Dark Weres Ch. 02

Now this shit with his daughter. All of a sudden he wanted Abettia to return. She was glad when that bitch left with the white man she mated with. Lavinia gloated as Alphonso announced to the pack he was done with Abettia; his bitch of a wife stood beside him crying. She hated Eva. She hated Abettia. In all honesty, she hated Alphonso also, but he was alpha. Once they mated, she could take lovers. She would then be in control. No one would think they could mistreat her again. So she smiled at her sister.

"LaTonya, Ryelle is back. Why don't you seduce him, and when I become Alpha Bitch, we can both take over and run the pack" LaTonya smiled. Ryelle was one fine specimen. She smiled as she remembered his prowess in bed. He was good, but not as good as Jebutu. Damian was OK.

"Lavinia, you seem upset. What happened?" LaTonya asked.

Lavinia looked at her sister. She was beautiful. She was also a threat. They shared a mother but had two different fathers. Their mother kicked them both out of her home ages ago when she met her true mate. She now had a new life with him and gave little thoughts to the two girls she had before meeting him. Lavinia looked like her father. He was a tall toffee colored man. Cruel and selfish, so selfish that he only supported her because Alpha Alphonso required it. He had nothing to do with his daughter. He hated her and blamed her mother for ruining his life. Three years after she was born, Mom gave birth to LaTonya. She was the same complexion, but resembled her mother, Lyric, more. like her, so mother tolerated her younger sister more. Her memory turned dark. She hated thinking about the man that fathered her, so she turned off her thoughts.

Lavinia despised her sister, but over time LaTonya had proven her loyalty. However, once she became Madam Alpha, she would rule alone.

LaTonya watched her sister; she loved her older sister, but did not trust her. Because of her, Daddy was sent away. Momma never forgave her. Then she sighed, Lavinia said Ryelle was back, so she would go see if he needed company. LaTonya stood, admiring her long-lean frame. Her round breast stood tall on her chest and her round hips spread giving her the apple-shaped bottom most men could not resist. LaTonya fluffed her breast making sure they were perky and firm, smooth down her skirt, checking her derriere to make sure every asset she had was on display. She and her sister were beautiful and they both knew it. They each used their looks to their advantage.

"Big sis, I have to go see someone. We can talk later." LaTonya said as she sashayed out of their apartment. Lavinia smiled, Ryelle, would have no idea what hit him. No man could resist LaTonya when she was on the prowl. Then she remembered Damian. She had to get rid of that fool. He felt as if he had the right to give her orders. Picking up her phone, she dialed a well-known number.

Smiling, she waited on her old friend to answer.

"Hello." A thick voice purred.

"Sheriff, how are you? I was wondering if you were any closer to finding the ringleader in the increase of crimes in town." Lavinia whispered.

"Well, we are still investigating, Lavinia. How can I help you?" the sheriff asked. He did not interfere in pack business. Lavinia was gorgeous, one of the few women he had relations with. She was devious and he wanted to know what she was up to.

"Well Sheriff, I might make a trip to town this weekend. Will you be around?" she purred seductively.

"I'll make time. You know I love when you visit." The sheriff answered.

"I have a problem, maybe you can help. Damian makes me feel uncomfortable. I can't talk to the alpha, he is his son. I wish..." Lavinia whispered.

The sheriff perked up, now he knew why she called. However, his grandfather warned them years ago and told them to stay away from the pack. The pack did not mess with them and they returned the favor, his affair with Lavinia withstanding.

He sighed, "Lavinia, he is the alpha's son. Maybe you should avoid him." He suggested.

Lavinia sighed, "I thought you were the law. You can get rid of him. Add his name to the list of suspects and take him in. I'm sure you and your friends can find some crime to charge him with."

The sheriff spoke, and ended his affiliation with one Ms. Lavinia Bourdeaux, "I don't frame innocent men. Tread carefully girl, you will end up in a mess of trouble. Look, Lavinia, lose my number." He hung up.

*****

Alphonso greeted his sons. He had been notified by the healer earlier concerning the birth if his two new pups. He would make sure the children were cared for, but had no desire to mate with either woman.

"Father, how are you?" Ryelle asked as soon as he entered.

"I'm fine. Tell me of your sister and my grandsons." Alphonso demanded.

He called and Thomas brought them drinks. Thomas left quickly and Ryelle reported his findings. Abettia was happy. She had a new mate that loved her completely. They had two children, a boy and a girl. His grandson was also mated and had a daughter. The other male, Marcus too, had mated and had a daughter. Ryelle took a deep breath. Alphonso braced himself.

"Father, all of their mates are fair Weres." He stopped.

Alphonso sat frozen. He took a deep breath. He had his reasons, and as he closed his eyes he relived another memory.

The boys waited. They knew some of their history. How he was captured, beaten and broken. He told them of Alpha Bertrand, and how his pack helped him. He never told them of the rift that ripped him and his new pack in two. He needed to share that now. Many in his pack went along with is decree because he simply decreed it. Abettia defied him and mated with one that was not like her. Now her son also mated with a fair Were as had his other Grandson, whom he had yet to meet.

Alphonso sat listening intently. Abettia was a female beta in the new pack and alpha mother as well. His grandson the alpha was compassionate and led with wisdom beyond his years. His other grandson ran the pack until Ja'Mal arrived. He immediately took the youngster under his wing. The Were respected both men, and from what Ryelle shared, race was not a factor there.

The town he described, Alphonso wanted to see this place. He knew Abettia might not come home, but maybe he could go there.

"Will she come here?" Jebutu asked. He knew her son might not agree, but he had to ask. Ryelle looked sad. "Father banned her. Her mate is extremely protective and if she comes he will be with her. You know father has strict rules about ..." Ryelle stopped speaking.

Alphonso was silent. He contemplated. He had strict rules, but maybe the times for his rules had passed. He started to speak when Thomas rushed in. One of the two young women was about to give birth. Alphonso and his sons rushed to the medical center. He was present with the female as she gave birth to his newest daughter. The baby was beautiful and Alphonso loved her instantly. Her mother named her Dreya, and Alphonso approved. The alpha stayed with the new mother and his daughter as his sons went to help Ryelle unpack.

*****

Jebutu was silent, but he had to know. "The other male, Marcus, what can you tell me of him?" he asked.

"Marcus Kingsley is honorable. He looks like Cecily, has her caramel complexion. His eyes are dark, but he is built like you. Betty, that's her name now. Betty said the Alpha and his wife adopted and raised him. They found him as they were traveling and knew he was a wolf cub. He is curious, but I had to return home. I plan to go back but wanted to be here for father when Suni and Mari give birth; I felt as if I need to be here for him." Ryelle smiled. "We have a new little sister. She is beautiful. We must protect her." Jebutu and Damien agreed.

Alphonso had to leave, so he kissed his daughter and wished her mother well. Waiting outside was Lavinia. She entered after the alpha had gone. Suni held her daughter close.

"Suni, why are you afraid? I will be Madam Alpha one day right. Let me see the baby." Lavinia purred.

Suni refused, and Lavinia became incensed, but she curbed her anger. "I would never hurt a child. I just want to see it. She is well protected right. If I harm her all you have to do is scream."

Fearing Lavinia and knowing she rarely failed at a goal. Suni, held the baby for the other female to see. Lavinia made a face. "Hideous, please don't show that monster to anyone else. Look we both know Alphonso would never father something so hideous. You should go." She whispered.

Suni held her daughter close, too afraid to talk back. She did when she first learned of her pregnancy and Lavinia attacked her. She was lucky she and her daughter survived.

"You know newborns sometimes don't survive the first few months. And with your daughter being defective, you should be concerned." Lavinia continued.

Suni trembled. Someone needed to come in. She sent a short prayer and the fates listened. Thomas entered and faced Lavinia. She smirked at the manservant and added, "Thomas, it's nice of you to come see your daughters. Oops, I mean your new daughter." Then she left.

Thomas faced the young girl that lay in the bed trembling. "Suni, are you alright." Suni sat with tears rolling down her face. "My daughter is not safe here, Father. I fear for her." She whispered.

"I will talk with Alpha Alphonso. Don't worry. You and Dreya will be safe. I promise." Thomas hugged his daughter. He hated Lavinia, but this threat toward his daughter and granddaughter was too much. Alphonso was a good alpha, and he loved all of his children. He ignored Lavinia, dismissing most of her stunts as harmless, but Thomas knew the truth. Lavinia was anything but harmless.

*****

Betty was home. She took care of her duties of the pack. She was waiting for her mate to come home. The twins were napping. Momma, can we talk. Ja'Mal sent.

I'm on the way. Betty replied. She called one of the young omegas to stay with the twins. She walked over to talk with her son.

"Momma, do you want to go?" He asked.

Betty sighed, "I want to go home and see father. But I'm apprehensive. If I go, I want you and Marcus with me." She answered.

Ja'Mal exhaled. "Logan won't agree and I think he should go with us as well." Ja'Mal stated.

"Ja'Mal, I love my mate and Kerri, but they are fair Weres. It might cause problems if..." She paused.

Ja'Mal stopped. "Momma, I swore that no one would ever hurt you again. I meant that. Let me think and then we can decide later. OK. I'll call Grandfather."

Betty hugged her son. "I love you son. Now, let me get back home. I have one of the girls watching the twins. You know, it's been a while since you kept your brother and sister. Doesn't Layla want to have a sleep over?"

Ja'Mal laughed. "Momma, Kerri is annoyed enough. If I bring in two toddlers, I'll never see my bedroom again."

Betty laughed, and Ja'Mal added. "I'll tell you what. Bring my little brother and sister by this weekend. I'll call the guys and we will give you ladies a free day without the kids, OK." He promised. Betty laughed and told him she'd hold him to that.

As she made it home, Logan was waiting. He wanted to know if she was alright. She was. They gathered their twins and headed to the dining hall for dinner. Sitting with Marcus and his son, Keamon, the men chatted. Betty was a bit quiet and both Patricia and Sunnet noticed.

The two shared a look. Soon everyone ate dinner, but Betty was unusually quiet. Love? What is it? Logan sent.

Logan knew the situation with her father weighed heavily on his mate. He also knew that at some point, she would go back home. He also knew that despite her protest, she was not going back there without him. Logan, I'll contact grandfather again. Logan was surprised. He and the others had no idea Ja'Mal had talked with Alphonso beyond the initial contact.

Ja'Mal is this wise. I mean he... Logan started to reply.

Have you forgotten who's in charge? Ja'Mal addressed his stepfather. Logan backed down. I'll contact grandfather and arrange our visit. I'll keep you informed. Ja'Mal sent.

"Thank you, Alpha. Logan replied. Ja'Mal was a bit bothered by his stepfather's response, but then he remembered how he had spoken to hm. Logan, I was out of line. I'm sorry. He sent.

Logan responded, This is a stressful time for all of us. I know you are my alpha, but Ja'Mal, I also consider you my son. Never forget that. This was not some small issue and a round table discussion would not suffice. Logan understood that more than most. His mother was thrown out of her pack and forced to go out essentially on her own. Her father never tried to find her. Now, that he lost his mate, he felt guilt.

Ja'Mal was disturbed, but curious as well. Marcus walked into his office. He waited. Ja'Mal looked at him. If what Ryelle said was true, then Marcus could be his cousin. Both men were silent, with the unspoken question between them. "We can have our blood tested. If we are related, it will show." Marcus stated. Ja'Mal nodded. Marcus had a point. They called Vivienne. Vivienne smiled and told them to come to her office.

Love, I'll be home in a while. Kiss Layla for me. Ja'Mal sent. Marcus sent to Patricia the same. Patricia gathered Keamon and they went over to Kerri's to visit until both men returned.

At Vivien's office the healer took blood from both men. She told them they would do the test, but they wouldn't get conclusive reports back for a few days. The men thanked her and went home to their mates.

That night, Ja'Mal did not sleep. Kerri waited and knew he needed to talk. "Ja'Mal, talk to me." She pleaded.

"Kerri, I am torn. I know Momma wants to go there, but the way they treated her was wrong. For years that pack made no effort to try and help us. Ryelle should have done something sooner. He could have tried to find us. I need answers. I want answers. Momma cannot go there without me being with her." He vowed.

Kerri nodded. She knew this was a trip that Ja'Mal and his mother needed to make. But that was not all that bothered her mate. She sensed pure fear through their mate bond. "What else? What are you not telling me, Ja'Mal?" Kerri asked.

Mother told me something today. Dark Weres don't have to be mated to father children. When we were banished from our old pack, I left and never looked back, but what if? I need to go back and see if I left a child there. They hated me simply because I'm dark. If I left a child, I can only imagine how he or she is being treated." He confessed.

Kerri froze. Layla was sleeping and she was heavily pregnant with their second child. She didn't know how she would handle the thought of her mate having a child with someone else, but if he did, then he needed to go get him or her. "You need to go back. You need to make sure." She whispered.

"Kerri", Ja'Mal whispered, "I'm sor..."

Kerri covered his lips. "Listen, the man I love cannot leave this question unanswered. You need the truth, and I'm standing with you. Let's call your old alpha."

Ja'Mal picked up his phone and dialed a long forgotten number. It was late and he did not expect him to answer. After the second ring a deep voice picked up. "Hello"

"Hello Alpha, I know it's late but I have an urgent question I must ask." Ja'Mal explained.

"Who is this?" The Alpha demanded but he already knew.

"This is Ja'Mal Sims; my father was Carl, a beta within your pack." He replied.

He heard the alpha take a deep breath. "Ja'Mal I knew you'd call. When can I expect you to visit? I have something here that belongs to you."

Ja'Mal did not flinch, but answered coolly, "I'll be there tomorrow, as soon as I can catch a fight. Tell my child, I'm bringing him home."

Ja'Mal hang up as Kerri began packing for the two of them. "Kerri, look it may not be..."

Kerri faced her mate, "You have a child. I need to meet him or her. Besides, I will not let you go there alone."

The two made calls and prepared to catch their flight. Momma, I have to go back. Sharon had a child. I'm bringing him home, He sent.

Ja'Mal, wait. Take Logan and Marcus with you. You know how cruel the Alpha can be. Don't go there by yourself. she pleaded. Logan sensed something was wrong and Betty explained the situation. No more words were needed. He called Marcus and Jacob. The three men were ready to accompany their leader. Kerri asked Betty to keep Layla for the day and they prepared to catch their flight.

Soon, the five wolves were on a thirty minute flight to visit Ja'Mal's former pack. As the plane landed, Ja'Mal was not surprised to see members of his old pack waiting to meet them. They treated them with curious indifference as they drove back to the alpha home.

Ja'Mal and his betas entered and the Alpha stood tall glaring at the dark were that caused him such embarrassment. Fortunately Sharon's mate was willing to overlook her mistake and they joined after she gave birth. There was no denying who fathered the child, and at first he considered having the pup killed. However, his wife stopped him. This was their grandchild, and did not ask to be born. She convinced him to simply let the babe live and he did.

Sharon did not want the baby and her mate was truly confused. One night as they argued, the Alpha tried to explain that Sharon was forced. Her mate countered his argument. He knew Ja'Mal and he watched her seduce him. The young man was vulnerable and she took advantage, but he loved her anyway. This baby was a result. So for several years, he and his wife raised the little boy. They had no idea where Ja'Mal and Betty went. They had not heard from them until last night. It seemed that the young man was coming to take his child with him.

"Ja'Mal, welcome. Let's talk in my office." The Alpha stated.

"You have a ten year old son. His name is Donald. Millicent and I have raised him since the day he was born. I owe you and your mother an apology. I learned the truth of what occurred with my daughter, and you were not to blame. She was in the wrong." He surmised.

Ja'Mal was silent as the Madam alpha walked in holding the hand of a handsome young boy. Ja'Mal's breath caught. He looked so much like him. Kerri gasped. The young man stood hidden behind his grandmother. Ja'Mal moved to him and kneeled beside him. "Hey, Donald, I'm Ja'Mal." He whispered.

Donald looked at the dark man that looked so familiar and asked, "Are you my Daddy?"

Ja'Mal smiled through his tears, "Yes, and I want you to come home with me."

Donald looked at his grandparents. Then he faced his father. "What about Grandma and Grandpa?" He asked. Ja'Mal explained that he could visit anytime he wanted.

Jacob, Marcus, and Logan waited. Ja'Mal introduced the rest of the family to him. Then he introduced his mate, Kerri. Kerri just stood and stared at the young man. He looked so much like his father. She knew she'd grow to love him as much as she did their children.

Donald walked over to her and smiled. Kerri's heart melted. "I'll have a new brother or sister soon, right?" he asked. Kerri laughed, "Yes, and your sister Layla is home and so excited to meet you."

Soon the alphas asked them to join them for breakfast. As they journeyed to the private dining room in the alpha home, Sharon and her mate arrived. Ja'Mal stood in front of Kerri immediately with the rest of his team ready to defend them, but the other male was not looking for a fight.

Donald ran to him hugging him and telling him his dad was here. He wanted him to go home with him. Nash smiled, and told Donald to be good and not to forget him.

Sharon said nothing. She dropped her head in shame. Donald did not bother his mother; he sat and talked with his grandparents and his new family. They were only here for a day, so when they prepared to catch their flight back, arrangements were made for all of Donald's belongings to be shipped. He was flying back home with his dad. He shared a tearful goodbye with his grandparents, and hugged his stepfather tightly. He simply said bye to his mother. Then they left.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds