Discovery of the Moment Ch. 03

"So what do you suggest, doctor?" Kelly asked before I could.

Doctor Washburn smiled wolfishly, like the cat who ate the proverbial canary. "Your wife will tell them that your were having dinner in a nearby restaurant. She went to your car to get something, possibly her purse to help pay for the bill. While she was there, she noticed some guys in a car, all of them waving around guns and beginning to put on ski masks. Without thinking, she started to call out for help, for the police, and one of the men shot her and then they drove off to go commit their robbery. Fortunately, some kind soul was driving by at the time and they immediately stopped to help your wife. So shocked by the fact that she'd been shot, she allowed this unknown and kind soul to drive her to the hospital without calling you- she can say that she was on automatic pilot and looking after her own safety, that she figured she could call you from the hospital later. When she got there, this faceless stranger helped her onto a gurney and then split, not really wanting to be involved with the situation for reasons unknown. But," and Doctor Washburn covered his heart in a most sincere fashion, "if not for the kindness of that individual, your wife would be bleeding to death on the side of the road with no one to help her."

I listened to all of this and found it pretty intriguing, but there was one thing wrong with it. "Okay," I said, "I can accept all of that, but what excuse are we going to give to my wife for telling such a story to the cops? For her, it'd just be easier to tell them that she was shot in a robbery gone wrong and, next thing she knew, she woke up here. What reason can we give her for lying to the police?"

Doctor Washburn frowned at that one. The hardest part of telling a lie is convincing yourself that it's true when you know that it isn't. And my wife had already been through a traumatic enough experience without trying to get her to tell a lie that she probably couldn't convincingly sell to, of all people, the police. For Pete's sake, she'd probably be on morphine by then to cope with the pain of having been shot.

"I have a better idea," Kelly broke in with a smile. "We tell them the truth. The abridged version, of course."

"What!?" I replied with shock. "Kelly, I don't-"

My daughter held up a quieting hand. "Let me finish, Dad," she said. "We tell them everything and just leave out the bits they don't need to know about and add some bits that won't really matter. We tell them that we were in the middle of the robbery, Mom got shot and then we suddenly found ourselves in the Jeep and Mom was missing. We don't know how we got there or who put us there, but that's where we found ourselves. And just as we were beginning to freak out, we got a call from nice Doctor Washburn, who found our number in Mom's cell phone. So we came to the hospital and heard this amazing story, from the doctor, about how they found her pretty much dumped on their doorstep with a gunshot. Then, just as they were about to send her up for surgery, she was suddenly all sewn up and the bullet was sitting in a little pan right next to her with a note saying, 'Glad to be of help! Get better soon.' End of story." Kelly smiled brightly, very pleased with herself and the story she'd concocted. "It'd be like the X-Files meets The X-Men meets The Good Samaritan or something. Enough truth to not get us in trouble and enough lie to keep everyone guessing. All we have to do is stick to it."

"And not be here when your wife wakes up," Doctor Washburn added. "We've got to get my team back in the O.R. exactly as they were before you moved them, you've got to put me back into Normal Time and then go immediately back Between and get to your Jeep, then join the rest of the world in Normal Time. I'll call you a few minutes later." Washburn nodded at Kelly as he looked at me, "Mr. Baker, I do believe that your daughter's suggestion is the best one. My idea, frankly, pales in comparison."

I rubbed my forehead for a few seconds as I thought it through. The more I ran it over in my head, the more I realized that Kelly's idea really was the easiest. We could pull this off and not give myself away. The cops would probably cry foul, not being able to figure out how three robbers disappeared and an entire family got mysteriously displaced, but the facts would support our stories and no one would be able to refute them. Except, of course, for the doctor. I looked at the man carefully for a long time, trying to decide what to do about him. Finally, I said, "Doctor, about what you've seen and experienced...."

Washburn held up his hand in a solemn oath. "Mr. Baker, what you can do is truly incredible, but I took an oath to 'do no harm.' While I can't explain how you do what you do and would dearly like to, I'm smart enough to know that if I told anyone about your ability it would put you and your family in harm's way- and probably land me in the psych ward. I can't, in good conscience, do that. Your secret is safe with me until the day I die... or until I retire. It'd be a helluva yarn to tell the grandkids, if I ever have any, though," he added with a sly grin.

I found myself smiling back at him, despite my misgivings. "And I'm sure they'd enjoy every word of it, doc. Okay. But I need you to know, if you slip up, just once, and put our asses in a sling... if anyone comes knocking on my door, looking for the man that can stop Time... I will do what I must to protect my family. Understood?"

"Whoa," Kelly cut in. "Heavy, Dad. I mean, you... you just threatened the man who saved Mom's life."

Doctor Washburn put a calming hand on my daughter's knee, a gentle and innocent gesture that I let pass. "No, Miss. Your father is right do so. If I were in his shoes, I'd say and do the same thing. He has a duty to you and I don't think less of him for it. Mr. Baker, I promise you that I will not tell a living soul about you or anything else about tonight's experiences. I'll stick to your daughter's story like it's made of glue- your wife appeared out of nowhere, we took her back and stabilized her and then, miraculously, she was fine. But," he continued quickly, "we WILL do a quick X-Ray of her body, discover that chipped rib and keep her here for a week for observation. Doctor's orders."

I smirked at him. "Sounds like an arrangement I can live with, doctor. Thank you."

"Thank you, hell. Just wait until you see my bill. Do you realize that all the work I've done is off-the-clock?" his smile was easy and good-natured. For the first time that night, I felt like we were getting closer back to something like Normal Life.

I stood up and shook his hand appreciatively. "Don't worry, doc. The check's already in the mail." And I meant it. Three weeks later he found a small suitcase of cash on his doorstep with a typed note that said "Paid in full for services rendered." I don't think he had to question where the money came from or who put it there.

In all honesty, putting Kelly's plan into action was simpler than I expected. I won't bore you with the details, but everything went exactly as we'd planned. Sarah, my wife, was understandably a bit confused about what had happened when she finally woke and we had to explain it a few times before she just accepted it as Truth. Doctor Washburn, for his part, played his role superbly and went right along with the whole thing. The cops asked us lots of questions, both about the robbery and about everything that came after it. We stuck to the story, though, and drove them absolutely batshit. They ultimately came to the conclusion that we wanted them to: someone stopped Time and saved our lives. They didn't like that at all since it didn't jive with Reality, but it was the only explanation that made any sense, even if it made no real sense at all. After three hours of going around in circles, matching our stories up separately and still finding nothing concrete to help their investigation, they decided to just let the whole matter drop and forget it ever happened. My wife was the only injured party but she'd be all right in due time and the robbers were nowhere to be found. There was no one that the police could pin anything to and they knew it. When the police finally left us alone to get on with our lives, Kelly and I made sure that Sarah would be okay by herself for the night at the hospital. We had both offered to stay with her, but she groggily refused, saying that we'd been through a pretty rough experience, too, and that we deserved to get some rest at home. We promised that we would come to the hospital first thing in the morning, which pleased her to no end, and the night was finally, mercifully at a close. It was on the drive back home that Kelly struck up a completely new and different conversation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dad?"

"Yeah, honey?"

"I've been thinking," she said slowly. "About... us."

"Oooookay," I said cautiously, not knowing what to expect. My daughter, it seemed, had been thinking about quite a lot that night.

She turned to look at me fully and said, "I want you to do something for me. Something... well... you might think it's weird."

I glanced at her, my mind a total blank. I had no idea what she was about to say and I couldn't tell by the look on her face if I would like it or hate it. "Okay, honey," I said. "Just tell me what it is and let's see where the chips fall."

Kelly took a deep breath, steeling herself for her request. She closed her eyes and then let her breath out with a quick gust of words. "I want you to fill me with cum," she said quickly. "Lots of it."

I raised my eyebrows at this completely unexpected request and tried not to over-correct as my knuckles tightened on the steering wheel. "What? NOW?!"

My eighteen-year-old daughter rolled her eyes upward. "No, Dad. Not now. But soon. And when I say 'a lot', I'm not kidding, Dad. I want to be filled to overflowing. While you were in the bathroom I dreamed it all up. You'll love it, I promise."

I sighed deeply at that. I remembered what it was like to be a teenager. Sex was always on the brain when I was her age. And I know that girls thought about it just as much, if not more, than men. I just didn't know if I was ready to talk about such things right yet. I had an awful lot on my mind. But I was just too damn tired to care at that moment. Besides, I thought, a racy conversation will help to keep me awake for the drive home. "What exactly did you dream up?" I asked my daughter carefully.

"Well, I've never been shy with you about my, uhm, like for having guys cum inside me, right?"

"Which is why I spent extra for the best and strongest birth control pills on the market," I added.

"Which I'm still taking," she supplied, knowing that I was concerned about that. "So I was thinking that you could, like, leave me in Normal Time, right? And while I'm still here, you could, like, go Between and fuck me over and over and over again until I'm full."

I hate to say it, but my cock shot straight up at that one. God help me, my daughter is ten times more depraved than I ever was at her age. "Let me get this straight," I said. "You want me, your father, to cum inside you so many times that you can't take anymore?"

"Oooh, yeah," Kelly said easily, like it was the sexiest idea in the world. "Just hearing you say that, Dad, sent chills down my spine. I'll just lay back with my ass propped up at a ninety-degree angle, like on the floor leaning up against the side of the bed or the sofa or something. I've seen it in a video before. My feet'll be up, right? And you stand over me. Just line it up and put it in. It'll be like my pussy is just one big cup and all you gotta do is fill it to the brim."

I was just mindblown beyond words for a long moment, my mind reeling at the idea. Yes indeed, my daughter certainly was full of incredible ideas, all right. "Sweetheart," I began, "I'm in my late thirties. I'm not a kid anymore. When I was your age, sure, I could cum something like seven times in a day. But now that I'm older, honey, I just don't have that kind of energy anymore. Stamina, yes. Energy, no. I can fuck for an hour, maybe even two hours, without cumming, if I concentrate. But what you're asking me to do, Kelly, is... it's one hell of a tall order."

My daughter, however, would not be deterred. "Oh, c'mon, Dad. It can't be that bad. How many times do you think you could do it in a day, now? I mean, what, four or five, maybe?"

I snorted with derision. "Five at the absolute most, Kelly. Like I said: I'm not the stud I used to be when I was your age. Five times in a single day would drain me completely- of energy and bodily fluids. And what you're proposing would take... well, it'd take significantly more than just five times." We came to a stop light close to our house. It was almost five o'clock on a Sunday morning, so the roads were relatively quiet and empty. I put the Jeep into Park and looked squarely at her. "Kelly, a single load of cum measures about a teaspoon-full. That's not really a whole lot. A woman's vaginal cavity can handle, easily, half a quart of fluid before it starts to overflow. That's something in the order of 100 loads of cum."

"Holy shit! Really?!"

"Yes, really. If I do five loads a day, that's 20 days. A little under a month. I've never been Between for that long and, frankly, I'm not sure that I'd want to."

Kelly's brow furrowed at that. "Why not?"

I shook my head in disbelief that we were discussing the technical aspects of how I could or could not fill my daughter's pussy with my cum. "First of all, there's hygiene to consider. When I'm Between, there's no running water. Now, I'm pretty sure that I could fill a bathtub with water and give myself some washcloth baths, but what about my hair? And shaving? And then there's food. I can eat protein bars for only so long before my body needs other nutrients. And what about... well... sorry to be so blunt, but I'll have to use the bathroom, too. And being alone in Between for so long, on a psychological level, might not be such a good idea. Then, at the bottom of all of that, you're asking me to sacrifice almost a month of my life so that you can experience a few minutes of bliss."

Kelly held up a pointed finger, like she'd hit upon the greatest counter-argument ever, "Ah, but you'll get almost a month of SEX, Dad. You'll get to fuck your willing daughter's pussy every day for a month solid, if that's how much time you need. Every. Day." She boldly flipped the front of her ankle-length skirt up so that I could see her pantied crotch. Even in the dim light from the street lamps I could tell that she was already getting a little wet. "Wake up, cum inside me. Eat breakfast, cum inside me. Take a nap, cum inside me. Eat lunch, cum inside me. Take another nap, cum inside me. Just imagine it, Dad. For a full month your only mission in life will be to fill my tight, little pussy with as much of your cum as you possibly, humanly can." The way she said that last sentence had me so damn wound up that I could barely see straight. Hell, the way she said it would've had ANY man twisted in knots and so hard that he could knock baseballs out of Wrigley Field. And the smile she had on her face as she said it indicated that she damn well knew it, too. She flipped her skirt back down, covering her increasingly wet groin from view again. "Think of it, Dad. For a whole month you get to escape all the pressures of the outside world AND get to have the most intoxicating, thrilling, guilt-free sex of your life. I'm willing to bet that almost every straight man on the planet would kill to get that kind of vacation."

I put the car back into Drive, ready to get home and get started on filling my daughter's pussy with cream as soon as we arrived, and said, "If you can come up with solutions to the points I made, I'll try it. Deal?"

"Today?" she asked excitedly.

"No," I answered with a derisive snort. "Not today. First, we should get some rest. Then I'd like to check in on my wife, if you don't mind."

We drove in silence for the next few minutes until we pulled into our driveway. I parked the car in the garage and turned off the engine when Kelly said, "Dad? I'm, uhm, not really tired. I mean, I know I should probably be exhausted and, mentally, I guess I sort of am, but physically... I feel fine. I'm not sure I CAN sleep right now, not after the conversation we just had."

I got out of the car and trudged into the house with my daughter right on my heels without saying a word in response. The truth was that I, too, still felt like I couldn't sleep. Intellectually I knew that I'd been up for quite a long time and had expended a great deal effort that night, but, against all reason, I felt like I could stay awake for days. As we walked into the kitchen, I placed the keys to the Jeep on the countertop and turned to face my daughter. She looked back at me expectantly, waiting for a reply. "Okay," I said. "So what do you have in mind?"

Kelly walked right up to me and embraced me in a warm, loving hug. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed the top of her head, enjoying the feel of her cheek pressed against my chest. "Weeell," her muffled voice replied, "I'm sure we can think of a few things we can do to pass the time." Her embrace tightened ever so slightly and I was now immediately aware that her wonderful breasts were pressed against my groin. Kelly is only five feet tall while I stand at six-feet-two-inches. In my arms my daughter has always seemed so tiny and delicate, even though I knew that she possessed great strength. She crooked her head up to smile wickedly and arched her eye brows suggestively at me. Then she glanced down at my groin, which was still hard after thinking about the possibility of literally filling her to overflowing with my cum. "And I'm guessing we're having the same thought."

"We might be," I said coolly, "but I don't think the neighbors would appreciate us shaving their dog."

Kelly's eyebrows knitted in confusion for a second and then she caught the joke. "Dad?" she asked as she released me from our hug. "You've gotten to see me naked, but I still haven't seen you."

"Are you sure you want to?" I asked her seriously. "Your mom nicknamed it 'Monster' on account of how she always feels like she's being ripped in two when we have sex."

Kelly pouted. "At a time like this, Dad, I'm not sure that I really want to hear about your sexual experiences with Mom. Right now I want to focus on us." She stepped back and leaned against the opposing kitchen counter, her arms crossed under her pronounced breasts, which were covered by a powder-blue cashmere sweater. "A few weeks ago you took complete advantage of me. Now, I'm not one to try and get revenge or anything, but I think it's only fair that I get to see the equipment that was used on me. Don't you?"

"Right here? Right now?" I asked.

Kelly shrugged, causing her plentiful breasts to jiggle slightly from the shifting of her arms. "Sure, why not? It's just you and me here, now. Mom's resting peacefully at the hospital, so it's not like anyone's going to intrude. So why not?"

I brushed a hand through my hair (which was probably graying more and more with every conversation like this one) and sighed. "Sweetheart, I really don't know about this. I'm still a little uneasy about... well, look: we just left my wife, your mother, in the hospital after she's been shot. We spent a portion of last night cleaning her blood up off a convenience store floor. I fucking KILLED three men-"

"Who were evil fucks and deserved it," Kelly interjected.

"Okay, stipulated. Still, we've both been under a lot of stress since last night-"

"Which is all the more reason to release some of that stress, Dad. And, honestly, can you think of a better stress reliever than sex? I can't." Before I could respond, she charged forward and pointed a finger at me. "Enough beating around the bush, Dad. You've been Mr. Gung Ho all night long. Why stop now? You told me that you'd have an answer for me when you got done having a smoke and that was hours and hours ago. I want to be with a man and you're him. So let's see what you've got and then we can move on from there. Okay? I'm horny and I'm just fucking tired of me trying to lead you by the nose here. So man up, goddammit!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds