Denial Ch. 06

"I've never been with a woman before. I'll bet everything feels different, the kissing, the caresses, the style of playing and making love. I've thought about it but there's never been an opportunity for anything like that to happen." Karen laughed softly, "Maybe I've never actually let myself be put in a situation for that kind of encounter to take place."

"Well, when I went to Lindsey's house I wasn't exactly thinking 'I think I'll fuck my girlfriend tonight!'" The women chuckled but they both felt the wetness in their crotches and the tingling in their breasts at the very idea of making love with another female.

"So, what happened?" Karen whispered, encouraging Charlotte to continue.

"Well, she fucked me!" They both erupted into loud laughter and nearly spilled their wine. As they caught their breaths Charlotte grinned at her friend. "Hmm…you're very turned on now, aren't you, Karen?" She smiled softly as the brunette shyly looked away. "I have a confession to make. You're breasts are so beautiful I would love to see them naked. I like watching you brushing her fingers across your nipples. It's not hard to see that you enjoy having your tits played with."

"Yes," Karen whispered still unable to look her neighbor in the eyes. She softly cleared her throat. "Please, tell me what happened with your girlfriend."

"I'll continue only if you do me a favor," she paused as Karen glanced up at her questioningly. "Please take your shirt off and let me see your breasts." Karen was surprised by the request but also by her unexpected willingness to do so. She hesitated for a moment but set her glass down and slowly pulled her tee shirt up and over her head, letting it fall behind her on the arm of the couch. She felt embarrassed by the desire on Charlotte's face, yet, flattered as well. "Hmmm…beautiful," the blonde sighed. She took a slow breath, a long drink of her wine, and picked up on her story.

"Lindsey pulled away from me, stared me right in my eyes and pinched my nipple so hard. I felt it all the way down to my pussy! I had to force myself not to break eye contact as she squeezed and pulled one nipple, then the other. It felt incredible, her fingers roughly teasing my buds, the bubbling water gently massaging my tits. Then she slowly lowered her head toward my breasts and she lifted one with her hand and gently sucked my nipple. God, it was heavenly! She leaned against me and I sat up straighter so my breasts were above the water without her having to hold them up and she sucked on them, back and forth, taking her time on each one. She lifted her face and softly told me to play with her tits as she played with mine. I couldn't believe I was doing it but I reached up and cupped one of her soft, little breasts in my hand and began to massage it. Lindsey's tits were so soft and it was quite a thrill for me to be touching her while she sucked on me." A smile played on the corners of Charlotte's lips as she noticed Karen's fingers back at her own breasts, circling and gently flicking across her bare nipples.

"I felt Lindsey's hand gliding down my abdomen, her fingers swirling across my skin, then finally pressing against my mound. I couldn't help myself, my legs just separated for her and, oh…her fingers stroked my pussy lips so sweetly. My entire body was a bundle of nerves, trembling, aching, needing her to touch me. Finally she suggested that we go back into the house so we got out and dried off a little and she led me to her bedroom. She gently pushed me on the bed and lay down next to me. She caressed my face, stroked my breasts, and soon her hand was between my legs. She whispered about how she had been wanting me for so long and that she knew I wanted it, too. She had just been waiting for the right moment and she was pleased with my reaction. She emphasized the word 'pleased' as if she knew her approval would encourage me. It's kind of silly, but I was very much encouraged and was excited to please her even more. I was kind of scared but I wanted to give her anything she asked.

"She leaned down and sucked my tits again, all the while stroking my pussy lips. I wanted to feel her fingers separate my lips and play with my pussy even more and I squirmed my hips up. She told me to be a good girl and hold still, that bad girls get spanked if they didn't behave. You can't imagine the chilling excitement her words gave me. I haven't been spanked since I was a little girl but the thought of being spanked by Lindsey made me shiver and I wondered what it would feel like. I was surprised by my body's reaction, feeling the juices from my pussy seeping out, even feeling the wetness dripping between my ass cheeks! She laughed softly and said 'The thought of being spanked excites you, doesn't it Charlotte'. She pinched my pussy lips and I couldn't help but moan and lift my hips up. Her voice was so smooth and soothing; her fingers were driving me crazy! She said, 'Ask me, ask me to spank you now.'"

Karen was caressing and pinching her nipples completely absorbed in Charlotte's sexy story. She could imagine everything Charlotte was describing happening to herself, having experienced it with her Master. She had fantasized submitting to a Domme, and sometimes being the Domme and taking a submissive. Her Master had been especially amused with her fantasies of dominating another woman. Karen felt her pussy twitch at the thought of taking control of Charlotte.

"I couldn't bring myself to ask her to spank me. I was afraid of the pain and embarrassment, and reluctant of being out of control and giving in to her. Well, I suppose I was nervous giving in to my own desires thinking I was such a slut for even considering being spanked and touched by this woman. But the truth was that I did want it. She kissed me then moved her mouth to my ear and kissed it, licked it, and I could feel her breath on me, little excited flutters in my ear. 'Does my girl think she's too good for a spanking?' she cooed in my ear. I whimpered as she pinched and twisted my nipple, the heel of her other hand grinding against my cunt. I pushed my hips up again and moaned and she abruptly pulled away from me. The immediate loss of her body heat against me unnerved me and I whispered, no! She goaded me a bit saying, 'Then beg me for it. You know you want your sweet ass spanked. Squirming, naughty girls like you deserve to be punished. Think of each slap to your soft cheeks, stinging your flesh, the sensations jolting deep in your cunt. Ask me,' she commanded me. I felt helpless to resist. 'Oh yes, please, please spank my ass,' I begged her. I was practically in tears! Part of me wanted to run away but I was held there by my desire to give in. I needed to give in to her. Although I have to admit I couldn't understand why being spanked turned me on so much!

"She sat up on the bed with her back against the pillows resting against the headboard and told me to lie across her thighs. I was so anxious and excited I was literally shaking as I moved over her and settled across her legs. Then the first slap came and it surprised me but it didn't really hurt. Then another loud slap, then another. I realized she was spanking me harder and harder, not missing a spot on my ass. It really did begin to hurt and I was crying and instinctively reached my hands back to protect myself. I was begging her to stop. She did but she told me to get up and go to her dresser and open the bottom drawer. I was sobbing and shaking, having second thoughts about staying and thinking I should just leave. But for some reason I couldn't deny her. Or maybe it was that I couldn't deny my self, my need. When I opened that drawer I nearly fell over. Lindsey had all kinds of different sex toys, bondage equipment, a paddle, a flogger, a couple of crops and I just froze wondering what in the hell I was getting into. I mean, I'd certainly seen these things on the internet and once when I was brave enough to go into an adult store with Bob. But even though thoughts of kinky sex seemed exciting, that was only in my imagination, you know?" Charlotte shivered and took a deep breath remembering the fascination she felt yet feeling shocked at the reality of the things people were into. And one of those people was Lindsey! The little blonde recalled the embarrassment of seeing those items in the drawer, being appalled yet wondering what it would be like to let this woman use her in such nasty ways.

"Karen, I submitted to her that night and even though I was scared to death and loved every minute of it. I was so embarrassed by what she did to me and had me do to her but I couldn't get enough of it, either. After we finally settled down in her bed, with her spooning up against my body, and began to drift to sleep I cried. I felt confused but thrilled with what I had experienced. I felt so guilty about Bob, wondering if I would be able to enjoy our plain, old missionary lovemaking after what Lindsey had shown me. I was a submissive slut, helpless to say no to her, fighting it a little but giving in, in the end. It was not only physically sensational but emotionally satisfying as well." Charlotte sighed and took a long drink of her wine, almost finishing her nearly full glass. "I have submitted to her since that night. I can't seem to help myself. Whenever Bob is out of town I call Lindsey and I end up at her house, kneeling before her and giving her pleasure in whatever way she chooses. And God, does she ever give me pleasure. Whether she allows me to come or not, it's all so damn good."

Charlotte noticed Karen's glass was empty, sitting on the table next to the couch. The buxom brunette's hand was playing with her large, round breasts. She leaned close to Karen and kissed her and was pleasantly surprised by the enthusiasm of Karen's kissing back. Their tongues gracefully played within the hot moistness of their mouths. "Oh, please," Charlotte whispered, "may I suck on your tits?"

Karen simply leaned back and pushed her breasts up, offering them up to her neighbor. She groaned loudly as she felt Charlotte's mouth pull one of her nipples in, taking the whole areola as well, and sucking hungrily. The movie had long ended and there was only the sound of Charlotte's soft whimpers as she enjoyed both voluptuous breasts as Karen held them tightly pressed together. Alex had stood in the hallway the entire time, listening to Charlotte and stroking his cock until he came, the milky fluid squirting out and onto the floor at his feet. He thought about Karen's pussy, how wet and aching she must be. He left his cock hanging out of his pants and silently walked back to the doorway of his office.

"Karen!" Alex called loudly, the tone of his voice curt and demanding. Karen jerked away from Charlotte and stared at her, suddenly remembering that she had seen Alex just outside of the TV room and knew he must have heard their neighbor's sexy confession of her submission to Lindsey. She quickly got up but as she entered the hallway he raised his hand signaling her to stop. She gazed down at his crotch and saw his cock still partially erect then noticed him pointing at the floor where she stood. She looked down and saw a dark spot on the hardwood floor and blushed immediately knowing it was his cum. "Wipe that up with your fingers and suck them clean, right now."

Karen looked back over her shoulder worried what Charlotte might see or think. Yet when she looked back at her Master she obediently went to her knees and dipped her fingers in his cum. There was no expression on his face as she raised her fingers to her mouth and began to lick them. She scooped up more cum on her fingertips and sucked them, all the while watching her Master's face. Finally she leaned her face down to the floor and licked up the last bit of his juice from the hardwood. He took a deep breath feeling his heart racing as he watched his lovely sub perform such a submissive act. His heart melted with the love he felt for her.

"Karen, come here," he whispered. She slowly stood and went to him and he embraced her in his strong arms. She laid her head on his chest and could hear his rapid heartbeat, feeling so happy to have pleased him. She had been a little worried that he might be disappointed in her for letting Charlotte play with her breasts. His warm hug comforted her. "You two have been having a little fun mischief, haven't you?"

"Yes," she whispered and clung tightly to him.

"Invite Charlotte to our bedroom. I think it would be nice to enjoy ourselves by a nice, warm fire tonight." Alex kissed the top of her head and released her. "Wait for me in the proper position. I want you to understand that while I find Charlotte attractive I don't have an interest in her for myself. From her actions this evening I'm sure she will have no problem submitting to you, though. Tonight I'm going to allow you to dominate and use her. When I join you in the bedroom I expect you will have her in a position of respect, for you. It's your night, baby. I love you." He softly kissed her then went to the kitchen. As he poured himself a scotch on ice he smiled. They had fantasized about being with another woman and it was going to be interesting watching his sub take control.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 396 milliseconds