Destined Hearts Ch. 02

"Hmm," He breathed.

He took removed the band that was used to tie his hair, letting it loose. He ruffled it and then made sure he was looking alright. But he was getting even more nervous and scared as time went by. He was tired and he just wanted to sleep but there was also a possibility his husband wanted them to get intimate in which he had no say. He had no choice but to give him and so he also had to be prepared for anything. God! If only the poor boy knew.

He unbuttoned his traditional jacket and slowly took it off. He had a shirt inside so there was nothing to worry. He checked himself in the mirror and made sure that he was looking fine. He had probably spent too much time in the bathroom. It was time to come out.

He took a deep breath, calming himself down. "Breath, Praveen..." He took another deep breath. "You shouldn't be afraid or nervous. Everything will turn out to be fine for you tonight. This was bound to happen so just breath."

Praveen finished encouraging himself, fixed his face and got out of the bathroom. However, when he got out, what he found was not what he had expected. He had been thinking he was gonna find Antonio on the bed waiting for him for their first night but Antonio was on the bed, sleeping. He was sleeping like a little baby, snoring slightly.

When Praveen so that, he smiled and just watched him. His face was even more handsome... his snores were beautiful... his chest movement as he breathed was amazing. Praveen was happy deep down inside. He slowly walked to the bed and carefully sat on the bed, staring at his husband. He sure was the most handsome guy he had ever seen. He knew he was gonna be happy that night.

Praveen climb into bed and lay next to his husband, enjoying the feel of his hot breath on his face. He was now a married man and he thanked the almighty for giving him such a husband.

"You seem like a good man, Antonio." He thought, a smile popping on his face. "We are now married and I really hope you help me fall in love with you."

He smiled brightly and rubbed on Antonio's face, feeling a spark of lightning all over his body. His new life had begun and he wished his parents were there to see it. But he wasn't gonna ruin that night with tears. He had to be happy.

Praveen breathed in Antonio's wonderful scent, closing his eyes shut. He was so tired that it didn't even take him a minute before he fell into a deep sleep.

The story has just begun...

Feel the passion...

***

Thanks guys for coming to the second chapter of this marvelous story. Don't forget to drop your comments about your thoughts about the second chapter. It's been fun and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

Do you think Antonio and Praveen will be happy? Do you guys think Praveen will last in the house? Will he ever get his happy ending?

The theme songs for this chapter are, "I believe," by D.J Khaled ft Demi Lovato, "Tell me you love me," by Demi Lovato and "One last time," by Arianna Grande.

Chapter three will be posted real soon and it's where the real drama will start. But I wouldn't wanna spoil it for you by telling you what's coming. Guess you just have to stay tuned.

Feel the passion...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 284 milliseconds