Divine Job Benefits Ch. 03

Her eyes immediately locked with his.

She found him and fixated on him right away, subtly enough to go unnoticed by everyone but plainly enough that he couldn't miss it. Taken in by her image, he forgot his newfound role and his power for a moment, but it quickly came rushing back as his mind tried to make sense of her attention. Then it all clicked. He knew it couldn't be a quirk of chance.

Misty swayed and bumped to the music. She strutted across the stage and minded her audience, but their connection held firm. The cheers and the dollars thrown onto the stage only added to her image. Her performance dominated every eye and every imagination, collecting bills and praise from all around... and without anyone else realizing it, she danced for an audience of one. All the adulation became background and props in the act she put on just for him.

Scott watched in a mix of lustful awe and romantic longing. Her eyes held as much smoking sex appeal as the rest of her body, but it was all part of the whole. Her wit shone through as she teased the men at the stage with the stroke of her fingers across their faces, and in some moments, the stroke of her high-heeled shoes. She was clever, tough, and fun. She wasn't wearing much in the first place, but she stretched out every reveal with joy. Scott felt his heart pound harder when her bra fell away and she finally turned from showing her bare back to her magnificent bare chest. He felt it again later in the routine when her panties fell to the calls of her audience. She had a matching g-string beneath, of course, but he fell in love with that ass all over again... and yet again when the cash offerings of the audience bought off the g-string, too.

Despite her full nudity, she turned and stepped and teased with her hands to ensure no one ever quite got a look at her pussy. She threw looks at Scott all along, too. Looks and smiles.

Her dance ended with her naked and shameless. She walked across a virtual carpet of cash. Scott wondered if perhaps he caught a hint of surprise at the haul. Misty seemed to know her audience wanted a queen. Rather than delaying the next dancer by gathering her take, Misty beckoned another smiling dancer out of the wings with a push broom. The trick worked for most of the cash. Misty stayed on stage long enough to hype her successor's arrival. The energy continued, and so did the tips. If it either diminished after Misty left the stage, hardly anyone noticed the difference.

"Hey there." A cheerful voice broke in through Scott's rapture. One of the waitresses leaned in, pretty and smiling, setting a small tray at his table bearing a tall red drink and a folded note. "This is for you. She said to tell you it's from 'the boss.'" The waitress grinned as Scott sat up to look around. "She also said she doesn't want to interrupt your night."

"Thank you," said Scott.

"My pleasure. Your boss is super hot, by the way." She flashed him a look of appreciation all for his own, too. "I don't know where you work, but if they're hiring, let me know."

"I will. What's your name?"

"Mandy. Thanks." She left with a daring stroke across his shoulders as she rounded his couch seat. Scott watched her go, appreciating the sway of her hips.

A second glance and a cursory sip to be sure revealed the identity of the drink: strawberry lemonade. He let out a laugh. Then he read the note:

"I didn't expect you to go out tonight but I'm so glad you did. This place is a virtual temple to my interests, and will serve my herald with joy. Believe everything that happens here tonight. Enjoy."

"Hey there," said a sultry new voice. Misty stood before him in her glory, red lace lingerie and black fishnet stockings accenting the tattooed beauty on display. "Saw you staring. Thought I'd come say hello."

"Literally everyone stared at you." Scott matched her cool confidence without conscious effort. A week ago, he'd have held it together if someone like her talked to him, but it would've taken at least some thought. "Most of them probably still are."

"I hope I'm not the only one they stare at. The other dancers deserve some appreciation, too. What's your name?"

"Scott."

"Haven't seen you here before, Scott. Are you visiting from out of town?"

"More like I just got home." Scott noticed a spark of hunger and interest as her eyes roamed over him. He felt the same way. "I was hoping you'd come by."

"We all try to make the rounds after our number on stage in case anyone wants a private dance."

"Do you normally start in the middle of the floor?"

She grinned. "Not normally. Maybe I caught myself staring while I was on stage, too."

"That seemed like a dream come true. You're incredible."

"I'm having one of the best nights of my life so far," said Misty. "Be nice to keep it going."

He grinned back. "I would love a private dance. Maybe more than one."

"Mmmm, normally I wouldn't want to disappoint the other guys, but you know how to make a girl feel appreciated." She took his hand. "C'mon. Let's make everyone jealous."

Scott rose, breaking eye contact only for Mandy passing his field of vision. "Buy you a drink along the way?"

"Nah. We're taking the VIP room. Plenty to work with in there if you're buying."

She held his hand as they crossed the audience floor. As she suggested, Scott noticed more than one customer staring with a hint of jealousy, but none of them said or did anything about it. He paid far less attention to them than his guide. "Is anyone with you automatically a VIP?"

Misty flashed him another grin. Apparently he was scoring points. "It rotates. They reserve it for private parties or whenever they've got a celebrity performer. I get the feature treatment sometimes. You could say I'm a local favorite."

She led him to a line of side rooms in a dark hallway. The simple turn around the corner did much to reduce the music of the club floor, allowing for different music along side rooms closed off only by heavy drapes. Outside, another burly man in a black t-shirt and jeans stood watch. "Hi, Diego," said Misty.

"What's up, girl?" He gave Scott a brief looking over. Then he pulled aside the drapes to the largest room. Scott noticed the bouncer's earpiece as he moved aside, but then he looked to the room. He saw dim lights and a small bar along one side as promised. A full-circle couch filled the center of the room with others along the sides.

The drapes fell behind them, muffling the sounds of the rest of the club even more. Scott could focus on Misty once again. Her every step showed off her largely bare body. She turned to the little stereo display on the bar, bending a little and bumping back in a subtle invitation to stare at her lace-clad perfect ass. A brief thought of all his fortunes in the last couple of days and Aphrodite's note made all the more impact on him: he was alone with a model-gorgeous woman in nothing but lingerie and a grin...and he had divine assurance this was much more than a matter of performance.

New music drowned out the noise outside, mostly electronic but soothing and seductive. Misty took Scott's hand and brought him around the couch where he would have his back to the entrance. She was already swaying to the music as he sat down. With the change in tone and tempo from her performance on stage, she was slower and more sensuous this time. Being so close gave her a different kind of sexual majesty.

Aside from the partial sleeve on her left arm, her tattoos were artfully scattered across her body. The designs were all sharp and elegant. She carried ivy and roses, a sword here, an anchor there. "I love your ink," said Scott.

"Thanks." Misty put her hands on his knees to push them apart, turning and swaying closer. Slow gyrations of her ass only inches away gave him a better look at it and the rest of her. "Got a favorite?"

"The dragon at your waist is great." It had a western shape, four legs with wings, its eyes glaring with challenge.

"She's there to watch my back," said Misty. "Maybe I'm a bit of a geek, too."

"Nothing wrong with that. So am I."

"Knew I'd like you." She backed in close, practically sitting between his spread legs except for the slow-motion twerk that let her grind against his groin. It felt good against his unspeakably hard flesh. Misty purred with approval. "Maybe a lot."

"What made you think that?"

"I can't decide if you walk and talk like a rockstar or an ordinary guy. Maybe it's both. I like that." She talked slowly, blending conversation with teasing body language. "I saw you talk to the waitress. You've got hungry eyes, but there's also kindness there and in your smile."

Misty leaned back, grinding her body against his. "Mmmh, and you feel good." Her head tilted back against his shoulder. He felt her breath against his neck and his cheek. "Really good. God, you smell good, too."

"So do you." Keeping his cool wasn't so effortless now. He could hear it in the low waver in his voice. Misty stayed in close, less performing now than savoring him. She was hot as hell and barely dressed. Her nose brushed the side of his neck. So did her lips.

"It feels like you're enjoying this but you're not telling me," she whispered into his ear.

"I'd drop tips but my wallet is in my back pocket and I don't want to fidget too much," Scott confessed with a grin. "Don't want to break the rules."

"Rules?" She smiled against his neck.

"No touching and all that. This is where I tell you it's my first time at a club." His confession came with the same flirty confidence as all the rest. "I don't want to blow it. Don't want to make you uncomfortable, either. Kinda want you right where you are forever, to be honest."

"Oh baby," Misty purred. "I like you a lot. You know what I want more than tips?" He turned his head slightly toward her as if to ask what, and also to tease a kiss. She reached up along their opposite side to stroke his neck with her fingers. "Touch me, Scott."

His hands slid up over her legs, running along thighs already pressed up against his own. Misty inhaled deeply and let it out again with a soft moan as his touch ran over her hips and came to her sides. "Yes." She gyrated against him more as his hands roamed back down their path and up again. "Fuck yes. God, your hands..."

The second song played through. Misty moved against him, leaning in and breathing, while Scott caressed her without ever going too far. He felt her ache for it. He didn't push further until late in the next song. "More," she pleaded softly. "Please...more."

When his caress slid up her sides, he went beyond the edge of her bra. Scott's hands slowly swept over her lace-clad breasts with a gentle squeeze he knew was perfect. Misty pushed back into him, her hands over his wrists to keep him in place as she moaned a little louder. More escaped her throat when he found her erect nipples under the fabric. He pinched gently, heating her up. Misty gave up lapdancing and turned to writhing with pleasure.

"Oh fuck... Scott... please..."

He tilted his head forward, twisting with her enough to capture her lips in a kiss. Misty gave back with passion. Then Scott's hands left her breasts to descend down her taut, bare belly to the lace covering her crotch. Already at his mercy, it didn't take much to send Misty over the edge. Her body shook in his arms and between his legs as she came hard. He softened his kiss while her nerves burst and her body melted down, but his lips didn't leave hers. He caught her every pleasured moan and breath with his mouth. It made her orgasm sweeter for both of them.

The kiss only broke as she came down from her high. Still shaking, Misty's eyes fluttered open to look back at him. "Oh my god," she murmured. "You're amazing."

"I'm the one who's amazed," said Scott.

Then her eyes widened. "Oh shit, Diego!" Misty spun in his lap, straddling him and rising up to look over the back of the couch. Her urgency put that glorious chest against Scott's face. Then she relaxed a little settled back. "Think he's still out in front...oh, sorry. I'm usually a little gentler with this part."

"I don't see how anyone could complain."

Her fingers ran through his hair as she leaned in again, bringing those luscious breasts back to his face. "Sorry." Her quiet voice increased the intimacy between them, though it turned out to be a little more practical, too. "They don't want, um... anyone turning tricks in here."

"Is that what this is?" Scott asked gently. "It's okay either way. Nothing wrong with that sort of work."

"I think I'm beyond work now. With the way you make me feel, maybe I'm the one who should be paying. But you came back here to get more of me...and I want more of you." Misty pinned him against the couch for a hungry kiss as she sank onto his lap again. Then she spun and arched her body forward. "Help me out of this?"

Her bra came off without a struggle. Performance instincts returned, though Scott knew she gave him far more. Misty purred as she enjoyed his hands across her bare back. She came in closer to enjoy his fondling and soft, expert groping even more now that her breasts were bare, but she didn't savor it as long this time. That glorious ass left his groin to gyrate in his face before she bent over with an invitation. "Help me out of this, too, baby."

Sliding Misty's red lace panties down off her flawless ass felt like a gift. She made a show of it by bending fully forward with her beautiful flesh right in front of him. The urge to give back in kind was too much to resist. Scott caressed her with hands she already loved and added kisses she didn't expect. Everything Aphrodite told him about perfect instincts played out right then: of course she was ready even if she didn't expect this tonight, and of course she loved it. "Oh," she cooed, then with shock as his tongue pushed into her ass. "Ooooh!"

She could have escaped easily. Instead she reached for the couch opposite theirs to steady herself. Leaning forward a little more gave him a better angle on his goal. He found nothing but pleasant flesh, knowing full well Aphrodite's blessings had removed every little complication for their mutual enjoyment. Misty spread as best she could without pulling apart the lace down around her knees as he licked deeper and got her panting.

"I can't...oh god...I can't..." Misty moaned. She couldn't get the rest of the words out. Instead she eventually turned away from Scott's attention and quickly stepped the rest of the way out of her panties. She got his shirt and pants all unfastened in a flash, too. "I can't hold out anymore," she said.

With nothing else in the way, Misty straddled and mounted him. She sank down onto his cock with a silent breath of exhilaration and fluttering eyes. The slick and tight grip of her pussy stole his breath, too. As soon as the reality of it sank in, Misty started a grind that indulged them both in all of her dancer's muscles. Scott didn't have to do anything but move forward a little on the couch. His hands spread around that wonderful ass again. Her breasts were every bit as perfect, too. It wasn't long before his touch explored her body.

"You're so fucking good," she told him with a shaking voice. "Just relax. Let me take...unh...care of you...oooh fuck."

Scott only moved a little. He thrust upward slowly and gently, but hit the right spot and the right angle to destroy her gentler thoughts. Misty fucked him harder, moving in exactly that same perfect grind every time. He hardly had to put any effort into it before he felt her throb and grunt with another orgasm. She collapsed against him in a naked plea and came hard.

His name escaped her breathless lips as her body settled down. It set him on a path. Fresh off this incredible orgasm, Misty groaned with surprise and delight as his hands claimed her ass again. She was even more surprised when he repeated that perfect thrust...this time harder. Faster. Greedier.

"Uh. Unh. Unh! Oh god, yes," she pleaded. "Oh fuck...oh!"

They hadn't fucked long before he gave her the first orgasm. It wasn't long into this before her next was clearly on the way, too. More than that, Scott felt no strain from fucking her hard no matter how much he drew on his muscles. He felt like he could do this all night. He felt every inch of her cunt stroking his cock so intensely that his own orgasm hit along with hers. Misty whimpered and moaned and came while Scott unleashed a torrent of cum inside her.

She shook with pleasure, still kneeling over him, his cock still deep inside her and hard as ever. Scott relaxed his head against the back of the couch and soaked in every sensation. Misty came down from her high into a dreamy erotic relief. "God, you're incredible."

"Glad you like it."

"More than like." She sat up a little straighter. Her eyes fluttered with the pleasure of the dick within her, but opened again in wonder. "This is more than sex, isn't it? I feel really good about you. The sex is unbelievable, but...I feel like..."

"That's love at first fuck," said another woman. Though surprised, Scott and Misty only looked up and blinked. They stayed settled together as they looked up to their gorgeous, smiling new company. "Go with it, Misty. You're not imagining. It's real."

"Who...?" Misty asked.

"I'm Aphrodite. The real deal. I don't normally show myself, but tonight seems special for a few reasons. Scott here is my herald, which is why he's beyond a great fuck. Also I like you a lot, and like I've told him, I'm the best matchmaker there is."

Misty looked up at her in amazement. She obviously believed Aphrodite as much as Scott had when they first met. An electric shiver ran through Misty's body as the goddess stroked her jaw. Even Scott felt it, especially in the way her pussy tightened around his cock. "I need to keep the direct contact to Scott, though," Aphrodite explained. "I promise he'll take good care of you and you'll never regret it, no matter how wild things get. Okay?"

Misty nodded, shaking with delight. "Mm-hm."

"Do you want to take care of him while we chat?"

The tattooed beauty turned her eyes from the goddess to the herald, looking at him with a new surge of emotion. She kissed him deeply, saying much with her lips and her tongue, then slid off his lap...and down between his legs. Misty's eyes stayed on his as she lovingly stroked his cum-coated dick and took it into her mouth. She looked back at him with eager eyes as her mouth bobbed and worked him skillfully. Scott groaned as her every lick and suck shut down his muscles until he could only feel her mouth.

"I said you would find love," Aphrodite told him. She sank into the couch beside him, crossing her legs and relaxing with one arm over the top of the couch. "Here you are."

"We only just met," he breathed. Her blowjob apparently stole his voice, too.

"Love goddess. Some things I know like you know math. Don't worry about the feeling-each-other-out phase. This is for real. Misty won't be the only one. Far from it. She's arguably not the first, for that matter," Aphrodite teased. She gave his cheek the same stroke she'd given Misty. He thought he might come, but her touch was brief. "Flings and affairs will come and go all the time. You'll need someone to share all this with besides me. Several someones. When it comes to your serious lovers, you can tell them everything...and I mean everything. Love isn't just sex. It's trust, intimacy, support, partnership. All of it. Misty hears my every word even now. Don't be afraid."

"Oh fuck," Scott moaned. He reached for Misty's head, soon running his fingers through her thick black mohawk. She kept sucking. He thought he felt a hum of appreciation in her throat.

"As for the rest, you don't need any more pep talks, do you, Scott? You knew you would get laid if you came here tonight. You came here for it."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds