Dark Weres Ch. 08

His beast was now ignoring him completely, "Kas, listen, you are mine. My mate. My life. I need to mark you."

Kas froze. He sounded different. She looked into his eyes; they were the same yet different. She saw an emotion so deep within that she had never seen with anyone before. Her heart pounded, even as she settled her body over his encasing him inside of her warmth. In that moment, he was all that mattered. She was afraid, yet fearless. She was unsure, yet confident. She was powerful, yet in his embrace, weak. She was his and her heart soared.

He grasped her hips and drive up inside her once more. She screamed in pleasure. "Kas, please. His beast begged."

"I'm scared. I don't know." Kas gasped as Damian nipped her neck. Still buried inside of her, Damian branded her from the inside out. He moaned, and she gasped once more. "Do it, mark me." He leaned forward licking her neck; he bit her marking for all eternity. Kas came hard. She had never experienced such a climax before.

"Bite me Kas, now. Please." Damian begged. Instinctively she bit his collar, claiming her mate. Damian surged forward pushing his knot inside of her, pinning her to him. They collapsed. Kas started to move. She was concerned that she might be too heavy. Damian tightened his hold. He never wanted her away form him. She was his; they were one now.

What the fuck? she thought.

She heard Damian chuckling inside if her head. We are mated love. We belong to each other. You are mine as I am yours.

Kas froze. "What did you just say? You're inside my head."

Damian laughed, You can talk to father as well. I'm sure he will be delighted to hear from you, but first. Tonight you are all mine, mate.

Damian kissed her once more and held her close. Kas smiled, Something inside her kept chanting mine. It felt familiar, it felt right. She felt as if she was finally home. "I feel strange. What?"

"You're like me now. You're a werewolf. Soon you will be able to shift and I'll help you through the changes. You never have to worry about anything again, because I will dedicate my life to taking care of you." He explained. He was afraid. What if this isn't what she wanted? He thought.

"Call me Kasandra, that's my name. Damian, what if you've made a mistake? I pray you have not because I love you. I wasn't sure at first, but now everything in me belongs to you. You have had me confused since the day you showed up at Ms. Nancy's house. Even when Momma said stuff, you stood before me and made her leave. Here, you've done little things to help me fit in, and I know me not dressing like a female is hard for you, so I'll try OK. Not all of the time, but for you I will try."

"Kasandra, don't change for me. I love you. You are simply perfect." Damian whispered to her before kissing her once more. His knot dislodged and he lifted his mate and carried her to his bed. The rest of the night showing her and telling her of his love.

As he held her close, he heard Ryelle come in. Covering his love, Damian walked out to meet his brother. Ryelle smiled."Congratulations brother. I'm happy for you. Did everything go OK? Is Kas alright?"

Damian smiled, "Kasandra is fine. She accepted me Ryelle. She loves me."

"Go. I'll call Tasha and let her know Kas is here." Ryelle explained.

Ryelle was truly happy for his brother. Soon he would join with his mate. He could hardly wait. Damian needed to get back to his mate. He bid Ryelle good night and went to his room. Kasandra was sleeping. She had a light snore that he taught was just adorable. He crawled in not bed behind her and held her close. She turned, snuggling into his chest. She whispered, "I love you, Damian." and he smiled.

Damian did not sleep. He wanted her again. Kas stirred and felt something thick and hard poking into her bottom. "Kasandra, love, are you awake? God, I hope you are." He teased kissing her, caressing her body. Kas was so ready for him. She was never like this. She moved, pulling him on top of her body. Kas was more than ready, but Damian stopped. "No my love. Let me explore you."

Kas groaned. "Later, you can explore, touch, taste, anything you want but now I need you inside me." Kas growled. Damian chuckled. His mate was a livewire. He would enjoy learning all of the ways to please her.

*****

Tasha waited up for Kas. It was not like her to stay out so late. Her phone rang. It was Ryelle. He told her Kas was safe and with Damian. Tasha sighed, relieved. "I'm thinking about you. I can't wait to see you in the morning."

He whispered smiling as she replied back, "Me too." They hang up and then went to bed dreaming of each other.

Kas returned home early the next morning. Damian was being extra stubborn and did not want her to go. However, she had to shower and report to work. Being mated did not negate her responsibilities. Kas had to stop herself from responding to her mate vocally as he made all sort of suggestions. One suggestion was that he come in and join her. Then they could both play hooky.

Damian, go home. Shower. I will see you at breakfast. She sent as LaTonya walked in. One look, and Kas could not hide her excitement. LaTonya's wolf sensed another presence and that was the only affirmation that she needed. Kas was now a she wolf.

LaTonya squealed and rushed to hug her. "Oh my goodness, congratulations. Are you OK? Wow! I'm so happy for you. You're taking today off right. We have to celebrate." Tasha joined them and was confused.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"Damian and I mated last night" Kas explained.

Tasha looked confused, then her eyes widened. "Oh my God, you're like married. Wow! Kas, Wow!" Tasha jumped up. "We have to tell Gran. She will flip." Tasha froze, "Wait, did he force you? If he did..." Kas smiled and sat.

"Well, Tasha. If he did, He can force me anytime." Kas answered tongue in cheek. LaTonya laughed.

"Tasha stop, I'm fine. I'm happy. He loves me Tasha. He spent all night showing me. He didn't want me to come home but I told him I need to shower and change. Look can you two do me a favor?"She sighed, smiling, content. "I want to dress for him. I mean...He says it doesn't matter but this morning, I want to look nice for him."

Tasha ran to her closet. She knew exactly what Kas needed to wear. "Kas, shower. I'll get your outfit."

LaTonya yelled, "Stop! Kas, don't shower. Keep his scent on you. If you go to work, it will drive him crazy and let the guys there know you are with him now."

Kas frowned. "Girl I need to wash my body." She explained.

LaTonya laughed. "He will have to put his scent on you again. You might not get any work done. You know what, you won't work anyway. He will not let you out of his office."

Kas laughed. "Damian is a strict professional at work. He wouldn't..." She added laughing as she entered her bathroom. LaTonya helped Tasha lay out the perfect outfit for the day.

As Kas showered, there was a frantic knock on the door. The two girls shared a look. They already knew. Opening the door, Latonya simply said, "Shower" Damian smiled at her and went to seek out his mate.

*****

Gina was headed to the alpha home for breakfast when Zena joined her. Lavinia was helping serve and Zena rolled her eyes. Jebutu was nowhere to be seen, so Zena decided to talk to Lavinia.

Gina was in line and saw the altercation as it started. "Lavinia, I used to respect you. You were a badass bitch. I thought you'd be our next Madam Alpha. How could you let him break you down like this? You are his lap dog. Well girl a man like that will get tired of you soon. Just warning you, he will be back in my bed soon." Zena walked off.

Lavinia was tired of this woman. Every day, she came after her. She did as master asked and ignored her, but today she was tired. Ms. Kay stopped her. "Lavinia, he will be upset. Let her say whatever she wants. It's not true and you know it." She advised.

Zena and Gina sat and looked at her and laughed. Lavinia walked to the table and everyone went silent. Gina saw her coming, and backed away. Her expression was murderous.

"Well, well, well! Little Lavinia had claws, or should I say Kitty has claws." Zena taunted. Lavinia slapped her, knocking the other woman to the floor. Zena jumped up and the Lavinia grabbed her. Jebutu and another male ran in and separated the women. Jebutu had never seen Lavinia react in this way. He was aware that Zena goaded her, but he ordered her to stay calm. Carrying her into the back, she calmed.

He placed her in the bedroom and asked, "What happened?"

She cried and dropped the role, "I'm sorry, Jebutu. I did everything you asked. I ignored her words and actions. She has spread rumors about us and I have not given them another thought. But today, she said she was coming after you. She said you would end up in her bed. She laughed at me and I could not take anymore." Lavinia sighed and started to pull away, but Jebutu held her closer. "I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't let her keep picking on me. I know I will be punished for embarrassing you, and I'm sorry." She wept. "I'm sick. I've been nauseated all morning. My head hurts. I feel so tired. But I have no excuse for disobeying you, Sire."

He kneeled before her pressing his head into her chest. "It's Ok, love. Take the day off. Don't come to the office. I wish you had said something before now. She won't bother you anymore." He whispered. Then he heard something. Dropping a little lower, Jebutu listened. He heard a faint sound, a second heartbeat. It was so fast and strong and explained a lot. Female wolves were extremely protective of their young.

He froze and Lavinia grew concerned. He faced her smiling, tears streaming down his cheeks. "A baby! We're having a baby." He whispered.

Lavinia froze. Is this what you want? She sent too afraid to ask out loud.

"You just got into a fight. I want you to rest. Don't come to the office. On second thought come to the office so I can take care of you." He babbled.

Lavinia cradled her lower stomach. She would be a mother. Her sire was happy and for her that was enough. Meanwhile Alphonso entered the dining room and demanded an explanation. Zena stood rushing to the alpha to explain that she was attacked. Lavinia was losing her mind. She needed to be dealt with.

Alphonso faced Gina and said, "Young Lady, my office now." He then ordered that Zena go to the medical center for treatment. Gina went to his office. She was terrified. However, she would not lie for Zena this time. She was done with the other female.

Alphonso stopped to check on Lavinia. This was not like her. The old Lavinia, maybe, but since finding her mate, she had calmed.

"Son, Lavinia, are you OK?" He asked.

Jebutu stood between his mate and his father. His eyes never left her face. She will be fine. She needs to eat something and rest. I'm taking her to the office so I can keep a close eye on them. As soon as we have a moment, she's seeing a healer."

Alphonso sighed, "Jebutu, if Lavinia is that shaken up, maybe she should take the day off."

Lavinia spoke, "Alpha, I'm fine." She caressed her unborn child, faced her mate and whispered, "We're fine." That action told the alpha everything he needed to know.

Alphonso could not describe the joy he felt in that moment. His son and new daughter were having pups. He would have a new grand pup. Then he remembered, Zena. She provoked a pregnant female. Lavinia and her unborn child could have been injured. He would address Zena, but first he'd talk to her friend. Zena was up to something and he would put a stop to it.

"Jebutu, wait until Zena as left the medical center and then take Lavinia to make sure she and the pup will be OK." The alpha ordered. "I need to deal with this rot." He then turned and headed for his office. Once he arrived, Ryelle flanked him at the door. Gina paced around the office looking terrified.

~~~~THE END OF CHAPTER EIGHT~~~~

So we have reached the end of chapter 8. I hope you enjoyed it. Please remember to vote and share your thoughts. IR2R

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 356 milliseconds