• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Detained
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

Detained

" Your so fucking wet , does the idea of catching him turn you on that much?" I asked pumping my hips into her making her gasp louder and push back against me .

" Fuck .......yes .....! " she moaned , her hands were on my hips pulling me against her matching her rhythm , our wet flesh sliding back and forth seeking release.

" Then take the deal ...make it that much sweeter ......" I slowed down , letting my body relax and trying not to give in to the sensations coursing through me .

" If you don't your case against Caroline stalls out with me .....and this just becomes another random great fuck!" I said through gritted teeth .

I thrust harder against her , holding her to the bed as she spread her legs wider for me wrapping them around my hips as she shuddered breathlessly into my ear .

" Deal , ...it's a deal ....! " she gasped as she began to tremble .

I thrust harder , grinding against her clit before thrusting again and again, our ragged breaths matched in need , my body was humming with the feeling of her under me .

The gorgeous agent gave herself up and fell into the moment , my hands stayed at her shoulders as I picked up a faster more steady rhythm , her nails dug into my hips as she held me against her , grinding back into me making me cry out and throw my head back in abandon.

I had my answer and this suddenly wasn't about making deals anymore it was about making her come , and sealing the deal , and letting her into my secure life to get something I needed.

" Yes ...yes ....!" she began to chant breathlessly , as her body went rigid and the first wave of her orgasm hit, her inner muscles tensed in pleasure that was released in a long moan as she came .

I gave in to the feelings raging through me and continued to move against her throbbing pussy as I came in a strangled moan , gasping and shuddering over and over again , until we began to slow our movements and calm our overheated bodies .

We stayed like that for quite a while before Emilee got up and walked into the bathroom , no doubt trying to process what I had offered, before she walked back out slowly and slid across the bed .

" Tell me Jordan , tell me what I need to catch him." she asked quietly , her voice raspy and tired.

" Not before I get your word , that there will be no more investigation of Caroline .

The stunning woman stared at me a few moment, pondering what she wanted to do., and clearly wrestling with what she had already done before answering me.

" Done ." she simply said, agreeing to what I wanted.

The party outside raged on and it was well after four a.m according to the outdated digital clock on the bedside as I lay at the foot of the bed watching the gorgeous naked agent process everything I had just told her about Juan Carlos Vega .

She knew exactly what she needed to know , which was simply that I knew where he was and I could deliver him , that she just needed to say where and when and he would be hers .

She didn't need to know about the hit I had been planning for weeks, one that would have been a violent , bloody incident that I would have spends months covering up.

I needed him out of the picture to gain his territory , to give my suppliers new routes and to take away a threat to my business but I I would settle for prison for him for the time being , provided by the agent laying naked in front if me .

" What else is in it for you?" she asked softly .

"Outside of you leave Caroline alone ....you and I become lovers with secrets ." I said , with a soft smile .

Her eyes searched mine for some sort of truth in the statement .

" That's not all Jordan , but I'll take that answer for now." she chastised .

Slowly she crawled across the bed , kissing me before climbing out and stretching.

" Why do I feel like I just made a deal with the devil?" she asked playfully .

" Because that's exactly what you did , but I am a generous devil, I am letting you keep your soul ." I teased as I sat up stretching .

" How gracious of you , but ....if you want another chance at my soul I'll be in the shower ." she taunted, as she wandered off to the bathroom in the small bungalow .

What transpired between us in the small shower solidified the deal we had just struck , slow and exploratory we established a line of trust giving and taking from one another one more time before the sun began to peek through the drab blue curtains.

As I stood waiting as she put her gun back on and clipped her badge in place , I was in awe at the immediate difference in her . Her stance , her tone of voice all seemed to change behind the shiny metal ornament , she reached out and lifted both of my wrists up in the morning sunlight , letting her fingers drift gently over the now well formed bruises .

" I'm sorry about the bruises." she said honestly .

" They were more than worth it ." I smiled at her and gave her a soft kiss on the lips.

Emilee Welsh slipped the cuffs back around my wrists and walked me to her car needing to keep up our façade , we rode in silence yet again until we pulled up in front of the Chatham county sheriffs office .

" You do understand Jordan , that If this backfires in any way , I will come for you and I will arrest you ." she said not looking at me , but I could hear the honesty in the threat.

And just like that we were back to cop and criminal and I smiled at her , a cocky arrogant grin .

" I would expect nothing less agent Welsh." I said as I saw Becca and Bryce walking toward the car.

After a descent amount of shouting , about law enforcement protocol between my loyal sheriff and the agent , with threats from him of having her conduct brought up for review .

I waited patiently for this last ruse to play out , I wouldn't let Bryce do anything to jeopardize my plan. The agent pulled me out of the back seat and unlocked the handcuffs one last time , as she leaned in fumbling with the key , I caught the wink she gave me before pulling them off me .

" If you think I'm done with you Jordan , your wrong .....I'll see you soon ." she said her tone threatening as she walked back around to the driver side of the black Chrysler .

" I'll be counting the minutes ." I said sarcastically as I walked toward my best friend.

The minute Bryce saw the bruises he was even more livid , and the shouting match between the two cops started again.

I wondered how long this was going to take , all I wanted at the moment was to go home , have a shower and crawl into bed.

That however wasn't in Bryce's plan , once the federal agent drove away , he ushered me inside the sheriffs department to answer some questions about my being detained by her all night.

I was finally taken home by Becca a few hours later after a thousand questions from Bryce it seemed , she was still furious about what the agent had done and how she had left me bruised but I would never tell her how I got the bruises , it was a tidbit she wouldn't need to know , she would be furious with me for letting the cop in , especially someone who wasn't Bryce .

Once home to my bed I drifted off into a nice , much needed coma , my body sore and tired and in need of rest , I passed on the food Becca had tried to feed me and drifted off quietly while she lay on the couch downstairs watching television , protective and territorial as always .

It would take a few days I was sure , but the eager fed would do her job and do it well of that I had no doubt.

I chose not to tell Becca and Bryce , they would both be furious with me for what I had done, it would be a secret between Emilee Welsh and myself.

I would go back to business as usual , like it never happened , Bryce would back off of the agent, and Becca was just like me , she would go back to work with the agent being just another strange chapter of our story.

My little monster was sated for the moment, distracted from what it really wanted , my gorgeous brunette banker , something I knew it would get eventually.

She would see to that , she had all but promised that night in the restroom of the Chatham Country Club .

Three days later I was sitting behind my desk at my club when Amber walked in, a beautiful five foot nine , blue eyed blonde with a body that could stop conversations and time it seemed .

Only one thing could ever bring a man down , especially a freak like Juan Carlos Vega, and that was a woman .

And I had chosen Amber to do just that , for six weeks she had firmly embedded herself in Juan Carlos's life , getting him to fall head over heels for her , and all the while reporting back to me .

" So , did I do good baby?". She asked , as she leaned down to give me a soft kiss on the cheek before sitting down in my lap .

" You did perfect sunshine!" I beamed , and handed her an envelope full of cash out of the desk drawer .

Twenty five thousand dollars, that is what it cost me to be handcuffed to a bed and to get rid of an enemy .....worth it I think.

" Oh I was told by the fed that cut me loose after the raid ...a smoking hot redhead ". She rambled on as she dug between her full DD breasts and produced a small piece of paper, ... " she said to give this to you and only you ." she winked and climbed off my lap.

" So sexy you wanna go back to my place and play?" she asked , her hands on her hips , those amazing tits garnering much attention .

" Not tonight gorgeous " , I've got a million things to do ." I said looking at the small slip of paper .

One of them being to find Caroline and remind her once again what it is that I do and how I do it , and her not telling me that the diamonds she passed on to me were stolen was not how her and I did business.

" If you change your mind , you know where to find me ." she smiled and blew me a kiss before turning and walking out the door .

I waited until she was gone and I unfolded the tiny slip of paper slowly and smiled at the small color photo of special agent Emilee Welsh looking severe in full tactical gear, walking a handcuffed and clearly very angry Juan Carlos Vega to a waiting squad car.

In small letters scribbled in the corner of the picture were two simple words that made me smile.

"Your handcuffs."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Detained
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds