Dad's Sad Dilemma Ch. 03

She felt a jolt of electricity run from her brain to her clit at Jon's nasty language especially knowing he was talking about her that made it even nastier. Ken was also surprised, but not offended he had told Jon that he might have to speak to him in new and forceful ways in order to impress on Sue that he was now in charge and this could be the start of things.

"She really has a great looking snatch doesn't she, nice and puffy and very wet by the look of it. It's a beautiful looking cunt," Jon added.

She moaned quietly as he continued to talk dirty about her, he forced her legs even wider and rubbing his finger along her love lips through her knickers briefly and looking at his Dad, he smiled and winked at him,

"Mmm nice and soft and she is soaked as well, she must still be wet from earlier. This sort of thing would never excite my Mother of course, I am sure of that. However if this was my woman she would be my slut and my submissive, but this is my Mum and she is not at all like that." Jon drawled.

Ken openly smiled at his son; he could now see where he was going with this. He was testing the water to see how far she would let him go and to see how easily she would submit to him. He was being very clever, Ken thought, and was pleased to see that he was giving her options; she could stop this at any time, but it did not look likely at the moment.

"Oh I am sure you are right, but your Mother is a very sexual person and has been very naughty at times I can tell you." Added Ken

"That sounds good we could have a beer while you relate all of her naughty deeds to me." "Yea that sounds good we will do that soon," answered his Dad.

Susie's bolts of electricity increased into strong pulses as her son displayed her so openly, she knew this was her husband watching, but Jon said it could be anybody. She glanced at Ken as he described her naughty past and his offer to tell all to Jon.

Her body gave her away as she let out a loud groan when he touched her pussy she was so tense not knowing what he was going to do or say next. She had shivers running up and down her spine when he hinted that this was the behaviour of a slut, not any slut, but his slut was his words. I am being slutty; she admitted to herself, I have often thought about behaving like this, but I have never allowed anybody to treat me in this way before.

Ken and her had played those games when he was fit and it always gave her a great orgasm and now she was acting out the role almost for real and starting to love it. Jon stopped and pulled her up easily to her feet, he sat in her chair and in one easy movement had his Mother across his lap with her arse sticking up.

"Now as I said, if this was my woman, my slut I would spank her."

Susie could not believe this was happening, laying across her sons lap waiting for a spanking, her clit tingled and her pussy was throbbing, she had dreamed of just such a thing happening, but had never thought that it would be her son who would eventually be man enough to do it. It took her son, the one man who was caring, understanding and loved her enough to spot her hidden desires and fantasies. My own son, my own special man was the only person who had ever been brave enough or bold enough to try it on with me she thought; she was very, very impressed and proud of him.

She felt Jon lift her skirt above her waist, oh god now her arse was on show to him it was all so surreal and depraved, he forced her thighs as wide apart as they would go and now her puffy labia lips were also on show to him. It was exciting her more than she would have thought possible, she looked up at Ken, he could see the tension and excitement in her face and he smiled at her.

"Don't look at him it is me that you now have to concern your self with," I said sharply.

She dropped her head instantly and again had an unusual feeling in her tummy,

"That's what I would say if this was my woman," he added by way of stopping her getting unnerved.

He rubbed his hand gently across her near naked buttocks and marvelled at their softness, it was making his prick hard he was sure she must be able to feel it poking into her. He bought his hand down sharply, but not to hard; he did not want to really to hurt her it was just symbolic, yet it was firm enough for her to feel. She let out a yelp as the first one struck her; it was the shock more than the pain. Ken was astounded to see his wife in this situation, laying across her son's knees and getting a spanking, but he knew that she was ok with it; she still had the option to halt it at any time.

He loved the way Jon had spoken to her it would have let her know that he was the boss; he was convinced that she was starting to enjoy this unusual pleasure. Jon repeated the rubbing and the slap on the other cheek she jumped and moaned. After two slaps on each of her cheeks she could feel them warming, she was writhing and wriggling, not in attempt to dislodge herself, but because she felt his cock pressing firmly into her.

She loved the fact that her body had stimulated him enough to make it hard, she found it difficult to keep still such were the new and exquisite feelings. She jumped and moaned loudly when with one of the slaps, he squarely slapped her sensitive fanny, again it was not really painful, but the idea of him having such control, made her inner muscles clamp. She was close to her climax and Jon could see that, he did not want her to cum just yet.

Ken was surprised and very pleased that she appeared to like and accept her humiliation so well. Jon lifted her from his lap; she was flushed and had a slight smile on her face.

"If this was my woman I would now take her and make her face the corner,"

I led her to the two chairs I had placed earlier, "she would have to kneel on these chairs, one knee on each."

Jon helped her up; her knees were quite wide apart so her thighs were very open.

"I would then tell her to clasp her hands at the back of her head and not move them until I say so."

Susie did that without being helped or told. Ken noticed how she was getting into this nicely and was maybe accepting Jon as her new man, or maybe it was all part of her teasing. She felt a new and different kind of excitement, she was not quite sure what it was, but it was a beautiful feeling. She was kneeling facing the wall, not knowing what was happening behind her, her arse tingling nicely, and her hands virtually out of commission, she felt so sexy it was enjoyably nasty.

"Again if this was my woman I would invite my dinner guests to come and see for them selves how tiny her knickers were and to feel how wet she was." I whispered in her ear

Susie shuddered at the prospect of Jon's dinner guests having free access to her body. He indicated for Ken to do just that. He went up behind his wife and held her hands in place with one hand, while with the other he started to run up her inner thigh. Before he got to her fanny he looked at Jon, almost for approval, Jon nodded, Ken now realised that in his sub-conscious he was asking Jon's permission to touch his own wife it seemed as if he was also accepting the new situation. Realistically he was happy with that, it erased his last nagging doubt about this new relationship and he knew he could accept that Jon might some day soon be the leading figure in this family.

He smiled in contentment, because it looked more than probable that Susie would submit to her son and having a regular active partner again would make her so happy, one who would love her and look after her just as much as he had. He rubbed his fingers around her cunt and slid two into her, possibly for the last time with her as his woman, she was absolutely dripping wet. She gasped out loud when he entered her and then as he ran her juices on his fingers up between her lips and around the rosebud of her arse. When he stepped away and mostly for her benefit he said,

"Thank you sir, she is gorgeous, you are a lucky man.

Susie was now almost a nervous wreck as she contemplated that this could have been a stranger, such dirty thoughts, but so nice. These were such new and different thoughts for her.

I helped her down, noted her trembling limbs, and flushed face, but being a gentleman, I made no comment.

"Now I would kiss and hug my woman and tell her what a good girl she had been," he hugged her tightly, "but you're my Mother and these things would never happen would they?" I whispered as I kissed her gently and helped back to her chair.

This had been a sort of game; they were each testing their limits, but at the time she was not aware of that, she was too turned on, but she noticed that her bottom was sensitive as she sat down. She had become a little in awe of her son and the fact that he was the only man who had ever had the nerve to take her like this and to let her have the experience she had always wanted.

She was looking at him and smiling as she realised that for the fist time she was seeing him as a man and as a strong persuasive and dominant man as well and not just as her son, it both excited and worried her that she could think of Jon in any other way than her son, and maybe even as her lover and possibly her master.

For the first time she seriously thought about Ken's idea, she was starting to see the merits of his plan she could see exactly what Ken was getting at and now grudgingly accepted that maybe it was possible that she could grow to love Jon as a man and take him as her lover, she knew that that her feeling was growing quickly.

She could see it working very well, her tummy fluttered at the thought; she was starting to develop definite new stronger and deeper feelings for him. Despite her earlier misgivings, she was developing feelings that were more than a mother should have for her son. She was seeing him in the same way as she had seen Ken all those years ago; she was starting to have thoughts about Jon and think about their future life together. There was however, still a little voice at the back of her mind cautioning her against it, but she noticed it was not as loud as it was before, but deep down she knew she ought to try to eradicate the dangerous feelings.

Susie was trying to steady her nerves and sort out her mixed up thoughts, she had been very close to cumming just then, but once again, she had been saved from that embarrassment in front of her son, but it had left her tense and very sensitive and her body was almost screaming for relief. Ken bought her a glass of wine she had sobered up quite quickly when she realised that Jon was going to go through with his taunts, she accepted it gratefully.

"So that's how you would treat you woman is it?" she asked with a grin, "Do you have many women then." She asked sarcastically.

Jon returned her smile and raised his glass at her in salute, "Here's to you and your sense of fun and adventure, you terrible tease."

He chuckled as he sipped his wine and Susie did the same to acknowledge his praise of her.

"No I don't treat all my women that way, only the one's that need a firm hand and can handle it, it takes a very special kind of woman to want and be treated with that sort of respect." He answered.

Susie playfully admonished Ken as well "you were very naughty as well, encouraging him like that."

He held her hand, "it did not look as if he needed any more encouragement than he was getting from you, " he chuckled, "

"And anyway," he went on, "it was too good an invite to turn down, such a nice pink arse and so inviting."

She blushed as she realised that her husband knew that she had liked and enjoyed the experience. "I think I need the bathroom if you will excuse me," I said.

Ken nodded, "be careful nobody barges in on you," Susie laughed,

"No worries I will leave the door open just in case someone wants to help me," I replied.

They both watched as he left the room, Ken filled their glasses; "I think you are falling in love with that young man, just as I thought you would, you are you aren't you?" He asked tenderly.

Susie cast her eyes down for a second and did not answer she sipped her drink.

"Come on love" he urged "there has never been secrets between us, you can tell me you know, I won't mind."

He waited a second for her response, "I can see our marriage is changing and evolving, but I am happy that I will still be part of it. For all the reasons we discussed earlier I have wanted you and Jon to get together for some time, you know that."

Susie found it hard telling her husband of so many years that she had these new feelings for another man. She had been young when they met and she has not had a lot of experience with other men and never until recent days even considered it, although since Ken had been unable to perform she may have had fleeting fantasies about it.

With her eyes starting to well up she looked at her husband lovingly.

"Ken honestly I am not sure, I'm a little confused, I am starting to get feelings for him that by my old standards would be wrong, but they don't seem so bad now especially since you explained it all to me and when I am in his company it doesn't seem to matter."

She sipped her drink to give her the courage to carry on.

"There is a big part of me that wants to give myself to him and offer him my love and all that goes with it. Then there's the part that tells me to stop it's wrong," she wiped a tear from under her eye, sipped her drink again and went on.

"I am frightened of making a mistake, frightened of hurting you and Jon, I do love you, and I am really frightened that once I am his he will get fed up with an old lady and find someone younger, he is so good looking and talented he could easily find another younger woman."

Ken hugged her, "I know this must be difficult for you, just go with your heart all life is a gamble, it was when we first met."

"You won't hurt me I promise. I can see how much his love for you has grown, if you show him the commitment and the love you have given to me he will never leave you and he would surely deserve that commitment from you."

He stroked her face and kissed her softly. "If you are half hearted that would be disastrous, you would be better to leave it, but if you are sure grab the chance while it's there, if you continue to tease and then make him feel unsure or unwanted he may not wait for you."

He let that thought sink in, "It has to be your decision though, sorry, but I can't help you with that, but whatever you decide I will love you forever, that's why I gave you this chance."

She looked up at him with great love in her heart, this was hard for her, but she knew that by choosing Jon she would not lose Ken, their relationship would change drastically, but he would still be near her and part of their special and unique family. However she had to make the choice because of love not practicalities.

"Oh Ken what am I going to do with you? You make such sense and show me so often how much you love me, what on earth should I do?" She giggled nervously.

"Take your decision seriously, make it for life and be happy, just as I will be," then with a warm smile said, "but right now you should go up to the bathroom and surprise him just as he did to you, show him that you really are interested in him. Go and help him as he hinted he wants you too," then in a softer tone asked, "and I think you do want to don't you?"

Susie looked down, her tummy fluttering at the thought of seeing his cock again; she went red and nodded yes. "Yes I do," she whispered in confirmation.

"Go on then, go and tease him some more and have some fun and don't even think about it or me, I will be fine" he playfully slapped her bottom again to encourage her on her way. She stretched up and kissed him,

"Thank you Ken," she whispered very quietly.

With that she skipped quickly out of the door and upstairs. Ken sat down, finished his drink, and poured another, he smiled with satisfaction it looked like his hopes and plans were going to come to fruition, the family would all be happy and stay together. Different roles he accepted, but all together, he knew he was eventually going to have to step aside for her to fulfil her female needs. He was also aware that it could split the family if she chose wrong, but this way it would all be much as before, except Jon will have a gorgeous woman. Susie will have a virile young lover to keep her satisfied and he would have the contentment of the family unit and two very happy people to share the rest of his days with.

Jon got upstairs and stood at an open window for some time getting his nerves back to normal and letting his erection go down. He was reflecting on events so far, there was no doubt that he was falling, in the old-fashioned sense of the word, for his Mother. It still seemed a bit strange when he thought about it, but he knew for the first time in his relatively young life that his feelings were true and very strong he thought about her all the time.

This evening when she allowed him to spank her proved that she trusted him in a way that only lovers could. It really excited him having her submit in such a sexy and sensual way. She had impressed him with her sense of adventure and her willingness to try something new and he loved her more for that. He closed the window and went into the bathroom leaving the door open.

Susie could feel her reserve leaving her, she knew that what she was about to do with her son was wrong, but it was as if the dark side of her was winning through and over powering her normal sense of right and wrong. She had given this a little thought on the way up and decided that she would put him in the position that he had put her in earlier.

"Hello," she whispered as she came up quietly behind him.

He jumped at her voice.

"Do you know that if a man had treated me like you just did I guess it would mean I would be his woman and maybe his submissive slut as well?"

She looked up at him and smiled warmly, "If I were then this is what I would happily do for him."

It thrilled her as she looked at his cock and thought about being submissive to him, he had such a powerful presence it made her normal caution fly out of the window. She sighed with joy as she reached out and gently took hold of his prick; she gently pulled back the foreskin and aimed it at the pan.

"Now if this were my man I would urge him to pee and then make sure he was happy."

The feeling was wonderful so erotic I laid my head back in ecstasy as I felt her soft hands wrapped around my cock. She looked up and was delighted to see that he was obviously enjoying her little game.

"I would then ask my man if everything was ok for him and if I was being gentle enough,"

I nodded my head vigoursly; she smiled knowing that she was turning him on as much as he had done to her. She could feel the urine passing along the length of his cock it felt so powerful and erotic, doing this for a man, not just any man, but her son made her feel wonderfully happy, she would have to do this again she had never done anything so kinky before it was so nice.

As it started to slow Susie squeezed it along its length trying to get the last drop out. When it stopped she shook it gently, she had a wicked urge to taste him so she then bent down and kissed the top, swirling her tongue around its head. Her mind swam and she felt a massive surge of juice and her tummy lurch as his cock touched her lips, she felt so very bad and immoral, but and those feelings passed and she now felt in control so she was determined to tease him and not let him cum.

She was still not quite sure about anything yet, she had come a long way in their games, but that may be too much for both of them, she knew that she wanted to play some more and guessed that he probably did as well. It had been one of the sexiest days, she could ever remember having and she wanted it to last a little longer just in case it all finished tonight and never repeated itself.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds