Dangerous Games Ch. 02

I sat in awe of the man who came to the defense of the boy he claimed he didn't love. He'd just proved to Johnny and himself how deeply he really cared.

I was ecstatically happy for Johnny, and at the same time felt envy, and a deep yearning to meet a real man like the one Johnny now had.

JOHNNY'S STORY

I don't know how to say this better, but when Mike led me out of the bar, I felt like a girl who'd been swept off her feet by the man of her dreams.

It was the first time I admitted to myself that I'd been in love with Mike for a long time. I had no clue what would happen after tonight, but I knew in my heart that for at least one night, I would be going to bed with the man I loved.

On the walk to the motel we made small talk. You know, like "How's your family?" and "Did you make good time driving here?"

I decided to go slow, take baby-steps with him. I didn't want to freak him out by being too pushy or bold.

My heart swelled with pride at how he came to my rescue, but I had no idea what he was thinking, or why he even did what he did. All I knew for sure was he drove all the way here to find me-he wouldn't have gone thru so much trouble if he didn't have feelings for me, right?

Once in the room he poured us three-fingers of whiskey and we sat side-by-side on the loveseat. I hadn't had a drink in months so I sipped mine slowly. He drained his in two-minutes and poured himself another one.

"Thanks for tonight," I said. "I don't know why I put up with that asshole for so long."

"I had a talk with Percy-he's a good friend to you... he explained a lot of what's happened to you since you got here... I can't say I understand it, I don't know, maybe I pushed you into it... I'm sorry for the way I treated you... " he said, then with a rueful chuckle added, "... this is hard for me, but... "

He hesitated so I said, "But what?"

He looked straight ahead and said, "I dunno, I can't stop thinking about that last month we were together... I never told you, and I know I didn't act like it, but I had a great time... you made me think about things... my life, my attitude towards things... and men and women."

He took a large swallow then said, "After you, I didn't have much interest in women... "

I placed my hand on his leg; he looked at it, but didn't object.

"Well, when you're with the best it's hard to settle for anything less," I smiled, trying to lighten the mood in the room.

He laughed, took another drink then said, "I see you're wearing women's underwear-is that your idea or was it his?"

"No, that was his idea... " I said; then decided to test the waters. "If you don't like it, I don't have to wear them."

I saw him blush-very strange, Mike almost never turned red.

"No-no, uh, I kinda like it," he said. Then he looked at my legs and said: "I noticed you don't have hair on your legs, are you, uh, shaved all over?"

I smiled and let my hand wander up-and-down his thigh.

"Yes, my body is hairless... my flesh is as soft as any girl you have been with," I said. I took his hand and placed it on my leg. "Here-feel for yourself!"

Very slowly he began to rub my leg. It was tentative, awkward, but I was getting positive vibrations from him.

I glanced down and saw the bulge in his jeans.

I said, almost in a whisper, "Would you like to see my panties?"

"Ohhhhhh... " he groaned. I took that to mean 'Yes.'

I stood, pulled off my tee shirt then opened the shorts and pushed them down my legs. I wriggled my hips like a girl, just as Ernie had taught me.

Mike stared at my hard prick tenting-out the sheer, pink panties.

"Wow," he exhaled. "Does it hurt to shave down there?"

I sat beside him, close, and replied, "You don't really have to 'shave' anymore... there are creams that remove all the hair... you know me, I'm a big baby... I don't want any type of razor... down there."

He laughed. I began massaging his thigh. I heard his voice catch in his throat.

I wanted to take him in my arms and hug and hiss him all night, but I didn't want to spoil the moment.

He suddenly became pensive; his face reddened one more time.

"What's wrong?" I asked softly.

"Uh, I... I don't know what to do... I've never done this-uh, well, you know I-"

I put a finger to his lips and stopped him then said, "Shhhh... you don't have to do anything... or you do what comes natural... there are no rules for this... do whatever you want to do."

I boldly squeezed his erection and stroked it thru the jeans.

"Ohhh, Johnny," he moaned. "I missed you so much!"

He leaned into me, his head getting close to mine. I thought he wanted to kiss me so I leaned into him, as well. At the last second, he pulled his head back.

"OH GOD, JOHN, I'M SORRY... I—I-"he said loudly.

"Shhhh... " I whispered again with my finger on his lips. "Don't worry about anything... you'll know when the time is right."

I worked his belt and opened his jeans. My prick was throbbing in my panties; I wanted to see his beautiful cock again. It had been too long.

He lifted his hips as I yanked down the jeans and boxers. I took his cock in hand and slowly stroked it.

"Ohhhh, Johnny... " he moaned.

I went to my knees before him. I worked his jeans and boxers all the way off. I cupped his balls in one hand and firmly held his shaft with the other.

Just before I went down on him I glanced at his face-OH GOD YES... the look of wonderment and rapture was all I needed to see to make my heart flutter.

I wet my lips and slid them over his swelling cockhead. I sucked slowly at first, wanting to give him maximum pleasure. My tongue never left his hot flesh. The manly aroma from his crotch made my head swoon. I became lost in the sucking and the groans and moans coming from his slightly parted lips.

He was excited; his hands caressed my neck and hair. His touches were soothing; loving. I licked the pre-cum from his slit. It tasted as wonderful now as it had months earlier.

His hips began small, almost imperceptible upward thrusts. I took his hard cock deeper in my mouth. I licked the long vein on the underside of his cock and his thrusts became more urgent; he was getting close.

My hand stroked his shaft harder and faster. My lips slid furiously up-and-down his rapidly expanding cock.

He cried-out; I remembered how he shouted when he came. His first stream filled my mouth; I frantically swallowed... a second stream—a third stream—a fourth stream...

I wondered how long it had been since his last orgasm.

His sweet and salty cum brought back memories; it coated my tongue and the roof of my mouth. I swallowed and swallowed and swallowed...

I licked the last of the nectar dribbling from his slit. His cock quickly deflated. Once I'd licked him clean, I looked into his eyes and my heart burst with joy and happiness.

I didn't have to hear the words, his eyes said it all. His eyes gazed down at me adoringly and told me everything I needed to know.

OH MY GOD, I thought. THE MAN OF MY DREAMS LOVES ME, TOO!!

We talked for an hour. He told me his plans. He had a bartending job waiting for him at a nice resort on Key Largo.

"I—I don't want to leave you again," I protested.

"No—no," he quickly said. "You're coming with me-if you want to, that is... there aren't any more bartending jobs, but I told them you'd make a great cocktail server-they said 'he's hired'! What do you think-you want to go there with me? The tips are supposed to be fantastic there!"

I smiled and said, "I will follow you anywhere you want to go... there's one problem though... every stitch of clothing I have is at Ernie's place, and I'd rather not go back there."

He held me close to him. "No-I don't want to see that asshole either... tomorrow, before we go to the resort we'll go shopping... since I didn't go out much after you left, I saved some serious cash... we'll get you everything you'll need... do you still wear 'boys clothes' over your dainties?"

"Yes... but they're kinda faggoty," I said and we both broke out in laughter. "Maybe real men's clothes would be the way to go... for now."

He looked concerned. "Ah, what about, you know, underneath?"

I smiled and said, "OHHH, you kinda like me in panties, do you?"

For the third time tonight I saw him blush.

"Well, umm-yes I do... you look hotter in panties than any woman I've been with!"

"Why thank you-that's so sweet... wait til you see me in a garter belt, stockings and sheer negligees!"

His eyes momentarily glazed over. I laughed.

"I hope you have a strong heart," I said playfully. "I don't want to kill you, my Darling!"

I immediately regretted calling him 'Darling.' It was too soon-I didn't know how he would take it. I snuck a peek and saw a bemused smile form on his lips.

He kissed my forehead and said, "My heart is plenty strong, and you know... that would be one helluva way to go!"

I was thrilled by his reaction, but only smiled at him in return.

I used the bathroom first. I didn't have a toothbrush so I gargled twice with his mouthwash.

When I walked by him on my way to the bed his eyes were glued to my panty-encased buttocks. I gave him my best girly-walk, rolling my asscheeks then asked him again: "So you like me in panties, huh?"

He stood up, smiled and said, "When I get back I'm going to show you how much I like them!"

He ran to the bathroom and I laughed and laughed.

He left the bathroom light on and came to bed. He was naked, and his beautiful cock was almost hard again. I remembered he liked to sleep-in-the-raw.

He climbed into bed beside me. I was nervous. We'd never actually slept in the same bed.

He turned on his side to face me. I did the same. He took me in his arms. He kissed my forehead and stroked my body with both hands. I caressed him as well.

I heard a sharp catch in his breath when he found my newly extended nipples.

"Oh my God... did that man do this to you?" he asked. I couldn't tell if he liked them or not.

"Ah, well, yes he did," I said hesitantly.

"I love them!" he exclaimed.

He pinched and rolled them until they were hardened points. I breathed a sigh of relief.

I stroked his belly, and thighs, occasionally brushing the palm of my hand on his penis and scrotum. He was hard almost instantly.

He surprised me by running his hand over my crotch. He pressed his hand into the sheer material of the panties and tried to massage my dick to erection. Something was wrong-no matter how he played with me my damn dick wouldn't get hard.

"I don't know what's wrong," I said meekly. "I-I-"

"Shhhhh... " he whispered in my ear. "It's okay, I know what you need... "

He pushed me roughly on my back and climbed on top of me. He nipped my earlobe with his teeth.

"You're my little fagboy-you belong to me now-you're my panty-wearing, sissyboy-faggot, aren't you?"

My prick began to respond to his words.

"Tell me what you want, sissyboy... you want me to use you like a girl, don't you?"

At first, I was bewildered that he would be so mean and cruel, but the more he talked, the more excited I became.

He pinned my hands above my head using just one hand. I was powerless against his strength. He grabbed my prick thru the panties and fiercely rubbed and squeezed it.

I tried to get out from under him but he was too heavy.

"Don't fight me, pantyboy... we both know what a sissy-faggot like you wants-tell me what you want fagboy-I going to give it to you whether you want it or not... "

My prick was at full-blown erection straining against my panties. I'd never felt such excitement in my life.

"Oh God-Oh God-Oh God... " I kept saying.

"Say it, fagboy-SAY IT!!"

"Oh God, Darling, I want you inside me-please—please-I need you inside me!"

"What is it you want inside you, fagboy? WHAT DO YOU WANT INSIDE YOU?"

"OH GOD-I WANT YOUR COCK, MY DARLING-I WANT TO FEEL YOUR COCK INSIDE MY PUSSY-PLEASE FUCK MY PUSSY WITH YOUR WONDERFUL, HARD COCK!!"

He released his hold on me and I felt his hands on the waistband of my panties.

In one, swift and vicious motion, he tore the panties completely off me and tossed them on the floor beside the bed.

He brutally spread my legs apart and positioned himself between them. He used his hands and lifted my legs upward until they were on his shoulders.

All the while I muttered incoherently, "Oh yes-oh yes-make me your bitch-I WANT TO BE YOUR BITCH!!"

He placed his cockhead against my anus. I was ready for him; I had lubricated my pussy when I was in the bathroom.

He worked the head inside me, paused for a brief second then lunged into me with a ferocity that took my breath away.

"OOOHHHHHH-GODDDDD-YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS... " I cried out.

He fucked me like a madman and I loved every second of it. He filled me so completely I could feel the ridges and veins of his cock on the walls of my pussy.

In-and-out-in-and-out-in-and-out-in-and-out... it went on-and-on.

I was getting close-oh so close until I felt his hand on my scrotum and he forced my balls lower in their sac and delayed my climax.

"NOOOO—NOOOO-PLEASE-I NEED TO CUM-PLEEZZZZZZZZZ... " I cried out in frustration.

"I'LL LET YOU CUM WHEN I'M READY-A FAGGOT LIKE YOU PLEASES HIS MAN FIRST!!" he roared in my face.

He fucked me harder and faster. His cock was alive inside me. I cried out with each and every thrust. Twice he fucked my breath away.

His thrusting became more urgent. He used me like a fuck-toy-I was in heaven!

My balls were aching-my climax was near. When he gave me one particularly brutal thrust and his cockhead crashed into my prostate all hell broke loose.

My balls exploded and cum rushed out of my prick splashing on both of our chests.

"OH GOD-OH GOD-OH GOD," I shouted. "YES-YES-YES-YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS... "

He grunted and groaned then shouted his climax. His hot, viscous fluid filled my pussy. We thrashed and bucked wildly on the bed. We were covered in sweat.

Suddenly, he took my head in his hands and kissed me full on the lips. I kissed him back as we locked into a death-grip embrace. When he was done kissing me I decided to be honest with him.

"I LOVE YOU, MIKE-I LOVE YOU, MY DARLING!!"

He never hesitated. "I LOVE YOU TOO, JOHNNY-I LOVE YOU, MY SWEET LITTLE FAGGOT!!"

I awoke with my head on Mike's chest. He was stroking my hair, and face and shoulders.

"Good morning, Sweetie!" he said with a wide smile.

I smiled back and said, Wow-that was wonderful!"

He took me in his arms and we kissed. He then guided my hand to his rock-hard cock. I lovingly caressed and stroked it.

"Where does a faggot like you belong in the morning?" he asked firmly.

"Kneeling between his man's legs," I answered, and immediately assumed the position.

I sucked him to his first orgasm of the day all the while marveling at the sweet, delicious aching sensation I still felt in my pussy from last night.

Mike spent a lot of money on my new wardrobe. Granted, most of it went for panties, negligees; red, white and black garter belts, and three pairs of sheer nylon stockings.

I thanked him with a blowjob in the front seat of the car.

When we arrived at the resort, we processed-in, and they put us together as roommates. It was a small, but cozy room. There were two twin beds that we pushed together.

We both like our jobs and co-workers, and Mike was right; the tips are fabulous!

When we have time-off we explore the Florida Keys and sometimes go into Miami. Today, we went to visit Flamingo in Everglades National Park.

When we returned we had two-hours to kill before dinner in the employee dining room. Mike laid out for me to wear: black panties, a red garter belt, black nylons and a red, babydoll nightie. It made me feel deliciously naughty.

After I blow him then lick his asshole until he is hard again, he calls me names and makes me beg him to fuck me... by that time-OH MY GOD, AM I HOT!!

We are toying with the idea, that when we leave here, we'll go to a resort in a state that has legalized same-sex marriage.

He teases me that I'll make a beautiful, blushing bride, and an excellent wife.

I smile and say to him, "Yes, I will-you can bet on it!"

*****

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 181 milliseconds