Dinner With the Boss

She took one hand away from Sylvia's widely splayed thighs and pressed it into the throbbing mass of her cunt, thrusting her middle finger far up into the opened wet slit of her cunt, feeling Phillip's sperm-filled balls batter the back of her hand. She groaned with the added sensation, feeling his massive cock through the thin wall separating her cunt and rectum. She slipped her finger in and out of her aching young pussy as she raised and lowered her hips, the fire in her loins increasing and her cunt demanding more than just one finger. She inserted two, and then three, cramming them up into her wet seething cunt in rhythm with the huge, lust-engorged cock that was fucking her tormented anus relentlessly.

As she continued to plunge her fingers in and out of her cunt, Carolyn bucked and jerked against Phillip's pummeling cock, striving for release. Her body was on fire as she heaved herself with increasing fury up and down on his cock, her hips undulating madly, both of her rear orifices flowering to the delicious fucking of mind and body. She buried her face deep in the curl-covered cunt before her once again, sucking and licking frantically of the fleshy lips, her thick wet tongue voraciously drawing every drop of Sylvia's joyously secreting juices in lewd delight as her loins were thrust up into Carolyn's face.

Then Sylvia's cunt opened and clenched like an angry fist around Carolyn's tongue, her buttocks flexing to rock-hardness as her orgasm hit. She gurgled and wailed an unintelligible scream as the power of her body was unleashed and her juices began to flow into Carolyn's still avidly sucking mouth.

At the same time she felt Phillip's cock expand in her ass as he threw back his head and groaned, his body beginning to jerk convulsively as he clawed at her waist with harsh, clutching fingers, pulling her buttocks even wider apart for his cock to skewer yet another fraction of an inch into her. He felt his boiling cum sloshing within his throbbing balls as they beat a tattoo against Carolyn's beautifully naked ass, and, the explosion imminent, he slammed his now spewing cock all the way to its hilt in her softly unresisting rectum...

To Carolyn this was a heaven-sent miracle. She cared not who it was...only that his cock was finding refuge in her starving belly, and she wanted it to crawl in there and stay forever. She licked and sucked at the delectable cunt before her as her lover hammered her with pile-driving thrusts and she felt the hot stream spurting into her ass, flowing far up in her belly with violent force, ricocheting against her smooth rubbery anal passage, its steaming heat finally setting off her own, long-overdue climax. She was there! At last!

She screamed again and again, her release was that great. She heaved her nakedly jerking buttocks back toward the humping man's cock as it continued to empty into her ass with unbelievable force, her thighs trembling and her stomach quaking , her brain reeling insanely with the sensual reactions traversing her spine. She fell forward at last, Phillip's limp cock sliding from her tortured rectum slickly, as she gave one final lick of the still-quivering pussy beneath her mouth.

When Carolyn came to her senses, she found herself cradled in Tony's arms. "I love you," he whispered as he gently kissed her.

"Well, young man," said Phillip as he dressed, "I don't think you need worry about the partnership. You're a cinch to get it now. But Sylvia and I would like you to come to our house for dinner one day. Perhaps we can discuss your other plans for the future."

Carolyn just gave a tired smile as she thought what those discussions might entail.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds