Director of Personnel Ch. 2

"Lay back down my big titted corporate bitch. Ol' Larry is just getting your pussy warmed up for the 'Big O'."

Lifting her face, she said, "You mean there's more? Oh honey, I don't know if I can take much more."

I didn't say anything more. I just buried my face back into her hot, wet, pussy. The heady smell from her fresh cum was really turning on my brain cells and switching the neurons into overload. I was back in control of the situation; at least for the moment! I sucked her clit between my teeth and bit down gently as I vacuumed it with the rough surface of my tongue. Now it was her turn to squirm. I began triggering her clit and flicking it up and down as though it were a miniature punching bag and my tongue the gloves of a boxer 'tattooing' her little 'bag' into a staccato of rhythmic coital harmony. Yvette was beginning to slightly tremble once again. This time I was going to take her from a mild peak all the way to the top of fucking Mount Kiliminjaro!

Once again I lowered my tongue to her anus and began to repeat the slow sensual journey to her clitoris. This time however, I reached forward with my left hand and started massaging her right breast and nipple as I made the trip. She began a low moaning sound and a 'hunching' of her hips to my rubbing of her titty. I guessed right; the hot bitch was right breasted. I knew the sensation of my touch was sending a signal down into the heart of her pussy begging for a release. I twisted her pebbled nipple and felt another movement of her hips in response.

I continued swabbing her pussy with my tongue and lips working in concert with my fingers on her tight fleshy breast and hardening nipple. The stubby small protrusion of her nipple was getting very hard indeed. I was playing her like a finely tuned cello and she began to respond with a vibrating noise from her throat that was music to her new lover's ears.

"Oh yessss, Larry! There, honey…right there! Don't move…don't stop! Donnnnnn't….!"

Her hips and legs were beginning to quiver even more. I knew her pussy was mine. As I fastened my lips upon the bud of her clit and began sucking in earnest for the final assault that would conquer her senses and free her building orgasm; I inserted my long middle index finger into her tight wet cunt. Rotating my hand over, palm up, I reached deep inside and curled the tip of my finger upwards searching for the nerve-strings buried beneath her 'Mons De Venus' and the musical bridge of her pussy-cello I was now plucking with my nasty fat finger. She was about to make some very sweet music indeed!

There…finally I located the membrane of the tiny muscled tissue hiding the little button that was going to lift the busty Yvette onto the paradisiacal peak of that mountain she had been climbing. Higher and higher. Lifting and swirling I flicked her 'switch' side to side, forward and back. I could feel her quiver turn into a shudder and then…then; her hips bucked up into my face hard enough that I thought my nose might bled. I buried my nose and mouth tightly into the depth of her quivering quim! I kept the sucking pressure on her clit as she started to scream!

She was screaming but thank god, she had covered her mouth with both hands! The once hard corporate bitch was a quivering heap of Jell-O! I scooped out some of her fresh warm cunt-cream. She watched as I lifted the thick syrupy cream of her pussy to my lips and sucked in some her sweet nectar. She tasted hot and tangy! I wanted more so I lowered my face once again and slurped rudely at the source of her flow. I felt a harder surging in my pants at the taste of her dripping wet pussy! I wanted to whip out my spear and deliver the Coup de Gras to her bitchy demanding little ass. But then again, I think I just did! Maybe I should hold a little something back. I remembered the admonition, "Always leave them a little wanting".

Slowly she began to relax and compose herself. Sitting up, I could see tears of joy in her eyes. Yvette paid me the ultimate compliment by gently putting her tear-stained face to mine and giving me the sweetest kiss I had in years. Her kiss lingered as she sampled her own flavorful taste from my lips. "Thank you lover. That was soooo wonderful. You'll never know how much I've been looking forward to feeling like a woman again. I would make you cum too, but your 3:00 appointment will be here soon and you're going to need that hard tool in order to pry her little panty's off."

Yvette began putting herself back together. As she started buttoning her blouse, she called out over her shoulder. "Gail, honey are you out there?"

"Yes Mrs. Schwimmer."

"Good, I want you to leave Larry alone until after his appointment." Gail walked to the doorway of my office with a knowing smile. Obviously she'd heard Yvette getting her pussy sucked to a 'fare-thee-well'. "Mr. Kramer has a hard-on as big as your forearm and might try to get funny with you. Don't you let him! He needs to use it on Miss Helene Daily." (Damn, that caused the ol' spear to leap in my pants again!)

Turning back to me she continued, "Larry, Miss Daily is going to be assigned as my son's Personal Secretary. I don't have time to give you all the details but Alan isn't doing 'diddly-squat' right now. I have to get my son's attention but he has such a fetish for me, he can't think straight. He's been trying to get into my panties for months. He's entirely screwed up with a mother complex. He almost raped me last week. I know if he does, he'll never get his 'shit together'. (Although 'Corporate' Yvette was back and barking out orders, she had changed markedly. Her voice was much softer and quite sweet. Cumming had done wonders for her and the way she was looking at me…well let's just say it was a comforting sight indeed!)

"When you meet Helene you'll know why I picked her as Alan's secretary. She's a beautiful older Lebanese woman." Taking my hands in hers she said, "Larry, I want you to explain the situation and what I need her to do should she takes the job. I'm sure she will understand completely. She comes highly recommended and my dossier on her tells me she is perfect for Alan. Explain to her she's to treat Alan as a son and become his mommy/nanny. I want her to take the heat off of me and get Alan's head out of my pussy and into hers. It's the only way I know to eventually open the door to his becoming a man."

"I want you to take Helene down to the company Beach House in San Diego for the weekend. Also take Carl (Mr. Carl Schmidt the company President) with you. I've already sent him a memo to that effect and he's home packing for the trip as we speak. Jane (in Pay roll) has your flight reservations and will give you the details regarding your rental car, company credit card, and petty cash for the trip. Karl doesn't know what this trip as all about. I told him he was to just relax and put himself in your hands. I want you, Helene and Gail to take him down there and get him good and plastered. I've had the same 'Remote Watch' camera's installed and all you have to do is bury him in pussy for a couple of days so I can control his insolent ass. Can you handle that honey?" (I nodded like a smiling idiot. This was the best assignment anyone had ever given me.) "Fine lover!"

She was a god damn wonder. Like a well-oiled business machine. I loved hearing a strong good-looking woman say exactly what she wanted and then be clever enough to bring it to fruition. I looked over to Gail who was halfway behind the door of her office as if hiding something. I realized she had her hand up her skirt and was touching herself due to Yvette's revelation regarding the coming weekend. Little Miss Wilson was obviously excited and getting-off at the prospect of going to San Diego. She looked like she was ready for a gang-banging good time!

Yvette turned facing Gail and said, "Miss Wilson, this is an office we're conducting here! Take your hand out of your pussy and get ready for Mrs. Daily's interview. Larry may require your assistance because I understand she has a preference for cute, younger women. Can you handle that?"

"Yes Mrs. Schwimmer."

"Good! If you do well today…and over the weekend helping Larry; I'll have a check for an extra thousand waiting as a bonus. Now be a good girl and see that everybody gets taken care of will you?"

"Oh yes, Mrs. Schwimmer.

I knew Gail would have no trouble keeping her end of the assignment. The little 19-yr. old nympho would help me flame Mr. Carl Schmidt's cock and burn his sorry ass to the fucking ground. I loved the way my lover was thinking. The realization that I now had sexual access to two hot bitches and a third on the way was terrific. Let's see now…I was going to control Gail and Helen. Helen was going to control Alan. Yvette was controlling my ass. And all of us were all going to gang-bang Carl! Way too fucking much fun! I felt like I was a Gladiator in Ancient Rome's Coliseum with a bit of the Land of Oz thrown in for good measure. "Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh my!"

"Well, I'll be getting along dear. Call me at this number when you have time and we can talk out all the details. In the mean time here's that CD I promised you. When you get back Sunday evening, I want you to come over to the house and review the videos with me so we can put it all together for a little 'Corporate Presentation' to sell Mr. Carl Schmidt on the idea of being a more co-operative and loyal Corporate President. I want his lips sealed to my fanny when I present my proposal to the stockholders meeting next month. If all goes well this weekend my dear, I'll have more than the required two-thirds votes to open a 3rd plant in Scottsdale, Arizona."

Oh yeah, this was going to be a great job with some fan-fucking-tastic perks. There were no doubts in my mind I had finally found the perfect 'employment opportunity' which would brighten the path of my otherwise dull life. This was truly getting better and better by the hour!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 466 milliseconds