Dirk and Roxy Pt. 02a

"Thank you Master! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." She loudly praised.

We even got in a sixty-nine position after that. I was hesitant at first, but if she could lick our combined juices with relish, why couldn't I. A little salty tasting, but nothing to be squeamish about. I think it surprised her though I don't think I would do that if someone else left a load in her. She got off again from that, mildly but I could tell. She even licked my face afterward because I was coated.

She had dinner ready and served a few minutes after we got the energy. She had it set to stay warm because she was hoping for what happened, better than she could have dreamed. I wondered about her at the door as I had read some stories in the last couple of days, rarely finished because of John Henry. I understood the reasoning for certain positions, like training dog tricks but thought it petty. I asked her about waiting at the door like she did tonight. She left it up to me, everyday or when desired. I asked how her mother did it or if she did. Her mother was always naked at door like she was tonight, it told her father that she wasn't around. That is when I figured out secret accidental observance meant spying on purpose. I wondered how deep her spying got knowing she was a computer science major. I didn't let on that I knew either, thinking it might be one of my imaginative wild ass guesses.

I didn't know how I wanted to handle it truthfully and thought it over during dinner. I did like being greeted at the door with a welcome home kiss and a drink at a minimum. I did like the idea of knowing she was over her period and ready to perform, she is quite the touch me not during that time frame. At least she wasn't a bitch about it like a few others, many recollections I actually had in that area. I finally decided on Fridays and the day after like tonight and the other times with a drink in hand. It changed a month later when we found a wooden standing coat rack for cheap and kept a collar and leash available anytime I felt like it by the door in addition.

Roxy had been a busy bald beaver while I was at work also. After dinner she showed me a short collected video she put together. Call it rope tying techniques 101 if you want. I could tie a few knots with a rope but nothing this elaborate. I thought I needed macrame lessons or something. She was laughing after I made the comment, it didn't matter about the elaborateness of the rope, but positioning. I caught on after that, she was wanting me to pay attention to the positions the women were tied up. Vulnerabilities, suspension and some teasing that ensued, different positions and how not to hurt someone, like cutting off blood flow or breathing. Simple to elaborate and hard core hog tying. A couple I thought were kind of brutal in my thinking, especially the breasts that turned blue. Roxy actually had to explain that, when the rope is released the sudden return blood flow is painfully excruciating but the tingling sensations drives some women wild. The one where the woman looked like a pretzel and used like a rocking horse to suck cocks got my attention as overly rough but takes more than one person to be done safely.

We were already tired from earlier for a practical exercise, maybe tomorrow. We even had a video chat with Pearl and I got to meet Raven for the first time. I see why she is called Raven, what a thick mane of long shiny black hair. What I could tell, the three could almost pass for sisters body wise, interchangeable and wear each others clothes. We watched a movie after from her service she paid for, lots of movie titles and TV shows for around ten dollars a month, beats cable.

I came home Friday, I thought we might go out for once together somewhere nice for a change not even thinking. I opened the door and Roxy is at my feet waiting like a good slave. I couldn't think of a new plan off the top of my head. Leading her to the bedroom gave me time to think of one. Roxy is a genius and already had the idea set up for me, partially. She had went ahead and set the ropes up knowing I would want to try that out. All I had to do was tie the ropes to the cuffs which is easy and adjust. What I did next I don't think she expected as I got out a bottle of oil and gave her a teasing frontal massage. Then went to find her ticklish spots, she has few I found out, her insteps, her tummy but had to work at those, and her underarms. I would get her to giggling and writhing then pinch her oily nipples and watch her strain against the ropes in a groan. I would change it up and play with her clit. She even begged for me to take her. That is when I got her little bullet out and teased her more adding all the excitement together. Her begging became strained to say the least.

If John Henry wasn't so adamant about wanting her heavily leaking cunt, I might have untied her to go out for a drink, making her suffer. I gave into both our desires, though I wondered being spread eagle like that is punishment enough for her. Not being able to use her arms and legs to her advantage. Her fast hard grunts proved she loved the exercise. I would have teased her using my tongue as well, foresight next time and use a different oil, flavored one at that. The one I used is very bitter tasting for some reason.

While eating there was a knock at the door. I didn't think about it as Roxy got up to answer it, she did have her robe on as did I but never thought about the cuffs and collar still being on. Kelly wanting to know if she could mow the yard, she needed money for a homecoming dress and shoes in a couple weeks. It did need mowed and I was very capable now but for her, why not. I knew what it was like being poor and needing money at that age. It is probably the last time this year that it would need mowed. Watching Roxy return noticing the collar and cuffs, I wondered if Kelly thought we might be a couple perverts.

"Do you know what her parents do for a living?" Roxy asked being curious.

"They teach sight and hearing impaired kids and as sign language interpreters." I answered as that is all I really knew. I didn't know who they worked for but they didn't make a bunch of money as far as I knew. I wasn't even sure how many kids they taught, it wasn't a big area so it couldn't be many.

"I was wondering. She acted like they don't get along very well and couldn't get much out of her about them. She was even happy getting out of the house to help me move in." Roxy stated.

"She loves them very much but they take her for granted quite a bit especially since she got her license. Even before though, there is a gap between them, teenager stuff mostly. She is always coming to me for advice. Think Mr. Holland's Opus in reverse might describe it. Yeah, she will work her tail off for a buck to spend on herself, not that she is selfish." I said thinking of something she might understand.

"She is frustrated with them because they can't relate to her problems." Roxy said understanding all the endless questions Kelly asked now.

"Basically." I said agreeing and she had a woman to relate to now, makes sense.

Saturday started off like any other morning, after breakfast was another video using whips, crops and paddles. She made sure to tell me canes and certain whips were off limits. I wondered if that was from personal experience but I doubted it. She started the laundry before I further used my rope tying antics on the leather covered apparatus she made. I started with a crop as I figured that would be the easiest to start with. It might have been but my reluctance in hurting her got the best of me for a long time. She kept begging to be hit harder and I just couldn't do it. Finally she pissed me off and I smacked her nipple hard and she screamed and tears rolled down her cheeks and shook. "Now the the other one just the same." she begged after calming down. I just shook my head in disbelief but did as she asked, she only grunted this time as it wasn't a surprise blow. Her nipples seemed to grow bigger, longer and harder instantly. She wanted me to move to a flogger, the mid size one. She said the small ones were a bit wimpy and might want to practice on something other than her with the long one first, like a watermelon. The flogger was actually easier to use for some reason, maybe because it was all in the wrist and arm. The pad of the crop seemed to bend and flick too easy and made it harder to control with the long stiff flexible handle. I could also hit more body area dampening the blow at first. Easier to tickle her also before smacking her with the stinging blows she loved. She liked how I used it on her pussy and her clit seemed longer and more swelled like her nipples.

She actually got off howling from the experience as I thought she was going to break her homemade device as she bucked and slammed her ass against the cushioned pads. Her pussy actually bubbled frothy white from her own orgasms that leaked uncontrollably in drips to the floor. She begged to be fucked after she calmed down enough to speak. Even spread and open as she is, it is a tight fit for John Henry. It was like feeding a hungry tiger and John Henry is the lunch menu. If she wasn't so wet I doubt I could have moved and nearly happened when I pinch her nipples. It didn't take me long to get off and she screamed again long and hard in her own orgasm when I did.

She was exhausted and needed to lie down. The reason why the old bed was brought downstairs I assumed. I actually had to carry her to the bed as she didn't have the strength to walk. She asked me to get a bottle of scented lotion and massage her body gently. Her body is still on fire and responded to the manipulation with her moaning. She stopped me when she couldn't take it any more and rolled over and told me to take her ass. I did as she asked and there was plenty of lubrication from her sopping pussy. It took me a while to get off much to her satisfaction as she panted and moaned keeping up with me, both of us getting off one last time. Me, more than her this time. We both collapsed in a pool of sweat, tired and worn out.

She confessed about her mother because she knew I didn't understand fully. To be honest she wasn't sure either, just had her suspicions. Her mother quit her high paying job to take care of her and be with her father. She didn't know all the ins and outs but her mother had enough money to live the soccer mom and semi affluent lifestyle. Her father only visited enough so she knew who he was basically but a secret she had to keep and wouldn't delve into that either. He actually visited more than she knew about. He had to take care of her mother sexually after all. She was left with sitters many times overnight and for the weekend. When she got older that practice stopped and didn't see him as much either that she knew about.

Most of her observances didn't until after she turned eighteen. She was suppose to be on her birthday sleepover but didn't feel well and came home. That is what started her downward spiral, as she watched from upstairs and wondered why her mother was at the door naked much the way she is when I came home. Her father showed up and literally drug her to the bedroom with her laughing the entire way. The sounds of that evening got the better of her and she later broke the only rule she ever had growing up, stay out of her bedroom.

Yeah, she was a computer geek like most kids these days and set up hidden cameras to find out what went on behind secret doors. Her morbid curiosity had been piqued. That is when she found out her mother was his slave. There was a secret door through her walk in closet to another master bedroom that had been sealed off, even the windows and entry door sealed by kitchen renovations, much like our basement.

Her mother was a pain slut as well. She really didn't know if she was or not, it just turned her on before. The reason she had knowledge but no experience other than light bondage. That first occurred about a month after she turned eighteen by her two best friends a few months older than her, the only two girlfriends she had and they did almost everything together.

Somehow they found out about her new found little obsession and tied her up or maybe it was their plan all along. She didn't even know that her two friends were lovers, more like took care of each other the way she put it. She actually lost her virginity to a strap on and became bisexual because they forced her. Well, forced was the term she used, willing participant to be truthful because she was teased out of her mind and begged.

She also got her first cock that night, her girlfriends boyfriend which in a way was her slightly older brother. Her father met her boyfriends mother because they were dating, fell in love and got married a month or so earlier. I guess it didn't matter that boyfriend and girlfriend were living under the same roof fucking each other, wasn't incest. Actually he got to fuck all three of them that night, the other two actually shared more than themselves. That night set her off completely into her desires.

She left the day after she graduated but wouldn't say why and hadn't been back since. College was only a means to an end the way she put it. She possibly needed an education and a good paying job before she found the right man. She had her own fears and wanted someone near her own age. Someone without experience so she could manipulate them to her own desires. Mostly because she was unsure of herself and her needs. She was afraid that an experienced Master would take advantage and not love her. I was the man of her dreams and knew it almost immediately.

Raven and Pearl actually conspired together to send her to that slave pen. They wanted her to find out what it was really like so she would know in a controlled environment with a real Master. They didn't have the means or time to do it themselves and where they normally went were booked solid and were referred to this establishment. Raven wrote the address down wrong and Pearl delivered her. Pearl was actually hesitant at first but followed the directions anyway. Drop her off, tying her to the porch railing, ring the door bell and leave. She thought it just might be a drop off point to scare and humiliate her some. Pearl showed back up because they called wondering if the appointment was canceled.

Pearl canceled the appointment and came in search of her. Pearl was ecstatic she found Roxy unharmed and relatively happy. So was I for a different reason considering what happened. It was easy convincing Pearl I was the right man, especially what they found out about me from everyone. Raven and Pearl were against taking the big risk moving her in but logistics won out in the end and a big midnight move adding Kelly to the mix.

Roxy was right, I am in love with her. I knew it as well from nearly the beginning but I wouldn't stand in her way of getting an education I thought was more important. If Pearl hadn't showed up I may have not let her go before that weekend was out. Then again, if Pearl hadn't shown up I may not be around now.

I had to research the unorthodox collaring ceremony, it didn't really fit what I read about. I had to draw conclusions that she considered us married and inseparable, common law if you will. Beats a contract I suppose because she wasn't sure herself and no turning back. She basically began teaching me how she wanted to be treated from the start, simple to complex, tender to harsh. I could tell she is becoming more and more submissive along the way as I become more knowledgeable of what she wanted. I still didn't know everything but I am learning on the job.

I did realize she wasn't telling the truth about her mother and father being dead. Conclusions I drew from the way she talked about them. I thought it a touchy subject with her and best left the way she wanted. I wasn't sure I wanted to know why. It just seemed odd that she up and left and didn't contact anybody from her past that I knew about anyway. I might ask Pearl if she knew anything but I doubted she knew either.

Saturday took a lot out of her. Maybe the realization she was exactly like her mother or just the exertion alone. I treated her like the loving, caring and gentle Master she craved Sunday. She wanted to be treated as a loving woman as well, the part I always failed at before to be honest about myself. The deep rubbing massage with the tasty cherry lotion and gentle love making that followed.

She got the accounting job for a dentist office on Tuesday, she liked that job the best and actually turned down the temporary full time reception job. She liked the hours because it didn't interfere with anything between us, five hours a day and she was actually the receptionist for an hour while the other woman is at lunch. She would only be full time one or two weeks a year. Pay wasn't great but came with full dental benefits, basic medical and prescription coverage. Just something to do and enough to pay her way as she put it without burdening me.

I decided we would go out to eat on Wednesday to celebrate. A roadhouse steak restaurant and bar, nothing fancy but good food. I dressed up for a change, something other than blue jeans. She wore the outfit that I bought her, I wasn't sure about that but wasn't going to argue. I felt a little under dressed I suppose. She handed me the key fob for the remote bullet. She wanted to find out if she could hold her orgasm while I played with her. I gave her an ornery grin and went with it. I kept it on the lowest setting while I drove. She just loves my bench seat and squeezing my leg while driving and nearly sitting on my lap.

I didn't think about how we were dressed and actually over dressed. Most people wear jeans or shorts and t-shirts to this place, or the short denim skirts like the waitresses. The waitress liked her outfit and wondered where she got it while taking our drink order. Roxy had a Long Island Iced Tea while I had a beer. I hadn't been drinking much since that night weeks ago now, just one when I got home she had waiting for me. Tonight there wasn't one because I was driving and the one beer would be the only one til I got home. I turned the remote up a notch when the waitress went to fetch with a sighing gasp from Roxy.

I did ask why she chose that outfit. Because it was the first one I bought her, this was actually our first real date out. Synonymous to her and I hadn't thought about it. I just thought she wanted to look like my slut personally, then again she would have looked like that in just about everything she had in her wardrobe. She was keeping herself in control however and the waitress delivered our drinks and took our food order. Yup, chili cheese fries as an appetizer.

We talked about our day and her new job she was learning without help. Seems the last girl quit and left them high and dry and she had some catching up to do. It was a little frustrating trying to figure out how the software was being used on her own. Some of it was trial and error but found it rather simple at the same time. My days were getting better since my knee wasn't bothering me anymore.

When the food came I turned the remote up another notch and she dropped her fork onto her plate. She gave me a glazed look followed by a glaring smile. I think I almost succeeded but wasn't sure. I wasn't sure I should go any higher either but she seemed calm yet. We finished eating and had desert and both of us drank water though she was chewing on her straw. I paid the tab and turned the remote up one more time when she started to stand but sat down with a plop and a grunt. I helped her stand and she squeezed my hand all the way to the truck.

I opened her door because I didn't think she wanted to mess with bypassing the steering wheel. I gave her a big hug and kiss before I was going to help her in. I asked if she had held off like she wanted. So far so good but her legs are cold and sending shivers. I looked and she had rivulets running down the inside of her thighs to her knees on both legs. I started laughing and couldn't help myself feeling under her skirt and her soaked panties. She grunted and probably would have fell if she wasn't holding on to me.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 141 milliseconds