Dark Weres Ch. 02

Donald was so excited but didn't talk much. He sat beside Ja'Mal and Kerri and dozed on the short flight. When the plane landed, Logan was not surprised to see their mates waiting for them inside the terminal.

*****

Thomas and his mate took Suni and the baby home. He was upset. Last night, he stayed at the medical center with his daughter. He feared Lavinia might come back and he was not leaving her alone. He talked to Hattie about the threats Lavinia made. She said he needed to talk to Alpha Alphonso. The next few days, Hattie watched her daughter and granddaughter carefully. LaTonya stopped by and knowing she was Lavinia's sister, Hattie would not let her in the house. LaTonya knew something happened with her sister but she was not sure what.

She went home and mentioned her treatment. Lavinia sneered. "That baby is ugly anyway. I don't think its Alphonso. Hmmm, that's why I went by the medical center and put that bitch in her place." LaTonya stared at her. Lavinia was vicious, even more so when she felt threatened.

LaTonya had to talk to someone and quick. She did not put it past her sister to try and harm a child. As they talked Mari went into labor. The rush of their pack mates alerted the sisters. LaTonya and Lavinia went with the crowd to the medical center. Alpha Alphonso was called. He rushed to the hospital. The baby and mother were both in duress. Mari hemorrhaged, and the doctor was barely able to save her and the baby. Both she and the baby survived, but the healer warned Mari that another pregnancy was too risky. Alphonso was devastated. He never should have been so callous. His irresponsibility caused this young woman to be unable to have any more children. He cried, and his sons stayed with him.

A nurse came and asked if he wanted to meet his son. He did. He was a beautiful little boy. His mother named him Naru. She was sleeping, and they did not want to disturb her. Alphonso, told the nurses to watch them carefully, and then he went home.

Meanwhile, news of Naru's birth circled the compound. Lavinia was furious. Why couldn't that bitch and that little bastard just die? LaTonya watched her sister, and she knew. Lavinia was out of control, and she needed to alert the Alpha's son. She let Lavinia come in and vent, watched her contemplate, and tried to discourage her from the course of action she planned to take. Lavinia turned on her sister, accused her of being jealous. Then she questioned her loyalty. If LaTonya really loved her then she would help her get rid of those two sluts that had just given birth to Alphonso's children. LaTonya told her sister what she needed to hear. Soon, Lavinia needed rest. So both young women went to bed, LaTonya waited. As soon as Lavinia was asleep, LaTonya went out in search of Jebutu.

~~~~THE END OF CHAPTER TWO~~~~

Thank you Andi for taking time to proofread and edit this chapter.

I certainly hope you enjoyed it and please leave your thoughts.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds