Dark Division - Dani Ch. 05

"Yes....oh fuck...Vince...fuck...yes..." Her words were like magic in his ears and Vince let a low groan escape his throat, vibrating through her even as he held on. Dani screamed out gripping onto his head. Her body arched from the bed with her legs closing on him and stiffening. He held himself still letting her rock on his body as she needed. His tongue lightly caressing her clit as he watched her calm and start to breathe again. "Oh fuck....that was...."

"Yea it was. Now, give me more." He pulled her clit back into his waiting lips and his fingers went back to their previous motions. Dani's breathing increased again and she started to moan and sigh wantonly above him. It was such a perfect moment and Vince only hoped he could hold onto it forever in his mind.

"I....I'm....OH YES!" She screamed out again locking up on him. Vince stayed still once more letting her ride it out as he rubbed his still covered cock on the bed slowly trying to ease the ache that was building in him.

When she calmed this time, he pulled his fingers from her and licked them clean as she watched. When he was done, he wiped the back of his mouth and moved back up towards her.

"So, what's the verdict?" Vince hovered before her face feeling the wet heat of her core on his lower abdomen and trying to get himself under control.

"You're a pretty close second." She smiled still breathless and flushed completely down to those perfect tits of hers.

"I can do more if you think you can handle it."

"I can, but I think maybe we should uh..."

"Are you sure you want to still?"

"Yes, please Vince. I'm ready." She looked at him evenly and he moved to his back, undoing his jeans and sliding them down. He threw them off the bed and looked up to see Dani watching him intently propped up on her elbows. He slid his boxers off the same and tossed them over before rolling back to her. He held the side of her face and leaned down to kiss her jaw, taking it as much the same as kissing those beautiful lips again.

"I don't suppose you're on birth control." He asked it taking the slim chance that he wouldn't need one of the condoms and could feel her naturally. Fuck if that wasn't a desperate dream of his.

"Sorry, never have been." She caught her lip again and he felt himself respond to the expression instantly.

"Then, stay here a second." He sat up and hopped from the bed heading towards the small duffle bag in the corner. He opened it quickly fishing for the condoms. He tore one free and the looked at the lube he brought. He seized it just in case and came back over to her.

Vince got back into the bed with her lying on his back as he started to struggle with ripping open the foil package.

"May I?" Her voice stopped him and she took the package from his hands. She finished the tear he started before pulling the condom out. His breath caught as she moved towards his cock. She stroked along his length softly with her hand.

"Whoa...whoa...baby I'm way too excited for that." He caught himself even as another bead of precum rolled from his tip. "We'll never get any further if you keep doing that." He chuckled.

"Okay. Um...Vince?"

"Yea?"

"Is there a top and bottom to this thing?" He laughed and looked up at her. "Sorry, I've never.....used one." She looked almost embarrassed and he took the rubber circle from her flipping it over and handing it back upright. Just the touch of her hand made him shudder as she slowly unrolled it down his length. Vince was amped up beyond belief and this was driving him crazy.

"There perfect. Now, how do you...I mean...." He was gesturing between them and she just looked at him for a second.

"Oh....um...I guess you on top would be the best. Sorry...I."

"It's alright. It's always a little awkward the first time with anyone. Now, just lay back and relax." Dani eased back down and looked at him. Vince moved to between her legs and used his hand to find her entrance positioning himself.

"Okay, I'm ready." She was breathing a little heavier as he pressed forward letting just the first inch of his cock slide in.

"Let me know if we need the lube, and tell me if it hurts too much, okay?"

"Okay." She shook her head as she spoke and Vince pushed a little further in. His arms shook a little as he held himself back. Dani felt so good surrounding him and the look on her face as he moved had him mesmerized. He saw her eyes squeeze a little and he froze, halfway home and feeling himself going crazy already.

"You alright?" He was breathing heavy now.

"Yea, just a little pinch, but mostly I just feel really full." She caught her lip again and opened her eyes to look at him. Vince pushed further until he was completely buried and held himself there.

"Oh fuck...you're really tight Dani." Vince's breathing was very ragged as he tried to calm his body down. Her walls were encasing him with heat, and the realization that this was Dani, who he had wanted so badly for so long was making his brain go crazy. Vince could always control himself, but this seemed so different. He pulled out a little then and pressed back inside.

"Wow, Vince...that feels...I mean... kind of good." She sighed out as her fingers ran along his scalp. Suddenly, she contracted around his cock making him groan out.

"Shit....stop...you can't do that or I'm gonna cum....hold still for a minute." Vince panted out as he tried to force his mind to think of anything else. He wanted to make this incredible for her. He needed to hear her scream with him inside, anything to show her that he was worth more than just this one time.

"Sorry.....I get that way when it's good...girls love it....this is better than I thought, but I really want you to move...please." Her head leaned back in front of him and she moaned.

"I'm trying really hard not to think about this right now, can you not mention other chicks? I need a minute baby." Vince's cock was on the verge of releasing. He felt his balls tightening and his stomach flexed with his effort to not let go.

"But Vince..." Dani pulled her head up so her mouth was level with his ear and her entire pussy tightened on him like a vise.

"Oh...oh fuck, fuck, fuck." His cock convulsed sending his cum into the condom as he came. It had been too much, just too much and her grip on him had made his mind return to what he was doing. His fingers dug into her shoulders as his eyes squeezed shut and the unwanted orgasmic sensations washed over him. When he had emptied himself he was breathing heavy and he felt his body relax on her.

"Vince? Did you just cum?" Dani looked at him with a puzzled expression.

He leaned his forehead on hers for a second before tilting up. "Uh yea...sorry....fuck Dani...it's just that you are so tight and feel so good. Plus, your noises before and that, well that it's you...I'm inside you Dani...I just couldn't hold it. Fuck." Vince was so angry with himself. He shifted his cock backwards and out of her.

"Okay...um...well....now what?" He couldn't read her expression as she spoke.

"I'm just going to get cleaned up and in a few minutes we can try again." Vince sat up on his haunches. "Don't move." He got up then racing to the bathroom of the motel room to remove the condom and clean himself. The traces of blood on the condom making him smile a little knowing he just took Dani's virginity. He was out a few moments later and there she stood with her panties on fastening her bra behind her back.

"Hey, what's up? I told you to stay put." Vince grumbled at her, trying to be playful and yet dominant.

"I know Vince, but it's all good. I mean I'm officially not a virgin anymore, so I'm good to go." She smiled as she grabbed her jeans from the floor and started to slide her legs in.

"That's not why I said stay put. I don't leave a girl unsatisfied, and I promised you I would give you great sex. So, like I said give me a few minutes and I'll blow your mind." He was trying not to be awkward. He hadn't had such a short time since high school. It left him feeling more than awkward right now.

"I appreciate the gesture, Vince, I really do. But, come on. We both knew what this was about; you don't have to impress me. Honestly, I'm not going to tell anyone that you were so quick....it's not my style." She had her shirt on by the time she finished her sentence and was on the edge of the bed pulling on her socks and shoes before he could even think of what to say.

"Dani, that's not what it was about for me. I don't care what you tell anyone else, I wanted to make you feel good." He grabbed his boxers pulling them on as he approached her.

"This was what I expected it to be Vince, so you did great. I just like a different set of equipment, remember? Don't make this weird huh? I'll call you guys when I need you again. Don't die on me before then." Dani walked over to him and brushed his cheek with her fingers placing a soft kiss on the opposite cheek before turning and walking out of the motel to leave Vince standing in the center stunned.

*************************

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 288 milliseconds