Daddy's Little Girl Ch. 03

“Mmmmmmm, daddy,” she said with a satisfied grin on her face that was still full of need. “Thank you for feeding your little girl. I have my daddy’s cum in my belly now. It’s nice and warm, filling me up.”

“That’s a good girl,” I said softly and pulled her head down to my hip. She sighed contentedly and nuzzled my hip for a moment as she wriggled on her heels and held onto my waist tightly. The movement was in response to her reddened ass but it only caused her arousal and need to simmer to the surface again. She shuddered and moaned at the memory of her hot cunt that still had not been used, the cunt that would not be used until tonight, when it would please me.

Softly, I patted my cheek and lifted her head from my hip and caressed her cheek. “You’re a good girl. You pleased your master.” Keri mewled at the compliment and smiled up at me.

“It’s time for us to get ready to go out.” She gasped and looked all a fright at the thought of going out. Obviously she thought that I would keep her home and use her all day, making her cum. I was planning on that for tonight, but I had other things for the day. She wriggled on her heels and moaned loudly in need.

“Does it hurt, baby girl?” I asked her.

“A little daddy. My whole back and ass burn, but in a good way. It tingles and burns as a reminder of your ownership over me. It’s a delicious feeling.” She had a faraway dreamy look in her eyes again. “I can’t explain it daddy. When you were spanking me it hurt real bad at first, but then it stopped hurting. The pain meshed with intense pleasure, and finally the pleasure stopped. It was one big ball of sensation and emotion that I can’t explain. It’s almost like I was having an out of body experience. Just like you said it would.” She shook and closed her eyes. “It was incredible.”

“Do not cum,” I commanded her and Keri snapped her eyes open, pleadingly looking up at me. She would be easy to train and control, as sexual as she was. I could recognize that she was about to have a mini-orgasm just from the memory of the sensations.

Keri looked away. “Yes, master.”

I lifted Keri to her feet and stood in front of her. At my height I towered over her five-foot, two-inch petite frame. “Go take a shower and get cleaned up. Make sure you shave your legs and pussy. Wash between your legs and ass also. But you are not to touch yourself or orgasm.” I looked down into her eyes with a hard and uncompromising look. She looked away, knowing I knew what she was thinking.

“Yes, master.”

“You are to keep the bathroom door open when you are in there. Any privacy I accord you will be my choosing. As of right now, you have no privacy. You are open to me completely.” I paused looking into her eyes. “Do you understand, little girl?”

“Yes daddy,” she said with a happy gleam in her eye. I nodded and patted her ass to get her moving. She playfully yelped and giggled loudly and ran up the stairs to obey her master. “I obey master! I obey!”

Smiling I watched the beautiful form running with a jump in her step to do as she had been commanded. Her body was perfect; I couldn’t stop myself from looking at her. I couldn’t help but feel my cock twinge again, even though I had already cum three times this morning. Her mother always said that I had good endurance, a fact I would be sure to prove to Keri.

After I heard the water start in the bathroom, I slipped my jeans back on and walked upstairs to her bedroom. I walked to her closet and looked to see what clothes she had. They were mainly college girl clothes, some sweaters and sweat shirts. I saw some spaghetti string tank tops and blouses. She owned a few dresses and skirts which were what I was looking for. I smiled and selected a black skirt which went to just above her knees and had a small slit on the left side and zippered in the back. I remembered buying this for her when she was still in high school. The image of her as a teenage high school student wearing this made my cock twitch.

I also chose a navy blue somewhat shear blouse that would go nicely with the skirt. Laying the skirt and blouse on the bed I walked to her armoire and opened the drawers going through what she had in there. Mainly I found jeans and shorts, typical clothes for a college student. But I also found some sexy and revealing under clothes which I did not know she had bought. Naughty girl, I thought, grinning at the find. I saw lingerie and shear baby dolls along with garter belts and stockings and even a black bustier.

Shaking my head at my daughter’s sexual tastes, I picked out a pair of black lace stockings and a matching black garter belt and its matching bra, laying it next to the skirt and blouse. I went back to the closet and chose a pair of black five-inch heels that would attenuate her calves in a lovely fashion, showing off her legs for my pleasure. Looking at my choice of clothes for her I nodded in approval. It was sensual and tasteful, showing off her charms without being sluttish or ostentatious. It fit my tastes for her perfectly.

Finally, I went back to her armoire and confiscated all of her panties, some of which were thongs and T-backs which made me grin at the thought of her wearing them. Either way she would not need the panties. Keri wouldn’t wear any underwear without my permission. I deposited them in my drawer in my bedroom and walked into the bathroom in my master bedroom to shower.

Ten minutes later, feeling refreshed and clean I walked out into my bedroom and dressed quickly. I chose a pair of comfortably faded and washed thin khaki pants and navy blue polo shirt which I tucked in. I slipped on a pair of leather brown chukka-type shoes and the same brown leather belt that I used to spank Keri with. I walked to the dresser and slipped my money clip into my pocket and put my watch on.

When I turned around, I saw Keri standing there and I was momentarily speechless and breathless. She was dressed and her hair was pulled behind her left ear, lying on her right shoulder over her breasts. She was stunning in the skirt and heels that showed off her well formed and muscular thighs for me and her long dancer legs. The blouse was perfectly colored for her complexion and she had an innocent yet devilish look in her eye. She could have been mistaken for an angel.

“Everything ok daddy?” she asked playfully, recognizing my response. “Do you think I look all right?”

“Your appearance will do,” I replied in a gruff manner and walked up to her and acted like I was inspecting her. Keri must have known the reaction she was getting from me because the look in her eye just grew more playful. She smelled womanly and fresh with the lavender soap she used and just a touch of jasmine perfume. She was feminine to the core. Her whole aura exuded femininity and sensuality.

“You need jewelry,” I said just as gruffly and turned and walked away and walked to the jewelry box from her mother that I had kept for her all these years. “Come over here,” I ordered her, not looking at her as I picked out a pair of gold hoop earrings which would accent her skin and clothing very well and a gold bracelet for her left wrist.

Keri walked over to me and waited patiently with her hands held in front her, not knowing what she was supposed to do. I ignored her. Finally I turned around and regarded her.

“That’s mommy’s jewelry,” she said with her voice cracking.

“It’s yours now,” I replied. “Your mother me wanted me to save it for you, for when you grew up.” I smiled. “I think you’re grown up now, baby girl. She wanted you to have these things of hers.”

I saw a tear run down her cheek and I wiped it away with my thumb and kissed where the tear had fallen, tasting the warm saltiness on her cheek. Wordlessly she stood there while I put her earrings in, taking comfort in her master taking care of her. She reveled in the fact that I cared for her appearance enough to take part and choose the things for her. I removed her watch from her right wrist and replaced it with the bracelet which fit her perfectly.

Standing back, I held her shoulders at arm’s length and examined her, regarding her intently. She was a beautiful woman. She basked in the attention and stood proudly for her. Softly, I unbuttoned the top two buttons of her blouse and spread the top slightly to expose her collar for the world to see. They would only see a Celtic cross but for us it was a mark of ownership. It was a mark of the deepest love anyone can ever have; that of the master and his slave girl.

Keri stepped forward and stood on her toes and held my shoulders, kissing my cheek lightly. There was so much love in that one kiss and gesture that warmth washed over me at the tenderness that we were sharing.

“Thank you daddy,” she whispered in a tiny, girlish voice. I knew from that moment on, Keri would always be my little girl.

“Come on girl,” I said in response to her, smiling down at her small form. “I have plans for our afternoon.”

And I knew I would always be her daddy.

I would always be her master.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds