxed in sexual bliss as my cock softened slowly. Warmth washed over me and I caressed her cheek. Keri pushed into my hand and nuzzled me with a loving look in her eye. Her eyes got big as if she was remembering something and she leaned down and used her tongue to gently lick me clean. Keri was intent on getting all of my cum into her belly as she softly cleaned me up with her tongue.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds