Dangerous Games Ch. 02

I heard his voice. "Sweetie, we better be going... it's almost time for some of the weight-lifters to get here... we can't let our men know we're cheating on them!"

Huh? What? I wondered. We're cheating on Tommy and Ernie? Oh my, I guess we are...

I was reaching down to pull up my shorts but Percy stopped me.

"Baby, you better clean the wall," he said pointing at the streams of cum slowly running down the wall. "Someone will see it-Sweetie, get on your knees and use your tongue to clean the wall!"

Huh? Use my tongue? That didn't seem right... but, of course, I did what he told me.

With my shorts still down my legs, and my dick and butt fully exposed, I went to my knees and lapped-up my own cum until the wall was perfectly clean.

Whenever Percy and I are alone together now, I lick his asshole then suck him off. In return, he creates new ways for me to achieve climax.

Lately, his favorite has been to watch me finger-fuck myself while I masturbate. Yes, it's kind of embarrassing, but you know what? My orgasms are spectacular!

PERCY'S STORY

It wasn't my idea to leave Tommy for Ernie... if I'd had any say in the matter Tommy and I would still be together. No, it is Ernie and his perverse sexual appetite that has me living in fear and utter humiliation.

I mean, how would you like to walk around in public wearing nothing but a jockstrap with everyone staring at your naked, spanked ass? How would you like to be forced to suck-off all of your man's friends? How would you like to endure verbal and emotional abuse from a man who cares little or nothing at all about your own needs and well-being?

You might say to me, "Why don't you leave and move somewhere else?" and yes, I could do that-the boys here aren't prisoners, we choose to live this way, but if I left, I may never see Tommy again and I don't think I could survive not seeing him; without being near him.

I like Johnny, he is my only friend here, but I'm jealous of him... he is where I should be-with Tommy!

Maybe that's why I sometimes treat him like I do; try to humiliate him-have him tongue-fuck my asshole then suck my cock while I just make him jerk-off in front of me.

The thing about Johnny though is he doesn't seem to mind. He's very passive, and always does what I tell him.

I shake my head at the irony of the situation: he doesn't seem to appreciate Tommy, I know he doesn't love him, and he's always questioning me about my life with Ernie and what he demands of me.

Johnny gets this far-off, distant look in his eyes when I tell him about my latest punishment, or indignity Ernie has inflicted on me, and I swear to God Johnny gets a hard-on when he listens to my stories.

In a fair and just world, I would be with Tommy, and Johnny would belong to Ernie.

ERNIE'S STORY

Tommy's new bitch gives me a hard-on whenever I see her, err, I mean 'him.' He's so pretty he reminds me of a girl I dated many years ago. I would love to own him. I'd train him properly, not the 'compassionate' way Tommy trains his boys.

I think the little cunt likes me, too. He always seems to be shaking his butt and batting his eyes at me. He gives me a crooked smile whenever Tommy's not looking. Yeah, I'd give the little tease just what he craves-cock, and plenty of it!

A boy like Johnny needs strict, and rigorous discipline-I would keep his blue eyes in tears, and his cute little ass covered with welts. I would teach him how to really service and satisfy a man.

The other day I caught a glimpse of him changing clothes in Tommy's bedroom. He was wearing tiny, red, string bikini briefs. They looked like women's panties, but I've seen them sold in men's departments.

Her sexy little, creamy-skinned body almost made me cum in my pants, and it gave me an idea of how I'd train her once she became mine.

I think it just might be time to make another wager with Tommy...

JOHNNY'S STORY

It had been at least three months since Tommy had taken me to 'Rods' so when he told me to get ready because we were going out I felt an excitement I hadn't experienced in a long time.

He seemed excited too. He had me sit next to him in the car, and at every stop light he pulled my face to his and kissed me hard. He had a strange look in his eyes; one I hadn't seen before, I would have been concerned if he hadn't been acting so calmly.

Once he'd parked the car, I was about to slide out of the front seat when he stopped me, took me in his arms, held and kissed me, then placed my hand on his crotch. He was hard as a rock.

We continued kissing while I ran my hand over his erection. It kind of surprised me when he gave me the signal he wanted a blowjob: tracing his finger slowly over my lips.

I was happy we were out of the apartment and about to have some fun so I opened his pants and took out his cock. He must have been thinking about a blowjob since we'd left home because of all the pre-cum that had already leaked from his slit.

I stroked and sucked his cock with determination. I wanted to hear his moans and groans of pleasure; they were always music to my ears. When he began pushing his hips upward, forcing more of his cock deeper in my mouth, my head and hand moved piston-like up and down his pulsating cock.

His first stream of cum hit the back of my throat; I steadied myself for the onslaught and was able to swallow the rest of his load without a problem. I licked him clean and fixed his clothing.

He held my hand all the way to the building, and I thought I saw his eyes mist-over when he held the door open for me.

The bar was crowded and noisy. We walked side-by-side thru the bar area and into the pool room. I was thrilled we'd finally being shooting pool again.

I saw Ernie, Percy and Jerry sitting at one of the high-tops in the corner beside table six. I didn't think anything of it. I just thought "Oh how nice-a night out with our friends!"

No one said a word when we got to the table, but I felt all their eyes fixed on me. I thought I detected bemused grins on their faces.

Ernie spoke to Tommy: "Alright, let's get this over with... "

Tommy pulled a quarter from his pocket, flipped it and Ernie called "Heads."

The coin landed on the table-'heads' it was.

Tommy inserted a couple coins in the table and he immediately began racking the balls. My first reaction was of disappointment; I thought I was going to get to play.

Ernie stood at the head of the table, chalking his pool cue.

"Okay," he said before breaking the balls. "One game... if you win I give you that custom Mustang I refurbished and know how much you want... "

I froze. What is going on here? I wondered.

"If I win-I get your boy-that's the bet-take it or leave it!" he said to Tommy.

Huh? What? 'I get your boy?' Did that mean me?

"W-What is this?" I asked Tommy.

"This is between men," Ernie said sharply to me. "Keep quiet and sit there like a good little bitch... "

Tommy didn't say a word, he just nodded his agreement. He never once looked at me during the game either.

My heart was in my throat. Am I thinking straight? I asked myself. Are they really playing a game of pool over me? Tommy is willing to give me away for the chance to win an old car?

I looked at Jerry and Percy for their reactions. Jerry just stared at the pool table; Percy had a self-satisfied, twisted smile on his face. He was obviously loving the situation I was in.

Everything seemed in slow-motion. It was surreal; I saw shapes and faces moving about the table, but nothing was in focus. My mind was whirling.

Mid-way thru the game I was able to concentrate. My vision had cleared and I looked at the two men shooting pool.

I saw Tommy, the man who'd opened my eyes and helped me realize who I was... a kind and gentle man who treated me with respect.

Then there was Ernie-the wild beast of a man. Crude, and cruel... Percy feared him, but for some inexplicable reason, I found him fascinating.

It was strange: whenever I was around them and Ernie would bark at Percy, well, I couldn't help but get excited. I envied Percy for belonging to a totally dominate, and sexually over-active brute of a man.

I wondered what it would be like if Ernie won the pool game and took ownership of me. My little prick became hard in my briefs. I found myself privately cheering every time Ernie made a ball.

It was all I could do to stay calm and quiet when Ernie sunk the eight ball and won the game. A surge of warmth and happiness ran thru my body like a clear and sunny day.

I looked at his heaving chest; his rugged, handsome face, and found myself giddy as a school girl. He was now my man!

He unscrewed his pool cue and placed it in its case. He turned to me and simply said, "Get over here cunt, we're leaving!"

I didn't even look at the other three; I was riding high; it felt like I was floating on clouds while I followed Ernie out of the bar.

He opened the driver's side door of his car and motioned me inside. When he closed the door, he turned on the overhead dome light and said, "Take off all your clothes!"

I paused and asked, "Here? In the parking lot?"

His eyes narrowed and the scowl on his face told me I'd said the wrong thing.

"I'm going to teach you some manners when we get home-TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES, CUNTBOY!!"

That was the first time I became afraid of him. Fear would soon become a very familiar emotion.

I took off my clothes as fast as I could and placed them neatly on the back seat. When I settled back down I saw he'd opened his pants and his formidable cock was exposed, and hard as a rock.

"Suck me off, fagboy-and if you spill one drop of my cum you'll regret the day you were born!"

It was then I really noticed his eyes for the first time. Wild, crazy-eyes. He looked demented; like a wounded animal with nothing to lose.

"Y-Yes, Sir!" I said without thinking and immediately lowered my head.

A strange chuckle came from deep inside him.

"You're going to call me 'Daddy' from now on-got that you wimpy little pussy?"

The last thing I said before I drew his cockhead into my mouth was "Yes, D-Daddy!"

He had the foulest tasting cum I'd ever experienced. It didn't surprise me in the least.

After I'd received a belly-full of his gruel and fixed his clothes. He ordered me to sit with my back against the passenger door.

"Put your right foot on the dashboard," he commanded. It was awkward, but I managed to obey.

"Pull your left knee up against your stomach and hold it there-I want to see your pussy!"

My anus was totally exposed to his beady eyes. I thought I saw drool escape the corner of his mouth. I'd never felt so humiliated in my entire life. I imagined people outside walking by the car could see me.

"Wet your middle finger and shove it all the way in your pussy!"

Huh? What? I hesitated too long.

"I'm going to do you a favor when we get home, and when I'm done, you won't be able to sit for a week... you're going to learn that when I tell you to do something-YOU DO IT IMMEDIATLY!!"

I felt such an overpowering, palpable fear that I shoved my finger in my mouth, coated it with a mixture of my saliva and his cum then thrust it past the rubbery ring of my anus and quickly buried it in my 'pussy' until my hand came to rest on my upturned buttocks.

My heart was racing, and to my surprise and horror, my prick began to throb while my balls ached for release.

He drove us home with the inside light still shining brightly. All the while I looked at his face, as ordered, my finger buried to the hilt inside my 'pussy', and when he stopped for traffic lights, his crazy eyes stared deep inside my soul.

The only thought in my head the whole drive home was the old cliché: 'Be careful what you wish for... '

PERCY'S STORY

The past six months has been a dream come true. Tommy finally admitted he loved me. When same-sex marriage is legal in Florida, we'll be one of the first couples in line.

He profusely apologized for losing me to Ernie, but I said life is good now, let's not live in the past. We read to each other, take long walks and enjoy sunny days beside the pool.

Johnny, on the other hand, well, he seems to have adapted to life with Ernie as well as one could expect.

No one saw Ernie and Johnny the first week they were together. I could easily imagine though the vicious purple welts I was sure Ernie had given him.

A few of us poolside speculated what Ernie would turn Johnny into.

A hard-bellied, muscle-boy? Not likely, we decided; another jockstrap boy? Again, not likely, Ernie has a history of not doing the same thing twice. Perhaps a raging-queen or a limp-wristed twink? Tommy wagered that Johnny would be a sissyboy.

All the tenants eagerly awaited the couples' first poolside appearance. It got to the point when we heard the pool gate swing open, everyone stopped whatever they were doing to see who was coming thru the gate.

Exactly seven-days after Ernie took possession of Johnny, when the gate opened we all turned and saw Ernie holding a leash leading Johnny into the pool area.

Johnny was wearing a dog collar, but the leash wasn't attached to the collar. No, I held my breath as I stared at Johnny's exposed genitals. The leash was attached to a small, metal scrotum ring.

Johnny's hands were behind his back, and Ernie was literally leading Johnny by his balls.

Then I saw the rest of his outfit. He was wearing 'hoop' earrings dangling from his newly pierced ear lobes; a white garter belt that held up sheer, white nylon stockings; and lastly, pink, high heels, and the heels were at least three-inches high.

All his body hair had been removed, and his naked prick and scrotum were completely exposed to everyone's view. His small penis was erect, and less than four-inches long.

I stared at his face and saw the horror in his eyes at being presented to all his friends and neighbors this way. I was positive this was not what he had in mind when he thought being Ernie's boy would be exciting.

My breath caught in my throat when Ernie tugged on the leash and a tiny Yelp escaped Johnny's mouth. Everyone stared hard at the long butt-plug protruding from Johnny's asshole. At the end of it were fine strands of what appeared to be horse or dog hair.

A more ludicrous sight I'd never seen.

Ernie forced Johnny up the steps to the diving board, and .had him turn so his back was to us. He then unfastened the handcuffs behind Johnny's back and barked an order at him.

Johnny's hands pulled apart his asscheeks and Ernie promptly removed the buttplug.

A thick, viscous liquid began to ooze from Johnny's asshole down his legs. It was clear for all to see that Ernie had recently fucked Johnny in the ass, and we all knew what that fluid leaking from Johnny was.

I had suffered countless indignities and humiliations at the hands of Ernie, but this spectacle shocked all of us. I couldn't begin to sense the shame and embarrassment Johnny must have been going through so utterly and completely exposed like this.

Ernie snapped his fingers and said, "LET'S GO, PRINCESS-YOU CAN LICK THE SWEAT OFF MY BALLS AFTER I WORK-OUT!!"

"YES, DADDY-THANK YOU, DADDY-I'LL LICK YOUR BALLS CLEAN FOR YOU DADDY!!" Johnny responded immediately.

We all watched Johnny precariously climb down from the diving board, small rivulets of cum still running down his legs.

Suddenly Ernie reached into his pocket and pulled-out some garment. He held it high in the air for everyone to see.

"YOU'RE NOT A MAN-ARE YOU, PRINCESS?" Ernie snarled at Johnny.

"NO, DADDY-I'M NOT A MAN!" answered Johnny. I saw tears in his eyes.

"IF YOU'RE NOT A MAN-WHAT ARE YOU?" Ernie was relentless. He was determined to heap as much humiliation on Johnny as he could.

"I'M YOUR GIRL, DADDY-I'M DADDY'S LITTLE GIRL!!"

"AND WHAT DO GIRL'S WEAR, PRINCESS?"

"GIRL'S WEAR PANTIES, DADDY!!"

"DO YOU LIKE YOUR PANTIES, PRINCESS?"

"I LOVE WEARING MY PANTIES, DADDY!!"

"GOOD GIRL," he said and handed Johnny the pink panties. "PUT ON YOUR PANTIES, PRINCESS!!"

"YES, DADDY-THANK YOU, DADDY!!"

We all watched as Johnny awkwardly stepped into the panties and pulled them up his legs. They were as sheer as his stockings; his prick and balls were still clearly visible thru the thin material.

Ernie reached down and adjusted Johnny's dick so it tented-out the front of the panties then yanked on the leash.

"FOLLOW ME, PRINCESS!" he commanded.

"YES, DADDY-THANK YOU, DADDY!"

Everyone's eyes bugged-out as we watched 'Princess' follow Ernie into the weight room. A cold shiver ran up my spine; I couldn't fathom a more humiliating debut for Johnny.

There was some heated discussion among the men, and it was finally determined Tommy had won the bet with 'sissyboy.'

As the weeks went by, 'Princess', as everyone was instructed to call Johnny, seemed to blossom in his/her role.

Ernie had shaped her nipples to almost two-inches in length; her hair grew long, and she wore it in various feminine hairstyles; Ernie had trained her to roll her hips as she walked, her buttocks shifting enticingly inside her tight panties; and her strict exercise regimen gave her a flat tummy, and shapely chest.

Her cocksucking skills made her a favorite of all the older men. I shuddered when I thought of the amount of cum she had in her belly on an average day.

Tommy and I had settled into a routine of domestic bliss. We rarely went anywhere. Instead, we stayed home and entertained ourselves with books, movies and an occasional dinner at Ernie's where Princess was the main entertainment. Every so often, Tommy allowed Princess to drop to her knees before me and give me her patented blowjob. The men all laughed when I cried out, and made my unusual 'O' face.

I was worried Ernie had permanently damaged Johnny's psyche, but the few times we were alone, he was able to drop the 'Princess role', and he spoke and acted like his old self.

He often appeared tired, but I completely understood why: When I was Ernie's bitch, I too had to perform for, and satisfy both Ernie and Jerry every night, and each morning, as well. That didn't leave much time for sleep.

One evening, when I was doing the dishes and Tommy and Jerry thought I couldn't hear them talking, Jerry said something that set my nerves on edge.

Jerry went on-and-on about a new boy he met at 'Rods.'

"... the cutest little thing I've ever seen-I'd love to get into his pants!" he kept repeating. "Are you interested in training a new boy?"

I held my breath for Tommy's answer.

"Well, you know what? I think I'm over that stage in my life-it's time for me to settle down... Percy and I have a great life together... I have the boy I want... no, I'll pass on the offer... have you spoken with Ernie yet? He seems to be getting restless these days."

A joy and happiness I'd never known washed over me. I knew Tommy cared for me, but I didn't know he cared this much. I would make him happy for a long, long time.

"Yeah, we talked last night... he's bored with Princess-he's ready for fresh meat," I heard Jerry say. "He said to give you first crack at the boy, and if you declined, he'll go after the boy himself."

"What's he going to do with Princess?" asked Tommy.

"Well, I hate to say it... but if he can't find a man who wants her, he's going to rent her out to Charlie... remember cute little Freddy from three years ago?" asked Jerry. Tommy nodded. "He's still working for Charlie!"

My flesh broke-out with goose-pimples at the sound of Charlie's name. He is the vilest, most evil man I'd ever heard about.

He owns the biggest Adult Emporium in Tampa and has both boys and girls working for him. He'd take them in, give them a room in a small apartment building attached to the business, and pay them slave wages.

He charges them outrageous sums for room and food and takes it directly out of their paychecks. No one can save enough money to move anywhere else. They literally belong to him, and are forced to perform whatever acts his more elite customer's desire.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 163 milliseconds