Debt Owed Ch. 06

"What do you want?" he asked.

"After today I don't ever want to see you around Leigh again. If I catch you, I will fuck you and your mom and sell you both. You'll be sex slaves for the rest of your lives," I answered.

"Okay, deal," he said. I cut the ropes and helped him over to Leigh's seat on the couch next to Margaret.

"Stop just a moment, Leigh and take your clothes off," I said. I stood Tommy up and took his restraints off. I then began to strip him.

"What are you going to do to him," Martha asked.

"Well, that's up to you. I can rape your son endlessly or you will agree to do anything Leigh, Margaret, and myself wants and enjoy it."

By this time, I had my hand in the crack of Tommy's ass and was pushing a finger into his asshole. He was clearly in pain.

"Okay, I'll do whatever," she said hoping to stop my assault on her son.

"Great, then go back to the bedroom and lie down. We will be there in a moment," I replied. She left the living room looking for the bedroom.

"Tommy, go in there and take her," I said looking at him. His dick was rock hard. He said nothing as he moved down the hallway.

"Leigh, I have a 9 inch dildo in the guest room. Go get it and strap it on. Margaret, when Tommy finishes, you will force Martha to take care of you for a little while. Emily, stick with me," I said making sure everyone knew what to do.

Tommy entered the bedroom. Martha was on the bed on her back, legs together. Her arms were folded over her chest.

"Tommy! What are you doing in here?!?" she asked shocked.

"He told me to fuck you," he replied continuing to move to the bed. He climbed on and forced his mother's legs apart.

"No! That can't be!" she said furiously.

Tommy said nothing as he continued to force his mother's legs apart. He was now hearing nothing that she was saying. He pushed her legs back until her knees were touching her arm covered breasts. She moved one of her hands down to cover her pussy, but he grabbed it and pushed it to the side.

She was already wet from Leigh playing with her in the living room, making it easy for Tommy to slide in to the hilt. He began fucking his mother as hard as he could. Soon, she too was caught in the moment and wrapped her legs around her son and pulled him closer trying to pull him in deeper.

Leigh climbed on the bed behind Tommy, who was still fucking his mother. He felt her hand on his lower back and stopped moving. He looked at me and knew he had to take what was about to happen. He laid down on his mother and pushed his ass back to allow Leigh to push the phallus deeply into his ass. She began fucking her boyfriend with the 9" cock and demanded that he continue fucking his mother. Slowly he began humping his mom, but the pain in his ass was almost unbearable.

Margaret had also climbed onto the bed and began fondling Martha's breasts. The two shared a passionate kiss and continued fondling each other.

Emily sat in my lap fully clothed as we watched what was going on.

"Emily, you are my girl," I said hugging her, "You can have anything you want as long as you stay with me."

She leaned down and kissed me passionately and said, "I'm never going to leave you Joe."

Soon Tommy began pumping really fast into his mom, despite the dildo in his ass.

"Tommy, don't cum in me," Martha said in between breaths, "I'm not on the pill."

"YOU WILL NOT PULL OUT TOMMY!" I said loudly and forcefully enough that he knew I wasn't fucking around.

I watched as he tensed up and blew his load deep into his mother's fertile womb.

I stood Emily up and pushed her jeans and panties down so that I could get my cock into her soaking wet pussy. We began fucking as Tommy pulled out of his mom.

"Tommy, I don't ever want to see you around Leigh again, understand?" I asked while pumping Emily doggy style.

"I understand," he said. Leigh had pulled out of his ass and was now fucking Martha with the phallus. I fucked Emily a little more to get a little more lubrication before I ordered Leigh out of the way.

Tommy watched as I got in between his mother's legs and pushed my cock into his mother's virgin ass. She screamed in pain at the invasion.

"Martha, if I ever see Tommy over here again or with Leigh anywhere, I will have you two shipped off and all you will do for the rest of your lives is fuck people you don't know. Is that understood?"

"YES!" she screamed through the pain. I slowed down a bit before pulling out and burying myself in her unprotected cunt.

"Please don't cum in me!" she repeated to me as I picked up speed. But I wasn't about to pull out. I rammed my cock as far as it would go, releasing my baby juices deeply into her."

When we recovered, I ordered them out of the house—minus their clothes. It was broad daylight so the two sprinted to their vehicles and drove off. Later that night, Susan came to pick up Margaret.

I continue to take care of the girls. They have boyfriends from time to time. But I haven't found anyone I like. When I decide I don't like them, most of them end up with the same fate as Tommy and Martha.

Stuie continues to work in the underground porn industry. He has had mostly gay roles—the middle age working male type roles. He makes $50.00 a film. Susan continues to borrow Margaret. I continue to fuck Susan and Sarah on a regular basis.

The End?

______

Author's Note: If you would like to see the story continue, send me some ideas. I am completely out! Hope you enjoyed and I am already working on another series so keep looking for it!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Debt Owed Ch. 06
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 254 milliseconds