Dad's Sad Dilemma Ch. 03

She had to be so careful with him and with her thoughts as well, because she knew that if she wanted to pursue him she still had to cross that final line, the dark side of her soul had not quite won yet, she thought However, she knew the line was now closer.

Her body was awash with new feelings as she realised how kinky this all was, she was doing new and excitingly dirty things, he was leading her to places she had never visited and she was starting to love the journey. Another very naughty thought came to her, she was determined to tease him some more, and she decided to let him see her pussy. No man other than Ken had seen it for years, but she wanted to satisfy her curiosity, to experience the feelings she would have as another man gazed at her cunt and Jon was the man she wanted to show it to, in the kinky mood she was in she wanted desperately to do it.

"If you were my man I would allow you to see things like this." She whispered her voice taking on a husky tone.

She sat on the toilet and spread her legs wide and pulled her knickers well to one side and revealed her womanhood to him. She nearly passed out with the new and delicious feelings she was experiencing, she felt wanton and slutty as she watched Jon's face showing real excitement, as for the first time he looked at her cunt.

She felt so alive, so desirable and sexy as she watched her son drinking in her female charms with lust burning in his eyes. She was shaking with the sheer abandonment and excitement; bursts of energy rushed from her brain to her nipples and onto her clit and seemed to settle in the centre of her sex.

She laid back her spreading legs obscenely wide as she tried enthusiastically to show herself off, it was a very wanton display, and she wanted him to get a good look at her now for she may never feel this bold again. Susie was happy when she saw his cock twitch and jerk as yet more blood entered it making it even harder for her.

I was gob smacked to say the least when Mum sat down spread her legs showing me her cunt; it was a beautiful sight. It was neatly trimmed, her labia lips puffy and swollen, hanging down from between them were her inner lips they were long and hung sexily from her like butterfly wings, she really had the prettiest and sexiest looking cunt I have ever seen.

I was amazed when she actually started to pee, her piss came slowly at first then turned into a stronger flow, I could not believe my Mother was so lewdly displaying herself for me and letting me watch her have a piss it was the sexiest thing I have ever seen.

"You really do have the most gorgeous cunt, I have never seen anything as beautiful," I said as I knelt down next to her.

I had this urge to stroke her, and I put my hand under her flow and gently ran my fingers around and between her urinating lips and felt her soft fleshy labia lips and only briefly her clit.

She had not intended to go to the toilet, but sitting there like that it just happened, it embarrassed her a little, but her heart went into overdrive as she heard him tell her how lovely her cunt was. Her pulse quickened still more as she saw and felt him ignore her piss feeling his fingers rub her lips and stroke her clit, she was buzzing from the nasty language and the sensational feelings he was giving her, the shock and pleasure that he gave her was something she had not expected.

Her flow stopped and she once more was incredibly turned on, her head was spinning with the excitement of her own nastiness. She did her best to compose herself and settle her nerves; it helped and excited her that when she looked at him he was shaking as well, it had obviously affected him as much as her.

Jon cheekily handed her some paper, wiping her self embarrassed her more than anything else had done, she did not know why. Trying to act as calm as she could she re adjusted her clothing stood up, washed her hands as she was leaving she went and kissed him gently whispering,

"But you're not my man, you're my son and he would not do things like that."

"Touché" She added in a barely audible whisper as she swept out on jelly like legs.

As she made her way down stairs she wondered if she had gone to far, she felt that she had exhibited her lustful desires to easily. It was as if in his company, she had no moral restraint, but she could not deny that she was still buzzing with excitement and in a way that she had never known before, what had occurred between them was dirty and exciting beyond her wildest dreams, but at the same time beautifully loving.

She hoped that she had not built up his hopes to high, she was not sure yet what was going to happen in the long term between them, she still had a final decision to make. The last few minutes in the bathroom had all but convinced her sub-conscious that she was going to go with her son and probably let him be her master, but she had yet to admit it to herself.

Ken met her at the door, "you look really flushed did it work out ok?" He asked,

She smiled at him, "oh dear god yes to well," she answered weakly.

He gave her a drink, "looks like you could use this."

He smiled as he listened to her as she gave him brief details of what went on. Although she knew that he would not be cross or jealous she felt that she could she not tell her husband such intimate and embarrassing things and describe to him things that she did with Jon that she had never done with him, but deep down she guessed he would be happy for her.

Susie knew and accepted that her husband would never be the same again, she still loved him, but since their lack of intimacy, it had grown to be more like brother and sister. Even though he had tried to help her with his mouth and fingers, she knew that he felt as if he had let her down, and in his mind had already surrendered her to Jon.

At this moment though she was still in a quandary with her feelings, but as each hour and each event occurred she felt herself getting drawn closer towards Jon as if by some sort of magnetic charm that she found hard to resist, she was in emotional turmoil and just had to make the right decision not only for her, but her men as well.

Jon had waited upstairs to let his erection once again go down and then joined them in the living room.

"Hi Jon are you ok," asked Ken with a smile,

"Oh I'm fine, but Mum just got her own back on me, you little tease." All three laughed.

"My poor cock has been up and down like tower bridge today," I added, with a chuckle every body joined him in his laughter.

That's good thought Ken, he has broken the ice after whatever happened upstairs and the fact that he had spoken about it in such a way would impress Susie some more. She had been a little worried that she may have put Jon off for good with her lewd, wanton display and given him a bad impression of herself, so she was happy to hear him give her the credit and be able to joke about himself. It showed her that he was indeed a strong character; she looked at him as she thought about how much of a man he was both physically and mentally.

For some reason they were still, sitting around the table and sipping their wine, there was a little banter and chatter, they were all aware of the developing sexual tension that seemed to be emanating from Susie and Jon. Ken noticed they rarely took their eyes off of each other and occasionally letting their hands touch, they were truly like a courting couple, trying to search out the others feelings both afraid to express their love, for fear of breaking the spell they have woven between them.

It had been many years since he had seen her looking so radiant and happy, her whole face smiled and her eyes were twinkling. He just wished they would stop hedging around and get on with it and take the love he knew they were both had each other.

"What are you thinking about Jon," Susie asked, as he seemed to be miles away in his thoughts.

I snapped out of my deep thoughts and smiled, I suddenly decided that I would tell her exactly what was on my mind and see if I would get a reaction, I still was not sure if that show she gave in the bathroom was the closing act on our fun. With my heart beating fast and looking her in the eyes, I said.

"I was thinking back to when you flashed your fanny at me just now."

Ken smiled with interest and spotted Susie going red; she was watching and listening to Jon closely.

"You allowed me to look at the nakedness of you're pussy and I honestly think it the most beautifully erotic sight I have ever seen, with your labia lips puffy and open and looking so sensitive, the delicacy of your inner lips hanging down like the petals of an flower opening all dappled with the dewdrops of your nectar."

Susie gasped and smiled at his beautiful description of her fanny, if he sees it like that then and is open enough to tell me then he must love me, only someone with real feelings would talk so eloquently about something so ordinary, which to her of course, it was.

She blushed to her roots, firstly at his words and implied emotions and secondly because she had not told Ken that she had gone that far for him. "Oh my God, Jon," she whispered.

I did not know what I expected her to say, I was apprehensively waiting, I had told her the way I saw it and hoped that she had not taken offence at my boldness. I thought in for a penny in for a pound and tried to think of something that would make her think some more.

"It's a very lucky man that wakes up in the morning to such a gorgeous view," I said as tenderly as I could.

Ken knew that Jon was offering his love to her; no man would have said such things unless he had strong feelings, and he waited with bated breath for her reply. Susie was stung by his undoubted words of passion, which were said with real tenderness and sincerity and yet bold enough to take her breath away; she had never had a man express his love in such a basic, but beautiful and flattering way. It put her mind into a spin, she wanted to go and hug him and hold him, but she was still uncertain about committing herself, although she now knew that she was inclined to let herself go with him and see what happens.

She looked at Jon, a little tear running down her face, she did not know if it was joy or anger at her own indecision. "Jon that's so sweet, I don't know what to say."

She looked at him as he leant across and tenderly kissed away the teardrop.

"Then say nothing in haste, that you may regret," I whispered to her putting the ball back in her court.

Susie was impressed yet again with his sensible and unthreatening answer he seemed so genuine, so sure of his feelings and emotions. His apparent confidence made her see him in a new light and she confessed to her inner self that she liked very much what she was seeing.

I reminded myself that when all this started I told Dad it would have to be Mum's decision and that I wanted her to make the choice that was best for her and one that she could live with. I walked over to the cd player to put some music on in order for her to gather her thoughts; I did not want to push her to fast.

I smiled at her saying, "Don't you think I am going to let you get away with that tease, I have not finished with you yet."

Susie smiled, "oh haven't you indeed, it may be I have not done with you yet either." She answered him smiling sweetly.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds