Discovery of the Moment Ch. 03

I couldn't argue the matter anymore. She was right. There was absolutely no reason for me to continue with that tired shy routine. I wanted her, she wanted me. End of story. "Fine," I said. I unfastened my belt, unzipped my jeans and let them fall around my ankles. My hard cock immediately came into view (I don't wear underwear much and haven't since I was in my twenties). "There. Happy?"

Kelly's eyes got wide as she gazed at my hardness. She leaned forward the slightest bit, her mouth agape in surprise. "Holy shit, Dad. How in the hell did you manage to get that thing inside me? I mean, it's huge!"

I gently gripped her chin and tilted her face upwards so that I could look her in the eye. "No it's not and I know it. Okay, yeah, it's a bit bigger than normal, but huge is an exaggeration."

Kelly glanced back down at it and then looked up at me. "The hell it is," she said. "Dad, look at me, will you? I've had a few guys and, trust me, that's the biggest one I've ever seen." She regarded it carefully for a few seconds again and then looked back to meet my watchful gaze. "....may I?" she asked, her hand already headed in the direction of my penis.

I nodded my head. "You can do anything you want with it, honey. It's yours to play with. Just be careful."

My daughter didn't waste a single moment. She dropped to her knees immediately, now that she had been given carte blanche to do as she pleased with her father's penis. "If I'd known it was this big," she muttered, "I would've seduced you a LONG time ago!" And, with that, she plunged her mouth over the crown of my cockhead and started sucking like her life depended on it. One of her hands gripped my ass to hold me still while she threw herself into an extremely enthusiastic and vigorous blowjob, slurping and sucking like a practiced professional. Her free hand grasped hold at the base of my erection and gently squeezed in a slow, steady rhythm, occasionally stroking up and down while she sucked on the crown. A few times she tried to completely engulf my meat with her mouth, but couldn't get it all the way down. It didn't bother me a bit, though. Not even my wife could deep throat me, despite her best efforts. It had nothing to do with my size and everything to do with hers- both my wife and my daughter were simply too small to accomodate my size in their throats. That said, I'd never cum from a blow-job in my entire life... not for a lack of trying or opportunity, mind you, I just couldn't cum that way.

With one hand bracing myself against the counter and the other carefully wrapped up in my daughter's curls of hair, I allowed myself to enjoy the sensations she gave me while I closed my eyes for a moment. A few seconds passed and I looked down, watching my beloved daughter hungrily suck on my dick, mesmerized at the sight of it. I just couldn't believe that this was happening. What had become of me? Of her? How had we gone, in such a short span of time, from a normal father and daughter to a couple of sex-starved, illicit lovers? And how could we bring ourselves to do this while my wife lay in a hospital bed, recovering from a gunshot wound? It just boggled my mind. And, in all honesty, I found it more amazing that my daughter was sucking my cock than I did that I could remove myself from the time-stream. Going Between seemed as second-nature and commonplace to me as breathing compared to this new reality we experienced. And while these thoughts ran through my mind, my daughter looked up at me, her mouth still full of her father's penis, the very thing which was so instrumental in giving her life in the first place, and the look in her eyes was one of pure, unadulterated, wanton lust. In those eyes there was absolutely no trace of my daughter. Rather, I saw a primal animal whose sole goal in life was to indulge her every fantasy. I had created a monster in more ways than one. And, as awful as it may seem to some, I never wanted it to end.

Kelly pulled her perfect lips from my cock with an audible "pop" and said, "I could do this all day and night, Daddy, but I want something more." Her tongue snaked out to lick the slit at the tip of my dick. "A lot more," she added with a wicked grin and released her hold on my member, her grip immediately replaced by my own hand as I slowly stroked myself in front of her, totally enthralled in this tigress that my daughter had become. I could feel the wetness of her saliva on my throbbing meat as I stroked the shaft lazily under her watchful gaze. Kelly watched me for a few seconds, then reached under her skirt as she stood up and bent down at the waist to slide her panties off and step out of them, the whole process hidden by the skirt but entirely obvious at the same time. In the most seductive way, after she stood up, she let the underwear dangle from her crooked index finger and waved them in front of me. Her lust-filled eyes said everything as she let the garment fall to the floor between us. Then she turned around slowly, leaned over the counter and looked back at me with that same, naughty smile and a flash in her eyes. "I'm ready, Daddy. Are you?" And, with that, she bowed her back and raised her ass high in the air, still covered by that ankle-length skirt of hers.

In response, I managed to kick off my shoes and pants from around my ankles, all arguments against this coupling completely forgotten. Emboldened by her invitation, I stepped up behind my daughter, leaned over her back, pressing my "monster" against her wet slit through the skirt, and slid my hands up the sides of her body until they reached her magnificent breasts. I gladly held her breasts in my hand, hefting their weight in my palms, and gently squeezed them, my fingers groping to find her hardened nipples through the powder-blue cashmere sweater that she wore. This, much to my delight, elicited a low, hungry moan from her throat. My mouth was right next to her ear, so I kissed the lobe as I squeezed both of her nipples roughly. "I'm more than ready, sweetheart," I growled into her ear quietly.

My daughter sighed heavily under my touch and I felt her shudder slightly. "Ooooh, God, Dad!" she gasped. "Do it! Please fuck me! I can't wait any longer. I need it!"

I ground my groin into hers from behind, her dress still separating us, and said, "Say it, Kelly-baby. Tell me what you know I want to hear. Tell me what you want from me."

"I want you to fuck me!" she breathed. "Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me!"

I gently bit down on her ear lobe again, which caused her to shudder once more, and said, "Your wish is my command." I then stood upright, grabbed her dress at the hips and started to pull the hem upwards, bunching the cotton material in my hands as more and more of her legs were exposed to the cool morning air. The first rays of dawn began to filter through the kitchen windows as I looked down and watched myself pull the dress higher and higher until, finally, all of her legs and toned ass were completely visible to me. I tossed the bunched-up material of her dress onto her back so that it would drape around her waist, and gripped my cock with one hand while the other hand held her spine in place.

My cock was dripping pre-cum as I lined it up with her perfectly framed pussy, which was wetter than I could have imagined. Girl juice actually dripped off her clit, she was so excited by what was about to come next. I teasingly touched just the head of my cock to her pussy lips and worked it up and down while I watched with crazed lust as her engorged outer labia kissed her father's cockhead.

"Stop fucking around, Daddy," Kelly hissed, "and put it inside me!"

I didn't disappoint. With one, full stroke I pushed myself into her tight folds. The going was slow, but I didn't stop and just put steady pressure until my cock passed the threshold of her cunt with a silent pop. Once the head was inside, the rest was relatively easy-going. I still had to maintain steady pressure, but I watched with true amazement as my penis slowly invaded my daughter's willing pussy. We both let out a long, low groan of pleasure as I watched myself go deeper and deeper into my baby's body from behind. Finally, mercifully, I was completely seated inside her and my full length lay within my daughter's hot cunt. I flexed my groin muscles just slightly, causing the tip of my cock to strain within her tightness, and I once again felt myself brush up against the entrance to her cervix. With that subtle, unexpected motion, Kelly's ass twitched in response, forcing my shaft out by a couple of inches, like she'd been tickled from within. She was so tight, despite her wetness, that her inner labia clung to my shaft as I slowly pulled outward. My hands moved to her hips, holding them in place, as I pushed myself back inside her, a little more quickly this time but steadily so that she could feel every inch of me.

"Is this more to your liking, honey?" I asked my daughter as I ground my groin into hers, feeling my balls ever-so-lightly graze up against her clit. "Do you really like feeling your dad's cock inside you?"

Kelly whipped her head around to face me and I saw a burning fire behind her eyes. "Fuck yes!" she growled. "I've been waiting to do this for years, Dad! Now shut up and fuck me hard! No talking, no teasing. Just fuck me like you haven't had sex in years!"

I didn't need to be told twice. I tightened my grip on her hips and did as I was told. I began to savagely thrust into my daughter's pussy like my life depended on it. The soft sound of my groin colliding with her perfectly toned ass, coupled with our heavy breathing, were the only sounds to fill the kitchen as we fucked wildly. Her small, short body rocked and bounced under my onslaught as I pounded into her wildly and, unexpectedly, she cried out with what must have been an earth-shattering orgasm. Her pussy clamped down tightly on my cock and she tossed her hair backwards. Her pussy clamped down on me so tightly, in fact, that I couldn't move for a few seconds as her body shook and shuddered in my hands. I felt her hips literally vibrate with the power of her orgasm as she came on my cock and called out for me, her Daddy. And, just as suddenly, her orgasm ended. Her knees buckled underneath her and she started to breathe laboriously, which left her hanging almost limply on my cock. I glanced down and saw, with surprise, that her feet did not even touch the ground anymore. The only thing that kept the lower half of her body in the air literally was her father's penis. After her breathing slowed a little and her pussy relaxed enough to allow me to move again, I once more held onto her hips. This time, however, I held her hips so high that even if she had straightened her legs to their full length, her toes still wouldn't have been able to touch the floor. With relentless lust to spur me on, I resumed my pounding into my daughter's cunt like a man possessed and pushed her forward on the countertop with each thrust.

Kelly's hands tightly gripped the other side of the counter, holding the top portion of her body in place while I continued to plow into her from behind vigorously. I looked down again to watch with wonder as my cock rapidly went in and out of her body for several minutes until the familiar tingling within my balls began abruptly. "I'm gonna cum!" I warned her.

"Do it, Daddy!" Kelly cried out. "Cum inside me! PLEASE cum inside me, Daddy! I need it! I need your cum!"

After hearing that I couldn't hold back anymore. I pushed myself as deeply inside my daughter's tiny body as I could, again feeling the entrance to her cervix bump against the tip of my throbbing cock, and I let loose with a massive torrent of cum, right at the very opening of her womb. I felt my body spasm and buck with each jolt as my balls emptied their contents into my daughter's well-used pussy. Each time I spasmed I watched the cheeks of her ass slightly ripple, which served only to elicit a few more slugs of cum from my swollen member. And each time my cum splashed against my baby's inner walls, I felt her cunt clamp down on me again and again in perfect response. After what seemed like an eternity, my orgasm subsided and I collapsed down over my daughter's back, pinning her against the countertop as we both fought to catch our breath. Even though my cock had finished spewing my cum inside Kelly's well-fucked pussy and was quickly softening, her orgasms continued to wash over her body in rapid succession, causing small amounts of her daddy's sperm to be pushed outside of her body and run down both of our legs.

We were messy, sweaty and exhausted from the effort of just having had the most mind-blowing sex of our lives, but the father within me was still alive and kicking. "I didn't hurt you, did I?" I asked her between gasps for air.

She let out a soft chuckle. "N-no, Daddy. No. You didn't hurt me at all. And if you did, dear God, do it again as often as you like!" she said with a weakened but heartfelt laugh. "Holy fuck, that was amazing!"

I kissed my daughter lovingly on the nape of her neck and brought my arms up to hold her shoulders, which were still pinned to the countertop under us, in a warm embrace. "You know," I said, "the clean-up is gonna be a bitch."

She twisted her neck around and kissed my left hand. "Fuck cleaning up. I want to feel your cum inside me for as long as possible, Dad. God, it felt like you came in bucket-loads! And even though I'm not feeling it now, I'm worried that you might've bruised my ass. You were pounding me like crazy."

I stood up slowly and reached for a roll of paper towels behind me. As I half-turned to grab the roll of towels, my softening penis slipped out of my daughter's cum-soaked pussy and I glanced at the opening. My cum damn near poured out of her now that my cock wasn't there to plug it up and I watched as it freely ran down her inner thighs. I unwound some towels and offered them to her to wipe up the mess I'd created down there, but she waved them off. Kelly turned to face me again, on weakened knees, and slumped down to the cool kitchen floor to rest for a minute while my babybatter oozed out of her in a small pool. I decided to use the towels she'd refused to clean myself up some, but was stopped by her touch. Our eyes were locked on each other in the morning light as she slowly leaned forward and once again sucked my cock into her mouth, this time while it was completely flaccid and she could fit it all inside. I felt the incredible sensation of her tongue as it travelled all around my shaft along with the pressure of her gentle suction while our eyes continued to stay affixed on each other. This went on for several seconds as she cleaned her father's cock with her mouth and tongue until she released it with a soft kiss, a job well done.

"Mmm," she said playfully as she dantily dabbed the corners of her mouth with a delicate pinky. "I do believe that's breakfast. Tastes wonderful."

I slumped down to the floor across from her, her back resting against the counter's wall and mine resting against the island cabinetry. I stared at my daughter in unabashed awe. "You're something else, you know that?" I asked her.

She smiled sweetly and only said, "Thank you, Daddy. For everything that you've done and all that you do. Mom's really lucky to have you. And, now, so am I."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds