• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Detained
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Detained

The night should be interesting and I was ready for whatever happened, I was enjoying this game of cat and mouse, waiting for the opportunity to offer the redhead another challenge.

As I pulled out of my driveway, I noticed the black Chrysler was not behind me as I pulled out onto the main highway heading back into downtown savannah.

Different scenarios began to play in my head, I had become so used to her tracking me over the last few days that her not being where I could see her made me nervous.

Had she given up?

Had she gotten her warrant?

Both I was sure was highly unlikely , no local judge would issue her a warrant they were all owned by me or my father , had been for years and the file I had read on the impressive agent told me she would not stop.

Dinner had been quiet just Buzz and myself , Emilee Welsh was still so far nowhere to be seen., that made the evening smooth out a bit and I thought she might have finally taken a break after two days of following me around the clock .

With a delicious meal of grilled ahi tuna finished and Buzz chatting up the hot blonde bartender, I went with my older brother Jason into the wine cellar to see his latest collection of French Bordeaux's, I could have cared less but he was like a kid in a candy store, and I loved how much he knew about wine and food, it was his passion and I loved the few normal minutes we got to spend with one another.

We were chatting about the new wine when he was called back to the kitchen for some sort of problem, and I took a moment before following him to check the messages on my Iphone.

As I scrolled through e-mails from becca about due shipments I was not paying attention as I climbed the stairs, , and as I stepped out into the dim hallway that lead back to the main dining room, out of a far dark corner Agent Welsh fell into step beside me .

"Where are we off to now? ." she asked inquisitively.

I stopped turning to face her, slipping my phone into my back pocket and moving into her personal space.

"Isn't it your job to figure that out... and besides if I just tell you then there's no fun in the chase. " I said my tone playful, at seeing a chance to antagonize her.

The beautiful redhead just smiled and ran a hand through her thick locks, pushing them out of her face, clearly not threatened by any of my antics.

" Everyone in this town including any of the judges I tried to get sign a warrant for your arrest just laughed at me ....everyone seems either protective of you or in admiration for you." she said stepping back. "Why do you think that is?" She asked, quite pointedly.

If she was as good of an agent as she appeared to be on paper, then she knew the answer to her own question.

"Really ...I had no idea." I said nonchalantly as I continued to walk down the narrow hallway.

" Maybe if I start bringing them in one by one, starting with that striking brunette banker at Chatham Federal that politely told me to fuck off....take a look at the money .... maybe you'll see fit to answer my questions then." she threatened.

The agent had done her homework, checked my financials and had been looking into my shipping business, I could feel my temper flare but not at her checking out my legitimate business but at the thought of her being anywhere near Rachael.

I stopped immediately turning to face her, I needed to play this right, and not let her get the better of me because I was protective of Rachael.

"A veiled threat, really... I expect more from such a highly trained, capable special agent." I said not taking her seriously.

"It's no threat darlin', it's a promise." she grinned.

I smiled back , letting my eyes wash over her taking her in completely seeing a chance to change the tone of our little chat and see what she was made of, I reached out touching her left hip lightly , where a few nights before she had worn her gun.

"This is much better." I said letting my fingers curve into her hip ," when you wear it on the side it gives you away too soon and throws off the natural curves of your hips ." I added as I let my thumb dig into her, tracing her hipbone through the black slacks she wore.

The stoic agent did not panic at my sudden invasion of her personal space, but I did catch the slight gasp she tried to hide and felt tremble ever so slightly.

"You're about two seconds away from me not needing that warrant." she growled, her tone telling me she was serious.

I simply grinned and stepped back, looking into her eyes reading what I saw there.

Curiosity coupled with an overwhelming sense of right and wrong.

"Touch me again and I'll arrest you for assaulting a federal officer!" She snarled, stepping past me to put some space between us.

"Now that feels like a valid threat sweetheart." I chastised as I watched her get even more angry with me.

"It is, you can count on it! " she said the look and tone quite serious before she walked away.

I left the restaurant headed for my dance club in the warehouse district, one of the few places I felt safe. Becca would already be there, I needed a little break from the evening, and a minute to gather myself and regroup with my trusted best friend sounded like just the thing.

At least it would have, when I arrived at the club closely followed by Buzz it seemed the ever-diligent agent had beat me there.

I could hear her and Becca arguing before I even saw them by the bar.

"No fucking warrant, no chit chat!" Becca snapped as I approached them from behind.

My blonde, beautiful best friend was angry, her eyes dark and dangerous and her body language matched.

She and the agent were just inches apart and deep into their argument when I decided finally to intervene and touched Emilee Welsh lightly on her right shoulder.

That simple action turned into me being grabbed and thrown facedown on the nearest table with both my arms behind my back.

If she was angry with me before she was even more so now, and with every ounce of her weight she held me down and handcuffed me.

Out if the corner of my eye I saw Buzz move toward her followed by three other of his bothers from the motorcycle club that I hired as security and quickly yelled for them to stop , I didn't need this getting out of hand and I didn't need my plan to utilize the agent to help my business be jeopardized just because Buzz was doing his job.

With one arm, she held me down while she pulled her badge from her side and flashed it, showing him and all the other people that had gathered to watch the show.

Buzz and his boys stopped in their tracks next to Becca, who was clearly furious.

"What the fuck!" she yelled.

"I told you if you touched me again I would arrest you, now we do this my way!" she growled in my ear before she pushed against me grabbing both my arms and pulling me up.

"Jordan Keller you're under arrest for assaulting a federal agent." she announced as she half pushed and pulled me toward the exit door.

"I'll call Jackson; you'll be out in no time!" Becca yelled as she headed to the office, to call our attorney.

Buzz followed us out of the club and to her waiting Chrysler, she stopped turning on him quickly and pulling her gun, her look deadly serious.

"Back the fuck off or I will drop you!" she threatened.

Buzz just stood, slowly lifting his hands up and smiling at her not the least bit intimidated.

"It's cool Buzz, she'll take me to the sheriff's office and I'll be out on bond before you can come to pick me up." I said with a cocky smile, wanting him to back off.

"Fine!" he growled, turning to head back inside.

She put her gun away and slammed me against the rear passenger door of the car.

"You know the drill, I'm sure?" she said she slid her thigh between my legs to spread them apart.

Her firm hands started at my shoulders, sliding down my back and over my ass, but her search would be futile, I had nothing on me luckily.

Her palms slid over my ass again and between my parted legs, I closed my eyes as she slipped a hand between them and let her fingers curve against my pussy. Stepping back, she turned me around pinning my cuffed hands between the car and me.

Again, those firm hands started at my shoulders but this time she stepped to me as she searched, her eyes roaming my body as her hands moved.

Slowly they slid, down my shoulders and over my breasts to my sides , then curving around the waistband of my black leather pants her fingers sliding against bar skin as she searched me before dipping again between my legs and down my thighs, her fingers grazing here and there as she moved.

Back up they slid over my stomach to cup my breasts as she stepped back from me, grinning, proud of herself. .

"Enjoy that?" I asked.

She did not answer, instead she roughly pulled me away from the car, opened the door and shoved me down in the backseat and latched the seatbelt.

We rode in silence for the next few minutes, neither if us speaking until we passed the turn that would have taken us to the sheriff's office.

"You missed your turn." I said stating the obvious.

No answer, just a glance in the rearview mirror before turning back to the road.

As we headed out of downtown Savannah toward Tybee Island I did not panic, whatever she wanted I would not give up and by the time the evening was over, I was convinced we would be allies not enemies .

My plan was falling into place it was just a matter of time before I put it into action.

"You're kidding me right?" I asked, as we finally pulled into the Dixie Bungalows.

A few rows of ratty beach bungalows that had been there since the late sixties, a favorite haunt for bikers looking to party and teenagers looking to shack up.

Agent Welsh did not speak; she just parked the car and got out to get us a room I would assume.

The place was packed , it was friday night and the party was clearly on , loud music pumped out of different rooms and I watched as people moved back and forth between the tiny brightly painted pastel bungalows , sharing drink and drug no doubt.

No one would notice two women one of them in handcuffs, not this late and not this deep into the party.

I scanned the parking spaces looking for someone familiar, just in case this got out of hand, not that I think it would but just in case it helps to have a friend.

The gorgeous agent was back in minutes and we pulled slowly past numerous bungalows to one that sat by itself next to the beach.

When she pulled me out of the car , I stopped and tried to stretch , which only made her shove me toward the door of our own little shitty pastel green bungalow.

I would not give her the pleasure of being intimidated by her, when she pushed me against the door and held me with one hand and unlocked the door with the other, I took the opportunity to antagonize her further.

"If this was about getting me in cuffs, alone in some crappy dark hotel, you shoulda' just asked baby." I teased as she flung the door open and pushed me inside.

"Don't flatter yourself!" she growled before pulling a small desk chair to the middle of the room and motioning for me to sit.

"Is this proper interrogation procedure?" I asked before being pushed down into the chair roughly.

"I wanted you out of your element, and alone, and now you are going to answer my questions." she demanded.

I took a minute while she pulled off her jacket and took in the dark room , a small refrigerator , dresser , a table, chairs , no air conditioning and a very worn queen size bed were all that took up space in the dilapidated old bungalow, it was just like I had remembered though I hadn't been here in years.

The sound of the creaking ceiling fan as it slowly circled was the only thing I could hear in the humid, stale room.

I was beginning to become frustrated.

I needed to get past this question bullshit before I could get what I wanted, so I sat momentarily plotting my next move.

"Did you think you would just blow into town, step into my life and I would do whatever you say?" I asked.

"That's exactly what should have happened, instead we've come to this and I will not blow a case over you, so now you and I are going to discuss Caroline Carson." she said as she began to pace slowly in front of me.

The mention of Caroline's name threw me for a huge loop, I had expected drugs, cars, hell even guns but Caroline?

I sat watching her pace, my wrists aching from the cold metal cuffs and I had absolutely no idea why she would want to talk to me about Caroline.

"The curator of the savannah museum of art?" I asked, my voice revealing my surprise.

"Yes ..., how well do you know Ms Carson?" she asked, not letting the moment falter.

"Outside of occasional social functions and fundraisers, as well as any of her financial contributors do I would imagine." I answered, a partial lie of course but my standard answer where Caroline was concerned.

I saw the frown, and heard her sigh in aggravation as she stepped to me.

"Try again." she demanded.

My mind was racing, why the hell was she asking about Caroline?

What had my longtime lover done?

And why had it come back around to me?

"I know her socially." I said sticking to my gut instinct, and not giving her more.

She just chuckled as she walked over to her jacket which she had thrown casually on the bed, from the inside pocket she pulled an envelope and opened it.

Standing in front of me again, she flipped around a small color photo of myself and Caroline having dinner six months ago.

"Charitable dinner, for local school art programs." I said barely glancing at it.

The agent just grinned and shook her head in disbelief at me and flipped over another picture, this one of myself and Caroline on her balcony the night of her party just a few months ago, Caroline half dressed and draped on me, kissing me, the same night she watched Rachael and I together in her study.....the same night she asked me to move uncut diamonds for her.

"Dammitt Caroline! " I thought while the agent waited for my answer.

"Political fundraiser." I said rolling my eyes.

"We could do this all night; savannah is a social town with lots of parties." I added growing tired of her questions.

"And this one ..., was this a private fundraiser?" She asked turning the next one around.

This photo caught my eye , it was of myself and the beautiful older redhead on the balcony of our hotel in Charleston , naked sipping champagne , the agent quickly followed it with a picture of us in bed , Caroline on all fours , face down as I fucked her from behind .

"Do you see where this is going ..., we call this a pattern of behavior." she said sarcastically.

"Looks very self explanatory to me." I quipped, smiling at the memory.

The agent thumbed through a few more pictures before flipping another, and holding it in front of me.

It was of us in bed, early the next morning wrapped comfortably naked around one another sleeping off the night's events.

"Lovers share secrets ... , were you aware that Ms. Carson is a suspect in two art thefts , private collections worth quite a lot of money?" she asked.

"The only thing I'm aware of where Caroline is concerned, is when and how she wants to be fucked." I was goading her, wanting to push her buttons.

" I have been following the money , in this case the diamonds and the money and they led me from Argentina to here , and the only person she knows capable of transporting stolen art or diamonds for that matter is you." she glared at me .

I did not say anything, just sat there staring into those piercing blue eyes.

" You own the largest shipping company on the east coast , your reputation precedes you in quite a few circles and when I asked my contacts who could move that kind of thing , the answer always came back to one person...you." she smiled content with herself .

"Your working a dead end sweetheart, the only thing Caroline and I are is evident in those pictures, and the idea she is an art thief is frankly preposterous." I chuckled, as I shifted in the chair trying to get comfortable before I continued.

"This is a case you won't break, a shame really your track record is quite impressive, drug busts, fraud and theft stings ...all very impressive." I taunted.

"Doing your homework I see?" she asked, turning away from me.

"Gives me a better picture of who I'm dealing with!" I snapped, jerking my wrists and glaring at her, I was running out of patience for the handcuffs.

"I should have known you would protect her." she said, her tone irritated.

"Lovers ......remember." I said sarcastically.

"You're quite the puzzle Jordan." She said quietly and clearly irritated at me, it was the first time she had used my name and I liked how it rolled off her tongue.

"I'm not that hard to figure out," I continued to squirm, seeking comfort in the now very humid and nearing unbearable room.

"So what now, we can do this all night?" she asked stepping to me and leaning behind me to unlock the handcuffs.

I sighed as the blood began to rush back to my numb fingers , then I stood slowly, stretching and staring into those nervous eyes , wondering how she would react to what I was about to say .

"Yes we can, with you repeating yourself, and me blowing off your questions with more bullshit because I won't budge on Caroline." I stated firmly.

I watched her, weighing the options to go with her gut instinct, or to move on.

Wresting with herself, and the rules that came with her chosen profession.

"Or we can share a few secrets." I offered

"Secrets?" she asked obviously puzzled.

She just stood looking at me, she had already crossed a line bringing me here and now I was offering her just a little step further.

A small smile played across her face as she realized what I meant.

I moved next to her, not touching her but just in front of her as I contemplated my next move.

"You said it yourself just minutes ago ...lovers share secrets, maybe you and I share a secret or two? "I offered, my eyes locked on hers, waiting.

The stunning agent turned just enough to look at me, her eyes searching mine gauging me and taking in what I was saying.

She was curious, she knew it, I knew it, but I could see the cop inside her yelling coercion.

" We are not even friends , we are enemies by default so how can we possibly be lovers?" she asked , confused at my choice of term , wasn't it clear to me that she was the cop , and I the possible criminal.

I reached out slowly letting my hands inch around her waist cautiously to the small of her back, I could feel her muscles tense under the slight touch, nervous and suddenly unsure about the shift of power in the room.

"What better way to become friends, than to become lovers." I whispered softly as I slipped the semi automatic pistol out of its holster and sat it down on the table behind her.

I caught her sigh and smiled as I slipped my right hand around to the front of her pants and lifted the soft black tank top she wore up to reveal her gold badge.

I unclipped it slowly from her belt and sat it comfortably next to it's counterpart on the table.

"See it's just that easy...we change the rules." I said confidently.

"Is it that easy, with just a simple change of the rules?" she asked, her voice soft, her eyes locked on mine.

I stepped back to give her a minute, just a slight moment to take in what I said.

"Of course ...you drop these silly suspicions about Caroline and we simply become two people alone in a dark room passing time and sharing secrets about one another." I said picking up her handcuffs and twirling them.

I did not miss the glint in her eye as I stood twirling the handcuffs in my hand, waiting for her answer, waiting for her to come over to my side of the fence.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Detained
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds