Did the Moon Smile?

Margot felt as if something was strangling her. She felt that Alex had been too quick, too eager to pass through the gap her answer had left. To her mind it showed that Alex really did want to leave her, and she felt as if something was choking her. She struggled to speak her reply.

"If that's your decision, Alex, and of course stop until you've got things sorted out, I'm not throwing you out."

Alex looked at her for a moment then mumbling, "Thanks, Margot," he left and went to his study.

It was a couple of days later when he came to Margot and said, "I can get a room at the hostel, but they're not opening for another week. That's when some of the students from the country will start dribbling into town, but at the moment they're doing some decorating and don't want anyone around.

"That's all right," was Margot's answer.

Chapter 17. The Unwelcome Visitor.

The two of them seemed to try and avoid each other as much as possible and each of them was living in their own little hell. Alex could have gone off and got himself a local girl to relieve his sexual frustrations, but he didn't. Only Margot would do, and he was thus reduced to frequent masturbation and fantasies of Margot.

Margot was also masturbating frequently and no longer in the joyful way she had previously, but in a desperate almost angry way as she tried to shake off her now overpowering longing for Alex.

It was three days before Alex was due to leave for the hostel when there came a ring on the front door. It was the rather long peremptory ring of someone whom felt they had a right to be there and let in.

Margot opened the door to be confronted with a wetly grinning Bronte Bunny.

"Hi babe, just passing through town and thought I'd drop in."

"How did you did find out where I live?"

"Easy, I asked Celia. Hey, she tells me you're really gone on me. We did have a great time at the party, didn't we?"

"What do you want?"

"Want...want? Come on babe you don't have to be coy with me; we can pick up where we left off."

Bronte had pushed his way in through the door and had pinned Margot against the wall with his incipient belly.

"I know you've got the hots for me, so..."

Margot struggled to push him away and readied herself to administer another black eye, but Bronte was ready for her. He had her pinned so she couldn't move, and an attempt to knee him in the groin only connected with thin air.

His wet lips managed to slosh over hers and she began to scream.

Above the noise she made Bronte continued his monologue; "Come on babe, you know you want me. I can stay the night and I promise you'll never regret it. I'll give you..."

A hand grasped the back of Bronte's neck and he felt himself jerked away from Margot.

"I think the only regrets will be yours, mister," Alex said.

"Leggo of me," gasped Bronte, trying to struggle out of Alex's grip.

"By all means," said Alex, who threw Bronte out of the front door to land on his knees on the garden path.

Alex gave him a sweet smile and said, "Don't come back again will you? I don't want to hurt you."

Bronte struggled to his feet and squealed, "I'll sue you for assault...just a social visit and..."

Alex shut the door and Bronte was heard no more.

Margot was still leaning against the wall and Alex went to her saying, "I gather that was Bronte Bunny?"

"Yes," said Margot, trying to catch her breath. She laid a hand gently on Alex's chest and leaned against him. "Thank God you were here."

Alex carefully drew her close; "Yes, you're not fit to be left on your own, you know."

"No, probably not, I think you'd better stay."

"Do you really mean that?"

"Yes."

Alex began to stroke her hair and said, "You do know how I feel about you don't you?"

Margot touched his face with her hand, letting it linger. "Yes I know."

She put her hand behind his head and drew it down as she stretched up to kiss him softly on his lips, letting her tongue flicker over them. She pressed her hips close to him and began a slow sensuous rotating movement.

"I think we'd better do something about those feelings of yours, don't you?"

Alex's protectiveness of her had conquered her reticence. Age no longer seemed to matter; what the future might bring – the possible losses and hurts – faded from her thoughts. They were two people in love and hungry for each other. She would give herself freely without demanding guarantees for the future. Her own body was crying out for him, and if there was any reserve it came from Alex.

"Are you sure...you're very beautiful and lots of men..."

"I don't want lots of men, I want you, darling. Now stop talking and take me to bed."

Chapter 18. End Play.

She took him by the hand and led him to her bedroom. Margot began to undress herself, but once standing in her panties and bras Alex came to remove them. As her bras came off, revealed were her firm breasts and he could see the pink little nipples standing our firmly. He reached up to take a nipple between thumb and forefinger, and at his touch Margot a soft squeal and said, "Don't wait, darling, I want you in me very badly."

Alex removed her panties and then stripped himself.

Margot saw his manhood standing up hard and already dripping clear droplets of sticky fluid. She thought of his sperm entering her. She had been revolted at the presence of Bronte's semen in her, but with Alex it was a longed for outcome.

As she looked at his firm young body, glowing with health, she thought, "If only I could have a baby with him."

The thought remained unspoken and she had little hope of the wish being fulfilled. "All those years with Mark and...no, it can't be."

Alex moved her to the bed and lay her down. She parted her legs and extended her arms to receive him. Beyond a long deep kiss there was no foreplay; they were both too needy to wait for penetration. Their mouths still locked together Alex sought for her opening with his penis. Her hand guided him in and she felt the long shaft slide in urgently, probing for her depths.

Alex began to murmur, "Margot...oh Margot...I love you, I really do love you."

Margot flexed her vaginal muscle round his shaft and he groaned, "Beautiful Margot...beautiful," and he began to move in her with ever quickening and urgent thrusts.

"For so long, darling...for so long," Margot whispered. Tears came, and they were tears of joy. She loved him; she knew that for certain now. If this never again happened between them, this moment would always be with her.

She was thoroughly aroused, yet she sought no orgasm for her self. In a strangely unexpected way she wanted simply to give without reward for herself. She was like a mother wanting to gratify her child not expecting any return.

She heard Alex groan as the first ejection of his sperm pumped up his shaft and spurted out through his urethra to burst into her. His hands were under her buttocks, striving to drag him self ever deeper into her. Margot wound her legs round his murmuring, "Yes, my love yes, into me, deep...deep..."

She wanted to cry out, "Make me pregnant," but she dared not. Why would a young man want that responsibility? The thought...the desire was stifled, yet it cried out within her. She wanted to begin the great creative act, the making of new life, and she wanted it with Alex.

Alex gasped as the last thrust of his semen entered her, and she felt him begin to relax. She laid silent, her legs still wound round him, and her hands stroking his face and hair, looking into his eyes.

What she saw there startled her...almost frightened her. What she saw was what she could only think of as adoration. However much she and Mark had once been in love, Margot had never seen such a look in his eyes.

Alex, still trying to catch his breath after his massive discharge, gasped, "Margot that was so exquisite."

Margot thought that this might be what many men would say after a gratifying sexual union, but the manner in which Alex spoke seemed to come from some profound act of worship.

Margot had held back from Alex because she feared their age difference. He might find coitus with a woman her age undesirable after, as it were, trying the goods. Now she realised the matter was almost the reverse. This young man adored her and how could she be worthy of such adoration?

In her vaginal tunnel was the mélange of their mixed fluids. She wanted to hold it there, this metaphor of their love.

Alex's penis had begun to soften after his ejaculation but now she felt it begin to harden again. He started to move with a slow rhythm up and down in her, each downward push producing a soft squelching sound as the fluids of their previous coupling squeezed out of her between the walls of her vagina and his penis.

Little electric shocks seemed to vibrate in Margot. The old familiar alarm at this foreshadowing of her coming orgasm; the dread of its keen yet delicious agony, now dragged cries of whimpering rejection from her.

"No darling...no...don't make me...I'm coming...please don't make me."

The onset of her orgasm was relentless. She fought to hold it off, delaying the moment when it would engulf her in a shuddering, screaming farrago of pain, delight and love.

The delay of her orgasm only made it the more intense when it did strike. Her cries changed; "Yes...yes...yes darling...don't stop...make me...make me...." Then came a long howling scream as her climax came – "Oha...oooowaaaa."

She clung frantically to Alex as one might to a life raft in a raging sea. Her nails raked his back and her legs, still wound round him, became clamps holding him in a savage embrace. As if at some great distance she heard Alex groan and felt his sperm thud into her. They became a twisting, raging tangle as they each cried out in nigh incomprehensible words their love and raging lust for each other.

Alex finished ejaculating but Margot continued to pulsate in the grip of her slowly diminishing orgasm. Their words became increasingly lucid as they struggled to express what they felt for each other, each feeling that no matter what the words, they were totally inadequate for that which they wanted to express.

Alex waited until Margot had calmed completely, then he withdrew from her and lay beside her. She turned to face him, looking deep into his eyes. It was still there, that look of adulation. With one hand he gently fondled her breast. Unthinking, with one of her own hands she held together the outer lips of her vagina as if to keep their fluids inside her.

She leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. He responded by beginning to kiss and lick her face. "He still wants me," Margot thought, "But how can he, he's ejaculated twice?" Mark at the peak of his sexual prowess had never exceeded two ejaculations. "And yet Alex...?"

She became aware of her hand holding back the fluids in her vaginal tunnel. It they were going to unite again she wanted it to be free of their past deposits.

"Darling, I'm going to have a shower, I'm such a mess. Are you going to come with me?"

Alex smiled and said, "That's an invitation I can't resist."

As soon as Margot was standing, and having let go of her vaginal lips, she felt the combined sperm and lubricant start to run down her inner thighs. "I wonder if he'll want to taste me," she thought, "I shall certainly taste him."

They showered together and Alex would have taken her against the shower wall, but she eluded him saying, "Not now, darling, wait until we're back in bed."

Returning to the bedroom Margot waited until Alex was lying on his back, and then she began kissing him. Starting with his lips she kissed her way over his face, then down his neck and chest until finally she reached his penis.

She held in her hand for a while, gently stroking it and watching the glistening pre-cum ooze from his urethra. Then she took the crown into her mouth and as she did so she heard Alex moan, "Oh Margot."

Unhurriedly she licked and sucked him, gradually working her way along his shaft. She felt its warmth and firmness, and then his hands were behind her head, holding her gently to him.

He had ejaculated twice and now, with no urgent need, he took a long time to come. Margot felt the first tremors of his orgasm as his sperm was pumped up his shaft and then his warm young semen was filling her mouth. His moans were now constant as he cried out with each new ejection. Margot struggled to swallow the salt sticky fluid but it quickly overwhelmed her and began to run out of her mouth and down the length of Alex's shaft and then onto the bed.

He finished and Margot, her mouth coated with sperm, sat across Alex's face and lowered her sex organ to his mouth. There was no hesitation; Alex took hold of her thighs and pulled her to him, probing with his tongue through her outer lips and on into her vaginal tunnel.

Feeling the soft penetration of his tongue as he tasted her lubricant, Margot began to make little squealing sounds. She made small jerking movements with her vagina and gradually moved Alex's stimulation to her clitoris.

It came, a distant vibration at first, and then as it burst upon her the squeals became a loud cry of anguish mingled with joy. Her convulsions became so violent that Alex had to cling to her tightly to maintain contact. Past the pinnacle of her orgasm her cries diminished once more, to become little grunting sounds –"Oh ha...oh ha...oh ha..."

When the last tremor had passed she hung over Alex for a while, exhausted by the power of her orgasm. Then removing her self from him she lay beside him. Alex kissed her and she smelt and tasted herself, and since the residue of his semen was still round her mouth, she knew he must be smelling and tasting himself also.

They remained unstirring for a long time, and then she felt Alex's hand on her breast. At first he gently stroked and squeezed it, all the time looking at it as if it were some sacred icon. Then he brought his mouth to her nipple and began sucking it as his hand caressed her other breast.

Margot lay back almost in a world of enchantment, ravished by waves of love that seemed to thrill through her. He was her lover and her child; the dearly beloved to whom she would give herself totally. She held his head to her breast as if he was the child she had never had, feeding him with her love.

For a long time they held together until Alex released her nipple and moved her legs apart. He came over and entered her.

Margot lay back, lost in the beauty of their coupling, relaxed and yielding to him. "Yes," she whispered, "put it into me darling, put it into me."

Alex began to quiver and as the first ejection of his sperm went into her Margot used her vaginal muscle, trying to drag him deeper into her. She wanted that sperm deep in her; wanted it to fertilise her as she succumbed to the ancient law, "Be fruitful and multiply."

In that moment there was nothing else; no Mark, no Bronte; no grief and loneliness; the future meant nothing; there was only this moment of self-giving.

Long after the last spurt of his semen into her they lay united. No word passed between them for what words were there? None that could surpass what they had experienced in their acts of love.

When finally they separated they slept, not to awaken until the sun had set and the evening darkness had begun to cover them and the town.

That other hunger now took over and they rose and prepared food. Each wanted to speak, to tell the other of the overwhelming love they felt, yet still words would not come until Alex haltingly tried to express what he felt.

"I love you, Margot...I...I love you very....very...much."

He knew it sounded lame, but it was the best he could do. Margot smiled and said, "Yes, I know you do, and for as long as you want me, I shall be here for you."

They showered and then sat together naked in front of the picture window watching the moon rise over the sea. Margot remembered the other times she had sat before that window, then as Alex's hand touched her breast the memories fled away and she began to slowly stroke his penis.

Did the moon smile down upon them, or was it her imagination?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 222 milliseconds