Dirk and Roxy Pt. 02a

Several different vibrators, dildos, plugs and strap on devices came next. "Damn, forgot about batteries." She said madly. "That is where you two are hidden!" She exclaimed a minute later. One was a suction cup dildo, not long but rather wide tapered and flexible. Then a package that had never been opened that had a key fob like a car and a silver bullet I recognized with just a tail.

She left and got a couple clean towels and started cleaning everything. Happy I left that old cast and porcelain sink that I thought an ugly eye sore. The faucet leaked and I put in a couple cheap wheel valves, I rarely used it. I watched her meticulous cleaning process but she wouldn't let me help. "You should probably think about putting a lock on the door." She said absentmindedly to me.

I tried to remember if I had something in the garage but nothing came to mind. She said she needed batteries as well. So I made a trip back to the hardware mega store again. After looking at hasps and padlocks I got the not so brilliant idea of looking at door handles instead. European handle instead of the round knobs we commonly use. Cost wasn't much greater for a cheap one and thought it was only needed to keep the simple mined people from wondering in. I didn't ask about the batteries, stupid me and got an assortment. The batteries were more expensive than the lock. I didn't think about needing the newer thin round design either.

Changing the old door knob became a bit of a challenge. Took me almost three hours to get it right, most of it getting the plate on the jamb correct. Directions didn't match what needed to be done of course. Most of it because of an old house, wrong thickness of door and the old knob cut also. You name it, I had to fight with it to make it work. In the end, I won the battle and happy with myself. Easier in opening the door also with your hands full. Roxy liked it also once I stopped cursing at it.

Last thing she had me do were to install some eye hooks on the underside frame of the bed. I knew what those were for right away and the soft rope she bought also. After dinner I was expecting another video but that didn't happen. It was her time of the month for one and didn't feel like playing, secondly I needed to rest after a hard day because I had to go to work in the morning. We did sit down to watch a movie with some popcorn this time. Before it started though, she got on her knees in front of me and handed me a wrapped package.

"I have dreamed of this moment for almost three years." She said giving me a very happy smile.

I unwrapped the present, tore into it really, to find a jewelry box. Opening it with confusion, a ring, a necklace and a bracelet. Not just any ring, necklace and bracelet. Heavy sterling silver braid with an open lock, a silver star suspended with her name engraved sexily in script at an angle on the necklace. The bracelet, made the same, the plate had two stars separated with my name engraved already. The ring, finely crafted wedding band with "His Slave" etched around the center surface. I looked at it in awe.

"This has significance written all over it." I stated stunned.

"Yes Sir. I am your shining star, tells me and shows others I am owned and belong to you. I will wear it with pride." She said strongly and proudly.

I put the necklace in place pulling the pin that served as a key hearing the click, thinking a fine collar for a beautiful slave. The same with the bracelet, identifying her Master and lover. Only one way they come off with these pins that look like a small needle. I deliberated about the ring for a minute, a marriage between Master and slave, not husband and wife. Is there a difference? Her skin tone making the silver shine more than gold ever would.

"This makes us official." I said kissing her.

"Yes Master. I am yours." Roxy replied happily.

"Couldn't it have waited a few more days, considering?" I asked wondering.

"I thought about that Master. I decided not to wait any longer." Roxy said joyously. She knew that it couldn't wait any longer, she had to claim her prize. It had only been a week but she could see the change in him. It had nothing to do with her status as his slave. Other women would take notice quickly and be on him in a flash, they had to be shown I was his woman. Small town and different attitude, me being seen with him decked out would keep others away from both of us.

"Your first order then, my official slave is a blow job." I said jovially.

"Gladly Master." Roxy replied.

I knew she wasn't all that skillful but I was hoping she would learn. I didn't understand, she had videos to teach but having a hard time finding someone? Bad experiences and found someone she could trust? Now that could be a problem I never thought of, as her lips descended on my cock half way and slowly bobbed. Her tongue swirling driving me up the wall. Suddenly it became obvious, she tried and failed and found comfort with Pearl and Raven and a new start. I found it hard to believe but very possible that her mouth had never had a real cock before except for mine. Her equipment suggested she is game after I realized the truth.

What she could do right now was fantastic, if she couldn't do more I would not force her, just nudge I decided. I put my hands in her silky hair, I just love the texture and feel. Tugged lightly to go deeper which did happen ever so slightly. Her sparkling brown eyes staring up at me every so often, looking for approval or was it fear. "Yes baby." I said a couple times that were rewarded with renewed efforts. "Deeper baby." I said and she tried before the gag reflex hit her. "It is okay baby. You will get better." I said praising and coaxing her along. "Ready baby, here I cum. Drink up." I said grunting making sure she couldn't pull her mouth completely off. That part she had no problem with and licked her lips with a sweet smile with those brown eyes sparkling. I gave her a loving kiss for her efforts, tasting myself in the process.

She started the movie and laid her head on my lap as I stroked her. "You have never done that before have you?" I asked curiously.

"Only once Master, a long time ago and it wasn't a pleasant experience." Roxy said truthfully.

"Yet, you want me to force you to take it all." I stated just a curious knowing she never used her hands.

"Yes Sir. I know it is expected of me." She said a little down.

"Don't be hard on yourself. Not every woman can and I imagine there are some slaves that can't either." I said soothingly.

"Thank you Master for being so loving, kind, caring and understanding." Roxy said giving a contented sigh and my leg a squeeze. Those were the qualities she was looking for in her man, she knew it from the start. Forceful, yet gentle, one she could mold to her desires and trust he wouldn't go overboard. He is ruggedly handsome in her eyes, no Adonis but a real slave didn't look for that in their quest for true love. No woman can control an Adonis anyway, they are so conceited and full of themselves. She had the looks, but her heritage was frowned upon by many and made her quest more difficult. A real man and Master didn't care about that, one of the first things she tested him on. It seemed to go in one ear and out the other and she knew he heard her statement. Yo-Yo even confirmed it at the party. Yo-Yo looked much like her only of Hispanic background with much bigger tits and his high school sweetheart for nearly three years.

"You set the basement up like a little slave dungeon. How much experience do you have?" I asked.

"Very little Sir. I thought we could learn together Master." Roxy answered smiling. This was also true, she had seen pictures of play dungeons but no reason to pour lots of money into one. Simplicity can be achieved cheaply and gradually. Unlike the one her mother and father had, it had different sinister uses and well equipped for torture and its purpose.

"Most of your sexual experience is with women I take it?" I asked determined to get to the bottom of things.

"Yes Master." Roxy stated dejectedly. He is smart, I will give him credit and another great aspect, though that really didn't come to the surface until after the hospital. All of her experiences had actually been light bondage, mostly with Pearl and Raven. She had only had sex with three men, one the night of her deflowering though that wasn't accomplished by him. The second with a possible candidate that went nowhere in the relationship. The third, my twenty-first birthday party thrown by Raven, a swing party or orgy to be truthful. I only count it as one because I don't remember, too much liquid courage imbibed.

"Fear not my lovely little vixen. I understand now and we will take new things slowly." I said thoughtfully, especially the fear part.

"Yes Sir." Roxy said happily. See what I mean, perfect.

"I bet you came by most of your toys downstairs cheaply, didn't you?" I asked profoundly.

"Yes Sir. You wouldn't believe what you can gather up at sorority rummage sales. Things girls get as gag gifts, buy for Halloween or Christmas, then want to get rid of is amazing, sometimes for free. Some of those floggers are fifty dollars or more and I picked them up for five to fifteen dollars." Roxy laughed thinking about some of her outfits that were given to her by being in the right place at the right time.

We went to bed snuggled together, the first time she actually wore clothes, enticing still. I laid there putting the jigsaw puzzle together I had my arms wrapped lovingly around. Sexually inexperienced to be truthful when it came to men. It didn't take a genius to figure it out, she may have been on hundreds of dates looking for something specific and only found what she was looking for in me and possibly failures with a few others. Someone that understood or listened to her desire though I thought unbelievable at first myself. Roxy wanted what her mom had because she was happy. She turned to women to enjoy sex, those that searched for the same traits in a man I assumed. The first parts she taught me could be enjoyable between sexes easy enough, that was the clue. All of it didn't have to be harsh and brutal, but a mixture. I still remember her first teachings when she explained the lifestyle that first day. I couldn't determine from the blow job if she wanted me to force her or take it gentle with my reluctance to push too hard. She knew what she wanted and what was expected and I think she couldn't wait.

I still think we are in the get to know one another stage and me with zero experience in a way. She has knowledge but no real experience either, what a pair we make. She made us official, so neither would back out I assume, a commitment so to speak. I think there is more to that I don't know about.

She wasn't ashamed or shy about her body, that may have came from her job. She didn't have clothes to wear trimming the bushes and stuff. She might have used mine again or Pearl brought her some. I laughed quietly thinking she might have trimmed the bushes in that outfit. Kelly seemed to like her also, then again she likes anybody that can pay her for work.

I woke to a wonderful shuddering sensation, John Henry erupting in that wonderful wet mouth of Roxy. Breathing hard and trying to figure out what is going on. My hands wrapped in her hair loosely as I calmed down. Roxy coughing and gagging with tears in her eyes. My remnants and drool running out of her mouth and down her chin.

"You alright?" I screamed in alarm as Roxy raised up catching her breath in gulps. She nodded her head yes and calmed me a little. I was concerned and held her, until she was able to breathe regularly and clear her throat, though messy I didn't care.

"I am so sorry." I said unsure of what I could have done under the circumstances.

"Not your fault Master. I expected you to wake up long before that. You didn't hurt me, more scared from the unexpected is all. Next time I will be ready and not let you down." Roxy stated with a smile knowing she had to do better, she couldn't let him down. Roxy was disappointed in herself, her mother could handle father easily, Dirk was no where near that size. She had read the breathing techniques and positioning and it didn't seem to help, maybe she just couldn't. She liked being forced but didn't at the same time.

"I didn't push you last night because I knew you weren't ready and didn't want to force you." I said trying to explain.

"I know Sir. I need to learn and it is one of my morning duties as your slave. This is one of those areas you can gently force Master. If I choke and gag so be it. Just be careful, especially when you cum. Like last night, I don't want to waste it." Roxy explained laughing as she looked at the mess on his chest and hers. She knew what mom and others were forced to do in this situation but he wasn't like that, not yet anyway and hopefully never would.

"I would have warned you but I didn't know myself. I never had a morning blow job without being awake and very few at that. You did wonderful considering." I said explaining and tossing in a little praise to make her feel better.

"Don't worry Sir. Tomorrow will be better. I better get breakfast ready and you need to get ready Sir." She gave that sexy smile and wink as we climbed out of bed.

"Do you have any plans today?" I asked wondering if she needed to do something.

"Yes Sir. I was going to ask you whether we could get internet service. It isn't expensive and will help us in more ways than one. I also have an appointment with a doctor, just a checkup, nothing for you to worry about. Plus I need to find a nail salon for a refill and trim. Maybe look for a job, not as a dancer or waitress either, part time during week days only." Roxy explained her agenda.

"Internet is a good idea since you have all the toys. JoEllen will help you at her salon, her card is on the fridge I think. Jobs, I am not so sure about. Not sure I want you to work but could be helpful." I said pondering the job idea. I wasn't all that enthused about her having a job but sitting around the house all day can get lonely and boring. I made plenty of money for one, two is a different story especially when it comes to women and their needs.

Work as usual but I had a different attitude and everyone noticed it. They also noticed I wasn't limping around as much. They all knew of course but didn't realize how bad the pain really was I don't think. I had a bunch of insurance forms to fill out of course, get that helpful duck queued. They didn't know about Roxy as far as I knew or my fixed memory problem either, keep that to myself for now.

The cable guy was just leaving when I pulled into the driveway. She must have got the internet hooked up I thought as I went to the door. Roxy waiting with a drink in hand for me, not a beer but JD and Coke. She was dressed amazingly in my opinion, what I call business chic. Smart blue skirt, an inch or two above the knee, conservative white button up blouse, blue blazer with three inch matching blue heel pumps. Nails were shorter with soft white pearl polish. A big change from college drab chic she wore all of last week. Of course she wasn't trying to impress anyone and kept things low key and unexciting because of me. "Thank you my sweet loving slave." I said smiling and taking a sip then kissing my beauty.

"You are welcome Master. Dinner is ready." She replied happily returning my kiss hungrily.

"Nails done, Internet hooked up I presume. How did the rest of your day go?" I asked interested.

"Doctor went fine and I got my new BC prescription. JoEllen is a peach and did me personally. I am hopeful about two jobs, one as a part time accountant and the other is a temporary full time receptionist position that could lead to something else." She replied excitedly.

"Sounds like you had a remarkable day." I said happy for her.

"Yes Master. I did." She cooed.

After dinner I worked out. I didn't want to gain weight for one and felt I was turning into a glutton on the home cooked meals already. I was attempting to keep myself calm also, I didn't know why her conservative look excited me so much. The reason came to me when I started working my knee specifically, brain is still slow on recollection at times. Miss Clinkton, my high school English Lit teacher dressed that way. She was a good teacher, young, hot looking, and unwittingly a showoff. Sometimes we wondered if the showoff part was done on purpose but couldn't figure out whom it might be directed toward. Some of the girls even changed their dress style because of her.

Nothing much really happened til Thursday other than her blow jobs got better, I was more forceful and more careful at the same time in that area. I don't think she will ever be the deep throat artist and I wasn't worried and didn't care. I learned how to control the situation and always praised her for her efforts.

I opened the door after my normal day at work expecting my drink. Roxy was bowed before me with collar, cuffs, leash and wearing five inch black heels on a new entrance rug. The only thought I had, neighbors puppy dog ready to play from when I was a kid. I could smell dinner being ready but a quick look told me it wasn't on the table.

I picked up the leash debating if I should have her crawl to the bedroom or have her stand and walk. I decided the carpet was a clue and I knew how my knee would take the idea on hardwood floors. I just pulled up on the leash and she gracefully stood up and I led her to the bedroom. John Henry alive and kicking, instantly straining from the second I walked in the door that I left open, just the screen door slamming behind me.

I knew she was hot as hell, her nipples were hard and pointing. I had her undress me slowly, my boxers last as she bent down in front of me and John Henry sprung forth and she licked her lips. Somehow I knew she wanted it rough and hard. I had sort of found a rhythm she liked during blow jobs but I had done some research on the subject with us having the internet available. I am sure she had also and tried those techniques to no avail. I grabbed her head and she knew what that meant and had her luscious lips and working tongue around my cock instantly. I let her bob for a few strokes before impaling her mouth and allowing for the gag and choking that she seemed to enjoy before releasing. I let her calm down to catch her breath and wait til she went back to her bobbing.

I gave her the instruction I had read and several agreed with, she never used her hands before. I had her use her hand as a stopping point around my cock where she wouldn't gag or choke and hold that spot no matter what. That made things so much better for both of us and I didn't have to be as cautious. Took a little trial and effort on her part when I erupted but that came later. The reason for wanting the choking and gagging I found about later also. This time however I wasn't wanting to cum in her mouth and stopped her when I got close and we climbed in bed so I could calm down some.

We hadn't had sex since Sunday morning and I knew she was anticipating getting fucked hard. It was the hardest I had seen her nipples since the sensual massages. I knew what they wanted and she wanted as well. I pinched and pulled her nipples hard as she rode me like a demon, even with her crying out in pain, she never stopped my attack or even told me to be gentle. I even slapped her tits leaving behind my hand prints, made her howl and send her into orgasm. Of course John Henry couldn't hold back any longer because the life is being squeezed out of him. Roxy collapsed on me panting, drooling and sweating from exertion, kissing me like crazy. I chose the cowgirl position because it takes longer for me to get off, even as excited as I was, not sure why.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds