Dark Genie Ch. 05

I turned to follow Katie and was perplexed as to why she was going in that monstrous man's house. It then dawned on me that this dude's house sat right next to mine, as if I wanted to see his face anymore than I had to. I hate to say it, but if this is how she likes her horror, then I'm going just so I can get her out of there. She unlocked the door (how I don't know) and held it open for me.

"Uh, Katie, are you sure we should be in here?" I asked. "I mean, people don't break into other people's houses unless they plan on stealing something."

"Master, this is where I live," she laughed.

"Since when?" I inquired, scratching my head.

"Two weeks ago," she beamed. I guess having something of her own besides her lamp was important to her. "You told your mom that you met us a month ago and that we lived next to you guys. You also told her that my 'dad' was a chef at World's Gourmet." It was all coming back to me now.

"But why did you make him look like that?" I asked. I may have said that, but that didn't mean I wanted a guy who could step on me, literally.

"I did some research at school and it's said that World's Gourmet has some brutal fights," she informed. "And they bring in a lot of cargo for cooking."

I have to applaud her. She did her homework faster than I thought.

"Would you like to see my room?" Katie giggled.

"You don't have to ask me twice," I smiled, following her upstairs.

She walked to a blue door and opened it real slowly as if she was suddenly worried that I might not like it. I gave her an encouraging smile and she pushed the door open all the way and we stepped inside. And man, I don't think I'll be able to see any other color besides blue after today. From the ceiling to the floor, the only thing anybody would was blue. The ceiling was light blue, the walls were blue and getting darker as it neared the floor, which was covered by a navy blue carpet. Katie just might become an interior designer if she wanted to, I thought.

Without warning, I was pushed onto the bed and my clothes poofed into smoke. Confused, I turned over and Katie straddled me.

"I was so close when you told me to take those toys away," she purred.

"Oops," I grinned stupidly.

"Oops isn't going to cut it," Katie growled. Unexpectedly, her eyes flashed and my arms were cuffed to the bedpost. This girl is serious. I fell into a trap, I thought. "Now, you're going to make me cum, and I want to cum all night long. And no wishes."

"Fine," I agreed. "What if your father comes home?"

"Daddy works until midnight on slow nights, and today is not a slow night," she grinned. However, instead of filling herself up with my cock, she climbed up my body and sat on my face. "Get licking."

I got licking.

I found out immediately that licking was to be done with both hands. I also learned that a girl who wanted to cum all night long (wishes excluded) would ride you face in an attempt to 'help' you, when in fact they're just making it harder on for the lickers to make to them cum. The last thing I found out was that Katie meant business. She hooked her legs underneath my shoulder blades and locked my head in between her thighs. Although this was a heavenly place to be, I knew I wouldn't have to worry about her dad if I didn't get her to cum.

I started looking for her clit and give myself an edge on making her cum. Fortunately, she didn't care how I made her cum so long as she came hard, just like she likes it. Suddenly, my mind brought up the memory of when I first gave her a good licking. Uh-oh, I thought. Simultaneously, Katie tightened her grip on my head and I was suddenly riding the wildest ride in history . . . again. Thankfully, I was close enough to keep my mouth in contact with her honey pot cause I did not want to make this any harder than it had to be.

But I don't think that mattered anyway. In searching for her clit, I found it right where I remembered it would be and clamped down on it. What I forgot to remember was that Katie would crank it up a hundred notches when I did just that. By this time, I wasn't even licking her anymore, nor was I trying. I don't think she even noticed. At the moment, my face itself was sufficient enough to drive her crazy.

It wasn't long until her clit ran over my nose. Like always, she froze and I gave her a quick lick. Ferociously, she came like harder than Niagara Falls. I still don't know what splashed my face, but I did my best to lap up as much as possible. Panting, she had to steady herself on the posts and took a few deep breaths. My job is done, I thought. Unfortunately, my arms were still cuffed to the bedpost and it didn't look like Katie was going to let me go.

"I said I wanted to cum all night long," she reminded me.

You don't hear me crying for help, do you?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds