• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Déjà Vu
  • /
  • Page ⁨11⁩

Déjà Vu

As we were walking down to the beach the first day, Marie asked Debs if she was going to go topless. Debs said she wasn't sure; she'd never done that before. Marie said it was allowed here, that probably half the women did, she liked it, it was so much freer than having to wear a bra; that it felt so good to have the sun and wind on her breasts. When we got to the beach, Marie without hesitation just took her bra off. Debs didn't join her at first and wore her bikini, but on the second day, she took her top off with Marie. I caught my counterpart checking out Debs with a slightly satisfied smile, but nothing was ever said.

They went home after the weekend, and we took the train on to Spain, and spent 3 more days on the Costa del Sol. Here, practically all the women, from 2 to 82 were topless. The very first morning we were in the elevator going down to the beach, along with a young German couple. The woman was topless with a beach towel wrapped around her neck so it covered her breasts. As soon as we got to the beach the woman took the towel off, and it remained off until she walked off the beach to go back to the hotel. We never saw anything ever written but apparently local rules required that breasts be covered when not on the beach. Later when we went back, Debs did the same with her towel, carrying her bra, and she went topless the rest of the time we were there. She said that way she never had to worry about losing her top or brushing the sand off, etc.

It was this same week, that it finally dawned on Debs that clothes can be sexier than no clothes. I remember her commenting on how every male was practically drooling over her in the sexy dress at the party, but almost naked on the beach she was just another naked woman. Regardless, every night and afternoon and sometimes in the mornings Debs was hotter than a firecracker and we fucked again and again.

When we returned home, Debs had changed quite a bit. Now she would "dress sexy" when we went out for a night at home, even though there was always the chance that we might meet someone we knew. And although we'd done this quite a bit, never had we done it with another couple.

Debs and Jenny were hot. There was no doubt about that. When we got into the car, Bill got in to drive, and at first Jenny slid into the passenger seat. I got in back and Debs slid in next to me. My eyes had bugged out when I saw Debs, Bill's had bugged out when he saw Jenny, but, although the girls were hot, there was a definite awkwardness in the air. Debs again broke the ice.

"You aren't going to believe Bill, Jen. He's a new man. He wasn't much good the first night but oh my goodness has he changed." She then continued to tell about how she thought Bill had become a pretty descent lover, that now all they had to do is keep practicing but that shouldn't be a problem. She talked and talked about Bill, actually getting pretty graphic, but constantly building him up. I don't know how she did it, I couldn't talk that way but it sounded natural from Debs. Gradually Bill and Jenny began joining in, clearing the air about having spent the weekend with each others spouses, and by the time we got to the restaurant, Jenny had slid over and was sitting next to Bill. When we pulled into the parking lot, I slid out followed by Debs but except for unlatching the door, Bill and Jenny didn't get out. I leaned over and looked back in – Jenny and Bill were sucking tongues.

I said "Come on you two, there's plenty of time for honeymoons later." They broke up and when they got out, they both had sheepish grins on their faces. Debs and Jenny were a step ahead and as I started forward Bill grabbed my arm. I stopped and looked at Bill and he said simply "Thanks, Jim. For everything."

The food was excellent, but in reality who cared? The champagne was flowing, and Bill and the girls drank lots of it. We had a young waiter, and with Debs and Jenny dressed to kill we didn't suffer from empty glasses. The waiter came around quite often. The bus boy kept coming by. The waiter in charge of filling champagne glasses came by, everybody obviously enjoying checking out the lovely ladies we were with. I had my glass of Champaign early, but quit when it was obvious that the three of them were enjoying it more than just a little.

I drove on the way home, Debs again slid in next to me, but this time she had her back slightly turned toward me, leaning back so I had to put my arm around her shoulder, my hand falling to her breasts. She snuggled into my arm, and I played with her tits the whole way home, both in and out of her shirt. The cross design gave me easy access and I could expose or cover her breasts at will. We had some small talk with Bill and Jenny at first, but pretty soon the talk kind of had a distracted feel and eventually stopped from the back seat. I could tell Debs was getting really hot as I played with her tits, but didn't realize how hot until we got home. With the two in back seat distracted in themselves, I had both of Debs tits exposed, playing with her nipples. When I pulled up in the driveway, she immediately slid over, opened the door and hopped out, both breasts still exposed. She caught me by surprise, although we would skinny dip or run around nude inside or in back, she'd never done anything like this before. I glanced around but there weren't any neighbors out to see her. I noticed Bill and Jenny fumbling with clothes as I followed Debs inside and in a few moments they followed.

When I got inside, Debs literally attacked me. Her tits exposed, her nipples hard, she grabbed me as I came in the door and started shoving her tongue down my throat. I needed no encouragement, as I'd gotten pretty hot feeling and playing with her tits on the way home, but she seemed more worked up than what I expected.

"My goodness, Debs. What has gotten you so worked up?" I teased, thinking she'd really enjoyed my fondling in the car.

"Didn't you see them?"

"See who?" I asked, lost in what she was driving at.

"Bill and Jenny. Did you see them in the car coming home?"

"Not particularly, I was driving and you were just a little bit distracting. What should I have seen?"

"Jenny was giving Bill a blow job! I was sitting sideways and all I had to do was look sideways and there they were." She'd been working at my shirt, got most of it unbuttoned before she pulled it over my head and was working now on my belt as we stumbled backward through the living room, shedding clothes as we went. "Oh my god – it was so hot! I want to suck you now!"

She was insistent, demanding. I stepped out of my shoes, catching them with my toe, and she was sliding my pants down at the same time. When my cock sprang free, she pushed me down onto the floor immediately began to suck me. I was already hardening up, our trip home had gotten me aroused again too. I was playing with her tits again, she was on all fours, just my cock in her mouth giving me a handless job, moaning deep in her throat, sucking and working me for all she was worth.

Debs gives the best blowjobs, prides herself in her ability to get me off and control how she gets me off, but after all the sex I'd had already this weekend even she wasn't going to get me off very fast. It's funny, with all the details I can remember of that weekend, I can't remember what else Debs was wearing except for that blue wrap around cross over blouse. Pulled off her breasts, it held them proudly in front of her. Slipped back inside, the material form fit to her breasts, showing her hard nipples and inviting even more touching. Whatever it was she'd been wearing, shorts or pants or skirt, she'd managed to get it off between the door and the couch, but she wore the blouse for most of the rest of the afternoon. She was on all fours facing me, which meant her bare naked nether regions were pointed to the middle of the room. I saw some peripheral movement, Bill and Jenny had come in and were across the room getting undressed. Debs took my cock in one hand holding it upright as she took her mouth off , "It was so hot – watching Jenny sucking his cock, knowing I've already sucked it this morning," she stopped and licked the head, mouthed it then continued, "Imagining that it was your cock and what it must have been like with her sucking YOUR cock," then she was back working my cock again. This wasn't to be a prolonged session, Debs wanted me to come in her mouth.

When I looked again, Bill was still standing, his pants around his ankles, with Jenny kneeling in front of him - her mouth bobbing on his cock. The sound of slurping on cocks, Debs bobbing on my cock, Jenny bobbing on Bills – the first time I'd ever witnessed a real live sex act before; the whole scene was hot beyond belief. I wanted to join in and told her to turn around so I could 69 with her, but she shook her head no – shook it with my cock still inside her mouth, then continued giving me head. A few moments later I again asked her, this time she said "No – I don't want you to eat me. I want to suck you and fuck. I want to come from fucking" and went down on me again.

I was holding her head, stroking her hair as she was bobbing on my cock, looked up again and saw Bill coming up behind her, being led by Jenny. She'd heard what Debs had said. Debs was in perfect doggie style, her bare pussy pointing at them. Neither Jenny or I had any doubt when she said she wanted to suck and fuck it was at the same time. Bill knelt between her legs, and she couldn't have much more than realized he was there than his cock was entering her. Moments later, she began to orgasm, her head movement slowing as she lost control, now moving back and forth as she fucked in rhythm with Bill. Hot and hard, I could hear his skin slap against her bottom and feel her "bump" on my cock every time Bill bottomed out in her pussy.

Jenny came up by my head, so I reached a hand to help her straddle my face and position her pussy to my mouth. Jenny was dripping with pussy juice, I did my best to lick it up, tonguing and sucking her clit and vagina, Debs had eased off her peak and was going hard on my cock again and at the same time I could feel the heat building from the base, the pressure increasing more rapidly. I sucked hard on Jenny's clit. I wanted to feel her clit throbbing on my tongue. I could feel that blackout sensation as all my senses focused on my cock, except that at the same time I could feel Jenny's clit on my tongue, hot like it was on fire, building pressure, expanding, until suddenly it throbbed. Jenny moaned and grabbed my head trying to stop my tongue and that was all it took to put me over the top and I was spurting cum down Debs throat.

The whole thing probably lasted less than 15 minutes. We were all hot and bothered to begin with, all mildly (or more) drunk except for me, and although I don't think any of us planned this moment, I know afterward we'd all admitted we'd secretly hoped for it. When Bill grunted in orgasm, burying himself deep in Debs pussy, it was the final straw, we all collapsed in exhaustion. Bill pulled out and fell over on his side then rolled over on his back; Jenny moved over and lay on his chest, kissing him, then relaxing and resting her head on his chest. I remember looking over and seeing him running his fingers through her hair. Debs crawled up to cuddle in my arm. She lay there for a moment, gave a contended sigh and turned her face up to kiss me. I bent my head over and kissed her back, but she pulled back and looked a little surprised then kissed me again and sucked on my upper, then lower, lip. When she pulled back she grinned and quietly said "Jenny" – she'd been tasting Jenny's juices on my lips. I was spent, and lying there with that warm all over glow, fell asleep.

I don't know how long I slept – afterward I found out we all fell asleep, but when I woke I think it was the sound of Bill and Jenny. Jenny was on top of Bill, just like in the morning when she'd done me so exquisitely. Different speeds, different angles, different positions, she kept shifting and doing and repeating and trying something different. I was on my side facing them, Debs in front of me, my arm across her. I lay there watching Jenny, trying to gauge how far along she was, how far along he was. I could tell she was working it, just like with me, trying to extend the stimulation as far as possible without cuming. Although it was extremely erotic watching Jenny I didn't at first get wood again myself, I'd gone too many times in too short a period, but when Debs pushed her bottom back into my crotch, I realized she was awake and watching also. When she didn't find me hard, she reached behind with her upper hand and with her help I began to come to life again. I began to play with Debs nipples – they were already hard. I leaned forward a bit, kissing the back of Debs neck, and whispered to her "She can't get enough. She always wants to do it again.

"What did you do to her?" she whispered back.

"Nothing – she did it herself. I just showed her how, and now as soon as she slows down from one time she's ready to do it again." I reached down between Debs legs, she was hot and wet and raised her upper leg to give me access. Intertwining our legs, I slipped into Debs from behind where we could fuck and still watch at the same time. Debs began grinding her butt into me, working my cock against her g-spot, which always gets her off fairly fast. It wasn't hard and fast but neither was it as slow as what Jenny was doing. Debs breathing became ragged, and when I reached down to finger her clit, she came.

I could tell it wasn't one of those hard gut-wrenching orgasms and after stopping my motion for a minute I started again and we continued to fuck. I reached up to play with Debs nipples again. Debs hand went to her clit, and she began quivering a second time. I again stopped my motion but she said "Don't stop", so I didn't. We continued like this for quite some time, Debs getting to the brink, starting to orgasm, me slowing down and her peak drifting away, just to do it again.

Debs again turned her head to me, and whispered "Her nipples are so hard". I looked at Jenny's nipples; Debs was right. Jenny's usual high beams were probably half again bigger than normal, enough so that it was obvious. I whispered to Debs "We did it that way this morning, she wouldn't let me touch them until she was ready to come." As we'd been watching, Bill had reached for her nipples a couple of times, but Jenny had stopped him each time with a firm "NO". Now she was leaning back, her eyes closed concentrating on her own fucking, oblivious to Debs and myself. I was enjoying keeping Debs at the edge, I was numb enough after the last two days that I was nowhere near coming myself.

"I love sucking them when they're so long and hard" I whispered. Debs didn't say anything but quivered again, probably her sixth orgasmic peak. Debs had her eyes closed, every time she peaked she closed her eyes, then saw them come open as she eased away again. She said something under her breath, but I couldn't hear it.

"What's that?"

"Me too" she repeated, "Me too".

Jenny's slow motion fuck was approaching the end. Bill was beginning to writhe under her, consciously or unconsciously try to force the needed completion. Jenny's face was flushed, I could see sweat beading on her face and chest, her eyes closed, concentrating on making it as slow and deliberate as possible. Debs reached behind herself, putting her hand on my hips to stop my motion, my cock still buried hard in her pussy. I stayed there motionless for a minute and Debs turned her head to me again; "I want to suck her nipples."

"Me too", I whispered back. Debs didn't move, we continued to lay coupled, watching Bill and Jenny (don't get me wrong, Bill wasn't just laying there like a bump on a log. He was saying things to Jenny, but as his head was facing away from us, I couldn't hear what he was saying); Jenny on the other hand had gotten to the point where she was making soft groaning and cooing sounds, I knew she was getting close. As I pulled out of Debs, I said "Don't touch them until she's ready, you'll know when." Debs moved over next to the near side, Jenny's left, and I quietly moved to the other. Bill's eyes were open, I held my finger to my lips, he said nothing. Debs smiled at Bill, when he looked back I saw her mouth "Surprise" to him.

I sat down, Debs was kneeling. Jenny's slow motions made it easier to follow her breasts, if she'd been fucking hard and fast we'd have never been able to suck her nipples at the same time, but by moving slowly we were able to coordinate with her motions. Her breathing was quite ragged, I knew she had to be really close when suddenly she said "Now – Oh god – now...." Debs and I both leaned forward at the same time, from opposite sides and took a nipple in our mouths. I put my hand on her back to keep her from pulling away. No sooner had our lips touched her nipples than she was crying out "Oh GOD, OH GOD! OH OH OH," just like she had that first time on the bathroom cabinet. Although she'd come again and again for two days, it wasn't until now that I realized she had at least two different orgasm levels, of which the loud screamer mode was one. Her orgasm was as intense as any I'd seen her have, and moments after she went into hi-speed quiver mode, Bill grunted, raising his hips forcing himself deep into Jenny.

EPILOG

The interesting thing about that weekend is that although it started with thoughts of helping Jenny and Bill, which we accomplished admirably, we also found out much about ourselves. We found out that Debs really likes the visual, watching Bill and Jenny fuck, especially watching me make love with Jenny, and showing off herself – she wore that blue top with nothing else on all afternoon, most of the time with her breasts bare. I had thought I was a one woman man, although I'd been with many women over the years, I'd always been monogamous – never with more than one until then. But when Debs hinted that maybe we should teach them a thing or two, I've got to admit except for that first pang of jealousy when I thought of Bill with Debs, the rest of the time I was pretty much thinking about Jenny, what Jenny looked like, what Jenny tasted like, whether she'd like it doggie (yes) or on top (yes) or underneath (yes, yes, yes). And although we found we really were best friends after that, spending many weekends and vacations together, my love of Debs actually intensified. Most of the time after we'd been "together" with them, we made love to each other before we went to sleep at night.

Jenny found that her instincts were correct, there was more to sex than what she'd seen to that point in her marriage. Not only was there more, but once she found out there was more, she wanted more and couldn't get enough. She found that she really liked dressing sexy and likes lingerie, the more risqué the better. I think she must have been part rabbit, because from that time on she was always ready for another round. Bill found out that although he had great instincts and abilities, he wasn't always right, that sometimes you need to set back and let other people take the lead. He moved up quite rapidly in the management of his company after that; changed jobs a couple of times, but always continued to move up. I asked him about his career once and why he'd moved up so fast. He answered that he'd spent one memorable weekend with a couple of really good friends that had taught him how to pay attention to others needs and how to use others talents, and that had made the biggest difference in his career.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Déjà Vu
  • /
  • Page ⁨11⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds