• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Déjà Vu
  • /
  • Page ⁨8⁩

Déjà Vu

"I've been showing Jenny a thing or two the last few weeks. If I'd been at your home, in your spa, with Jenny helping me achieve a little sexual relief and Jim had poked his head over the fence to see where I was, HE would have come on over, or at least spoken up to give Jenny a chance to cover up as he is a gentleman. The reason he would have done that is that WE have a mutual trust, a mutual understanding – and we communicate. Even though he wouldn't have known what was happening because before Jenny I've never done anything with another woman; which means that, No - we are not lesbians, he would have trusted that there must be some other reason for what he would have thought he was seeing. Your wife gained enough self confidence in the last couple of weeks to think that maybe she could introduce you to mutual loving instead of one sided masturbation, and according to her it was as bad as ever. You acted like you were mad at her and took it out on her with your cock. Believe me, cock is good – cock is GREAT, if it weren't we wouldn't have so many babies in the world; but believe me, no cock feels good when we aren't ready for it.

"You mentioned divorce. Funny but Jenny's been talking the same way, you haven't been doing it for her. But what's really been breaking her up about it is that she really loves you." I stopped, realizing that I'd really laid it on pretty thick. I didn't want to destroy him, actually just the opposite, but sometimes you have to tear something down to build it again correctly.

"I didn't come here to destroy you, but to help you and Jenny stay together; to teach you how to make her happy. I want to know though, why did you do what you did?" I wasn't sure how he would answer

"I,......I...." he stammered, and continued hemming and hawing. I waited, and eventually told him to spit it out. Finally I got the confession that he didn't know any better. "I didn't know any better. I was an only child. I never had a girl friend until Jenny. We never had anything sexual around the house at all. Truthfully I don't think my parents ever had sex except maybe when I was conceived. My mom really hated sex. She told me the day we got married, 'A woman will put up with sex occasionally because she wants babies and loves her husband, but don't make her do it too often or you'll drive her away. Appreciate her for everything else she does for you and you'll stay together.' I did what I did because I thought that was what we were supposed to do – I didn't know any better. And my Dad never told me anything; he just said 'I hope you're making the right decision."

I didn't believe him. But then I hadn't believed Jenny either. "You want me to believe that you've never seen a movie where a couple makes love?"

"Well, yeah, but I did what they do."

"You did?" I was incredulous, "Just HOW did you do what they do?"

"Well, I mean they're all pretty much the same – he kisses her, she kisses back, he feels her tits, they tear each others clothes off or they're under the sheets, he reaches between their legs and they just do it."

I started to protest that he was full of shit – but as I tried to come up with an example, I realized I couldn't.

"OK, so those are regular movies. You've never seen an adult move? You've never been to an x rated theatre?"

"No".

"You've never seen a girlie magazine?"

"I've seen a Playboy a time or two."

"Have you ever READ them?"

"No". The further I went, the denser I thought he must be.

"Have you ever seen any hardcore pictures or anything?"

"One of the guys at work had some pictures one day that everyone was looking at. I saw the one; this big breasted girl was sitting on some guy and sucking another guy."

"That's it?"

"I can't think of anything else."

"Didn't that give you any ideas?"

"Jenny would never suck me."

I didn't say anything for a while – just thought of all that he'd said. He didn't say anything either. I glanced over, he was still hard, but not as solid as he had been.

I reached over and grabbed it again, this time giving it a soft stroke. "I'll tell you what else is going to happen. You're going to learn to make love. I'm going to teach you. And that won't mean just fucking, but understanding my body and what makes me tick. What pleasures me, where you can touch to drive me wild, where I can't stand to be touched. I can't say that what works for me will work for Jenny, but you'll at least have a chance. AND I'm going to teach you how to COMMUNICATE, how to let her know what you need and want, not to just take. And when you're ready, I'll turn you loose and we'll practice what you're learning. Ok?"

"Do I have any choice?"

"No. Not if you want to stay married to Jenny you don't."

"This will make things better?"

"I think it will."

"Where do we start?"

"Right here." I was sort of stroking, sort of holding his cock, and just started playing a bit more attention to it. "How often do you masturbate?" I asked.

"Not very often," he lied.

"Oh come on, I know from Jenny you only have sex like every two weeks or so, and you want me to think you don't masturbate very often? Just what is not very often?"

"Sometimes in the shower..." he trailed off.

"Sometimes? You mean like often? Like everyday in the shower?"

"Yeah – pretty much."

"So tell me, how do you do it, in the shower. Tell me in detail how you get off."

"Well I take it with my hand, and with the water running I just keep moving till I come."

"That's it?" I sensed he was omitting details; as I was slowly caressing his cock I continued, "You do this nearly every day and that's all? Tell me the entire scene – start to finish."

He hesitated and I prompted him again, and finally he started. "I usually take a shower when I get home from work. Jenny's not usually home, so I shower alone. Usually by that time I've already got a hard on or could real easy, so I get in the shower and stroke it."

"Left or right handed?"

"Huh?"

"Left or right?"

"Right"

"Do you ever switch hands?"

"I'm not very coordinated left handed." I was using my right.

"Ok, so what do you do if you're not hard?"

"I am most of the time."

"Right, I've got that. But what do you do when you're not?"

"Sometimes I'll soap up my chest and rub my nipples a little?"

Good – finally a little opening up. "You like that?"

"Most of the time they're pretty sensitive."

"Jenny ever touch your nipples?"

"I , uh,....no."

"Why not?"

"Because she doesn't want to?"

"You ever tell her to?"

"No."

"So why not?"

"Well – because guys' nipples aren't supposed to be sensitive – girls' nipples are supposed to be sensitive, and I always thought that was a little weird."

I quit caressing his cock, shifted from where I was leaning on one elbow and sucked his nipple. It was kind of hairy, but I could feel it respond. "Nope – doesn't feel weird to me. Feel good to you?" He didn't say anything. "Kinda thought so." I said.

I moved back and resumed stroking his cock. "Keep going, tell me more. What else do you do when you masturbate?"

"Sometimes," he hesitated, "sometimes, I soap it up. When it's soapy it feels really slippery and I get off faster."

"Faster? Just how fast do you normally take?"

"Uh – it doesn't take that long, just a few strokes and I can come."

"A few strokes?" I thought of our session earlier, how he'd felt so hard, and then a few strokes and it was all over.

"Tell me, do you relax and stroke yourself, or do you try and get off as fast as you can?"

"Fast".

"Uh, huh, - I thought so. That's what you did earlier with me isn't it?"

"Yeah."

"So how did you do that?" I asked.

"Well, when I'm standing in the shower, and I get good and hard, I cross my legs, which forces me to get REALLY hard and then I can come really fast."

The whole time I'd been talking with him I'd been stroking his cock, long slow sensuous strokes. I bent over, took the head of his cock in my mouth, slithered my tongue around and then pulled off, continually slow stroking his cock. "Was that good?"

"Oh God."

"No, I'm not. But thanks for the compliment. So how long have I been stroking your cock?"

"Three – four minutes?"

"At least 10. Of course, if you want I can jerk it quick and get you off now... Is that what you want?"

"No, No – you're doing just fine."

"I'm glad you approve. Remember rule #1 – most of the time – fast is bad. Slow is preferable. Got that?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah what?"

"Slow is good."

"And fast?" I changed to a good fast pace gave his cock several fast hard strokes.

"Not good. Fast is not good" I let go, changed around and took hold left handed.

"You've never done it left handed?" I resumed my long, slow strokes. I could tell he was no where near approaching orgasm, we were just playing.

"No,"

"Too bad. Sometimes it's good to do things a little different. Adds a little spice."

"Is this good too?"

"Yeah, that's good too."

"Good. Rule #2, sometimes different is OK. Not always, but sometimes."

"Yeah. Sometimes."

"And now I'm going back right handed because I'm sort of uncoordinated left handed too." I swapped back, started stroking again slowly, then one more time leaned over and took his cock head in my mouth. Slathering it with saliva, running my tongue around and around the head, he groaned. I pulled back and resumed my long slow stroking.

"What do you say about tongues?"

"I say rule number three is that tongues are good!"

"Very good! He has shown independent thinking!"

"And wet?"

"Wet is good too."

"Yes it certainly is. Rule 3, tongues are good. Rule four wet is good. And now, let's see if you can figure this one out also." I quit stroking, bent over and sucked on his nipple,

tongued it a bit, sucked again. "And?"

"Nipples are good?"

"Oh of course they are. Nipples are almost the best, but No, that's not rule five."

I leaned further and sucked his other nipple, tongued it, sucked it again.

"Rules used together are good?"

"Nooooo, but that's a good one. Combo's are always enjoyable. But that's not it." I repositioned again, and once more took his cock head into my mouth. Tongues, and saliva, and sucking, pulling off so the suction grew, sliding back in, just to the rim, and pulling back one more time as I continued to apply maximum suction. He groaned, and whether he got it or not that was his last time.

"Sucking! Sucking is good."

"Oh lucky guess I suppose. Rule # 5 is sucking is VERY good." And the last lesson I'll just tell you because I sense that you would really like to come right now, am I right?" I'd taken his cock, and started one more time on the long slow stroking that I'd been introducing him to. His head nodded.

"Slow, different, tongues, wet, suck. That's the first five. And rule # 6," I gave him one last stroke, "Is wait your turn."

"Huh?"

"Now you didn't think I was going to get you off again did you? I'm introducing you to concepts and you're going to have to show you know them before you get off again. For now, you just relax – I've got to go potty."

I went into the bathroom and washed up, he had come in me earlier and although Jim's not afraid to go down on me after we've had sex, Bill was kind of a virgin. I went potty, freshened up and went out to the kitchen for a glass of water. I saw some grapes in the refrigerator, and took a bunch with me. I stopped and peeled a couple, started back and saw banana's on the refrigerator. I took one and then went back to the bedroom.

"Miss me?"

"Uh, huh."

"Know the rules?"

"I think so" and he repeated them.

"Not bad. Now for some anatomy lessons. I bent over his head, placed my nipple against his lips. He immediately responded, to suck, to tongue – rapidly of course. I pulled back "Uh UH – rule #1?"

"Slow"

"Ok. I slid back in, changing sides, sliding my other nipple to his lips. "Slow is good. Nipples are good. Now pay attention, and feel how it changes." I repeated the rules one by one, "Tongues," he quit sucking and tongued my nipple; "Wet," he wet his lips and tongue, slithered them against my nipple leaving it wet; "different?" He didn't move at first, then took his lips in a kissing pucker and started sliding them back and forth with my nipple in the middle. "Very good! Let's try suck again." I let him suck for a little bit, then changed and bent over, placing my tit in his hand. This was really kind of awkward as I almost had to lay flat to do it, but by almost kneeling on the floor it worked. I went back to my first tit, which he really hadn't worked my nipple up on the first side so I thought I'd see what he could do. "Wet doesn't do so good here, how about suck?" He lay there with my boob in his hand, then pulled his fingers together, stroking up the sides of my tit until his finger tips met at my nipple, forcing it to extend with his fingertips, and then again. "Slower" I said, and again, this time slowly caressing my nipple to extension. Then again, and again. "Different?"

I suspected he was thinking ahead, he immediately started rolling my nipple between his thumb and forefinger. I pulled away again, moved to the other side of the bed and presented my left breast to his left hand and later shared my right tit again.

"Different, there are all kinds of "different"s. Different techniques, different sides, different tastes". I pulled away, reached over to the dresser and picked up a peeled grape.

"Lips and tongue" I said, and he obeyed, pursing his lips once more, his tongue tip running back and forth. "Now you tell me what this is" and I placed the peeled grape against his lips, holding it with my fingers. "Slowly," he looked puzzled; I teased him "Oh, umm, Ah that's good." He knew something was up so I said "Suck" and he did. I let the grape go, as he sucked it into his mouth. He coughed, and sputtered.

"I thought you liked grapes?"

"That was a grape?"

"Well of course it was. What did you think it was?"

"I wasn't sure – but it sure had me going."

"It was supposed to. That's because rule number seven is "surprise" is fun."

"Are you having fun?"

"Yea, I am.

"Are you okay? Need anything?"

"I could stand to go to the bathroom, but no. Maybe a little thirsty.'

"The bathroom will have to wait, but I've got some water." I tried holding the glass to his chin, it was too full. I took a drink, which lowered the level, but it still spilled all over his neck instead of going where it was supposed to.

"Hmm – sure you're thirsty?"

"A little."

"Ok, lets try mouth to mouth drinking. Here," I leaned down to him, "Suck," and stuck my tongue in his mouth. He sucked my tongue, actually seeming like he knew how to do this. His tongue found mine; we parried, I sucked his tongue, and pulled away. That was better than I expected. "Ok, now slowly, I'll have a mouth full of water." I took a mouth full, not huge, and bent down to kiss him again. Slowly letting him suck the water and finishing with my tongue, I found this to have been more erotic than I expected. "That was good, one more?" He bobbed his head, and I took the last mouthful. This time I continued the kiss, sucking his tongue, him sucking mine. I found myself wondering how long I was going to hold off before I gave him head.... I pulled away.

I moved over onto the bed, and prepared to straddle his arm and hand. I reached over and caressed his cock one more time. "So how long have you been hard now? This could take hours before you get any relief. Can you take it?"

"Yes, but you're a cock tease."

"Absolutely, that's my goal."

I shifted around spread, hooked my leg under the tie, and settled my pussy to his hand. "This is my pussy, not yours. But just like your cock, it's for both of ours pleasure. I'm going to teach you how to treat it right and later it'll treat you right. For right now, extend your middle finger."

I had him penetrate me, feel my lips, finger fuck me a little bit, feel my clit. He couldn't move much, so I was moving up and down his hand, positioning myself and telling him what felt good and why. I could feel myself getting wet. 'Is wet good?"

"Oh yes, wet is good. Rule 4."

"Can you feel me getting wet?

"Uh-huh".

"Good. When I'm getting wet that means you're doing ok. Now take your finger and move some wet to my clit," I lifted, he pulled his finger out of me and I slid backward so his finger found my clit."

"Slowly, twirl your fingertip around it." He did, around and around and around. I was getting pretty worked up. I turned around, but I pinned his hand too much, and although it would have been a really good position, I couldn't move enough to allow him access and movement so I moved to the next step.

"Jenny's never sucked you off, have you over given her oral?"

"No."

"Well, there's always a first. "

I repositioned myself so I could straddle his mouth. I told him everything I was doing, and everything I wanted him to do. I had him describe what he liked or didn't like. I leaned back so he could stick his tongue in me, and lick up and down my slit. I leaned forward and had him tongue my clit. I kept shifting positions, and making him do different things until he found what I said was best. He sucked on my pussy, on my pussy lips, tongued my pussy, running up and down, and tongued my clit, circling it with his tongue, touching it lightly, touching it hard. I told him he was doing good, that I was going to let him get me off; which was good because that meant he was one step closer to getting off himself. I stopped and turned, "This is a 69, I want to feel your cock good and hard in my mouth because it gets me hot knowing that I've made you this way," and while he continued to suck and lick my pussy, I took him in my mouth and gave him a little of the blowjob I really was dreaming about. I love a 69, but I wasn't going to let him get off just yet, so I turned around once more. Straddling his face one more time, I told him, "I'm getting real close, you've got me really worked up, and now I want you to make me cum. I was directing his tongue, moving to my pussy back and forth, to and fro, to use his captive tongue the way that I wanted. One last time, I had his tongue around my clit, turning circles, getting me oh so exquisitely close, when without bidding, he suddenly sucked my clit.

I went off with a bang, shaking and quivering, practically smothering the poor guy as my thighs clamped together. He continued twirling his tongue around and around my clit till I told him to stop. I climbed off his face, and had to collapse next to him for a moment.

"Oh my God. I wasn't quite expecting that."

"Rule seven, Surprise is good?"

"Yes," I agreed, "surprise is good."

With him tied up I had to unstraddle and slide down to relax. I couldn't comfortably relax next to him, so I ended lying with my head on his stomach as I came down from my high. I just lay on his chest for a while; when my legs finally stopped quivering, I began to think again. I sat up, straddled his belly, and decided it was time to remove the blindfold, so I did. Leaning forward, I reached under his head and pulled the blindfold off. I felt his arms twitch as he tried to reach for me. I told him "Not yet."

Sitting on his stomach, I ran my fingernails through the hair on his chest, switched and put my hands on his chest feeling his muscles, rubbing my palms against his nipples.

"Why did you do that?" I asked,

"Do what?" he asked, "Reach for you?" thinking I meant his attempt to touch me.

"No, suck on me when you did. Why did you suck my clit right when you did?"

He shook his head back and forth, "I don't know – it just seemed like the thing to do?"

"Just think about it. Up until that time, you'd been doing exactly what I wanted. I was telling you what felt good, what didn't, how to do it better, how to move – you were doing well up until that time, you had done exactly as I had told you, then suddenly on your own you did that. Think about it, WHY did you think it seemed like the thing to do?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Déjà Vu
  • /
  • Page ⁨8⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds