Dark Chocolate: A Mature Story

I was afraid she'd laugh, but she didn't. She did however try to convince me that I was crushing on her and I'd get over it. I called her bluff and asked her to kiss me. She did and my heart stopped. She pulled away, dazed. I knew that I had to have her. So realizing where we were. I helped her from the car, and we went into the restaurant for dinner.

Talia Greene is absolutely beautiful to me. She is what I like to call a chocolate chip. Her dark skin fascinates me and I can't help but wonder if all of her skin is the same hue. I lead her to a private both and we sat. After the waitress came and took our order, I touched her knee. She stopped my hand and explained why we were mistaken. She gave a plethora of reason as to why we could not be together. I listened, knowing that in many ways she was right.

Soon we left the restaurant, and were continuing on our drive. Talia continued to talk, but I honestly had nothing to say. Soon we arrived at the local hotel, and she registered us into two separate rooms. The bellman left and she looked at me. I wanted to ask her to stay with me. But I didn't. I just stared, wishing I was braver. Wishing I had the courage to really take that extra step, but she said we couldn't and I had to respect that right.

I looked at the love of my life, and said to her "Good night T-Baby," the name I called her in my dreams. She simply stood as I went into my room. This would be one long weekend.

Thank you so much for reading my story. I hope you enjoyed it. Please comment and tell me what you think. However, if you're just going to be mean, then keep your thoughts to yourself. Thank you again for reading, IR2R

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds