Dark Chocolate: A Mature Story

"Don't worry, we'll take time and rent one tomorrow. You are doing me a favor and I'll cover the cost." she added. I smiled, pushed my glasses up, and thanked her once again. I got out of the car and walked into my home wearing a goofy grin. Momma saw it and smiled.

"Sweetie, your dinner is in the refrigerator. Wash your plate." She ordered.

Dad just chuckled. "You should just ask her out son. Since you're leaving next week, who knows she might agree." He teased. I laughed and the warmed my dinner.

Talia

I dropped him off at home and decided he'd be the perfect gentleman to escort me to my parents' dinner. The dinner was a big affair. All of the family was coming. I thought about calling Ivan to see if he'd be back in the states but, I really didn't want him there.

Richard is so smart, and so polite, that I figured he'd have a blast at such an affair. Besides, Dalia would be with her husband, so why would I show up alone again. It would be a night out and I could make sure he has a nice time before he leaves for school.

He'll be gone for four years, and I'm sure he'll meet someone young, pretty, and smart enough to snatch him up. But for one night, I'll pretend he's mine. I need to find a man my age. Ivan is OK, but he's not mine. Maybe, after my parent's dinner, I'll let Dalia and Steven set me up. Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky.

I pull into my garage, lock up and enter my nice suburban home. I make a quick dinner, and decide to watch a movie. Thumbing through my vast collection of chick flicks, I find my all-time favorite, Something New. As I was watching the movie, Dalia called. "Hey Baby Sis, please tell me you'll be in Newark early. I want to spend some time together before facing the 'rents."

"I don't know why you keep calling me "baby sis". You know I'm three minutes older than you, which makes you "the baby". I teased.

We laughed at the running joke, and soon Dalia turned serious. She really wanted to get together Saturday morning. Well. I'd invited Richard and didn't want to abandon him, so I asked her to compromise. "Look, I invited a young intern to accompany me. He's going off to school and I wanted to reward him with a short trip. He'll have to join us."

"No problem. I can get Steve to come with us. He and your friend can hang out." She suggested. I wanted to mention that he was really young and Steve may not want to hang out with a teen ager, but I knew my sister. She'd tease.

So I kept his age to myself, and we planned to get together Saturday morning. Soon it was really late and I had a fitful sleep. In my dreams, Richard was older, and he was with me. I woke early and dressed for work dreading seeing him for the last time.

I arrived at work and could not wait for the day to end. I'd taken off two hours early to take Richard shopping for the things we'd need for our trip. We'd only stay over two nights, but I wanted to make this be the best time he'd ever had. Well that's what I told myself. The truth is I just wanted to spend time with him.

Here I am thirty-three years old, and drooling over a man that's fourteen years younger than me. Part of me felt foolish, yet I'd never felt so alive.

I attended some meetings. Met with distributors, but in all honesty, I had no idea what they were talking about. My mind was occupied by a handsome caramel colored young man, with hazel eyes, and the curliest chocolate hair ever. Even with his thick glasses, he was devastatingly good looking.

Despite the fact that he dressed as if her was much older, I could tell he kept his body in shape. For some reason, I could not keep focus. I hoped when we went shopping, I'd get to see some of what he was hiding beneath the button downs and cardigans.

"Ms. Greene, what do think of the proposal?" my boss, Mr. Preson , was asking. I had no idea, and I simply asked that he repeat the actual proposal. He did and I thought it was terrible and said so. Of course others disagreed and we tabled the discussion.

Soon it was noon and almost time for me to go. I would leave at one after Richard arrived so we could have time to buy the items he would need. Since I invited him, I didn't want him spending his money needlessly, besides whatever I purchased for him could be considered part of his gift for college.

Like clockwork, Richard walked into my office at exactly twenty minutes after twelve. Although I was happy to see him, I hated the thought of him being away from me for four years. Of course I didn't allow my feelings to show.

"Good afternoon, Richard. We're leaving at one to go get the things you'll need for the weekend. Since you are doing me a favor, I don't want you to be inconvenienced in any way." I explained.

He looked at me and answered in his cool tone, "Yes, ma'am. I need to clock back out then."

"Yes, but I'll pay you for the hours you've missed out of pocket." I reassured him because I knew he was trying to save up what he could to go on.

He smiled and thanked me, and I think that was the moment I began to realize that for me, this was more than a mere infatuation.

Rick

Talia dropped me off and asked me to be her date for her parents' dinner. I was excited. She asked if I was free for the whole weekend. This meant that we'd be alone with each other. Even my Dad's teasing couldn't spoil my good news.

"Well Dad," she asked me to escort her to a family function in Newark this weekend. So I think we do kind of have a date." I answered.

"Well son, I'll be. You be a gentleman like I taught you. All right." He reminded me.

"Rick, I know you really like this woman, but be careful that you don't read too much int-" she tried to explained.

"Momma, I know. She is a nice woman and she doesn't see me as anything but a kid." I explained. "It's just that she needs a date for the dinner and her boyfriend is out of the country, so I'm a pity date."

"OK, just be careful." Momma asked and I nodded and heated my dinner. As I ate Dad came into the kitchen.

"You're leaving next Saturday for school right. The company is still covering your tuition?" he asked.

"Yes, I just have to commit to them for five years after I finish.' I explained.

"Son, you will meet other girls at school. Girl's your age. I know you have feelings for Ms. Greene and she seems nice, but don't read more into this weekend. Just have fun, all right." He stated.

I nodded, unable to speak. How did he know how I felt? I started to deny it, but he chuckled. "Son, I've seen her. She's beautiful. I'd think something was wrong if you didn't find her attractive. Just be careful." He finished as Momma came back.

We talked as I finished dinner and I cleaned my dishes. Soon my parents went to bed, I went to my room and thought about the one woman I'd never have a shot at.

Dalia had the most amazing skin tone, the color of dark chocolate with thick flawless lips, and the prettiest brown eyes known to man. Her skin is flawless, smooth and supple. I often find myself staring at her and wondering if her lips feel as soft as they looked.

Closing his eyes, he imagined kissing her, pulling her into his arms and showing her that he was the only man she needed.

Soon, I fell asleep and dreamed of the one woman that occupied my thoughts. The next morning, I went to my classes and as soon as noon arrived, rushed to the office. A sense of melancholy overcame me, when I realized today was the last day I would do this, see her here.

I walked into the office and spoke. She smiled at me and then told me we were going out for the day. If course I had to clock out, but I'd gladly lose a day's pay to spend time with her.

She even offered to pay me for my missed hours, I smiled because today, this time, was for us. At two, we left the office and headed to the boutiques.

Talia

I informed my assistant that I was leaving and waited for Richard to join me. Soon he met me in the lobby and we were off. I had skipped lunch, so we stopped at a local restaurant.

Soon he joined me and we were on our way. "Richard, I really appreciate you coming with me this weekend. We'll leave tonight around seven, and it should take a few hours to drive there tonight, and well stay overnight Friday and Saturday. Sunday we will have my parents' anniversary banquet, which will start with all of us attending church."

He didn't say anything, and for a second I thought maybe I'd gone too far. "Um, Richard, if you'd rather not... You don't have to go, I mean..." my heart pounded, palms were sweaty, and I felt as if I'd die if he said he didn't want to go with me.

But he smiled and whispered, "It sounds like it will be fun."

I stopped talking as we pulled into the shopping center. I knew he needed some things, and I wanted to make sure he chose which items he wanted to purchase. First he needed a suit for the dinner, so we went to Garbo's Mens Wear. The people were so helpful. The young man that helped us took one look at Richard and selected five suits that were absolutely perfect for him.

When went to the dressing area for him to try them on. The attendant excused himself for a moment leaving me alone with him for the first time since we arrived.

I stood watching as Richard remove the light blue button down he was wearing. Beneath the shirt he wore a black wife beater. His shoulders were wide with sinewy muscles echoing his strength. He kept his body in shape and I for one was enjoying the view.

"Um, Miss Greene, I need to undress and try on the suit, would you mind..." he stammered. And I realized I'd been caught staring.

"Sorry, Richard, I'll wait outside." I answered and quickly stepped out. My body was completely aroused at this point. I wanted him, this boy who had no idea how sexy he was.

The attendant went back in, and a few minutes later, Richard came out wearing the first suit. He did not wear his glasses and for the first time I got a true look at this magnificent male specimen. The dark gray suit fitted him nicely, but I wanted to see what the others looked like.

An hour later, we had managed to purchase two suits for him, and I decided I wanted a new dress to match the grey suit he would wear for the dinner. I then convinced him to allow me to purchase other items he would need. Time flew by quickly ant it was after five before we knew it. I had packed the night before so all I needed to do was shower dress comfortably for our drive. I knew he had to go home and prep to leave as well as pack his new purchases.

So once again, I drove Richard home, but decided to speak with is parents and let them know he'd be safe. He's nineteen, so I didn't need their permission, but out of respect I felt compelled to talk with them.

His mother greeted me so graciously, as did his father. Richard went to pack his things leaving me with his parents momentarily. I wondered if they could tell that I was having constant wicked thoughts of their son. Kim, his mother, had to answer the phone leaving me alone with Richard, Sr.

"Well Ms. Greene, I know my son will enjoy this weekend. You know he's leaving for college upstate next week and he won't be around much." He stated then he looked at me with a twinkle in his eye. "I just ask one thing; try not to ruin him for other women, here. He's still innocent you know." He winked just as his wife walked in.

I stood and quickly made my exit. I'd be back within an hour to pick Richard up and I reassured them that he'd be perfectly safe. His Mom hugged me and thanked me for watching out for hm. His Dad hugged me also and whispered, "Don't forget to pick up some condoms." Then he laughed and I was mortified. I bid them farewell and went home to shower, dress, and gathered my things. At fifteen minutes before seven, I was on my way to pick him up. As I pulled into the yard, Richard and his father had his bags already out and was ready to load the car. Within the minutes, we were on our way.

Rick

Talia drove me home and decided to talk to Mom and Dad. She wanted to tell them about the trip. I prayed Dad wouldn't say anything. He likes to tease. I needed to pack so I left her with my parents.

As I was leaving, I heard Dad ask, why not get a guy your age to go. I've got lots of friends whose love to escort a woman as pretty as you. Talia laughed and said, but were they as handsome as her date.

They laughed and I went on to my room. She thought I was handsome. I looked at myself in the mirror and other than my bifocals, I wasn't that bad looking. As I packed the items we just bought, I heard the phone ring. After two rings, I knew Mom had answered. That meant she left Talia alone with Dad.

I wanted to rush down and rescue her, but I needed to play it cool. I neared the study where she and Dad talked. Dad said something about ruining me for other women. He was too late. She was the standard by which I would measure women from now on. Mom came back and she stood to leave. I watched as they each of them embrace her and Dad whispered something that made her cringe. Knowing Dad it was a dirty joke.

I went back up to my bedroom and watched her drive away. For the next two days, I'd have time alone with my dream woman. If only I could get her to see me as a man and not a kid.

She was picking me up at seven, so I had everything packed and ready to go. Dad helped me move my two bags to the stoop. Then I saw her car coming down the road, pulling into our driveway, as she smiled and waved to me.

I had two days with her. And I planned to enjoy every second of them.

Talia

So here I am driving to Newark. The silence in the car is palpable, so thick you can cut it with a knife. I'm nervous. As old as I am, I'm shaking as I sat next to him.

"So Richard, do you have everything you need for school?" I asked, trying to at least find something we can talk about.

"Yes" he answered.

"Richard, are you hungry? We can stop and have a snack." I suggested. He didn't respond. Finally after silence I had enough.

"Richard, is something wrong? You do not have to go with me. I can drive you back home." I stated testily.

"I'm not a kid, Talia. You keep trying to treat me like I'm a little boy and I'm not." He answered softly.

"Richard, I don't under-" he kept talking. "Talia, I dream of you, of being with you, and I know it's foolish. When you asked me to come with you, my heart soared. I'm leaving next week, but I won't leave without being honest with you."

"Look, Richard, you have a crush, that's all. When you get to school, you'll meet girls your age, and soon you'll forget about me." She teased as she pulled into the parking lot of an eatery.

"Right, because you are older, you know." He took my hand and kissed the knuckles. "Ok, let's try something. Kiss me and if you feel nothing, I will let this drop." He added.

I have never been so stunned or hot in my life. He wants me. If this boy only knew how hot he made me. He'd have me in the backseat, panties gone, legs spread. But I decided to be adult, and draw a line.

Rick

She just looked at me. I thought I'd gone too far then I saw something in her eyes. A heat so intense, so wild, that I knew I had to be with this woman.

"Richard, I am not going to-" he sighed. "Kiss me, right. Why, I'm not ugly. You like me. Or your body wouldn't be responding right now." Her breathing was heavy.

I looked and sure enough her nipples were hard, and poking out. My cock was as hard as steel at this point, but I wasn't thinking about me, just her. She had to see me as a man, and this weekend was my coming out party.

"Richard, let's get something to eat and end this here." she suggested, her body gravitating towards mine.

He smiled and whispered, "Lean over here and kiss me then."

Talia

Fuck his lips looked so soft, so kissable. Where did my shy socially inept assistant go? I wondered if he tasted sweet or spicy. "I won't move unto you do." he added.

My willpower vanished. My resisting became moot. "OK, if it will get you out of this car." I said and leaned over and pecked his lips with mine. Tingles, all I felt were tingles through my body as his lips gently caressed mine. They were so soft, and tasted so sweet, The desire to deepen the kiss was so strong that it took all of my strength to pull away from him.

As I moved back, heart pounding, stunned, I looked into his darkened eyes and saw a man. I saw the man that I wanted.

He opened his door, leaving me dazed, and ever the gentleman, helped me from the car. He then took my arm and we entered the restaurant together. He led me to a small isolated booth so we could be alone. I was still reeling from that small kiss. As the waitress came and asked for our drink order. We both ordered a Coke and then I ordered a grilled chicken meal. He ordered the Philly cheese sandwich.

Once the waitress left, Rick gently placed his hand on my knee, heat energy pulsated through my body. I looked at him. And I knew I had to put a halt to this.

Slowly I pushed his hand away. "Rick, this cannot happen. I like you. You are a great guy, but I can't take advantage of you. Listen, maybe this wasn't a god idea. I can take you back home. Thank you for agreeing to come with me though."

He looked so sad, so hurt. "I'm sorry Talia. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. It's just that... Well, I really like you. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I know a woman like you would never want a guy like me, but a guy can dream right."

"Richard, look , I'm as much at fault as you are. You are a handsome young man. I'd be lying if I said I don't find you attractive. But, you have your whole life ahead of you and deserve to meet someone your age. Besides when you go to school, you'll meet girls that would leave me in the dust." I smiled, already jealous of his potential girlfriends. Forcing myself to calm down, I quickly switched topics to something safe. However, Richard didn't fall for it. The waitress brought our meals, and we ate. He watched me the entire time we ate. And he had one, more thing to say before we finished out meal and left.

"Talia, I hear what your lips are saying, but I know what I felt in our kiss. You can sit here and deny what you feel, but it doesn't change anything." He exhaled. "Tell me, why did you ask me to come with you? You could have any man you want, but you chose me, why? Don't answer. Think about it, and one day I want the truth."

Soon the waitress came and brought our ticket. I smiled and thanked her for her service and gave her a generous tip. We stood, and left the restaurant. He held me by my waist as we walked to my car. Part of my brain screamed, to move away, but my body refused to listen.

As I continued my drive to Newark, I popped on the radio and listened to some soul music. I felt his eyes on me. He watched me the entire time I drove. At midnight we arrived in Newark and I drove up to the Home style Inn. We walked in and I requested two rooms.

The clerk was very friendly, and checked us in. A bellhop unloaded our bags and showed the two of us to our rooms. He reminded us that the inn served breakfast from five am until nine am, and welcomed us to their establishment.

Soon he left, and I gave him a generous tip. Richard stood beside his door watching me. I can't explain it. I'd just spent time telling him why we would not work, expounded on the fact that we should stay friends, and even referred to our relationship as that of a protégé mentor, but all that said. If he called me to him, my room would be empty tonight and I think he knew it.

He smiled a knowing grin, and whispered, "Good night T-Baby, sweet dreams." After which he vanished inside of his room. I was left in the hall, horny, frustrated, jealous, and feeling guiltier by the minute.

Rick

We left my parent's home headed to Newark. I could tell she was nervous. She decided to make small talk, and I simply could not engage. I decided to be honest and tell her how I felt.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds